Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,587 members, 7,823,547 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Ladies, Can You Give Your Husband Your Entire Salary ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Give Your Husband Your Entire Salary ? (3575 Views)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You / Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Can You Give Your Husband Your Entire Salary ? by shumuel(m): 2:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
Ladies, Can You Give Your Husband Your Entire Salary

I was just wondering if you ladies could give your entire salary every month for the rest of your life to your Husband or Man to decide on how it would be spent.

So, ladies Yes or No ?
Re: Ladies, Can You Give Your Husband Your Entire Salary ? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
I will trek to duara if this hit front page

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Give Your Husband Your Entire Salary ? by donbenedict(m): 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
Let's leave marriage matters alone.. Some will say no while if dey get married, they will do it... Ironic life
Re: Ladies, Can You Give Your Husband Your Entire Salary ? by Deexxy: 3:01pm On Jul 11, 2015
I don't really understand. Is she paying him for being a husband or what?

Stùpid Question. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Give Your Husband Your Entire Salary ? by misspicy(f): 3:05pm On Jul 11, 2015
In the harsh reality of what we face this days,some women have no choice than to do this.
Re: Ladies, Can You Give Your Husband Your Entire Salary ? by donbenedict(m): 3:08pm On Jul 11, 2015
misspicy:
In the harsh reality of what we face this days,some women have no choice than to do this.
it happens for real... Some cases, if they both operatin a joint account
Re: Ladies, Can You Give Your Husband Your Entire Salary ? by jejemanito: 3:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
Why will i take her salary undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Give Your Husband Your Entire Salary ? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 11, 2015
she mad?

Abeg download my freestyle jare.

my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/24670/
Re: Ladies, Can You Give Your Husband Your Entire Salary ? by shumuel(m): 3:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
bulldoza:
I will trek to duara if this hit front page

Keep your fingers crossed
Re: Ladies, Can You Give Your Husband Your Entire Salary ? by shumuel(m): 3:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
donbenedict:
Let's leave marriage matters alone.. Some will say no while if dey get married, they will do it... Ironic life

cutehector ? When did you start using alternate Monikers ?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Give Your Husband Your Entire Salary ? by donbenedict(m): 3:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
shumuel:

cutehector ? When did you start using alternate Monikers ?
I was banned jor
Re: Ladies, Can You Give Your Husband Your Entire Salary ? by shumuel(m): 3:49pm On Jul 11, 2015
Deexxy:
I don't really understand. Is she paying him for being a husband or what?

Stùpid Question. undecided
Whats with the use of alternate Monikers today, una plan am ? Naijaboiy i thought you only use this moniker for Campaigning.
Re: Ladies, Can You Give Your Husband Your Entire Salary ? by shumuel(m): 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2015
donbenedict:
I was banned jor
Oh okay, men! I don miss be that, don't even know what has been going down on NL in the pass weeks
Re: Ladies, Can You Give Your Husband Your Entire Salary ? by BANGERLEE1(m): 4:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
have u heard the latest song by kiss daniel? Laye eh Laye Op kojoo!
Re: Ladies, Can You Give Your Husband Your Entire Salary ? by Deexxy: 4:58pm On Jul 11, 2015
shumuel:
Whats with the use of alternate Monikers today, una plan am ? Naija boiy i thought you only use this moniker for Campaigning.
Naijaboiy is in prison.
Re: Ladies, Can You Give Your Husband Your Entire Salary ? by wordbank(m): 5:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
Omo if I marry like 7 wives na mega money I go dey make ooo
Re: Ladies, Can You Give Your Husband Your Entire Salary ? by shumuel(m): 5:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
Deexxy:

Naijaboiy is in prison.

Okay, what did you guys do to Ishi that made her award you all with ban, or is it the Anti-pam bot. Omo serious mata don shele wey i miss be that o
Re: Ladies, Can You Give Your Husband Your Entire Salary ? by Deexxy: 5:34pm On Jul 11, 2015
shumuel:

Okay, what did you guys do to Ishi that made her award you all with ban, or is it the Anti-pam bot. Omo serious mata don shele wey i miss be that o
ishi didn't ban me.

Oga at the top did.
Re: Ladies, Can You Give Your Husband Your Entire Salary ? by Gurgle(f): 5:38pm On Jul 11, 2015
shumuel:

I was just wondering if you ladies could give your entire salary every month for the rest of your life to your Husband or Man to decide on how it would be spent.

So, ladies Yes or No ?

if theres a good reason, like I cant manage it well
Re: Ladies, Can You Give Your Husband Your Entire Salary ? by shumuel(m): 5:41pm On Jul 11, 2015
Deexxy:
ishi didn't ban me.
Oga at the top did.

hmm you mean Se.un ? Thats serious
Re: Ladies, Can You Give Your Husband Your Entire Salary ? by mummynee: 5:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
don't think so
Re: Ladies, Can You Give Your Husband Your Entire Salary ? by Deexxy: 5:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
shumuel:

hmm you mean Se.un ? Thats serious
Lol yea...it will expire soon though.
Re: Ladies, Can You Give Your Husband Your Entire Salary ? by shumuel(m): 5:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
wordbank:
Omo if I marry like 7 wives na mega money I go dey make ooo

hmm! hmm!! hmm!!! Naija Brain, see level you carry the mata go. BTW thats 7 death sentence not 7 mega maga money.
Re: Ladies, Can You Give Your Husband Your Entire Salary ? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 11, 2015
LOL grin

I should give him all my money? is he not working or not?

That's bs.
Re: Ladies, Can You Give Your Husband Your Entire Salary ? by shumuel(m): 5:51pm On Jul 11, 2015
Gurgle:

Okay, but have you ever been in such situation, where you find yourself not being able to manage your cash ?
Re: Ladies, Can You Give Your Husband Your Entire Salary ? by Gurgle(f): 5:52pm On Jul 11, 2015
shumuel:

Okay, but have you ever been in such situation, where you find yourself not being able to manage your cash ?

yeah I don't spend wisely unless im dealing with somebody else's money

if its my own I go and buy too many snacks with it

I don't know whats my problem

I will try to resolve it before it gets out of hand
Re: Ladies, Can You Give Your Husband Your Entire Salary ? by OmaBliss: 5:55pm On Jul 11, 2015
For what?

Am I paying him 4 being my husband? undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Give Your Husband Your Entire Salary ? by shumuel(m): 5:57pm On Jul 11, 2015
Deexxy:

Lol yea...it will expire soon though.

Okay then
Re: Ladies, Can You Give Your Husband Your Entire Salary ? by shumuel(m): 6:01pm On Jul 11, 2015
Nneka123:
LOL grin

I should give him all my money? is he not working or not?

That's bs.

hmmm, but am very sure if its the other way round it wont be BS, you would even spend more than half of it on yourself ''A good change in the wardrope''
Re: Ladies, Can You Give Your Husband Your Entire Salary ? by Captainswag225(m): 6:05pm On Jul 11, 2015
shumuel:

So, ladies Yes or No ?
any man who says that to his wife is a useless man.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Give Your Husband Your Entire Salary ? by shumuel(m): 6:05pm On Jul 11, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah I don't spend wisely unless im dealing with somebody else's money

if its my own I go and buy too many snacks with it

I don't know whats my problem

I will try to resolve it before it gets out of hand

Lol, seriously ? You really need to get it resolved and i think you need someone to handle your finances, this thread is for you wink
Re: Ladies, Can You Give Your Husband Your Entire Salary ? by Captainswag225(m): 6:07pm On Jul 11, 2015
Gurgle:

its still not the best decision. Keeping in the bank would be better.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cooool! Omotola Shares S*xy Selfie (photos) / I Am 22 And Not In A Serious Relationship / I Am Totally Miserable! How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.