Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,299 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! (22503 Views)

BREAKING NEWS : Diezena Returns $90billion Dollars To President Buhari / Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. / Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Oludrex(m): 6:29pm On Nov 20, 2013
Bome01: Happy Birthday, Mr. President! GGMUB!
GGMUB ke.. Trust me the biggest he can be is nigeria's president
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Itoroetti(m): 6:33pm On Nov 20, 2013
Happy bday sir.may u live long and continously witness devine favour from God,may his presence continually be with u.
Ur good deeds shall never be forgotten.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by ovieohene: 7:00pm On Nov 20, 2013
You really deserved more than what I have to say cause its not easy to rule a Nation. Remain lifted!!! HIP! HIP!! HIP!!! HURRAY!!! Wish you and my son ALL the good things of this life as long as u live!!
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by seunwen2(m): 7:03pm On Nov 20, 2013
make he share me national cake naw
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by rhames(m): 7:30pm On Nov 20, 2013
gramci: Happy Birthday Mr President.

i hope lie Mohammed won't disagree cheesy

Lie must gree oh!!!
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by rhames(m): 7:31pm On Nov 20, 2013
If we cannot all have the national cake,then we should be able to share the national chin chin and national puff puff grin.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by emmanjnr(m): 7:34pm On Nov 20, 2013
Happy birthday to you sir,
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by diamond002: 7:40pm On Nov 20, 2013
=D =D ♒ђåª•ђåª•ђåª♒=D =D spiritual tinz lipsrsealed api byday sir wink grin grin̶̲̥̅̊
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by LEXYCOM: 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2013
Mr president, happy born day......kneel down make I pray for u...
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by uchrikk(m): 7:54pm On Nov 20, 2013
Happy birthday Mr. President. Wishing you long life and prosperity.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by chyke2014: 8:03pm On Nov 20, 2013
l wish my president HAPPY BIRTH DAY to u and many more years.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by fiizznation: 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2013
political differences set aside.... happy bday mr president, wishing u all d best... but u mst vacate aso rock come 2015
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Akiika: 8:08pm On Nov 20, 2013
May you have a happy birthday if your administration brings happiness to people!
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by BlueMagic2(m): 8:39pm On Nov 20, 2013
HBD to the dumbest, clueless, most stupid, corrupt, ineptitude, lowest IQ, retrogressive, married to the most illiterate woman, retard of a president Nigeria has ever had.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by pristine7(m): 8:39pm On Nov 20, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]happy birthday sir. we christians are praying for you. a word of advice to nairalanders, it doesn't pay to revile your rulers especially when you know that the governments of this world were put in place by the lord God almighty. Jonathan wouldn't have been there if God did not endorse him as such it is evil to speak against anyone annointed by the lord.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Melakuchikala(f): 9:15pm On Nov 20, 2013
Happy Birthday Mr President. May the Almighty God give you more wisdom than he gave King Solomon. God continually bless you and your household, Amen!
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by patriotic007: 9:21pm On Nov 20, 2013
happy birthday sir,....i must greet you,....you are the best thing that has ever happened to Nigeria and everyone will soon realise and appreciate you,....congrats sir
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 21, 2013
Wetin concern me
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by kgr8mike(m): 8:43am On Nov 21, 2013
I love you Mr President. God bless you indeed. Enlarge you the more. Give you more of the wisdom you need to pioneer the affairs of country. It is your birthday. We celebrate with you dear president. You are loved. God bless you.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Blessyn042: 11:59am On Nov 21, 2013
HBD TO PRESIDENT GODS WISDOM KNOWLEDGE AND STRENGTH TO RULE
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by goodnessnma(f): 1:37pm On Nov 21, 2013
HBD to my presidentHBD to my presidentHBD to my president

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Difference Between Senate And House Of Reps. Nigerians Answer (video) / Food Prices Dropping Fast As Buhari's Agric Efforts Yield Fruit. / Buhari Decorates Hassan Abubakar, The Newly Promoted PAF Commander (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.