Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,052 members, 7,810,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Good Old days - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Old days (3534 Views)

Love Letter: The Good Old Days / Are Women More Sexually Adventurous Now Than In The Old Days? / Good Old Days In Romance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Old days by NnamdiN: 2:37pm On Nov 20, 2013
Make yourself desirable and the desired would come to you wink no stress.
Re: Good Old days by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 20, 2013
Op, just try to build on ur self confidence! Girls don't bite.
Re: Good Old days by sisiafrika(f): 5:28pm On Nov 20, 2013
Danhumprey: I understand your pain,bro. But you have to understand that you have to work on building your confidence. Doing so may not be easy at first,but if you can work on your confidence,that would be a great step toward aproaching a lady. You should be ready to take whatever answer the lady would throw at you. The least she can do is to say "NO",and that won't kill you. It would only give you more confidence in approaching another lady. Just work on your confidence,learn to associate with people,don't just hide yourself in your shell.
this one sef dey gif advice. Mtchwww. Person wey no fit toast ant. Muche che che che
Re: Good Old days by Danhumprey: 5:35pm On Nov 20, 2013
s!s! afrika:

this one sef dey gif advice. Mtchwww. Person wey no fit toast ant. Muche che che che
Were you stalking me or what? Do you get o.rgasm whenever you read my comments? undecided
Re: Good Old days by AbuMikey(m): 5:40pm On Nov 20, 2013
Danhumprey: Were you stalking me or what? Do you get o.rgasm whenever you read my comments? undecided

You shouldn't have replied him,!!

Just keep mute,and allow him say whatever he likes....

Don't even argue with him any longer wink

1 Like

Re: Good Old days by Danhumprey: 6:28pm On Nov 20, 2013
Abu Mikey:

You shouldn't have replied him,!!

Just keep mute,and allow him say whatever he likes....

Don't even argue with him any longer wink

Wait! wait!! wait!!! What do you mean by 'him'? I thought I was replying a girl. Or am I seeing double?? Gaddemit!!! Don't tell me this is BushyAssBanger or 5point! shocked
Re: Good Old days by sisiafrika(f): 8:03pm On Nov 20, 2013
Danhumprey: Wait! wait!! wait!!! What do you mean by 'him'? I thought I was replying a girl. Or am I seeing double?? Gaddemit!!! Don't tell me this is BushyAssBanger or 5point! shocked
so dry and boring. #yawns.
Its pink lezbian actually. Girlie guy like u! Ode!
Re: Good Old days by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2013
5porñ keep on taking different monikers but this your attitude can never be masked. undecided
s!s! afrika:

so dry and boring. #yawns.
Its pink lezbian actually. Girlie guy like u! Ode!
Re: Good Old days by Waspy(m): 8:35pm On Nov 20, 2013
Odedoyin25: Guy, i think u're in D wrong place seeking advice. Sadly i can't help you becos i'm in ur shoes, same age, same character and same situation.
this is obviously a crazy thread. i'm off.
Re: Good Old days by AbuMikey(m): 9:09pm On Nov 20, 2013
s!s! afrika:

i learnt Dan has no brain, u control him with a remote control. Oh gosh, Dan, see ur life outside? An 18 yr old controling ur dumbassss, gosh

I'm not controlling Danny!

I haven't heard or seen someone controlling someone else with a remote.

I'm not 18!

So,what's your point exactly? undecided

Re: Good Old days by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 20, 2013
Waspy: this is obviously a crazy thread. i'm off.
u aren't invited either...
so get d Bleep out...
Re: Good Old days by Dannylux: 10:32pm On Nov 20, 2013
Hmm, this used to be me. The idea that It's only 'NO' is not easy for everyone as you see it. The brain interprets rejection like a physical injury, unfortunately the OP seem to be a very receptive person.

The best you can do to lighten the fear of rejection and boost your morale is to associate yourself with people who are pros are wooing girls, at least that worked for me.

Make sure you see a green light before making a move some girls could just be Flirty and you'd misunderstand them thereby getting rejected when you propose.

Watch the person closely, watch how she associate with other people whence you notice a remarkable difference in the way she treats you then I suggest you strike.

Good luck with that cool

PS: Being handsome alone doesn't fetch one girls lol. I know!
Re: Good Old days by sisiafrika(f): 11:58am On Nov 21, 2013
Khalessi: 5porñ keep on taking different monikers but this your attitude can never be masked. undecided
oh yeah lesbian, park well!
Re: Good Old days by sisiafrika(f): 12:01pm On Nov 21, 2013
Abu Mikey:

I'm not controlling Danny!

I haven't heard or seen someone controlling someone else with a remote.

I'm not 18!

So,what's your point exactly? undecided

ur even confused. Just spare me or visit Aro/Yaba-left/Uselu
Re: Good Old days by AbuMikey(m): 12:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
[b]
Re: Good Old days by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 21, 2013
s!s! afrika:

ur even confused. Just spare me or visit Aro/Yaba-left/Uselu
madam waka go frnt wit al dis ur ranting naa...u aren't wanted her...
Re: Good Old days by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 21, 2013
Dannylux: Hmm, this used to be me. The idea that It's only 'NO' is not easy for everyone as you see it. The brain interprets rejection like a physical injury, unfortunately the OP seem to be a very receptive person.

The best you can do to lighten the fear of rejection and boost your morale is to associate yourself with people who are pros are wooing girls, at least that worked for me.

Make sure you see a green light before making a move some girls could just be Flirty and you'd misunderstand them thereby getting rejected when you propose.

Watch the person closely, watch how she associate with other people whence you notice a remarkable difference in the way she treats you then I suggest you strike.

Good luck with that cool

PS: Being handsome alone doesn't fetch one girls lol. I know!

grt point bro...i wpuld take it up...tanks
Re: Good Old days by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 21, 2013
fabulousfortune: Op, just try to build on ur self confidence! Girls don't bite.
a.j grls bite, chew and shout, dy are vry annoyin set of pple...i wouldn't get near dem for anyreason
Re: Good Old days by sisiafrika(f): 3:47pm On Nov 21, 2013
olatunji21:
madam waka go frnt wit al dis ur ranting naa...u aren't wanted her...
stfu! And kiss my dog's nose!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Counter Thread: Ladies, Which Is Your Type.?? / Ladies, Can You Give Your Husband Your Entire Salary ? / Finally Exposed: Seven Things Most Girls Keep Away From Men - Serina Williams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.