Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters (54825 Views)

VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times / Soldiers Open Fire On Borno Governor’s Convoy In Error / Former ASUU President Festus Iyayi Was Murdered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by AbuMikey(m): 11:32pm On Nov 19, 2013

Nigeria We hail thee
Our own dear Native Land sad

Now playing » Satan Must fall Down : Terry tha Rapma, M.I and Kid Konnect cry

Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by nikky341: 11:32pm On Nov 19, 2013
On that faithful day, I heard he was shot, then rushed to nL only to read he died in an accident
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by ayusco85(m): 11:33pm On Nov 19, 2013
Goodluck and his wife Patience are on top of the situation grin

8 Likes

Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by nerodenero: 11:34pm On Nov 19, 2013
I hate unconfirmed reports.Why make mockery of such profession where we have people who genuinely work tirelessly to get news at our door-steps?News like this makes me give-up and I am forced to ask 'Gosh!!!did you just released such a report?'This is purely trash!

1 Like

Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by Shekson(m): 11:34pm On Nov 19, 2013
Bloggers!!!! Haba! Una mata don tire me ooohhhh. Rumours upon rumours. Wetin una wan accomplish wif dis nau
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by Kingspin(m): 11:35pm On Nov 19, 2013
Saharareporters may have be hijacked. Before u know it all the APC media propagandas would make it the news their headlines without proper confirmation.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by AdekunleBalogun: 11:35pm On Nov 19, 2013
I think its has finally gotten to a point now where you can't or should I say we don't know what to believe again in this country, I mean what sorts of God forsaking land is this Nigeria self, when the news of the death of this man was first announced, they didn't say the accident also involved the Koge state governors convoy and now we are been told he was shot by police. Honestly am tired of this country.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 19, 2013
Front page oo..just recieven prophesy..

1 Like

Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by Riclord001(m): 11:39pm On Nov 19, 2013
I believed d story not becos it must be true, but because it is believable.
1. Iyayi was d only victim, d rest survived.
2. D survivors cannot give a succinct account of what happened because d qun may hav bin shot after d collision,hence dey may have fainted.
3. D doctors claimed to hav found ‘somethin‘ in his heart...

3 Likes

Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by Doyensky: 11:39pm On Nov 19, 2013
Weda na bullet or na caterpault.

All i knw is dt dos behind ASUU strike n wanting it prolonged, must fall n die, if dts wot wil make dem call-off d yeye strike dey embarked on.
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by benkings(m): 11:39pm On Nov 19, 2013
dis sahara reporters na only God qo help dem and their news team!......meanwhile in other news: danqote dauqhter cheated on me and u tellinq me to breakup? Dont u know love is all about forqiveness! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by akraym(m): 11:39pm On Nov 19, 2013
Sahara. Check below

Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by cerzo(m): 11:41pm On Nov 19, 2013
i hope dis is nt true cuz i m tired of stayn at hme....if it is true dat d ASUU man ws murdered...i will just quit schn..cuz d lecturers will neva cme bck till 2017#prayn dat it is nt trueooooo#...

1 Like

Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by kiyosaki1(m): 11:42pm On Nov 19, 2013
homesteady: I don't believe this news undecided
That's your personal opinion
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by luv22(m): 11:42pm On Nov 19, 2013
No wonder they sent him out of d hospital
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 19, 2013
Another paraga joint gist. Next!!!
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by alotofgrace(m): 11:43pm On Nov 19, 2013
una just knw?
Mtchewwww
person dey die like dat? ... no air sack n seat belt bah.....
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by eejo(m): 11:46pm On Nov 19, 2013
sahara reporters fake news Dr amodu is the hospital CMD , what do you gain by reporting fake news in accident a lot of things happens please nobody was shut . The nigeria journalism I pity these country

2 Likes

Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 19, 2013
NigerIan students might not return to class until they decide to take their future into their hands and chase away these bunch of thieving old men that go under the name of lecturers

At the risk of sounding immodest; I ask, why stop our kids from going back to school because a sixty year old man died? Even if he were Achebe or Soyinka, are we going to pause the future of countless potential Achebes and Soyinkas. If we had stopped Adichie when she was growing up, would we have had someone in her mould now?

ASUU's fight had been more personal than it is for public good. Now, everything is coming to the fore. This is short of asking the Nigerian people to atone for Iyayi's death. Why were ASUU holding meetings up and down to call off the strike? I bet ASUU shall include that in the list of their demands.

I have found out in this strike, that, those who support ASUU did not go to a university and doesn't know how it works or are motivated by their opposition to this government.

6 Likes

Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by samtin(m): 11:48pm On Nov 19, 2013
ASUU strike season 6

1 Like

Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by SirRomeo: 11:50pm On Nov 19, 2013
I CANT BELIEVE THIS JOOR... PLS try another cool lie grin grin grin grin grin[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 19, 2013
there was a country!

1 Like

Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by Nsonso: 11:57pm On Nov 19, 2013
Handing over everything to God in prayer.

1 Like

Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by pmc01(m): 11:59pm On Nov 19, 2013
God, we trust You are ably in charge. Please, take full control!
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by ozonenig(m): 11:59pm On Nov 19, 2013
ASUU jst dey find way to prolong dis strike, and if they do, I won't be suprise if more of their leaders join dis man in d grave. Rubbish!
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 20, 2013
wiilly02: Am goin 2 kal his niece who is my very good friend....i'l giv u guys a feedback later
Ok.
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by Ten1: 12:05am On Nov 20, 2013
It could be an unexpected discharge from one of the police men involved in the accident
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by yokiti: 12:07am On Nov 20, 2013
If this news is true then there is serious problem to solve in our nation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

IPOB/Yoruba Nation: IBB Finally Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho Agitations / Buhari Entering The Venue Of Defence College Graduation (Photo) / Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.