Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,206 members, 7,953,764 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:47 AM

Gay Church In Nigeria - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gay Church In Nigeria (32796 Views)

Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos / Nigerian Gay Church Reopens: Alleluia! / Gay Church Opens In Igboland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by dreeldee: 1:40pm On Jul 31, 2008
Gaby I don't force people to change their opinion and I'm not trying to make you change yours because i can see you're very adamant , the good thing about my argument with you is that I've been able to enlighten you on some things and I also discovered in the course that you knew a lot of these things too. With that said, it's left for you to work your way through to salvation every man for himself at least you know what's good and what's bad. we all, pastors, Reverends, Bishops, Popes,homosexuals,paedophiles, bestialities, the lukewarms, extremist , pretenders all of Us will account for our work in the end.

candy:

Ma da loun, She's playing safe tongue

How far with the candy runs na? Been waiting all day, night already sad

eeya owo e lowa na, let me give you tom tom then since you don't want chupa chops tongue tongue make we runs things, no listen to Onyinye, she's jealous because she can't have a taste of my goodie goodie grin grin ma je ki se, this is the religion section and It's just morning here and 10 min I should be off to work
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by sbucareer(f): 7:01pm On Jul 31, 2008
gabrywyl:
How are they considered to be evil? Did they force you into sex? Did they rape anyone?

Maybe to you guys they are evil because the BIBLE SAID SO?

Ok, now thats a good reason . . . . Grin Undecided Angry

And yes sbucareer, I am a Catholic but like I said earlier, I;m not taking anyone's side. not you, not the gays ok? I'm just saying that some of you whom happen to constantly discriminate them can be very very very mean and you guys should not do so . . Thats all. . . Undecided

I seriously understand your argument. If you have faith and seriously believe in God that he is the Alpha and Omega Beginning and the End, the everlasting Lord, the God of Moses. Believe me you will condemn this wickedness. He warned us about these things.

He is speaking but we are not listening. Even if he comes today and strike off the evils, this generation will obey him and the next generation will say those stories are written by men. He has left us to our own wicked ways but has provided safety for those who worship and obey him.

I am not a pastor or a Godly person, but I try my best to leave a God fearing life. Because if the Lord stand against your case, he does not only punish you but your entire generation.

Becareful with what you say for the sake of argument. It is written; God ways are not our ways. He said Jacob I love Esau I hate. Two good brothers. They were even twins. You cannot ask him why did he hate Esau? Malachi 1:2-3

Again, God destroyed the world with water and ask Noah to take 7 clean beast both male and female and 2 beast that is unclean both male and female Genesis 7:2.

God was trying to destroy evil then he is instructing Noah to take 2 unclean beasts. The whole point is God's ways are not of our ways, so we must not ask questions when he has given us laws to follow.

In the Bible fagot is against God law. To human it is wicked and immoral. There is no argument that will ever change that from me.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by kaysie83: 7:15pm On Jul 31, 2008
All these anger, if only u guys channeled dis kind of energy towards our govt officials things might change for d better. You call them gays and all sorts

of names yet most of the things u buy from the stores like ur shoes, clothes, perfume and even the pillow case and bedsheet u use on ur bed are

designed by gay men i.e Perry Ellis, YSL, Marc Jacobs, Versace, Thierry Mugler, JPG,Christian Dior,Dolce& Gabbana not including the not so famous

designers.

Since "GAY people are disgusting and they should all be hung, drawn and quartered!!"(Gonorrhea), when next you are in d store and u see that JPG

perfume that is on sale for half the price dont  bother buying it, its as simple as that. You cant bash them and still use their products, thats my 2 cents.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by sbucareer(f): 7:35pm On Jul 31, 2008

Thank God I don't wear designers. I go by suite and tie + agbada for church and NGR occasions.

1 Like

Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by arianne(f): 12:16am On Aug 01, 2008
sbucareer:

Thank God I don't wear designers. I go by suite and tie + agbada for church and NGR occasions.

lol, dude, ur funny. i luv versace !

kaysie83:

All these anger, if only u guys channeled this kind of energy towards our govt officials things might change for d better. You call them gays and all sorts

of names yet most of the things u buy from the stores like your shoes, clothes, perfume and even the pillow case and bedsheet u use on your bed are

designed by gay men i.e Perry Ellis, YSL, Marc Jacobs, Versace, Thierry Mugler, JPG,Christian Dior,Dolce& Gabbana not including the not so famous

designers.

Since "GAY people are disgusting and they should all be hung, drawn and quartered!!"(Gonorrhea), when next you are in d store and u see that JPG

perfume that is on sale for half the price don't bother buying it, its as simple as that. You can't bash them and still use their products, thats my 2 cents.

i feel u, but the issue here is there's very little constructive criticism on dealing with gays and their lifestyle on this thread.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gabry(f): 2:03am On Aug 01, 2008
Guys, I keep thinking about all these heated argument and I finally came to a conclusion and hoping you guys would agree with me.

* God made men and women and we were originally made to multiply (man and woman get married and have children) and therefore if everyone on earth turns to gay/lesbo, the world will not multiply and there wont be any future generation to come.

* However, in one of the 10 commandments, it stated, thou shall love thy neighbour which means some of y'all in here whom happen to bash up the gay people have obviously broken this law. It shows that you did not love your neighbour and in fact, you humiliated your neighbour, you discriminate your neighbour and you mock your neighbour.

* God created man and woman originally and therefore, it is obvious that this world is made for a man and woman relationship and not a man and man or woman and woman relationship.

* However, I believe that the reason why gay and lesbian existed on earth its because of the environment and civilization change>>> other people would affect other people tremendously by the way they talk, the way they judge, the way they express theirselves. Some people turned gay maybe because they were constantly being bashed by the opposite sex (that could be a possiblity as I've seen it with my own eyes), or maybe because of past experiences (E.g. you hear men cheating on their wife or women cheating on their husbands continuously without fail) or it could be due to insecurity (for some females, they loose their self esteem when they started dating a male or vise versa) or simply because the male and female were made with completely opposite attitude and because of this, conflict usually will arise (you can see in todays society, theres alot of divorce and breakdown homes) and for some people, they believe that by being with the same sex, both are able to understand each other emotionally and physically >>> they are actually so many causes towards people being Gay / Lesbian

Anyways, I come to a conclusion that we (those whom are straight and those controversial) are all at fault here.

We the straighjt ones should find the main sources and reasons of why people turn gay/lesbian (but I believe it has to do with the reasons which I have stated above) and try to do our very best to help our fellow neighbours to lead to the right path of life. Its always better to make the changes which you want to see than to criticize of the things which you dont want to see and not doing anything about it. Before we judge on anyone, we should take a good look at ourselves in the mirror and ask ourselves why is this happening and what can I do to help my neighbour.

As for the contreversial ones, you are also at fault because you easily get influence by what other people does and the environment and also you have broken the law in the bible to begin with. If you know you are going to fall to that category, immediately seek help from professionals or get yourself involve in alot of healthy activities.

So all of us are at fault here and we should learn from each other and try to correct each other's mistakes. What y'all think?
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:31am On Aug 01, 2008
So long a letter  cheesy
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by wumi11: 2:34am On Aug 01, 2008
how long has it been shocked
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gabry(f): 2:36am On Aug 01, 2008
candy:

So long a letter cheesy

Am sorry ohhh but I need to get the message accross. tongue grin
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by dreeldee: 2:39am On Aug 01, 2008
Gaby what more can I say, i'm tired of this topic and well, yeah i got your point now better and I agree with you on some but not all. all the same, the arguments are constructive because we all are no better than the the gay people but we see the light there where it seems dark to them and i think the best we could do is what we've all done.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gabry(f): 2:40am On Aug 01, 2008
dreeldee:

Gaby what more can I say, i'm tired of this topic and well, yeah i got your point now better and I agree with you on some but not all. all the same, the arguments are constructive because we all are no better than the the gay people but we see the light there where it seems dark to them and i think the best we could do is what we've all done.

You know what? For a minute there, I thought you were a priest lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:40am On Aug 01, 2008
gabrywyl:

Am sorry ohhh but I need to get the message accross. tongue grin
Yea, across the road  grin grin
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gabry(f): 2:41am On Aug 01, 2008
candy:

Yea, across the road grin grin

Across the road and into your house grin
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by dreeldee: 2:45am On Aug 01, 2008
candy:

Yea, across the road grin grin

my candy grin cheesy cheesy smiley grin

gabrywyl:

grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

gabrywyl:

You know what? For a minute there, I thought you were a priest lipsrsealed undecided

Nope i'm just trying to be, this world is too sinful to relax, even though i've not lost my faith, it's not easy in this world so i just have to strive hard to remain steadfast in my faith
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:54am On Aug 01, 2008
gabrywyl:

In to the hazardous-waste incinerator across the street  grin grin grin
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by dreeldee: 2:55am On Aug 01, 2008
candy why are avoiding it undecided into the conrner of your bed jare grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gabry(f): 2:58am On Aug 01, 2008
dreeldee:

candy why are avoiding it undecided into the conrner of your bed jare grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

Or beside her bed grin
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:04am On Aug 01, 2008
dreeldee:

my candy grin cheesy cheesy smiley grin
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
@dreeldee, just air-kissed you in the other thread(can't remember the title self) wink

gabrywyl:

Or beside her bed grin

Nope, wear it as a pad grin grin
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gabry(f): 3:11am On Aug 01, 2008
candy:

Nope, wear it as a pad grin grin

I thought you wear tampons lipsrsealed
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by dreeldee: 3:14am On Aug 01, 2008
candy i sent it back to you kiss kiss
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gabry(f): 3:18am On Aug 01, 2008
Oh Gosh. . . . Why I feel like lipsrsealed

Ohhh. . . I know why. . . 2 clowns are kissin on a Public Forum!!! undecided

[open the doors and leave and says] See ya loosers. Dont swallow each other grin
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by HCH3COO: 3:19am On Aug 01, 2008
so you brethrens are here enjoying a friendly menga-a-trois while I was stuck watching CNN.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by dreeldee: 3:22am On Aug 01, 2008
grin grin grin grin, go for Gaby before she leaves, she's not a part it grin cheesy grin
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by HCH3COO: 3:25am On Aug 01, 2008
angry lipsrsealed
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gabry(f): 3:28am On Aug 01, 2008
HCH3COO:

angry lipsrsealed

I suggest you betta run too or else dreeldee might kiss you as well. grin
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by dreeldee: 3:29am On Aug 01, 2008
Tufiakwa angry angry angry
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gabry(f): 3:32am On Aug 01, 2008
dreeldee:

Tufiakwa angry angry angry

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! grin

So easy to make you angry ohhh. . . I can imagine that face. . . . grin
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gabry(f): 3:45am On Aug 01, 2008
Like a Monkey grin grin grin
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by dreeldee: 3:48am On Aug 01, 2008
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy if i slap u there angry angry
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gabry(f): 3:51am On Aug 01, 2008
dreeldee:

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy if i slap u there angry angry

HAHAHAH! grin grin grin

I am like the Charmed Ones and Harry Potter's best friend, before you do, I'll dissapear into thin air first and land up playing mah jong with your motha grin
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by HCH3COO: 3:52am On Aug 01, 2008
playing mah jong with your motha
OMG Gabrwyl talking shyt. cool
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gabry(f): 3:53am On Aug 01, 2008
HCH3COO:

OMG Gabrwyl talking shyt. cool

pulling his legs. . . smiley

So old man, finish watching da news?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22)

Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights / Pastor Precious Iginla Wife, Blessing Makes U-Turn Over Abusive Marriage (Video) / Pastor Tim Omotosho Slammed With 22 Sex Charges, As 18 More Victims Come Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.