Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,354 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters (54808 Views)

VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times / Soldiers Open Fire On Borno Governor’s Convoy In Error / Former ASUU President Festus Iyayi Was Murdered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by sisiafrika(f): 9:34am On Nov 20, 2013
Lordwize: With what are you going to flush them?
water closet cheesy grin
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by holarmideh(m): 9:34am On Nov 20, 2013
Nonsense thread. Who put this nonsense on front page? Nairaland is becoming useless.
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by LEXYCOM: 9:36am On Nov 20, 2013
Kai, y I never carry belle....I for born before ASUU call off strike
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by Edygrin(m): 9:39am On Nov 20, 2013
I heard the story but when i realised it was sahara reporters that publised it i just laughed, the journalists over there are baised, useless and unprofessional. Those guys have never written anything good about Nigeria, the just enjoy causing tribal and religious wars so i dont take them serious.
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by ksolo2: 9:41am On Nov 20, 2013
[img][/img] grin, if na true, kul gun dwn d head, d body wl surndr. F.G na proverb b dat o. Mk u thnk am wetn i say mk u do. I no go mntn d name sha

Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by Fernandinho: 9:48am On Nov 20, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by UyiIredia(m): 9:53am On Nov 20, 2013
Confirmed! Jimi Oguntimi saud this on a program on Galaxy 'Democracy And The Rule Of Law'. Iyayi had a seatbelt on and was found well-placed with no apparent skull injury but dead while his colleages escaped. Only to see a bullet wound in him. Confirmed by the hospital autopsy. Of course, the Kogi SG might have gone to alter the autopsy result using a condolence as a pretext.

1 Like

Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:56am On Nov 20, 2013
Mee234:
no bros. what sr does is sensationalism. SR heard a rumor from unknown source and rush to publish it. not a single person on that bus was contacted to found out what happen. not even the woman that sat close to the prof.
There is something you cannot change, there is a piecing in Festus Iyayi's chest. What pieced it? How come he was the only one killed?
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by UyiIredia(m): 9:58am On Nov 20, 2013
bubbllie: If the sahara report is anythin to go by, whhhhy would the governor's convoy want to murder the past ASUU president when its apparent that the union are obviously makin plans to shift grounds over the 4months old strike?? Abeg house don tire me oooo. I wan go back to 2 school na. kiss cry kiss undecided tongue

Iyayi and some folks at UNIJOS were principal in stalling ASUU's decision to end the strike lest they make the same mistake they made in 2009. Iyayi, most of all, since he has rep in the union. That gives a motive: kill Iyayi and likely end the strike since his formidable opposition is lost.
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by eluquenson(m): 10:11am On Nov 20, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Confirmed! Jimi Oguntimi saud this on a program on Galaxy 'Democracy And The Rule Of Law'. Iyayi had a seatbelt on and was found well-placed with no apparent skull injury but dead while his colleages escaped. Only to see a bullet wound in him. Confirmed by the hospital autopsy. Of course, the Kogi SG might have gone to alter the autopsy result using a condolence as a pretext.

And yet some fools will be ranting SR fake but they can never tell a story, we just need to digest all the stories we are hearing & make a viable conclusion to what happened.
Am patiently waiting for ASUU to address the issue before embarking on a real war with anti-journalism
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by Atigba: 10:17am On Nov 20, 2013
Revolva:

hey lemme tell you...woman..you are just confusing this thread...what have kogi state infact igala people..done to you...now.am sure you dont know any igalan..its just that you are way to stubborn and refuse to listen..thats what is killing you...where are you from lemme ask you...is it the igalas that killed festus iyayi...or an accident..what is wrong with your brain..abi you smoke...cow dung?

look son..everywhere in nigeria...except..from lagos abuja..portharcourt...kano....calabar...are all poor in n development ok....o
Not all states in Nigeria the rate of poverty in kogi state is very high...every where in the state is dry even animals are hungry not to talk of human being
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by Revolva(m): 10:21am On Nov 20, 2013
Atigba: Not all states in Nigeria the rate of poverty in kogi state is very high...every where in the state is dry even animals are hungry not to talk of human being

you are hungry i guess also..and yu are the animal....ok..where did you enter ..have you expolored the state..finish ...a state where arable land for farming and fishing...look villager there are not hungry ok..if you think so...mumu....just say its less developed..ok.....look almost all states in naija is less developed stop faceing kogi alone.....ok...and look in igala land we are not hungry ok...
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by Gpattern(m): 10:29am On Nov 20, 2013
this is a classic 24 movie scene where a fake accident scene is arranged and a hit man comes to do the final job... Either with a dagger to the chest or silent pistol. This country be like 24 season
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by ProfGday(m): 10:34am On Nov 20, 2013
When u're talking about an Investigative Journalism, saharareporters has really proved reliable.
I'm thinking of opposition parties' hand in this.
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by fabulousdame(f): 10:37am On Nov 20, 2013
*unfollows thread*
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by Icerex(m): 10:38am On Nov 20, 2013
emmy-richie:

I really was going to ignore that ignorant kid who knows nothing apart from playing and being lousy around.

What baffles me was your act of shame, by cowardly admitting what was never true.
It'll help you so much if stopped being a coward and a mental slave.

That Mrs. Oduah, Ohakim, Obasanjo, Gbenga Daniels, Lucky Igbinedion, Ibori, Abacha, IBB et al, erred doesn't make their tribes cursed people.

An Igala man haven't controlled the affairs of this country, yet Nigeria isn't stable. So what will you make of that?

Does it mean that the tribes who had/is ruled/ruling the country are cursed?

I wonder if you are a true son of the Igala kindom.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

* The accident occurred while both parties were in motion (speeding), so tell me, how was it possible for the policeman to shoot?

* The governor isn't a hired assassin, so how feasible is this allegation?

* Do you and the kid you supported even know the meaning of accident?

* Have you tried to ask yourselves why the governor will kill the professor in the first place?

Woe betide you for back stabbing the Igala people.

And as for that illiterate you quoted, I'd let her be, cos, she's worth nothing, not even my precious time.
Y tryna slit ma throat? i want u to give OUR DEAR IGALALAND a minimum of five years and see what HAPPENS with a GUD,SINCERE N JUST LEADERSHIP. We should correct our thinking, words, approach if truly we wana C the land our forefathers fought for, the land INIKPI sacrificed for. Pls b sincere n stop washing ya dirty linens in d face of d earth in tribal defence. We re not developed!!! When last did u visit any of the part of the IGALALAND? Sorry to say, these re places i go thru on a daily basis, we re d cause of our SUFFERINGS!!! #no offence

1 Like

Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by lonelypal(m): 10:42am On Nov 20, 2013
Edygrin: I heard the story but when i realised it was sahara reporters that publised it i just laughed, the journalists over there are baised, useless and unprofessional. Those guys have never written anything good about Nigeria, the just enjoy causing tribal and religious wars so i dont take them serious.

Couldn't have said it better, the moment I saw the headlines and traced the source to SR, I knew it was all a fluke and a deliberate attempt to heat up the polity and over sensationalize an already sensationalize story all in a bid to make front page Headlines. I will implore SR to get their facts right before going to print on sensitive issues of the polity as this...imagine SR describing one of their source as 'one Dr. Paul' who does that ? that's very unprofessional of them. And for the record, the story itself sounds illogical and unreasonable, as anything can happen in an head-on collusion in motor vehicle accident. whatever pierced his heart during such incident does not necessarily have to be a gun bullet, it could have been any object.-glass for instance. My take would be... let's not heatup the already boiling ASSUU controversy on ground. let the Dead rest peacefully and we find a lasting solution to the ongoing FG-ASSU impasse.
Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by Icerex(m): 10:48am On Nov 20, 2013
aLordwize: Igala blood is not flowing in your vein, ask your mother for the truth. Name one tribe in this country, that is not after quick wealth. Which 'acts' do you mean? An Igala person will not write the way you do, we are very brilliant people. 'onuja ki a du unyi tà ñ oko la'
LMAO!!! Pls put ma MUM outta dis! Bros! Ahba! Y covering the truth? I know every tribe, religion has taste for quick wealth. In question of ma IGALA ALLEGIANCE, Bros in YQ's voice #òmà IGALA ù ché ó. Have u eva bin to ANYIGBA? If yes then u know what am talking bout. C "papa wey lyk im pikin, na im de scold am oh" I so much luv ma IGALALAND that i clamour 4 a better wellbeing of the land. Get it straight! No doubts IGALAS re progressive buh only outta d IGALA territory. #no offence

1 Like

Re: Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters by bolaino(m): 10:51am On Nov 20, 2013
sahara reporters is a devillish newspaper site, they bring unverified and unsubstantiated news, just to cause confusion in the polity of this country, they've never for once put any good news on their site about the good of this administration, now they've come with a foolishly compiled conspiracy theory all to serve the purpose of giving president jonathan's government a bad name, they are working with the opposition to distabilise this country, but i want to tell all their agents reading this post that you and your foolish leaders have all failed; God will use president jonathan to cause a reform in this country. I believe in this Government and the prophet of the synagouge of satan should keep quiet, wolf in sheep's clothing. Mtcheww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) / Jonathan Lists His Legacies In New Jersey / Gunshots At Dangote Refinery Ibeju-Lekki Protest (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.