Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters (54812 Views)

VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times / Soldiers Open Fire On Borno Governor’s Convoy In Error / Former ASUU President Festus Iyayi Was Murdered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by Kelechi2020(m): 10:57am On Nov 20, 2013
Unblockable: Do not be deceived, ASUU has no twitter handle. God will punish the fool/nitwit that controls that handle

i write authoritatively that the twitter handle was not official but all the news from their was authentic only that it was handled unoficialy by a relation of the ASUU president who had no idea of the implication of his action....
I wil say ...
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by Kelechi2020(m): 10:59am On Nov 20, 2013
Unblockable: Do not be deceived, ASUU has no twitter handle. God will punish the fool/nitwit that controls that handle
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by Atigba: 11:01am On Nov 20, 2013
Revolva:

you are hungry i guess also..and yu are the animal....ok..where did you enter ..have you expolored the state..finish ...a state where arable land for farming and fishing...look villager there are not hungry ok..if you think so...mumu....just say its less developed..ok.....look almost all states in naija is less developed stop faceing kogi alone.....ok...and look in igala land we are not hungry ok...
Stop deceiving yourself I know what am talking about I have been there before though am not from kogi...there is poverty every where I wonder what the state governor is doing ...I can tell you kogi state have the highest number of thugs in nigeria youths over there are jobless violent also feltish...there burial ground don full reach road is it not poverty that is killing those people..you know the truth .

2 Likes

Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by Rummenigge(m): 11:06am On Nov 20, 2013
It's so sad with the way things has panned out with this ASUU strike.
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by Sermwell(m): 11:07am On Nov 20, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
You're the one being gullible for asking "who would want the late prof (sic) dead and why." Is the example, of a former ASUU president who also "died" in a controversial accident like Iyayi, given not enough for you to reason? Attempts were made at the life of Dr. Dipo Fashina, also a former national president of ASUU in OAU, where he lectured by Sanni Abacha.
you didn't answer my question? Why do you think anybody will want an ex-ASUU president dead? Why not the present president? Besides, why will anybody want any ASUU member dead at a time when the strike was almost coming to an end? There was an accident and if you alleged reckless driving, that's a different case but for you to believe one junk journalism when doctors didn't report any bullet wounds is to say the least very myopic of you!
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by maclatunji: 11:21am On Nov 20, 2013
Pukkah: But an autopsy will put paid to all these speculations.

I wonder with this "an object pierced his heart" story.
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by Sermwell(m): 11:25am On Nov 20, 2013
eluquenson:

So whenever we read online news, we should go to the venue so as to confirm if fake or real.
My question to you is have you seen your God? But yet you believe in him, so let's close the chapter.
My candid advice to you is don't always criticize any news whatsoever, you can as well don't comment.
are you not a human bieng? So if there was no sahara reporters your sense of rationality will be completely dead? Did the doctors who carried out autposy on the prof report bullet wounds? Did ASUU members on the bus with him report gun shot? Why are you bent on believing SR when the facts are before you? Please to whom brain is given, sense is expected! Haba!
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by Okaka27(m): 11:29am On Nov 20, 2013
*In Jigsaw's Voice*
Let the game begin...
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by linpok: 11:41am On Nov 20, 2013
Okaka27: *In Jigsaw's Voice*
Let the game begin...

haha! U sabi jurr,,,reminds me of "SAW 3D"grin
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by osundu(m): 11:43am On Nov 20, 2013
@sisi afrika,if u don't have anytin to say abt de death of Prof iyayi,instead of running ur mouth,go and chew chewing gum.
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by michy99(f): 11:46am On Nov 20, 2013
dis kind news sef. i dont bliv it sha.D fact remains dat d man is dead. Aw long ll dey mourn dis man? Aw long ll dey keep us @ home cosa dia ex president? If it were ASUU's current president that died mayb dey ld v rescheduled d meetin 2 hold in 2 yrs time.. dis nation don tire me
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by gal10(f): 11:50am On Nov 20, 2013
The more I look, the less I see! The more I hear, the less I understand sad
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by eluquenson(m): 11:50am On Nov 20, 2013
Sermwell: are you not a human bieng? So if there was no sahara reporters your sense of rationality will be completely dead? Did the doctors who carried out autposy on the prof report bullet wounds? Did ASUU members on the bus with him report gun shot? Why are you bent on believing SR when the facts are before you? Please to whom brain is given, sense is expected! Haba!

Our Govt can go to any length to forestall a case, don't be too fast to conclude a report to be fake, the doctors said there was piercing but couldn't confirm if its a bullet wound, at least there is piercing & the prof used a seat belt, we don't need to argue over this mundane issue, why not sit down & look instead of criticizing a journalist.
Make use of your brain, SR has loads of Brains working for them.
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 20, 2013
hisson3: Wether or not he died from gunshot wounds,the main issue is its high time dat nonsense governor is brought to book,he should be impeached,he is reckless and irresponsible.
Exactly. Do you know how many accidents his Envoy has caused?
Is he a blood sucking demon? angry
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by eluquenson(m): 12:24pm On Nov 20, 2013
Joavid:
Exactly. Do you know how many accidents his Envoy has caused?
Is he they are a blood sucking demon? angry
That's the way of life of our politicians they harass we masses on the road, nemesis will catch up with them either on earth or hereafter
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by onyxo76(m): 12:25pm On Nov 20, 2013
this is all getting a bit complex for me to understand, if this is truly a murder case, how did the convoy know that the bus carrying ASUU members will be passing on that road? why use a government convoy to execute the job? a gunshot injury is quite obvious to spot so i guess there is something the doctors are not telling us.
more and more questions ...
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by Hartarmah(m): 12:33pm On Nov 20, 2013
In d first place wen i heard dis news nd i saw d convoy involved in d accidenti knew dia was sumtyn mur in it dan we heard/read/saw it.If intelligent experts r invited to luk into d case,dia report will b dt late Prof. Iyayi ws killed intentionally as dey ve it in a plan.I think wen all dis is unbearable nd got to d extreme,Nigerians will take up on dia own lives as survival in d country will b for d fittest.Regarding dis issue,Nigeria President has not made any official statement which tells us d kind f saddest ruling us in d country.Things mst jst get beta in d educatnal sector at d end f all dis,is all am concerned wt.
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 20, 2013
Atigba: Stop deceiving yourself I know what am talking about I have been there before though am not from kogi...there is poverty every where I wonder what the state governor is doing ...I can tell you kogi state have the highest number of thugs in nigeria youths over there are jobless violent also feltish...there burial ground don full reach road is it not poverty that is killing those people..you know the truth .

Go and repair your wounded english!
You could do with some advanced learning in writting techniques.

Now how many states have you been to in Nigeria, before you came to the conclusion of which has the highest of poverty and thugery??
And how come you are still alive to tell this story if truly the youths were all violent?

By the way,where are you from?
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by dproclaimerIy(m): 12:41pm On Nov 20, 2013
Well spoken, the only way out now is just to go to our maker. Now The Struggle Continues
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by Sermwell(m): 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2013
eluquenson:

Our Govt can go to any length to forestall a case, don't be too fast to conclude a report to be fake, the doctors said there was piercing but couldn't confirm if its a bullet wound, at least there is piercing & the prof used a seat belt, we don't need to argue over this mundane issue, why not sit down & look instead of criticizing a journalist.
Make use of your brain, SR has loads of Brains working for them.
. So you think professional doctors are as daft as you not to be able to differentiate between a piercing and bullet wounds? If the government want anybody dead, they will go and meet the prof at home and assisinate him rather than using a governor's convoy! Cant you see there is no logical connection to what SR are saying? You think if this report is true ASUU will fold its hands and watch? That report is fake and will remain fake even if fake people like you refuse to believe so!
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by esorison(m): 1:19pm On Nov 20, 2013
IT IS WELL

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Kano Imam Asks Muslims Not To Vote Tinubu (Video) / Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.