Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,858 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters (54796 Views)

VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times / Soldiers Open Fire On Borno Governor’s Convoy In Error / Former ASUU President Festus Iyayi Was Murdered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by brixton: 12:09am On Nov 20, 2013
i dont believe this story
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by caesaraba(m): 12:11am On Nov 20, 2013
ayusco85: Goodluck and his wife Patience are on top of the situation grin

Hahahahahahaha This is too funny.

1 Like

Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by Anuoluwap(m): 12:18am On Nov 20, 2013
One word: miasma
What are the students to gain in this man's death? Another 4 months of home-stay? If you can survive in nigeria, you can survive anywhere in the globe. I heard this news on sunday...
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:18am On Nov 20, 2013
With all the news coming out through SR, some fools/ignorant Nigerians will come here and start vomitting rubbish about SR. How many of the home based newspapers company have the audacity to publish half of what SR has been publishing to the general public

Nigeria is not going to get better with all the ills going on daily unless there is a general blood shed. Pray all you can, we need to cleanse the nation with the dirt PDP and GEJ FG is painting it. Our ancestors will never and can never come down to rescue Nigerians from the hands of all the vagabonds in power. We need to learn how to raise the gun before bringing it down.

4 Likes

Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by todayguest(m): 12:21am On Nov 20, 2013
If there're no news to sell, the media house can create one from a 'tipster'
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by JaneYave(f): 12:21am On Nov 20, 2013
wiilly02: Am goin 2 kal his niece who is my very good friend....i'l giv u guys a feedback later
.....:........................................u.mean.sahara.reports,Wada.or.former.ASUU.Chairman?

2 Likes

Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by Osgilliat(m): 12:27am On Nov 20, 2013
See mumu nigerian....they believed whatever they heard than their introspection.i wander when a doctor can not distinguish between a bullet wound and an object from a fatal accident.did you know that as small the screen wiper is it can take a life in an accident.the last time a car with a break failure rammed my transport vehicle from behind i almost lost my back bone.my point is somebody out there is trying to make things worse for my beloveth country.take heed....

2 Likes

Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by ChildofChukwu(m): 12:31am On Nov 20, 2013
*** Clears throat***
Sahara abiakwala ozo!

2 Likes

Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by mashnino(m): 12:50am On Nov 20, 2013
so you guys cant just allow this man REST IN PEACE or wat?
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by sharubutu(m): 1:15am On Nov 20, 2013
My governor don enter one chance be dat o.... e go smell him yash 4 dis matter. shebi him wan be governor? bascard!
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 1:53am On Nov 20, 2013
Wasn't he the author of Violence?

Hmm! na wa o. sad
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 1:58am On Nov 20, 2013
Is Nigeria cursed?

All her talents - either dying or fleeing. cry
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by tit(f): 2:04am On Nov 20, 2013
what was it you told me the last time:
gambari kpaai Fulani.
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by otokx(m): 2:18am On Nov 20, 2013
see gobe
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by okohkriz(m): 2:18am On Nov 20, 2013
Nigerians are watching to see how the event goes
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:33am On Nov 20, 2013
Pukkah: But an autopsy will put paid to all these speculations.
. . . and you think the government will release any autopsy in Nigeria. How many autopsies have been released by it?

1 Like

Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by itasakpa: 3:07am On Nov 20, 2013
This story has some element of truth in it. First it was the govenor's convoy, I asked myself, how can the governor's convoy be so reckless to have caused an accident of such magnitude?, there were survivors hmmmm so it was only the proff who died in the accident?, let's not go to where the prof was actually siting in the vehicle, but then you know how long it took the public to findout what ASUU was actually demanding for? It took almost 2 months into the strike. President Jonathan has said it on Oct 1 (this strike is political). We need to be prepared

1 Like

Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by SIRJENTLE: 3:31am On Nov 20, 2013
which of the two stories do you want us to believe to be the truth?
NAIJA AND HER SEASONED MOVIES.
WHO IS THE ACTOR AND WHO IS THE BOSS?
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by mimionye(m): 4:00am On Nov 20, 2013
Its obvious that here in this country, the people tht pushed thenselves to power ends up killing the people they are supposed to govern. You see, the governors dont have a plan before and after sworning in. may the soul of Prof rest in peace.
let me quickly add, that the ASUU matter is taken another shape and who knows when the strike will be called off. God will surely help us.
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by dayve90: 4:17am On Nov 20, 2013
angry sadI know we have been @home for a wyl now, but our brains have not been shaved. no be only anonymous reporter.
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by daroz(m): 4:27am On Nov 20, 2013
The news is too fake. I am very close to one of the lecturers inside dat Iyayi bus that day, despite she had minor injuries from the accident, but she was concious all through, so was able to recall what happened. Her own account of the event is quite different from dis stupid insinuation from saharareporters. I even spent over 45mins inside Iyayi's compound yesterday(my second time of visiting after d incident), no such talk of bullet wound or gun shot from anybody. Its true something might have peirce his chest as a result of the accident, but please nairalanders, don't believe its gun bullet or anything of that nature. Its most likely one of his ribs as someone already pointed out.

3 Likes

Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by Tex42(m): 4:47am On Nov 20, 2013
Waiting for confirmation from another source cos this saharareporters always Come up with awkward stories as against the real ones.
I JUST NO TRUST THEM AT ALL!
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by delson2k: 4:53am On Nov 20, 2013
Nawa ooooo
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 5:01am On Nov 20, 2013
na wa o! All these things will only prolong d strike.
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 5:58am On Nov 20, 2013
*Praying*

Oh God of heaven, in ur hands i commit my education/my future into. Lord you said whatever i touch to do, i shall find success, therefore Lord, anything that may want to stand against my education, whether it's earned allowance, implementation of 2009 agreement or Iyayi's death, father Lord, i cripple such power and i subdue it to nothing in Jesus mighty name. Father, i pray ur light, favour, grace shall surely shine upon me in my education and whatever else i involve myself with. Whatever that wants to stand against calling off of this strike, Lord such power i render it useless and ineffective. In this very week after ASUU NEC meeting on friday(as i heard), this strike shall be called off in Jesus mighty name i prayed - amen. Thank you Lord for answering my prayer!!

Me wan go back school o.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) / PHOTOS: El-rufai ‘becomes Lecturer’ / Endsars: Desmond Elliot Condemns Social Media, Blasts Celebrities, Influencers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.