Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters (54813 Views)

VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times / Soldiers Open Fire On Borno Governor’s Convoy In Error / Former ASUU President Festus Iyayi Was Murdered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by ARABJAY(m): 11:17pm On Nov 20, 2013
Mschwwww..a very stupid post indeed..so the bullet flew from the governors convoy before impact abi or he was shot and the whole lecturers didn't know about it..he died as a result of the coLlision of the two vehicles simple and shot..now they wan bring up another dust. RIP prof iyayi. angry
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by sunjavagroups(m): 2:21am On Nov 21, 2013
Articul8: If it was true,@ least his colleagues in dsame bus with him will knw if it was a gunshot. Abi na silent gun?
Abeg u ppl shldnt scatter smbdy's head.

God will help us to be highly logical in issues like this. 1. There is no how accident has happened and you expect the people in the same bus to be conscious, there were in coma. 2. It is clear and glaring that the Kogi Convoy hit the bus as a first step in carrying out the operation, so after that episode gun shot must have been invoked by those same guys which explains why a.) the Kongi Gov convoy refused to wait until evening to come and see the expected death report of the Prof b.) No other person died in that same bus except that they were unconscious for some hours.
3.) I want us to understand that this kind of supposed rumour according to some dying Thomases is uncommon and when people have information they will share it, we cant kill the truth totally, in fact it is the remains we are feeding on now 4.) I want to whole public to also know that the Kogi convoy guys that would have done this are extremely smart to do everything possible for complete cover up, only that it is unfortunate now and they will seek every manipulative strategies to find a different picture around this.
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by sunjavagroups(m): 2:38am On Nov 21, 2013
soe: If this is true, then ASUU strike may go on till April 2017 as TBJ predicted oo...so i heard...okay

Anonymous Tipster Claims Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy

source: http://saharareporters.com/news-page/anonymous-tipster-claims-festus-iyayi-was-shot-policemen-kogis-governor-convoy

God will help us to be highly logical in issues like this. 1. There is no how accident has happened and you expect the people in the same bus to be conscious, there were in coma. 2. It is clear and glaring that the Kogi Convoy hit the bus as a first step in carrying out the operation, so after that episode gun shot must have been invoked by those same guys which explains why a.) the Kongi Gov convoy refused to wait until evening to come and see the expected death report of the Prof b.) No other person died in that same bus except that they were unconscious for some hours.
3.) I want us to understand that this kind of supposed rumour according to some dying Thomases is uncommon and when people have information they will share it, we cant kill the truth totally, in fact it is the remains we are feeding on now 4.) I want to whole public to also know that the Kogi convoy guys that would have done this are extremely smart to do everything possible for complete cover up, only that it is unfortunate now and they will seek every manipulative strategies to find a different picture around this.
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 4:40am On Nov 21, 2013
so so many
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by benkayc(m): 6:31am On Nov 21, 2013
Whether Na gun or na cutlass....my own be say...make school just start...abi dem wan use dis one delay us again...
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by LouisThoru(f): 6:40am On Nov 21, 2013
sunjavagroups:

Nonsense. You make no iota of sense.

Clear and glaring ko, clear and glaring ni. I am suspecting you are the one who shot the Prof, from the way you speak with authority as if you were there.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by tafrica(m): 10:19am On Nov 21, 2013
LouisThoru:

Nonsense. You make no iota of sense.

Clear and glaring ko, clear and glaring ni. I am suspecting you are the one who shot the Prof, from the way you speak with authority as if you were there.

Don't mind the yeye guy, see ao he painstakingly analyzed his nonsense post.....if Kogi gov was so much desperate to kill d prof, wouldn't he hv used unknown killers rather than using his convoys? I wonda ao some pple are nt reasoning along this line.
I'm nt justifying d govnr for his careless convoys, bt claiming d prof was shot cuz smethn pierced his chest is quite questionable. Pieces of d screen, his ribs or anythn could v been responsible for the penetration. Let ASUU nd govt jointly conduct autopsy on his body to avoid any party (ASUU or govt) playing foul plays with the result so as to put ds issue at rest once-and-for-all.

1 Like

Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by debbleopto: 11:00am On Nov 21, 2013
tafrica:

Don't mind the yeye guy, see ao he painstakingly analyzed his nonsense post.....if Kogi gov was so much desperate to kill d prof, wouldn't he hv used unknown killers rather than using his convoys? I wonda ao some pple are nt reasoning along this line.
I'm nt justifying d govnr for his careless convoys, bt claiming d prof was shot cuz smethn pierced his chest is quite questionable. Pieces of d screen, his ribs or anythn could v been responsible for the penetration. Let ASUU nd govt jointly conduct autopsy on his body to avoid any party (ASUU or govt) playing foul plays with the result so as to put ds issue at rest once-and-for-all.

what of if they discovered he did not die with the impact and gun bullet (either targeted or strayed bullet) is the one that finally killed him?
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by ladenz(m): 12:18pm On Nov 21, 2013
tbagjames: maybe the policeman has a son in the university too and he might have heard that Iyayi was resolute and bent on not calling off the strike
grin. sorry. this is a serious ' oro buruku pelu erin' matter. its no laughing matter but i cannot help but laugh at your theory.
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by ladenz(m): 12:22pm On Nov 21, 2013
nnenna.1:
Is Nigeria cursed?

All her talents - either dying or fleeing. cry

dont worry dear. i'm still hear with you.

Unless God bless me and I see Green card tomorrow cheesy
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by tafrica(m): 1:37pm On Nov 21, 2013
debbleopto:

what of if they discovered he did not die with the impact and gun bullet (either targeted or strayed bullet) is the one that finally killed him?

How are you so sure there is/was a bullet in his body?.....Let d autopsy be conducted jointly by ASUU and Gov, if a bullet is found then we can say he was assassinated (no contention whether the bullet was targeted or strayed), cuz we were made to believe he died by accident, and anythn beyond that denotes a foul game......it rather sounds hasty to say he was shot cuz of the impact on his body, anythn could hv piereced his body during the accident, which is most likely to happen.
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:47pm On Nov 21, 2013
tafrica:

You're the one wrong. If assassins had been used to kill the prof it would have been glaring that it's political, from nobody else but the government. The charade of accident was used to conceal any trait of it being political.
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by Orikinla(m): 4:06pm On Nov 21, 2013
soe: The question is when did the gun shot occur? after the accident? or before the accident while both cars were on top speed? Or did it occur during the accident by event of stray bullet from an already corked gun in the convoy? Why did the Governor's visit to the hospital take place before the doctor's report was issued with the ambiguous "something" words. So many questions. Also, who is against the calling off of the strike? the Govt.? or the Opposition? Are there other issues involved that we do not see? So many things involved. Now that we have reasons to believe Sahara Reporters Information, just as T B Joshua's predictions, as these two have always gotten 70% of their words confirmed by time...I think we have many issues to worry about...But also, What has President GEJ said about this accident Governor causing accidents to others? what statements were issued? What has the Education Minister done/said? why so much quiet on serious issues? If PDP will not relinquish power, then I think Nigeria is in for a big one.

Very good questions.

The ruling party is desperate and capable of doing anything to stay in power.
See what is happening in Anambra with open electoral malpractices.
They will do anything against the opposition and any sympathizer of the opposition party.
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by tafrica(m): 7:10pm On Nov 21, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
You're the one wrong. If assassins had been used to kill the prof it would have been glaring that it's political, from nobody else but the government. The charade of accident was used to conceal any trait of it being political.

Ad the d killers and gov wil be so naïve and hv myopic idea that there won't be bullet spot on the body, or autopsy will not be conducted on the body.
I don't believe in this story, d family will have carried out autopsy on the body if the suspected gun shot. Or wouldn't learned people as ASUU knw wht to do to ascertain and unravel the mystery behind d death......Don't forget they (ASUU) visited d hospital where he was taken to.
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by Revolva(m): 8:13pm On Nov 21, 2013
Joavid:

People can be so dumb! grin
A guy is spewing rubbish about your state and you are defending your tribe.
To the extent of pointing out other negatives in your effort of making your tribe look good and collected?

And people like you are one of the reasons the state can't even move forward. And if truly most igala's think like you...no wonder the rivarly between them and other kogi based tribes.

All we need to do is flush PDP and igala's like you will run back to your caves,tail between legs. grin
na your whole village get tail and lok like monkeys..you stewpid fool.crying other peoples cry why wont i defend my tribe..when someone is there to insult and digress the topic here a real tribalist sis africa caused all this..and now you are here to add fuel to the fire..well infact water go cary you go from where you sidon dey type this...bitch
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 25, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
There is something you cannot change, there is a piecing in Festus Iyayi's chest. What pieced it? How come he was the only one killed?
Something could be anything besides a woman sat beside the prof and was injured. She is still alive, if that something is bullet, she should know. Nothing from her, not even a "no coment". sp rush to press base on rumor. a minus for sr

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Kano Imam Asks Muslims Not To Vote Tinubu (Video) / Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.