Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,911 members, 7,863,144 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:11 PM

"My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT (10225 Views)

How Can I Be So Handsome And Yet Be A Virgin At 28? / How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 21, 2013
Uyi Iredia: @ OP: These are the things ! Things like this that tell me that I have hope. Things that make me say to myself 'Uyi fine bio no get cooma'.

Lols..kip d hope alive and try make am go yankee..u myt showing off with lady gaga someday
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by fckyourman: 12:04pm On Nov 21, 2013
A.jeez:

Where ur pishure??

Why is that relevant ?
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 21, 2013
fckyourman:

Why is that relevant ?
Let's compare and contrast
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by fckyourman: 1:34pm On Nov 21, 2013
A.jeez:

Let's compare and contrast

Compare what ? Did i said we are running a beauty competition ?
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 21, 2013
U guys are fu:cking racists and bloody hypocrites, look at your silly racist comments, had it been a white man that made these comments you wud have been calling for his head.

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by loco4love: 2:08pm On Nov 21, 2013
Bros and Gals,
Wetin dey. Is it because the guy has a very dark complexion that you are railing on him? Dark is lovely. Fair is lovely too.
Just Chill out mein.

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 21, 2013
Love is in the eyes of the beer holder......but God really loves me......He wonderfully and beautifully made me.........
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 21, 2013
fckyourman:

Compare what ? Did i said we are running a beauty competition ?
No...its okay..no vex
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by drnoel: 8:07pm On Nov 21, 2013
it has nothing to do with beauty being in the eyes of the beholder but beauty being in the dick of the 4ker. U need 2 hear some of what they say about black guys. When u´ve heard it, u will definitely loose ur awe 4 white girls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do You Gist A Girl? / If This Hot Girl Would Cheat On You And You Would Still Forgive Her …guranteed / What's The Reason Some Guys Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.