Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,329 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 (12899 Views)

Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed / Prayer For Your Spouse/fiancee On Valentine's Day! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by taiwolawal13: 11:22pm On Nov 18, 2013
To whoever posted dis since u re so proud of dis ur fiancee guess u ll want ur daughter to be like dis. By den pple ll be so proud of her ass dey ll give u a medal....

1 Like

Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by abbeyty(m): 11:36pm On Nov 18, 2013
That ass is disgusting, full of fat
Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by raficki87(m): 11:40pm On Nov 18, 2013
cellulite things thunder thighs. the accc is too small compared to the thighs... pretty face...christain mother arms...hope ur abunnnna long if not no canine style fr u... love handles but nt too much sha..prone to body odour*hope she is neat* but try and get a trainer for her to reduce her waist line total 7.5/10
PS 95% of very thick and fat girls have very very pretty faces

1 Like

Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by raficki87(m): 11:42pm On Nov 18, 2013
abbeyty: That ass is disgusting, full of fat
just hear urself. what is an aszzs ment to be full of. muscle? water?

2 Likes

Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by 50calibre(m): 11:53pm On Nov 18, 2013
I'm sorry OP I have to be blunt

Face - 4/10 not that impressive, a lil but facially challenged

Body/physique - 3/10 asymmetrical body, thighs too big for body, it's extreme. Extremes aren't attractive, overweight ( her BMI must be above 28 ), rolls of fat hanging around her torso.

Complexion/skin - 4.5/10 could do with good skin nourishment, her current skin condition looks like its been exposed too long to the elements. ( note I don't mean any form of bleaching or that her dark complexion isn't good, I mean it's just not a healthy dark )

1 Like

Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by Ishilove: 11:59pm On Nov 18, 2013
abbeyty: That ass is disgusting, full of fat
You are daft, I'm very sorry to say. When they will be shouting at you people to pay attention during biology class, you will say the teacher is shouting too much. Now see the idiocy you are displaying here. What will the asss be full of before? Bone??

Okponu omo. Smh

1 Like

Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by Ishilove: 12:02am On Nov 19, 2013
50calibre: I'm sorry OP I have to be blunt

Face - 4/10 not that impressive, a lil but facially challenged

Body/physique - 3/10 asymmetrical body, tights too big for body, it's extreme. Extremes aren't attractive, overweight ( her BMI must be above 28 ), rolls of fat hanging around her torso.

We can like to see your face since you are the expert here. I'm sure your's is purrrfect.

@Op, I like her small waist. Very enviable. I just don't see the point in pushing all that asss in our faces. Show us the contents of your brain matter, not your butt.

3 Likes

Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 19, 2013
She tried a lot,damn!!!!ur fiancee is truly very beautiful and she is well endowed with front and back,so because of all that I will rate her 2/10 she tried,
Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by kolidave: 12:03am On Nov 19, 2013
Mr man collect that engagement ring back oo! After first pickin, she go just over fat become liability for house oooo
Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by Ishilove: 12:04am On Nov 19, 2013
leavestory: She tried a lot,damn!!!!ur fiancee is truly very beautiful and she is well endowed with front and back,so because of all that I will rate her 2/10 she tried
Oxymoron

You sir, are naaaasty!! shocked shocked cheesy embarassed
Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by kolidave: 12:04am On Nov 19, 2013
leavestory: She tried a lot,damn!!!!ur fiancee is truly very beautiful and she is well endowed with front and back,so because of all that I will rate her 2/10 she tried
after all the nice comment u knack am 2? Lmaoooo. Dis guy u sick ooo
Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 19, 2013
Ishilove:
Oxymoron

You sir, are naaaasty!! shocked shocked cheesy embarassed
sweet mummy so u know about figure of speech maam that's good,iya ooooooo what's good?wetin dey for me?
Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by 50calibre(m): 12:09am On Nov 19, 2013
Ishilove:
We can like to see your face since you are the expert here. I'm sure your's is purrrfect.

@Op, I like her small waist. Very enviable. I just don't see the point in pushing all that asss in our faces. Show us the contents of your brain matter, not your butt.

You've be defending her size, I'm beginning to think you are like her.

So I ask you, are you fat?

3 Likes

Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by 50calibre(m): 12:12am On Nov 19, 2013
The guys screaming big butt, this isn't the kind of big butt you want. Trust me this can only look good in clothes, you take the clothes off, I bet you won't like what you see.

7 Likes

Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 19, 2013
50calibre: The guys screaming big butt, this isn't the kind of big butt you want. Trust me this can only look good in clothes, you take the clothes off, I bet you won't like what you see.
Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by inikamoze(m): 12:17am On Nov 19, 2013
kolidave: Mr man collect that engagement ring back oo! After first pickin, she go just over fat become liability for house oooo

No can do bro...besides I am going to have a big house so I wldnt mind her filling it up...
Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by kolidave: 12:19am On Nov 19, 2013
inikamoze:

No can do bro...besides I am going to have a big house so I wldnt mind her filling it up...
seems u like big tins ooooooo!!!! Chai!!!!
Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 19, 2013
OK her fiance loves her the way she is...she's fay though
Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by Nobody: 1:07am On Nov 19, 2013
WELL,she is ok,but she needs to hit the gym fast,cant imagine her in wedding gown,#NO OFFENCE THO.
Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by abbeyty(m): 1:08am On Nov 19, 2013
I can now see why you are defending her, because you are a baby elephant yourself sorry for saying that but truth must be told.
Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by abbeyty(m): 1:20am On Nov 19, 2013
raficki87: just hear urself. what is an aszzs ment to be full of. muscle? water?

what is ment? or you mean kent
Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by Nobody: 1:38am On Nov 19, 2013
buoye1: Chaiii!!!....-5/10....d ist pix b lik elephant wear leggins!!!

grin ...this is what a frnd calls BBW
Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by proudly233: 2:04am On Nov 19, 2013
Good for a one nite stand
Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by Nobody: 2:34am On Nov 19, 2013
I will rate this cat look alike 10\10
Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by Nobody: 2:53am On Nov 19, 2013
They look like 2 different ladies! Check out their brows. Guy undecided
Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by lepasharon(f): 3:24am On Nov 19, 2013
Shawty got back undecided
Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by Nobody: 3:37am On Nov 19, 2013
Op people's opinions are irrelevant, better do what You want, alot of people here are sad and will happily say anything so you can be in the same position as them. A real man doesn't give f.u.ck about peoples opinion. Ron Swanson style
Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by Ishilove: 4:35am On Nov 19, 2013
50calibre:

You've be defending her size, I'm beginning to think you are like her.

So I ask you, are you fat?

Ask google
Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 19, 2013
Ishilove:
You are daft, I'm very sorry to say. When they will be shouting at you people to pay attention during biology class, you will say the teacher is shouting too much. Now see the idiocy you are displaying here. What will the asss be full of before? Bone??

Okponu omo. Smh
You are the ignoramus here. Arse is more of muscle tissues not fat. Don't try correcting on a subject u obviously know little about.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Are Most Handsome Guys Lonely? / Fashion madness when would lady's get sense see what this one is wearing / If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.