Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! (22510 Views)

BREAKING NEWS : Diezena Returns $90billion Dollars To President Buhari / Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. / Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by ayusco85(m): 9:39am On Nov 20, 2013
Oga presido, i hear say ur wife is very romantic. Please can u show us the gift she bought for u? Snap A̶̲̥̅♏ upload A̶̲̥̅♏ for Nairaland or ur facebook page. thanks sir grin
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by theripper3: 9:39am On Nov 20, 2013
Happy Birthday Mr President, i pray God bestows the wisdom of King Solomon on u.

DHL my national cake o
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 20, 2013
Happy 56th Birthday Dr Goodluck Ebeletimi Jonathan! More wisdom to you Sir as you steer the affairs of Nigeria till year 2019.

To those scheming for 2015, let me use this opportunity to state that vacancy does not exist in Aso Rock till 2019. The 2015 election will only be a formality- to fulfill every righteousness as Goodluck Jonathan remains the consensus candidate of the electorate..

Thank you

4 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Tinkybabe(f): 9:42am On Nov 20, 2013
A happy birthday to the first man of Nigeria.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Sknda(m): 9:42am On Nov 20, 2013
A daily morning devotional blog for you. www.gospelshower..com
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by 01mcfadden(m): 9:44am On Nov 20, 2013
On behalf of happy birthday,i wish you my family!
#TeamFreshAir grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by agrovick(m): 9:44am On Nov 20, 2013
happy birthday, may u be blessed with the wisdom to do the right things for our great nation

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by emmamaraihe: 9:45am On Nov 20, 2013
Pls tune to AIT Lia Muhammed and Tinubu and APC disagree

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by biggylawee: 9:46am On Nov 20, 2013
Happy Birthday Mr President GEJ
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by adepojuot: 9:46am On Nov 20, 2013
Hbd ogbeni jonaaaa
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by frankgreat(m): 9:47am On Nov 20, 2013
cant believe the president and commander in chief of the armed forces of federal republic of nigeria is celebrating his birthday today and he got only 20likes from nairaland. Thats to show how much he is been disliked by his people...jonathan we don't like you period..

4 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Adex097: 9:49am On Nov 20, 2013
frankgreat: cant believe the president and commander in chief of the armed forces of federal republic of nigeria is celebrating his birthday today and he got only 20likes from nairaland. Thats to show how much he is been disliked by his people...jonathan we don't like you period..
yea...you don't like him buh at least wish him a happy birthday.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by AGBORMAN1(m): 9:51am On Nov 20, 2013
I wish you happy birthday; my dear president

May your days be long in Jesus name, amen

Be gentle like a dove, be wise like a serpent

Above all; you are covered with the Blood of Jesus Christ
Amen. Amen. Amen. Amen. Amen. Amen. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Sunglow: 9:52am On Nov 20, 2013
Happy Birthday Mr President!
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Hizik: 9:54am On Nov 20, 2013
HBD BRO
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Sunglow: 9:55am On Nov 20, 2013
nagoma:

Yes , but we hate his incompetance. More birthdays to him (fast forward) so that we can elect a capable leader.
My be the capable leader will be you abi!!!!smh@you
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Ideyontop: 9:55am On Nov 20, 2013
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR PRESIDENT!
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Sunglow: 9:57am On Nov 20, 2013
vizboy: dream on.

GEJ till 2019
Yes o!
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by cnwamo(m): 9:59am On Nov 20, 2013
Speak for yourself
Happy Birthday Mr President
No matter what anybody says you are still the president of this great country.
I pray God will give help you rule this country.
frankgreat: cant believe the president and commander in chief of the armed forces of federal republic of nigeria is celebrating his birthday today and he got only 20likes from nairaland. Thats to show how much he is been disliked by his people...jonathan we don't like you period..
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by youngPRO(m): 9:59am On Nov 20, 2013
Happy Birthday President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan...

In other news.....

Akpos called his girlfriend, Joy, on phone, but unfortunately her father, an Army General picked the call:
General: Hello! May I know you?
Caller (Akpos): Sorry I want to speak with Joy, sir.
General: I said who are you and why are you calling my daughter?
Akpos: (Akpos knew he had to act fast) Okay Sir, I am FRANK EDOHO from WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE. Joy’s friend is presently on hot seat and needs her help to answer a question for 2 Million Naira. So the next voice you hear after is hers, the time starts now…….
General: Ooh am very sorry!!! Joy! Joy!! Pls take your phone your friend needs your
help………..
Akpos: The question is, when are you coming tomorrow? A. Morning, B. Afternoon, C.Evening, D. Night.
Joy: D. Night.
Akpos: Are you sure? Final answer?.
Joy: Yes am very sure!
Akpos: okay, greet that father of yours for me.

That what I call sharpest boy ever liveth..

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by striker9(m): 10:00am On Nov 20, 2013
HBD to olori oko bam bam,may you work and never stumble,amen.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by DRMixx: 10:00am On Nov 20, 2013
Happy Belated Birthday to the President of the most populous black nation on earth.
Irrespective of the man-made challenges thrown in ur path to make it difficult for ur regime to succeed, you are still making outstanding and steady progress/success.
On behalf of the true and dispassionate Nigerians, I wish your excellency, good health and strength to steer the ship of this nation towards our land of prosperity.....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MR PRESIDENT[/size][size=8pt][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Sunglow: 10:00am On Nov 20, 2013
barcanista: Happy 56th Birthday Dr Goodluck Ebeletimi Jonathan! More wisdom to you Sir as you steer the affairs of Nigeria till year 2019.

To those scheming for 2015, let me use this opportunity to state that vacancy does not exist in Aso Rock till 2019. The 2015 election will only be a formality- to fulfill every righteousness as Goodluck Jonathan remains the consensus candidate of the electorate..

Thank you
Gbam!!!!!!
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Olugbenger(m): 10:01am On Nov 20, 2013
Happy birthday to GEJ.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by ChiSun27(m): 10:05am On Nov 20, 2013
Happy bday to my honourable Chairman...Mr President...your are appreciated.

Mynd 44...hope you have wished our Presido a happy bday?
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Edygrin(m): 10:06am On Nov 20, 2013
Black mentality!!!!! Go to his facebook wall and you ll see thousands of likes. He doesnt need your likes, all he needs is wisdom from God to lead irresponsible people like you.

11 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by juanmiguel: 10:07am On Nov 20, 2013
Sparklequeen: President wish U more years. As a birthday mate, so am waiting for urs.
Lol! On behalf of GEJ i wish u a smashing b'day!!! Jst send my cake. Winks
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by ifihearam: 10:07am On Nov 20, 2013
Happy birthday to you your excellency
May those that condemn you never occupy your position forever
May those f us that are loyal and supportive to you occupy such positions someday.
Those that curse you will never be better than your servants
Those of us that bless you will be better than you someday.
God that has made you the president will make you serve and complete your tenure successfully
may you serve us till 2019. IJN

AMEN

8 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by goodmike7: 10:09am On Nov 20, 2013
ifihearam: Happy birthday to you your excellency
May those that condemn you never occupy your position forever
May those f us that are loyal and supportive to you occupy such positions someday.
Those that curse you will never be better than your servants
Those of us that bless you will be better than you someday.
God that has made you the president will make you serve and complete your tenure successfully
may you serve us till 2019. IJN

AMEN

I say a resounding amen to that.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Pergrace: 10:10am On Nov 20, 2013
Happy birthday Mr President..Long Live Nigeria..
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Bizibi(m): 10:12am On Nov 20, 2013
Some people can be so childish,if u can't wish him happy birthday then go to another thread and discuss there,beginning to wonder if this platform is filled with secondary school kids

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Waspy(m): 10:12am On Nov 20, 2013
Mr President is 56. Though Nigerian is officially a bit younger, they both share a lot in common. I wish both of em the best. HBD Mr President. Wishing you more growing ups in life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Russia, Nigeria Sign Memorandum On Security Councils’ Cooperation / Bandits Invade Kaduna Mosque, Kill Imam / Kano Guber: Appeal Court Has Lost Jurisdiction To Correct Errors - Olanipekun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.