Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,898 members, 7,863,092 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:23 AM

"My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT (10224 Views)

How Can I Be So Handsome And Yet Be A Virgin At 28? / How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by baggy4luv(m): 10:30pm On Nov 20, 2013
did i c a puffpuff show glass balanced on his head like his ghanian counterparts or am i....
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 20, 2013
Tufia!!! Nka buzikwanu ekwensu!
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by Idowuogbo(f): 10:33pm On Nov 20, 2013
adaobi123: Can anyone read her instagram username ?
Lmao! Ada Sherlock, I hail thee!
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 20, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmao! Ada Sherlock, I hail thee!

What ? tongue I wanna see more pics mehhn grin
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by drnairalov: 10:35pm On Nov 20, 2013
but make we no lie dis guy fine pass dat our Albino oga for dis session nah...choi Mr handsome..see dat darkness breathtaking
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2013
Her account is private angry grin cry
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by pleasantchi: 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2013
Well beauty n handsome are in d eyes of d beholder. Monkey e no fine but em mama like am.
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by KingsJohnson(m): 10:49pm On Nov 20, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Pardon?
Pardon what dear?
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 20, 2013
The devil is a liar
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by Idowuogbo(f): 11:03pm On Nov 20, 2013
nutty_hnic: The devil is a liar
grin grin
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by Idowuogbo(f): 11:03pm On Nov 20, 2013
adaobi123: Her account is private angry grin cry
Ntoiiiiiii grin
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by juankizzy: 11:32pm On Nov 20, 2013
smiley love is undimensionable.
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 20, 2013
All I can see is a beautiful guy and handsome lady. cool they look cute together.

Is that guy using a body darkening cream?
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by Muller7(m): 11:49pm On Nov 20, 2013
Gud 4 them. They are both fugly!
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 20, 2013
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by UyiIredia(m): 12:17am On Nov 21, 2013
@ OP: These are the things ! Things like this that tell me that I have hope. Things that make me say to myself 'Uyi fine bio no get cooma'.
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by GeneralJ(m): 12:37am On Nov 21, 2013
Eclipse of the night indeed

Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by Makana14(f): 1:47am On Nov 21, 2013
Hahahahahahaahaaa Hahahahahahaahaaa...........awon to n ya weeere!!
anyway luv is asleep lipsrsealed undecided
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by fckyourman: 1:55am On Nov 21, 2013
You keep saying white people are racist yet we are the most racist people on earth. I hate People judging people base on their skin color, Are you not black ?. Yet you're saying someone is black as midnight.
What make a person beautiful differs from each person, to some people this guy is handsome to some he is not. Look at yourself in the mirror you think you're handsome or pretty but the reality is someone might find you ugly or handsome. Love is Blind, Beauty is in the end of the beholder. whether you're yellow,Blue,Purple there is always someone waiting for you.

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by Nobody: 5:32am On Nov 21, 2013
iterator25: Eclipse of the night
ROTFL
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by Nobody: 5:35am On Nov 21, 2013
fckyourman: You keep saying white people are racist yet we are the most racist people on earth. I hate People judging people base on their skin color, Are you not black ?. Yet you're saying someone is black as midnight.
What make a person beautiful differs from each person, to some people this guy is handsome to some he is not. Look at yourself in the mirror you think you're handsome or pretty but the reality is someone might find you ugly or handsome. Love is Blind, Beauty is in the end of the beholder. whether you're yellow,Blue,Purple there is always someone waiting for you.

Where ur pishure??
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by mencade6: 5:38am On Nov 21, 2013
GeneralJ: Eclipse of the night indeed
is dat not idowu and her guy?
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by djeezy(m): 5:47am On Nov 21, 2013
To me I believe everyone is beautiful to somebody. It is said that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and she has spoken for herself and deemed him handsome and pleasant in her yes, so who are you to call him ugly?
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by linpok: 5:54am On Nov 21, 2013
LMFAO! D guy looks lik al dos Somalia refugees wey escape enta europe.

If u get mind go do ur own,who knowswink
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by Nobody: 5:56am On Nov 21, 2013
Vivly: Is that photoshopped?
See her instagram page..she posted it there
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by Danhumprey: 6:46am On Nov 21, 2013
chiboy1928: He looks like the second antichrist!
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by Danhumprey: 6:48am On Nov 21, 2013
ms_pee:

Chei! Please borrow me your eyes so I can see the pictures the way you are seeing them.
What I am seeing up there is darkness and light undecided
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by Boll2010: 7:32am On Nov 21, 2013
XLR8:
and his de-crepit,burnt teeth
do you think you've got a better teeth.......the only thing y'all saying is ugly is cause his dark.....but his better to most bleached guy you see around!!!!
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by rill: 8:23am On Nov 21, 2013
Abegi, the gal sef no too fine jo. The 2nd pic says it all...
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by khia: 10:28am On Nov 21, 2013
The girl is no beauty and the guy is no beast, they compliment each other equally.
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 21, 2013
Chisos.handsomeness is really in the eyes of the beholdercheesy
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 21, 2013
drnairalov: but make we no lie dis guy fine pass dat our Albino oga for dis session nah...choi Mr handsome..see dat darkness breathtaking
Which oga?? slliK xeS?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Church Girls Are The Most Dangerous Girls To Date / How Do You Gist A Girl? / If This Hot Girl Would Cheat On You And You Would Still Forgive Her …guranteed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.