Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) (157861 Views)

Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Why Is Nigerian Architecture So Uninspiring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 10:43pm On Nov 12, 2014
Installation of Doors Subframes

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 7:18am On Nov 22, 2014
# IKOTA VILLA ESTATE.

Extractor Hood Piping

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 7:20am On Nov 22, 2014
# IKOTA VILLA ESTATE.

Preparation for Master Shower Area

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 7:40am On Nov 22, 2014
This is to inform our Esteemed Nairaland Followers that we'll be constructing a redesign of our Ikota Estate Twin Duplex at Osapa Town, Lekki/Epe Express way. As usual our Goal is to deliver Uniqueness and Introduce Nigeria to a new Dimension to Nigerian Architecture. Construction Process shall be included on this Thread, so as to enable comparison between the two Buildings and how their different designs inter relate and distinct itself.

We shall differentiate the different construction processes with # LOCATION OF PROJECT.

ARCHITECT: DEZYNS AND STRUCTURES
PROJECT ENGINEERS: DEZYNS AND STRUCTURES

4 Bedroom Fully detached Twin duplex.
Size of Plot 657 Sq.m
Size of Each Building: 121 sq.m

GROUND FLOOR
Entrance Foyer
Guest w/c
Main Living Room
Dinning
Guest Bedroom
Kitchen
Store
1 Bedroom B.Q

FIRST FLOOR
Private Lounge
Master's Bedroom (With Walk in Closet)
Boy's Room
Girl's Room

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 7:54am On Nov 22, 2014
# OSAPA TOWN TWIN DUPLEX

Arrival of Materials.

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 6:51am On Nov 25, 2014
# OSAPA TOWN TWIN DUPLEX

Preparation of Foundation base

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by mufutau55(m): 4:38pm On Nov 25, 2014
skimanski:
# OSAPA TOWN TWIN DUPLEX
Preparation of Foundation base

Wow! This one nah real beach sand oh! I need to follow this one good.

Hajji M.
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 6:02pm On Nov 25, 2014
# OSAPA TOWN TWIN DUPLEX

Provisions for Raft Base Casement Using 1 x 12 wood.

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:38am On Nov 26, 2014
# OSAPA TOWN TWIN DUPLEX

Provisions for Y10, Y16 & Y12 Iron Re-enforcement on Raft Base.

1 Share

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by rakumiii(m): 10:53am On Nov 26, 2014
Why don't you open a new thread for this new project?
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 12:10pm On Nov 26, 2014
rakumiii:

Want to present a platform of comparison between two buildings with the same plan but with different aesthetic design.

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:23am On Nov 27, 2014

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 11:06am On Nov 28, 2014
# IKOTA VILLA ESTATE DUPLEX.

Interior Rendering

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 8:55pm On Nov 28, 2014
# OSAPA TOWN TWIN DUPLEX

Conclusion of Unit 1 Iron Re-enforcement for Raft Beam and Resumption of Unit 2.

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:02pm On Nov 28, 2014

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 7:46pm On Dec 01, 2014
# OSAPA TOWN TWIN DUPLEX

Completed Formwork for foundation base

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 7:49pm On Dec 01, 2014
Concrete CAst on Foundation Base

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 8:20pm On Dec 02, 2014
# OSAPA TOWN TWIN DUPLEX

Formwork for RAft foundation.

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 10:31am On Dec 03, 2014
MORE PHOTOS

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 8:20pm On Dec 03, 2014
# OSAPA TOWN TWIN DUPLEX

PREPARATION FOR CONCRETE CAST ON FOUNDATION BEAM

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by GBGHOSTBOY: 3:50am On Dec 04, 2014
@Skimanski

I sent you an email since nov 30.Am waiting for your response.Kindly check your mail. Email add AMAROS
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:34am On Dec 05, 2014
GBGHOSTBOY:
@Skimanski

I sent you an email since nov 30.Am waiting for your response.Kindly check your mail. Email add AMAROS

Hello @GBGHOSTBOY I haven't seen your email. I have gone through my list of emails and do not seem to find any email from you. Kindly resend
Thanks
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:20pm On Dec 05, 2014
# OSAPA TOWN TWIN DUPLEX

Concrete Cast on Foundation Beam.

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by GBGHOSTBOY: 1:59am On Dec 07, 2014
@skimanski
I just resent it to dnstructures@gmail.com and your skiman yahoo account.Thanks.Do check your junk as well.
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 10:05am On Dec 07, 2014
GBGHOSTBOY:
@skimanski
I just resent it to dnstructures@gmail.com and your skiman yahoo account.Thanks.Do check your junk as well.

email received
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 8:32pm On Dec 08, 2014
# OSAPA TOWN TWIN DUPLEX

Arrival of Filling sand for our foundation floor.

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:54pm On Dec 15, 2014
# OSAPA TOWN TWIN DUPLEX

FIlling works done. Prepared to cast our German floor.

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 10:06pm On Dec 18, 2014
# OSAPA TOWN TWIN DUPLEX

Conclusion of DPC Slab concrete cast, and resumption of brick works on ground floor.

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by lafolabi(m): 2:10am On Dec 21, 2014
[quote author=skimanski post=19634347]Site view today. Preparing to clear tomorrow and plan to fence behind.[/quo. How far have you gone
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by lafolabi(m): 2:13am On Dec 21, 2014
rakumiii:
good job
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by babaeko1: 8:49pm On Dec 21, 2014
Skimanski

I guess for this project, you are the architect, builder and engineer ? So who indeendently checks the integrity of the structure ?
How many board is the foundation, is it 6 or 7 ?
With the sandy nature of the soil, how can one reduce the settlement of the building and what has been done to strengthen the foundation on such a shaky/loose terrain ?

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by segcymoor(m): 9:27pm On Dec 21, 2014
babaeko1:
Skimanski
I guess for this project, you are the architect, builder and engineer ? So who indeendently checks the integrity of the structure ?
With the sandy nature of the soil, how can one reduce the settlement of the building and what has been done to strengthen the foundation on such a shaky/loose terrain ?
Thanks.
babaeko1:
Skimanski
With the sandy nature of the soil, how can one reduce the settlement of the building and what has been done to strengthen the foundation on such a shaky/loose terrain?

Food for thought! I decided to be silent on this question for reason left to me.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply)

Mansions In Nigeria (pics) - You Can Post More Pictures / Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria / How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.