Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) - Properties (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) (157873 Views)

Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Why Is Nigerian Architecture So Uninspiring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
PropTrader:

I like.

Thanks Boss
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by Nobody: 4:54am On Mar 16, 2015
skimanski:

Men!!!!! Unbelievable Architecture. It just makes me feel like I still have a very long way to go men. That's is some creative stuffs.
Here is a directl link for those who may be interested as well. The previous link isn't resolving.

https://www.facebook.com/ArchiDesiign
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 10:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
EXTERNAL UPDATES

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 10:39pm On Mar 16, 2015
MASTER'S BATHROOM UPDATES

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
KITCHEN UPDATES

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by Qc1(m): 9:55am On Mar 18, 2015
^^^
Very nice, Good Job !

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 12:31pm On Mar 18, 2015
Qc1:

^^^
Very nice, Good Job !

Thanks Boss
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 10:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
CURRENT UPDATE

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 10:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
MASTER'S W.C UPDATES

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by EndiaSami: 10:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 10:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
MORE UPDATES

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 10:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
UPDATE
(Picture of Master Bathroom Masonry Works on Back Building) CLient has requested the 2nd Master's Bedroom to be different from the First. Trying so hard to apply creativity.

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by FastShipping: 12:34am On Apr 05, 2015
You have to be EXRTREMELY lucky for Skimasnki to work on your house. In most cases, you must consult an oracle to get a reply from him if you send him an email. If the consultation with oracle fails, you may have to proceed with a petition to EFCC, NAVY, OPC, MEND, POLICE, MOPOL, ICC, ICPC, MINISTRY OF JUSTICE and so on just to get his attention. The guy is a legend but...........................................

I am a living witness. I am not lying to you.

2 Likes

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 6:20am On Apr 06, 2015
FastShipping:
You have to be EXRTREMELY lucky for Skimasnki to work on your house. In most cases, you must consult an oracle to get a reply from him if you send him an email. If the consultation with oracle fails, you may have to proceed with a petition to EFCC, NAVY, OPC, MEND, POLICE, MOPOL, ICC, ICPC, MINISTRY OF JUSTICE and so on just to get his attention. The guy is a legend but...........................................

I am a living witness. I am not lying to you.

@FastShipping, You only just contacted me at the wrong time last year. I was at a point where I had some many Jobs on finishing stage at once. all of a sudden I found my self paying attention to so many details all at once. Was trying to squeeze your quote into it, but found it difficult. I taught I had apologized to you already.

You have to understand anyway that when it comes to my work, as much as I want new jobs and I hustle for new jobs, the ones already on ground are very important. I won't neglect the one I already have because I have been paid, to now look for others. If i do that, it means I can do it to yours once I eventually get it.

Once again very sorry for last year.

FYI, I respond to emails. sometimes, my email box is to filled with SPams and numerous Marketer's messages that you miss out on the real ones.

Thanks Sir.
And Always at your service.

2 Likes

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by FastShipping: 3:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
skimanski:

@FastShipping, You only just contacted me at the wrong time last year. I was at a point where I had some many Jobs on finishing stage at once. all of a sudden I found my self paying attention to so many details all at once. Was trying to squeeze your quote into it, but found it difficult. I taught I had apologized to you already.

You have to understand anyway that when it comes to my work, as much as I want new jobs and I hustle for new jobs, the ones already on ground are very important. I won't neglect the one I already have because I have been paid, to now look for others. If i do that, it means I can do it to yours once I eventually get it.

Once again very sorry for last year.

FYI, I respond to emails. sometimes, my email box is to filled with SPams and numerous Marketer's messages that you miss out on the real ones.

Thanks Sir.
And Always at your service.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I wouldn't have lost money if you had worked on my house. A lot of money wasted few weeks ago. I eventually gave it to someone on nairaland that eventually messed up. He is a quack and rogue that I had to let him go. The guy is a let down and engineer wanna be. Not everyone who call themselves "engineers" are truly engineers. I eventually got someone else there who is capable. He is competent and trustworthy but trust me, my finishing must be done by SKIMANSKI or else I shutdown nairaland. You can take that to the bank.

Just be ready.
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by mufutau55(m): 4:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
FastShipping:

My finishing must be done by SKIMANSKI or else I shutdown nairaland. You can take that to the bank.
Just be ready.

Oh! My Goodness... Please we beg you Lord FastShipping not to shutdown Nairaland oh! Some of us go chop oh!
But I do understand you and Skimanski's work.. and I also understand Skimanski for not trying to "bite what he cannot chew",
that is what I call reputation... Why do you think my Signature says "Choose your Contractor carefully and wisely"? Let's keep working on it.

SKIMANSKI you are hailed...

Hajji M.
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 5:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
FastShipping:

I wouldn't have lost money if you had worked on my house. A lot of money wasted few weeks ago. I eventually gave it to someone on nairaland that eventually messed up. He is a quack and rogue that I had to let him go. The guy is a let down and engineer wanna be. Not everyone who call themselves "engineers" are truly engineers. I eventually got someone else there who is capable. He is competent and trustworthy but trust me, my finishing must be done by SKIMANSKI or else I shutdown nairaland. You can take that to the bank.

Just be ready.

Aaahhhh!!!! Oga please oooo. I must do your work oooo. Abi u want make hunger beat my family. If you give the Job to someone else, I go report to lawyer and hajji oooo. grin
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by mufutau55(m): 8:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
skimanski:

Aaahhhh!!!! Oga please oooo. I must do your work oooo. Abi u want make hunger beat my family. If you give the Job to someone else, I go report to lawyer and hajji oooo. grin

Don't worry Skimanski, I dey on the case.. so is Oga Lawyer.
We are sending Peace Mission Entourage to Oga Lord FastShipping to have "suru" oh. smiley

Hajji M.
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by Beulah09: 12:30am On Apr 07, 2015
How many of this can fit into a corner piece plot of 45m x 44m

skimanski:
4 Bedroom Fully detached Twin duplex.
Size of Plot 657 Sq.m
Size of Each Building: 121 sq.m

GROUND FLOOR
Entrance Foyer
Guest w/c
Main Living Room
Dinning
Guest Bedroom
Kitchen
Store
1 Bedroom B.Q

FIRST FLOOR
Private Lounge
Master's Bedroom (With Walk in Closet)
Boy's Room
Girl's Room
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 7:30am On Apr 07, 2015
Beulah09:
How many of this can fit into a corner piece plot of 45m x 44m

A view of the Survey Plan will allow for Proper reply to that Question. Kindly send Survey plan to skimanski4life@yahoo.com
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by wanaj0: 10:20am On Apr 07, 2015
Ok. Sent to your email.
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by Qc1(m): 10:22am On Apr 07, 2015
@ skimanski:

I will like you to put your unique signature touches on my project finishing, Do you whats-app? By the way, will you be busy in September?

Thanks and God bless!
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 10:17pm On Apr 07, 2015
Qc1:

@ skimanski:

I will like you to put your unique signature touches on my project finishing, Do you whats-app? By the way, will you be busy in September?

Thanks and God bless!

@Qc1, I will be available anytime for your house. Thanks and God Bless
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by Qc1(m): 8:46am On Apr 08, 2015
FastShipping:

Just be ready.

mufutau55:

Oh! My Goodness... Please we beg you Lord FastShipping not to shutdown Nairaland oh! Some of us go chop oh!
But I do understand you and Skimanski's work.. and I also understand Skimanski for not trying to "bite what he cannot chew",
that is what I call reputation... Why do you think my Signature says "Choose your Contractor carefully and wisely"?
Let's keep working on it.

SKIMANSKI you are hailed...

Hajji M.

People please beware. It's not good to waste hard earned money on incompetent wanna be's!!!!
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by mufutau55(m): 2:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
Qc1:

People please beware. It's not good to waste hard earned money on incompetent wanna be's!!!!

QC1. You can say that again. I know you have had share of your own grief. I have learnt and keep learning my lesson.. Look at my signature for warning. Wannabees make you lose money, time, energy, and your sense.. Not good for business. Thank you for the contributions.

Warning: Be wise and careful how you choose your Contractors, Builders, Architects and other people related to your project.

Hajji M.

3 Likes

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by joshua112: 7:35pm On Apr 08, 2015
mufutau55:

that is why I always advice people to always go for professionals,they may be expensive but they save u from a lot of stress, damages and wastages
but its so unfortunate that we architects are he first to suffer from clients as they get designs from quacks like draughtsman etc and later on the design becomes hard to use in building but for the few clients that have listen to me they have been able to enjoy my professional; services as an architect and building contractor.
QC1. You can say that again. I know you have had share of your own grief. I have learnt and keep learning my lesson.. Look at my signature for warning. Wannabees make you lose money, time, energy, and your sense.. Not good for business. Thank you for the contributions.

Warning: Be wise and careful how you choose your Contractors, Builders, Architects and other people related to your project.

Hajji M.
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 8:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
UPDATES: AS WE DISCUSS THE NEED TO PROFESSIONALISM IN WHAT WE DO

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by morgist(m): 8:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
This is an innovation.

This is a pure creativity

Oga skimanski you are naturally talented.

We really need professionals like you in Nigeria.

I truly love your designs

kindly show us your face, we need to see the brain behind all this innovations.
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by sholatech(m): 8:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
Boy o Boy..Skimanski!

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by mufutau55(m): 8:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
morgist:

Seconded oh!.

Hajji M.
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by FastShipping: 10:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
morgist:
This is an innovation.

This is a pure creativity

Oga skimanski you are naturally talented.

We really need professionals like you in Nigeria.

I truly love your designs

I have been following him bumper to bumper for a while so I know what he looks like. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (36) (Reply)

Mansions In Nigeria (pics) - You Can Post More Pictures / Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria / How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.