Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Gay Church In Nigeria - Religion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gay Church In Nigeria (32306 Views)

Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos / Nigerian Gay Church Reopens: Alleluia! / Gay Church Opens In Igboland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by HCH3COO: 4:07am On Aug 01, 2008
gabrywyl:

pulling his legs. . . smiley

So old man, finish watching da news?

grin grin embarassed cry
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gabry(f): 4:08am On Aug 01, 2008
Wetin
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:40am On Aug 01, 2008
gabrywyl:

I thought you wear tampons      lipsrsealed
Yea, I wear tampons
you can shove it up your ar** cool tongue

Plus, who you calling clown and loser? definitely not moi sha.
Please, watch your mouth and watch your back angry angry

HCH3COO:

so you brethrens are here enjoying a friendly menga-a-trois while I was stuck watching CNN.
What's in da news? Some of us are in the office already cool

HCH3COO:

OMG Gabrwyl talking shyt. cool
As usual tongue
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by HCH3COO: 4:44am On Aug 01, 2008
candy:

What's in da news? Some of us are in the office already cool
As usual tongue

Obama and McCain engaging in a war of ads? words? blah undecided embarassed
Hope you didn't forget your coffee tongue . Log off nairaland and file those papers girl.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gabry(f): 4:48am On Aug 01, 2008
candy:

Yea, I wear tampons
you can shove it up your ar** cool tongue

Plus, who you calling clown and loser? definitely not moi sha.
Please, watch your mouth and watch your back angry angry

ooohhh. . . . Someone got menapause ohhhh. . . [I think she's only wearing tampons for the fun of it. . . NASTY lipsrsealed]
Looser? Did I mention any names ? Hmm . . . but since you want to be categorized under that, be my guest grin
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by HCH3COO: 4:52am On Aug 01, 2008
You two are close to throwing blows over dreeldee, and he's not even here. Settle this now! Enough quarreling.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gabry(f): 4:56am On Aug 01, 2008
Moi? I have nothing to do with dreeldee ohhh. . . lipsrsealed

Anything concerning to dreeldee you should ask shimmer shimmer lips gloss Barbie. grin
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by HCH3COO: 5:03am On Aug 01, 2008
gabrywyl:

Moi? I have nothing to do with dreeldee ohhh. . . lipsrsealed

Anything concerning to dreeldee you should ask shimmer shimmer lips gloss Barbie. grin
Ah ahn! You take style dey curse people o.  You pretend to be so innocent but mehn you so wild n dirty.  Why are you disrespecting my girl candy?  That could be my future wife right there, don't hate.  embarassed

So, are you saying dre is a real snake eh?  Going behind my back toasting my breezy  cry
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:11am On Aug 01, 2008
Please whoever is yabbing Gabby there needs to stop.

ah ah, Nigerians! We sure know how to greet and welcome ppl.

Gabby, you sef, you get time jor
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by HCH3COO: 5:13am On Aug 01, 2008
Missy Elliot, calm your typing fingers. It's not that serious.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:15am On Aug 01, 2008
Anyone was taking the yabbing serious?

Oh, it's you, HCH, na 2day?
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:16am On Aug 01, 2008
gabrywyl:

ooohhh. . . . Someone got menapause ohhhh. . . [I think she's only wearing tampons for the fun of it. . . NASTY lipsrsealed]
Looser? Did I mention any names ? Hmm . . . but since you want to be categorized under that, be my guest grin
Do you just open your filthy mouth to yarn whatever comes out of it? You have just confirmed  that humans can actually exist without a brain, imagine you of all peeps? Judging by the age you put up there, we are almost age mates, but I look 10 years  younger than you do. Please, watch it o. I'm working now, but I've subscribed to this topic, I'm going to try to answer every one of your silly remarks till you unleash your alter egos. Oshisko. Just when I was considering borrowing her face for today since my ass is on holiday! loooog hisss.

HCH3COO:

You two are close to throwing blows over dreeldee, and he's not even here. Settle this now! Enough quarreling.
Nah nah nah. . . this is not about dreeldee joo, this is about a wolf in sheep's clothing.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:18am On Aug 01, 2008
Yea, not that serious at all.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by HCH3COO: 5:18am On Aug 01, 2008
shocked  shocked

cry  sad
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by HCH3COO: 5:19am On Aug 01, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Anyone was taking the yabbing serious?

Oh, it's you, HCH, na 2day?

Ruby_Pearl:

Yea, not that serious at all.

Whateva! Why did I bother replying you sef
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by dreeldee: 5:21am On Aug 01, 2008
candy i'm here, pls ignore Gaby's rants, she can't do nothing wink wink smiley smiley kiss kiss kiss
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:21am On Aug 01, 2008
HCH3COO:

Whateva! Why did I bother replying you sef
Next time, don't bother.
Make things easier
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by HCH3COO: 5:21am On Aug 01, 2008
Where is dree oo, na hin cause all this yawa.  grin  grin  Me sef kokolets never fight for me like this.  cry
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:22am On Aug 01, 2008
dreeldee:

candy i'm here, please ignore Gaby's rants, she can't do nothing wink wink smiley smiley kiss kiss kiss
You shattap and get back to the <
But before you go, try to stop this madness you caused.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by HCH3COO: 5:23am On Aug 01, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Next time, don't bother.
Make things easier
I'll reply if i choose my little squirrel.  you are not boss over me  kiss .
But yah i prly won't reply.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:26am On Aug 01, 2008
HCH3COO:

I'll reply if i choose my little squirrel. you are not boss over me kiss .
But yah i prly won't reply.
Ok o. I'll assume that you don't know what you want.
One minute you question yourself on why you bother replying, then when I give you the permission not to reply,
you choose to reply.

Oh oh oh, you're angry wiv my command, I see!
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by HCH3COO: 5:30am On Aug 01, 2008
Permission grin grin grin , you remind me of that jaburaga politician. Let me enjoy my peppersouping jor, carry go.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:32am On Aug 01, 2008
Yepp, it's definately the permisssion part that's eating you up.
Wanna talk abt it, poo bear? grin
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by HCH3COO: 5:33am On Aug 01, 2008
yawning into oblivion.[center]waiting for gaby[/center]
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:36am On Aug 01, 2008
I told ya, always close your mouth while yawning.
Mannerless kids this days tongue

Tada! You can yawn into a coma sef, just make sure you don't hit the concrete.
bye darling!
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gabry(f): 5:38am On Aug 01, 2008
Ooohhh Candy,
When you started moping about the A*** part, I thought you were the one without brains ohhh. . . . See yourself girl  tongue
Yes, we might be the same age but at least I don't go cursing around girl and if I look older than you, than you must have looked like a 5 year old school girl.

Ch3coo,
are you balind? Can't you see the previous post? And am not mocking candy in whatsoever mode, I just think if a person say a bad word, I would reply.

Ruby,
Thanks sis. You're the bomb wink

Dreeldee,
Yes, you are doing a good job in mengurating.  grin

Guys. . . I thought you people are all about teasing and joking? See, if some of you were offended over a certain comment than its obvious you guys cannot take a joke like my brothas ohhh. . . So I did not mean anything intentionally just joking like you guys did as well. tongue
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by HCH3COO: 5:38am On Aug 01, 2008
~farts while laughing~

grin  grin grin  grin  grin - many men, wish death upon me, blood in my eye dawg and I can't see . . . .
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gabry(f): 5:39am On Aug 01, 2008
Ch3coo,

Since when I declare myself as Innocent Aiya. . . . If my brotha's hear you say this, they will Laugh so loud till their brain fall off ohhh. . .
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by StephenP(m): 5:42am On Aug 01, 2008
@topic,

After living in San Francisco for a while, I can now say nothing homosexual can scare me. I am numb.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by HCH3COO: 5:44am On Aug 01, 2008
gabrywyl:

Ch3coo,
are you balind? Can't you see the previous post? And am not mocking candy in whatsoever mode, I just think if a person say a bad word, I would reply.

gabrywyl:

Ch3coo,

Since when I declare myself as Innocent Aiya. . . . If my brotha's hear you say this, they will Laugh so loud till their brain fall off ohhh. . .

Gaby, you dirty enema. you are a human nomenclature, a medulla oblongata, an acute hyponeucotaemia patient.  Did you just say I am blind?  I will puncture your esophagus with my cancerous blows.   tongue

excuse my 'suyaing', i am practicing to become a nigerian politician
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:45am On Aug 01, 2008
StephenP:

@topic,

After living in San Francisco for a while, I can now say nothing homosexual can scare me. I am numb.
How long are you staying in SF?
I thought it was only for the summer?
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gabry(f): 5:50am On Aug 01, 2008
HCH3COO:

Gaby, you dirty enema. you are a human nomenclature, a medulla oblongata, an acute hyponeucotaemia patient. Did you just say I am blind? I will puncture your esophagus with my cancerous blows. tongue

excuse my 'suyaing', i am practicing to become a nigerian politician

HAHAHAHAHAHAAH! grin grin grin bro, I guess after looking at your post, I think I feel like what Candy says that I have no brains cause I dont know what are you actually talking about ohhh. Oh well, maybe since Candy has the brains, maybe she would know. tongue

So now who is your kokolet gonna be? Candy? Ruby? Rokiatu? Motun? or AnthonyKil? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22)

Why No Riots Over Jesus's Wife Story? / Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos / Charles Osueke Is Dead (Assemblies Of God Ex General Superintendent)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.