Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,700 members, 7,840,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

"My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT (10182 Views)

How Can I Be So Handsome And Yet Be A Virgin At 28? / How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by crackhaus: 8:32pm On Nov 20, 2013
adaobi123: Okay lipsrsealed
Say something more, I think you have something to add grin
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by 9jaBrid(m): 8:32pm On Nov 20, 2013
Life is all about choice.
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by Prodigee: 8:35pm On Nov 20, 2013
Stånd:

grin finish am for me Na..
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by mspee(f): 8:36pm On Nov 20, 2013
Stånd:

Lol...cos social media has dictated what you now perceive as ugly and beautiful...Look at his eyes, mouth, nose...come on...There should be something beautiful on that face... Personally, I think he is not ugly...he is cute. Just darker than night..lol.

To me ugliness has more to do with personality.... If I have a good and decent friend with a sunny disposition who is not so good looking...It would be sheer wickedness to call that person ugly.

Aii dear, I'm sorry for calling him ugly. Am I permitted to use the word 'facially challenged'?
We are talking about his looks here, not personality. Put that one aside for now and be honest about his looks
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by Boll2010: 8:41pm On Nov 20, 2013
He is relatively handsome...get away the shabby dread then his okay!
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by honeydion(m): 8:43pm On Nov 20, 2013
crackhaus: undecided undecided

That blonde is rebelling, she wants to punish her parents for cutting her out on her inheritance, what better way than to hook up with the blackest nigga on the street

This aint right, this is so not right/

See the way the boi is looking at her in that last pix like he just won the lotto bounty... SMDFH
I don laugh tire for ds post o. *row down fron sofa, *water dripping from my eye.
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by XLR8(m): 8:44pm On Nov 20, 2013
Boll2010: He is relatively handsome...get away the shabby dread then his okay!
and his de-crepit,burnt teeth
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 20, 2013
Lol,i bet this guy got it like a snake in between like Wtf is this. grin grin
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by Cfun(m): 8:46pm On Nov 20, 2013
He is fearfully made...n she's wonderfully made...I think they r compatible grin
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 20, 2013
crackhaus:
Say something more, I think you have something to add grin

He needs to get a haircut. Thats all for now.
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by 190: 8:53pm On Nov 20, 2013
this one pass me embarassed embarassed
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by Danielle22(f): 8:53pm On Nov 20, 2013
Dat guy isnt ugly......even if he is ugly, 2 d girl he is d most handsom man on earth.
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by pasqal09: 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2013
African juju at work
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by SPLiTZ1(m): 9:05pm On Nov 20, 2013
Darkness and light can neva cum 2geda except when theres a v.long nd fat tin invloved grin
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by Jovanna(f): 9:10pm On Nov 20, 2013
sad o.m.g! Adonbilivit!
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by XLR8(m): 9:14pm On Nov 20, 2013
Idowuogbo: He's cute!!!
yung lady...i cant imagine how ur bf go luk lyk
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 20, 2013
Hahaha. Dix 1 na ape.
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by ChiSun27(m): 9:20pm On Nov 20, 2013
Chillisauce: The guy fine pass the girl.
If you think it's a lie, paint the guy white and paint the girl black, eats see who the cute person is.

*Let's see
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by Idowuogbo(f): 9:25pm On Nov 20, 2013
XLR8:
yung lady...i cant imagine how ur bf go luk lyk
I b lesbo! And my girlfriend fine pass u and ur gf.

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by crackhaus: 9:31pm On Nov 20, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I b lesbo! And my girlfriend fine pass u and ur gf.
Why am I not surprised undecided
I still won't be surprised if you swing both ways undecided undecided
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by Idowuogbo(f): 9:34pm On Nov 20, 2013
crackhaus:
Why am I not surprised undecided
I still won't be surprised if you swing both ways undecided undecided
Woreva! Next! undecided
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by Jman06(m): 9:38pm On Nov 20, 2013
So many factors make people fall in love. These factors could be looks,intelligence,good manners, voice etc. I'm a good example of people that fall in love with voice...on many ocassions i've found myself hypnotized by girls that have good voice and can sing very well regardless of their looks. Maybe that's what's up with the girl.

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by holarbeecee(f): 9:44pm On Nov 20, 2013
shocked SOW lipsrsealed
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by crackhaus: 9:48pm On Nov 20, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Woreva! Next! undecided
Pffft!
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by Artless360(m): 9:49pm On Nov 20, 2013
Sexkillz broda
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by konklushun(f): 9:53pm On Nov 20, 2013
To me dat guy looks ok in d last pix where he smiled.
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by KingsJohnson(m): 10:00pm On Nov 20, 2013
Devil is a liar, i must be sleeping ontop okada
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by Idowuogbo(f): 10:06pm On Nov 20, 2013
Kings Johnson: Devil is a lier, i must be sleeping ontop okada
Pardon?
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by mencade6: 10:15pm On Nov 20, 2013
Our long throat gals in nairaland, outside
nairaland, in abroad. In the village and all the
money conscious and runs gals, i greet una
ooooo.
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by 50calibre(m): 10:17pm On Nov 20, 2013
First of all, the girl is ugly. That being said, some people have a mental condition where they find themselves attracted to the most extreme of things. It could be extreme of one end or the other.

There's a kind of appeal dirty looking, unkept black men have to white females, this girl is probably tired of the regular guys, she wants to try the barbaric looking black dude, who's going to blaze up that pus*y all night.

This is a fetish thing
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 20, 2013
shockedshockedshocked

Somethings are just not right. embarassed
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 20, 2013
Can anyone read her instagram username ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What Boredom Did Tew Me..lol / Paul Okoye Of P-square Is Officially DOOMED Following His Divorce Case!! [photo] / Meet Uganda Tribe That Groom Has To Bleep Bride’s Aunty To Test Man’s Pen!s Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.