Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,675 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Fighting Back! - Literature (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Fighting Back! (78794 Views)

THE PURITAN....A Story Of Love,treason,freedom Fighting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fighting Back! by Queenxstar(f): 12:12pm On Jan 06, 2014
chistar01: Me likey cheesy
Me likey your comment. wink
Re: Fighting Back! by Queenxstar(f): 12:18pm On Jan 06, 2014
Switcommy: .....dear,,wish u a happy new yr 2..sorry,i ve nt been commenting....it jst dat am speechless...
Good to hear from you.
Re: Fighting Back! by vanagon: 12:39pm On Jan 06, 2014
pls do bring it more.
Surprise 'bt dimeji feelin 4 osa's death.
Anyway d deed 's been done already.
patiently waitin 4 Ehtel,to bring d fight to dimeji 'bt His lost frnd.
Hope Hess will still be dere wt him when d time come's.
Gud job u doing here.
Kip d flag flying.
Cheer's
Re: Fighting Back! by Queenxstar(f): 2:47pm On Jan 06, 2014

They all walked casually into the uncompleted building at the close obeying their opposers who held them at gun point.

Ethel and Hester walked side by side.

As they entered, they gave their environment a bird eye view. They saw a couple of guys already there waiting, making their total number five.

Ethel almost regretted his decision because it appeared he had walked into their bait.

'There are three more, look up.' Hester whispered but her companion heard her.

It was a three storey building in a well spacious environment though not completed but fenced.

'Miss step aside. ' One of the guys said.

'Allow me remove sand from my shoe, I can't walk well.'Her voice was polite and her face sober.

He nodded and she stoop.

She lost balance purposely and Ethel stoop to help her.

'Ethel I'll try to distract them.'

Their gaze locked momentarily and before Ethel could discourage her. She stood.

'I'm through. ' She beamed.

'Let's go.' He said.

She followed taking three steps forward then stopped.

'Come on, let's go.'

'Where am I going to? ' She faced him.

'Just come along, you will find out soon.'

'What! I should just follow you without knowing where am going to? ' She glared at him.

'You don't have to worry.' He smiled displaying a set of tobacco stained teeth.

'You must be kidding! ' She shrieked. 'Are you so into guns that you don't have time for the news. With a sane head you expect me to follow you to an unknown destination with the increasing rate of rape and kidnap!' She eyed him.

He laughed spiritly. 'You don't have to be afraid, trust me, you're safe.'

'Sorry to disappoint you fine boy, I never trust strangers and I am not going anywhere with you.' She folded her arms, her expression had no iota of doubt.

Another bodyguard was behind her.

'Enough of jokes.' His voice was hoarse as his brows narrowed into a frown. 'Can you see what we are holding? '

She appeared offended and the pitch of her voice increased. 'Are you saying am blind! '

'Take it easy …' He began.

'You must easing out of your mind! You think you're the only one that can use style to abuse someone ehen! ' By then all attention was directed to her. She covered the distance between them. 'Because of all this toy things you carry about, you believe you can do what you like! ' She hissed and made it long.

Flabbergasted by her outburst, he stared confused. She snatched his gun.

'Is it not it? ' She turned it from side to side examining it strangely. She tossed it high up in the air, once …twice and caught it expertly.

The bodyguards they held them at gun point moved towards her.

They thought she had lost her mind except her companion who admired her wisdom.

SHe planted herself between two of the guys and glanced at them smiling. With precision she went high in the air and sent a kick to the armed guy who lost balance and fell. She attacked the other with a couple of gist.

A gunshot

She dived for a nearby stacked bags of cements.

The fight started and gunshot rent the air.

She watched and saw Precious hide at a strategic position and stood at regular intervals to shoot. She creeped towards him and looked up just in time to see a guy up aimed at him.

She slided on the concrete, hitting his legs in the process. He lost balance and fell. The bullet punctured the wall above them.

Precious gasped and took in deep breaths.
+++++
Re: Fighting Back! by Queenxstar(f): 3:04pm On Jan 06, 2014
vanagon: pls do bring it more.
Surprise 'bt dimeji feelin 4 osa's death.
Anyway d deed 's been done already.
patiently waitin 4 Ehtel,to bring d fight to dimeji 'bt His lost frnd.
Hope Hess will still be dere wt him when d time come's.
Gud job u doing here.
Kip d flag flying.
Cheer's
Hope so too. Thanks.
Re: Fighting Back! by benibank(f): 3:40pm On Jan 06, 2014
Finally here grin Good job
Re: Fighting Back! by SenatorPope(m): 4:18pm On Jan 06, 2014
If anybody apart from this wicked OLADIMEJI and his compatriots die insyd dis blockbuster story again................look me well well QUEEN...

I go FIGHT you

1 Like

Re: Fighting Back! by Queenxstar(f): 4:24pm On Jan 06, 2014
Senator_Pope: If anybody apart from this wicked OLADIMEJI and his compatriots insyd dis blockbuster story................look me well well QUEEN...

I go FIGHT you
do wetin o.
Phyla, Duro, Pine... come and see o. He wants to beat me o!
Re: Fighting Back! by Queenxstar(f): 4:28pm On Jan 06, 2014
benibank: Finally here grin Good job
Welcome darling
Re: Fighting Back! by SenatorPope(m): 10:09pm On Jan 06, 2014
Queen xstar: do wetin o.
Phyla, Duro, Pine... come and see o. He wants to beat me o!

If anybody[b] DIE[/b]..........
Re: Fighting Back! by dollydolly(f): 3:38am On Jan 07, 2014
Omo! This one don enter action film o. Hmmm... I still have a feeling dat Ola might survive dis fight o. From ur definitions he is more influential than Ethel n Hester joined together. Although I believe they can in one way or the other scatter his presidential ambitions. Mean while happy new year to the entire "Fighting back" army.
Re: Fighting Back! by Hameenat94(f): 6:12am On Jan 07, 2014
hester fight dem all. hess u try wella. z
Re: Fighting Back! by Queenxstar(f): 7:52am On Jan 07, 2014
dolly dolly: Omo! This one don enter action film o. Hmmm... I still have a feeling dat Ola might survive dis fight o. From ur definitions he is more influential than Ethel n Hester joined together. Although I believe they can in one way or the other scatter his presidential ambitions. Mean while happy new year to the entire "Fighting back" army.
Happy new year to you too dear. Love your 2kobo.
Re: Fighting Back! by chade(f): 8:51am On Jan 07, 2014
Hester is just too much,she is so brainful *grins*

My best part was wer osaz stoodup to his father

stil followin#
Re: Fighting Back! by Queenxstar(f): 10:27am On Jan 07, 2014

Hester peeped and a couple of the guys came out from a room and ran down the stairs. She crossed over and hurried along the corridor. She entered the room.

The guys were there alongside him. They aimed their guns at her.

'I came here voluntary to see you and guns are aimed at me.' She appeared offended as she directed her gaze to him. 'My good will is now bad.' She turned and began to walk away. 'Goodbye Oladimeji. '

'Sweetheart …Sweetheart. 'He called and stood from the wooden bench he had been seated on. 'Don't act that way, you know I have been dying to meet you.

Since the day he had set eyes on her, he had been convinced she would make a great first lady, probably her achievement and goodness will douse some of the wrongs they claimed he had done and give him an upper hand in his political career. Nothing else matters.

She turned on a heel to look at him with a sad expression. 'I thought I was mistaken. 'She pursed her lips.

'No …not with me Sweetheart. ' He turned to look the guys in the room. 'Do I have to tell you to cast your weapons aside? '

He didn't finish before they obeyed.

'Come here Sweetheart. ' He opened his arms with a smile.

She walked gallantly to him and held his arms. 'Let me first take a good look at you before embracing you.' She touched his face and looked him over. 'You are sad Oladimeji, you are not happy as you appear. ' She appeared disturbed.

'You don't have to bother about me, I'm the best I can be.' He relaxed.

With her hands trailing his body, she stood at his back and place her arms around him.'Oladimeji, ' She called softly. 'if I don't bother about you, who will hmmm …?'

'Many will but you're topping the list.'

She raised an arm across his chest and rub her face against his cheek. 'You actually being realistic. '

'You don't know how you're making me feel, I want to be this close to you for life. ' There was a bulge of his third member as he felt her fingers stroke his chest and the warm air from her nostril caress his cheek and earlobe. He exhaled. 'Sweetheart stop running away. You only break my heart when you do so because I love you very much.'

She allowed a moment to pass and then she grabbed his neck and produced her knife.

They brought out their guns.

She beamed. 'I am grateful for the rays of light penetrate this building. She raised the knife and it shimmered.

The other guy had seen her in action and he had no doubt. Scorpion gave her a bitter look.

'She can't do it! ' He told them seeing their reluctance.

Her grip tightened around his neck, she pierced the side of his neck until blood dropped down to the collar of his shirt. He struggled in vain.

'Drop your …guns.' He managed.

They glared at him.

Her grip tightened and he used both hands to try to relief himself. 'Obey. ' He voice out.

She placed the cold pointed edge of the knife to puncture the other part of his neck when they bend to lower their weapons.

' Throw your weapons towards me and walk to the wall behind you, sit, place your hands on your heads and face the wall.

They did as instructed.

Ethel entered the room and stopped in his track shocked at the scene before him.

Re: Fighting Back! by Queenxstar(f): 10:29am On Jan 07, 2014
chade: Hester is just too much,she is so brainful *grins*

My best part was wer osaz stoodup to his father

stil followin#
Nice, Thank you Sweetheart.
Re: Fighting Back! by Hameenat94(f): 12:44pm On Jan 07, 2014
nyc. exactly wat i wanted.make e feel pains 2. hess ure awesome.luv ya
Re: Fighting Back! by jessepearl(m): 2:12pm On Jan 07, 2014
Queen xsta i must really commend u abt this great piece....i really love wen hes is in action.....bt don't u think u are kind of reducing ethel fighting capabilities because if am not wrong he is either as good as hess or better and also judging that he has a kinda secret undercover agency,bt since i started reading have nt gotten to a point were ethel punch someone or given someöne a chokeslam or even a slap!!!....it kinda makes him look weak which am sure he is'nt except frm his computer guru thing nt terrific abt him....even hess has shot guns,slaped someone and even given an acrobatic kick,even oladimeji has beaten someone,even osaz has man out to show his courage and bravery bt nt ethel.....please don't be offended i just want u to improve on ethel's character......and also we knw dat osas was a construction engineer bt wat does ethel do for a living to cover up his undercover spy agency which am very sure it is a secret agency,so common gurl there must be sumtin he does to cover up his agency.....just my opinion,u can ignore if it is invalid.....teamwewantmore supported by teamethel.
Re: Fighting Back! by Queenxstar(f): 4:11pm On Jan 07, 2014
'From all indications, Oladimeji you're greatly in lust with me and I really tired. This whole nonsense has stop because I don't lust or love you.'

'No …no …no.' He said.

'Marriage is not by force!' She was irritated and released her grip on him .

'I don't care, I need you in my life …please. ' He looked up at her.

She became furious and let go of him.

He staggered, felt his neck while breathing heavily through his mouth and nose.

She took few steps backward.

She gather momentum, came closer and sent her kneel to the midsection of his back.

He lurched and fell flat on his face and sprawled forward. He groaned heartily, coughed and spat blood mixed with sand. He writh in pain.

She stoop. 'Oladimeji go fishing for your own kind of fish. I can't be yours, no matter how hard you try.'

He looked at her, his face smeared with sand. 'You …you belong to me. Nothing can …can ever change that. '

'What a dark ambition, so you call cold murder nothing? ' She gave him a cold stare.

The shock registered on his face, he opened his mouth but he couldn't talk.

'You're a murderer and you want me to marry you. '

He shook his head and a moment passed as he mustered strength. 'You are mine and there is nothing you can do about...! '

She didn't allow him finish as she stood and register a kick on his side.

And another,

And then another.

Ethel observed that each kick was delivered with more powered than before.

Oladimeji wailed, begged and cursed.

She pulled him up with both hands. He staggered, all dusty and smeared with blood, saliva dripping from his mouth. 'This is for Osagie. ' With a hand clutching his collar of shirt, she delivered a blow to jaw and he slumped passing out.

If Hester did notice his presence, she didn't show it as she walked to the men facing the wall angrily. She pat one on the shoulder. 'Stand. '

Ethel knew he himself wouldn't such an order laced with so much bitterness.

Scorpion stood face to face with her with an incredulous expression and a bloodshot eye.
She was the reason half of his body was scared.

'I believe you've not forgotten this face.'

'So! ' He was boiling with rage.

With the back of her right palm, she sent a slap hard across his face.

He tasted blood as his vision became blurred. He lurched, his leg hitting a plank, he fell hard on his buttocks groaning.

She had knew this day would come when he had started smoking like a chimney and had encouraged others in the car to do so via the voyage from Kenya to Nigeria.

Scorpion struggled to his feet and both hand clenched into fist. 'Are you crazy! Is something …'

Ethel was about to advance a warning when he saw a rope covered the distance between them.

Scorpion screamed.

'Next time you will be more careful of who you pull the trigger at.' She gave him another swing of the rope and didn't stop until he fell to the floor trembling in pain.

She picked the guns and looked at rather baffled Ethel. 'Let's get out of here.'

She began running.

Ethel followed suit.

+++++
Re: Fighting Back! by Queenxstar(f): 4:21pm On Jan 07, 2014
jessepearl: Queen xsta i must really commend u abt this great piece....i really love wen hes is in action.....bt don't u think u are kind of reducing ethel fighting capabilities because if am not wrong he is either as good as hess or better and also judging that he has a kinda secret undercover agency,bt since i started reading have nt gotten to a point were ethel punch someone or given someöne a chokeslam or even a slap!!!....it kinda makes him look weak which am sure he is'nt except frm his computer guru thing nt terrific abt him....even hess has shot guns,slaped someone and even given an acrobatic kick,even oladimeji has beaten someone,even osaz has man out to show his courage and bravery bt nt ethel.....please don't be offended i just want u to improve on ethel's character......and also we knw dat osas was a construction engineer bt wat does ethel do for a living to cover up his undercover spy agency which am very sure it is a secret agency,so common gurl there must be sumtin he does to cover up his agency.....just my opinion,u can ignore if it is invalid.....teamwewantmore supported by teamethel.
You need to see the smile on my face as I read this criticism. I love it.
When Ethel was introduced to Hester by Osagie, he did introduced him as a presidential candidate. So many readers forgot that part.
More about Ethel will be revealed in due course.
So far so good deardarling, who do you think Ethel should have shot, acrobatically kicked?
Re: Fighting Back! by Queenxstar(f): 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2014
Hameenat94: nyc. exactly wat i wanted.make e feel pains 2. hess ure awesome.luv ya
Hahahaha … grin
Re: Fighting Back! by benibank(f): 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2014
Ghen ghen ghen ghen eshishin carry pomo grin
Re: Fighting Back! by Queenxstar(f): 4:30pm On Jan 07, 2014
Your 2kobos, criticisms, comment are all Welcome. If my 2kobo bowl don't get filled ehen …hmmmm mmmmh …
Re: Fighting Back! by Queenxstar(f): 4:32pm On Jan 07, 2014
benibank: Ghen ghen ghen ghen eshishin carry pomo grin
Hehehehe …serious Pomo o.
Re: Fighting Back! by Queenxstar(f): 4:46pm On Jan 07, 2014
O ye silent READERS, heareth ye not that Hester Douglas host a F. B pary at the end.
Knoweth ye not that you won't get to pary with her.
What meaneth ye all, all ye that chopeth, cleaneth mouth, dusteth buttocks and leave?
Re: Fighting Back! by jessepearl(m): 5:00pm On Jan 07, 2014
Queen xstar: You need to see the smile on my face as I read this criticism. I love it.
When Ethel was introduced to Hester by Osagie, he did introduced him as a presidential candidate. So many readers forgot that part.
So far so good deardarling, who do you think Ethel should have shot, acrobatically kicked?
.....hehehehehe....judging frm your last update,i will say scorpion,....you can mk dat happen,maybe as they mk to leave,scorpion is vexed an attack's hess without her being cautious and my ethel saves her butt and finishes the dude....all i want is to read ethel in action and if u dont mayb i keep my2kobo's and remaining critism and go back to my ghostmode.
Re: Fighting Back! by jessepearl(m): 5:02pm On Jan 07, 2014
Queen xstar: You need to see the smile on my face as I read this criticism. I love it.
Re: Fighting Back! by beckytunde(f): 6:06pm On Jan 07, 2014
kai she caught me right there,lol, am enjoying d intrigue n suspense,really wish i cld lay flat her parents especially d mum n gv her some bulala(pardon me lol) wished he had not die bt anyways dt gvs dimeji's pathetic life more incurred sufferings n pain.
good work there.
Re: Fighting Back! by Queenxstar(f): 6:11pm On Jan 07, 2014
jessepearl: .....hehehehehe....judging frm your last update,i will say scorpion,....you can mk dat happen,maybe as they mk to leave,scorpion is vexed an attack's hess without her being cautious and my ethel saves her butt and finishes the dude....all i want is to read ethel in action and if u dont mayb i keep my2kobo's and remaining critism and go back to my ghostmode.
Yesterday, my own Senator pope said he will fight me, today, my own Jessepearl threatened me. hehehehe …all this my Sweetheart sef, and to think they have fine fine names.... if they see my royal bodyguards ehen? Hahahaha... Duro come and tell them.
Re: Fighting Back! by Queenxstar(f): 6:14pm On Jan 07, 2014
beckytunde: kai she caught me right there,lol, am enjoying d intrigue n suspense,really wish i cld lay flat her parents especially d mum n gv her some bulala(pardon me lol) wished he had not die bt anyways dt gvs dimeji's pathetic life more incurred sufferings n pain.
good work there.
Abi my sister
Re: Fighting Back! by Queenxstar(f): 6:17pm On Jan 07, 2014
Jitshell I see you. Welcome.
Flakky, what is happening to our story na?
Re: Fighting Back! by Flakkydagirl: 6:36pm On Jan 07, 2014
Good job madam,u're hitting it well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (30) (Reply)

Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) / Purple Roses / Lucifer's Key

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.