Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! (22516 Views)

BREAKING NEWS : Diezena Returns $90billion Dollars To President Buhari / Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. / Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by abacusCm(m): 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2013
Happy birthday to u sir.i'm still waiting for my own share of d cake oo.i mean national cake sir!
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by GoodlukJonathan: 12:16pm On Nov 20, 2013
Good luk ninja
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 20, 2013
someone wise once told me....Better to remain silent if you don't have anything good to say!!!!
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by zaynablar(f): 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2013
Happy Birthday To ME too!!! Dis feels ryt...I may be the next PRESIDENT since GOODLUCK is ma bday mate.good feelings.Wish me luck
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by chiomsky007: 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2013
Happy birthday Mr President,i pray God gives you more wisdom to lead this nation aright. Looking for cheap and convenient way to fly, visit www.tourbrokersonline.com and you will be glad you did.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by bleeper: 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2013
Can't wish nobody any F.... birthday.

Can only say a few words of prayer..... Sir, may you and your family reap the full rewards of your actions and inactions in piloting the Nigerian State (AMEN!!!)

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by asagal(f): 12:20pm On Nov 20, 2013
HAPI BUFFDAY MR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wsh u many mor hapi yrs ahead. God bls u, God bls Nigeria! kiss
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Nduson20: 12:21pm On Nov 20, 2013
NOVEMBER IS TRULY THE BIRTH MONTH OF THE GREATEST MEN IN THE WORLD. HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRESIDO.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Shine1177: 12:22pm On Nov 20, 2013
Happy Birthday sir. may your tenure continue to bring Fresh Air and may the good Lord empower you more to put all caustic critics to perpetual silence evermore. Amen.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by lumeneng22: 12:26pm On Nov 20, 2013
Elueme: Happy Birthday Sir. Nigerians love your humility and civility. More grease!
.We agree with brother.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by lumeneng22: 12:27pm On Nov 20, 2013
Elueme: Happy Birthday Sir. Nigerians love your humility and civility. More grease!
.We agree with you brother.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by nnasino(m): 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2013
Happy birthday sir, God bless you
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Lovine: 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2013
We love you and wish you a very happy birthday, at 53 you have achieved must in your life, you are truly GOODLUCK
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by buchijohn: 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2013
Blogking: Popping an imaginary champagne and singing P'sqaures "E nor easy oh" on his behalf! Born on November 20th 1957, our beloved presido is 56 today! He should be celebrated, because despite all the odds it is not easy to govern a diverse nation such as Nigeria! He is leaving for London today to preside over a 3-day meeting of Nigeria’s Honourary International Investors’ Council... Long Live our president! Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!
. Happy Birthday !!!
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by signz: 12:32pm On Nov 20, 2013
Happy Birthday Mr President
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by lumeneng22: 12:33pm On Nov 20, 2013
Happy birthday to you our dear presido, may your days be longer. We will continue to support you till 2019. cheers.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by semit: 12:34pm On Nov 20, 2013
happy birthday sir. llap

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by bamssy(m): 12:37pm On Nov 20, 2013
Happy brthday Mr President
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by bleeper: 12:38pm On Nov 20, 2013
For GEJ's supporters, please join the president in saying amen to the words of prayer below. Thanks as you do so!!

bleeper: Can't wish nobody any F.... birthday.

Can only say a few words of prayer..... Sir, may you and your family reap the full rewards of your actions and inactions in piloting the Nigerian State (AMEN!!!)

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Samick: 12:41pm On Nov 20, 2013
Happy birthday to my amiable president.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by cremeandchic: 12:41pm On Nov 20, 2013
Happy Birthday to my Birthday mate, The President.
I tap into the Favour and Goodluck u carry. God bless you.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by onyesam: 12:42pm On Nov 20, 2013
Happy birthday Mr President. May ur days be long, we love u
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by joyvicent: 12:42pm On Nov 20, 2013
HBD wish u every gud thing that life can offer
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by niceprof: 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2013
Happy birthday Sir
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Superstar007(m): 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2013
Happy Birthday!! Sire
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Jman06(m): 12:44pm On Nov 20, 2013
Happy birthday to my dear president! Wishing you many more years of greater achievement!
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Deijay(f): 12:46pm On Nov 20, 2013
HBD!jare.may God cont 2 gv u wisdom 2 lead & nt 2 rule
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by badmeat(m): 12:47pm On Nov 20, 2013
Happy birth day sir!hope APC will not condemn mr presidents Birthday o,cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 20, 2013
F*U*C*K H*I*M
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by david290(m): 12:49pm On Nov 20, 2013
But when shall we grow,when will our mentality change?wish d Man happy birthday and stop campaiging 4 his re-election.d chance of his re-election is in God's hand so stop helping God.I viewed some post and i laughed.why are we clamouring 4 a person's re-election instead of clamouring 4 a CHANGE.D person u're campaigning 4 doesn't even know u existed.if he does by now u should b in your lecture room and not on nairaland typing "GEJ till 2019".U might attack on this but wat i think we should be clamouring 4 now is change, something i feared is ever on d list of our rulers.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by AntiSerious: 12:50pm On Nov 20, 2013
Happy birthday presido,as ur age grows, make ur sense dey follow grows......#Enjoy!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Twitter Bio Does Not Reflect His Presidential Candidacy / Naja’atu Mohammed: Tinubu Goofs At Every Campaign / Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.