Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) (157874 Views)

Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Why Is Nigerian Architecture So Uninspiring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by Dharmmieojo(m): 12:59pm On Mar 01, 2015
Sir I follow all your post and am inspired by your works currently looking for where to do my industrial training..am a 400lvl architecture student would love to come and work under ur mentorship for the period of 6month my I.T wud last..hopeful of a positive responds from you sir

2 Likes

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 8:23pm On Mar 02, 2015
POP WORKS FOR MASTER'S BEDROOM

3 Likes

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by NaGodwin: 10:30pm On Mar 02, 2015
skimanski:

Architect Jude O. Odemwingie.
email: skimanski4life@yahoo.com
email: dnstructures@gmail.com
Tel; 08038390386
https://www.nairaland.com/1164230/best-architectural-interior-construction-works

Please, can you give me an estimate for a standard 4 flats designed to look like a duplex? 3 bedrooms each, all en suite
i will like to use stone coated roofing sheets with paraphet.
Kindly include cost of design
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by bugmenot: 8:50am On Mar 03, 2015

Great job you're doing, Skimanski. Keep it up!

A few questions - do you have a reliable supplier for filling sand? How much does each trip cost? Do you have a reliable carpenter? I'm working on a small project not far from Abraham Adesanya estate and need a carpenter to build the kitchen cabinets and wardrobes. Thanks in advance!
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 3:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
NaGodwin:

Please, can you give me an estimate for a standard 4 flats designed to look like a duplex? 3 bedrooms each, all en suite
i will like to use stone coated roofing sheets with paraphet.
Kindly include cost of design

Kindly provide your email sir
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 3:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
bugmenot:

Great job you're doing, Skimanski. Keep it up!

A few questions - do you have a reliable supplier for filling sand? How much does each trip cost? Do you have a reliable carpenter? I'm working on a small project not far from Abraham Adesanya estate and need a carpenter to build the kitchen cabinets and wardrobes. Thanks in advance!

For good cabinets and wardrobe, please do contact Bashiru on 08166353299 and for good supply of filling get sand contact 08032161737 for big yellow trucks load of filling

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by NaGodwin: 4:10pm On Mar 03, 2015
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by bugmenot: 7:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
skimanski:

For good cabinets and wardrobe, please do contact Bashiru on 08166353299 and for good supply of filling get sand contact 08032161737 for big yellow trucks load of filling

Many thanks, Skimanski

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by NaGodwin: 8:41am On Mar 05, 2015
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:12am On Mar 05, 2015
NaGodwin:

i dropped my email here few days back, i am still waiting for your quote
gicintl@outlook.com

Sent you an email already since. Will try and resend again.
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:38am On Mar 06, 2015
MASONRY WORKS ON ALUMINIUM WINDOWS

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 06, 2015
skimanski:
MASONRY WORKS ON ALUMINIUM WINDOWS
No mosquito net?
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 3:34pm On Mar 06, 2015
Yes there is, it will be installed after masonry works

blink182:
No mosquito net?

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:48pm On Mar 06, 2015
TAKING SHAPE ALREADY.

FROM THIS POINT IS MY FAVOURITE BECAUSE, IT JUST KEEPS GETTING FINER AND FINER

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by EndiaSami: 10:43am On Mar 07, 2015
kopell:

Pls don't forget to include your average cost of samples when posting
https://www.nairaland.com/2163896/building-incomplete-it-lacks-these

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by EndiaSami: 10:45am On Mar 07, 2015
sir skimanski, please view the attached link. and do get back to me if interested. look forward to hearing from you
https://www.nairaland.com/2163896/building-incomplete-it-lacks-these
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 10:56pm On Mar 09, 2015
on going

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 10:56pm On Mar 09, 2015
Pre-Cast Mouldings ready for Applications

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 10:57pm On Mar 09, 2015
TILES JUST ARRIVED TODAY AND WE ARE READY TO DESIGN OUR TILES.

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:18pm On Mar 11, 2015
MULTIPLE FINISHING DEPARTMENTS

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:56pm On Mar 12, 2015
POP Works for Main Lounge

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:56pm On Mar 12, 2015
UPDATE ON OUR EXTERNAL VIEW (PRECAST MOLDINGS CLOSE TO THE ROOF)

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by Onuokwu: 7:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
skimanski:

Please confirm that these buildings do not have concrete fascia. I thought I saw you your team doing some precast concrete fascia for this project.
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 8:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
Onuokwu:

Please confirm that these buildings do not have concrete fascia. I thought I saw you your team doing some precast concrete fascia for this project.

No Concrete Fascia Sir!
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:21pm On Mar 13, 2015
TILING WORKS

CHILDREN'S W.C

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:23pm On Mar 13, 2015
TILING WORKS

MASTER'S W.C

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
TILING WORKS

GUEST W.C

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 15, 2015
Skimanski, I thought I should share this facebook page with you for more arch designs and interior decorations

https://m.facebook.com/?hrc=1&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fh.facebook.com%2Fhr%2Fr&_rdr#!/ArchiDesiign

You will love what you see... Lots of concepts to learn from. It has a bit mixtures of non related stuffs but just browse through for breath taking allures

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 7:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
2sExy1:
Skimanski, I thought I should share this facebook page with you for more arch designs and interior decorations

https://m.facebook.com/?hrc=1&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fh.facebook.com%2Fhr%2Fr&_rdr#!/ArchiDesiign

You will love what you see... Lots of concepts to learn from. It has a bit mixtures of non related stuffs but just browse through for breath taking allures

Men!!!!! Unbelievable Architecture. It just makes me feel like I still have a very long way to go men. That's is some creative stuffs.
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 15, 2015
skimanski:

Men!!!!! Unbelievable Architecture. It just makes me feel like I still have a very long way to go men. That's is some creative stuffs.
glad you liked it
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by PropTrader: 8:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
skimanski:

I like.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (36) (Reply)

Mansions In Nigeria (pics) - You Can Post More Pictures / Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria / How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.