Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,246 members, 7,953,926 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:06 AM

Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister - Islam for Muslims (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister (38507 Views)

What Is The Purpose Of Stoning The Devil(shaitan) During The Hajj / Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil / Stoning The Devil In Mecca! Is It True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by hydrocarbon(m): 11:16am On Nov 22, 2013
Choi !!! Ikpu nnunu ! Abomination of the highest order,why stoning him 2 death,he should stay alive and marry the sister,shikina
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by akwunmi(m): 11:17am On Nov 22, 2013
wise quote says age realy does nt guranti sense,wot type of mercy do u wnt 4 a rapist? Or common sense no tel u say a rapist is a killer!!! If ur broda rape ur sista or ur moda,wot wil do??leav n 4giv him,so ordas cn copy him,.hmm!!
Cn u imagin wot d grl n d family invold is going tru? Do u kn hw d grl wil b feelin evrytim she cs her rapist walkin arund unpunishd? Y ar u humans so selfish,y do u nt tink b4 u speak Y do u pple n media jst lik paint islam black n blue,is dis hw d muslims in ur area liv wit u,y do u kip silence wen pple burn dwn theifs 4jst stealin a fone.y dnt u complain abt americans 4 wastin so mny innocents lifs all in d name of war gainst terrorist.tink tink tink b4 u speak.
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by KoloOyinbo(m): 11:19am On Nov 22, 2013
Lets get this right.

What the guy did is very wrong. It was rape! That it as his own sister makes it stranger but no worse. Is is more acceptable to rape a stranger? NO! It is equally wrong.

No on the other hand two important points. Death is not usually considered a suitable punishment for rape. If the punishment for rape and murder are the same that can lead to serious consequences as well as not being morally appropriate.

Secondly, 'stoning'? Most cultures and countries consider this form of execution barbaric and they are right.

A proper civil trial and an appropriate punishment (custodial sentence). That is the civilized AND moral thing to do.
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by alcuin(m): 11:27am On Nov 22, 2013
akwunmi: wise quote says age realy does nt guranti sense,wot type of mercy do u wnt 4 a rapist? Or common sense no tel u say a rapist is a killer!!! If ur broda rape ur sista or ur moda,wot wil do??leav n 4giv him,so ordas cn copy him,.hmm!!
Cn u imagin wot d grl n d family invold is going tru? Do u kn hw d grl wil b feelin evrytim she cs her rapist walkin arund unpunishd? Y ar u humans so selfish,y do u nt tink b4 u speak Y do u pple n media jst lik paint islam black n blue,is dis hw d muslims in ur area liv wit u,y do u kip silence wen pple burn dwn theifs 4jst stealin a fone.y dnt u complain abt americans 4 wastin so mny innocents lifs all in d name of war gainst terrorist.tink tink tink b4 u speak.

Come on.... Nobody is saying molestation is good. In fact, it must be punished. But, the punishment of death is not suitable. That's all.

1 Like

Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by harbiola1(m): 11:32am On Nov 22, 2013
Despite how i like ur post, i must tell u that u're quite wrong here.

alcuin:

In the Bible, they are laws like this but they cannot be implemented in this day and age.

Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by sueto471: 11:32am On Nov 22, 2013
vision2050:
BREAKING NEWS:- Very soon women will start paying
men handsomely 2 suck their breasts. Why? BBC
Homepage Top News Story..Doctors recommend that
women reduce d risk of getting breast cancer by
having their breast sucked thoroughly and ...
vigorously. It is said that regular sucking of d breast
lowers d risk level that tends 2 build up lumps leading
to breast cancer. D breast must b sucked as often as
possible,help women fight breast cancer today.
Men,pls 'n' pls,do ur part & suck a breast now;And
women,pls endeavor 2 make it available regularly......
This message is 4rm d Ministry of Health IN D FIGHT
AGAINST BREAST CANCER! Pls, I honestly think we
shld comply.....By humble submission: Help save a
life 2day,pls,suck a breast 2day!!! Suck,suck, &
suck,Send this 2 all responsible men/women.....
it seems u were deprived of bosom in ur early days, why d shout about suck,suck,suck and suck?
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by truthcom: 11:46am On Nov 22, 2013
AKUNWATA1: THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT Buhari WANT TO TURN NIGERIA INTO...LET US UNITE AND DISGRACE THAT TERRORIST ONCE AGAIN IN 2015. SAY NO TO JIHADIST LIKE BUHARI angry

Go and impregnate your own daughter too then. Wereh, Oloriburuku, Olosi

1 Like

Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by alcuin(m): 11:48am On Nov 22, 2013
harbiola1: Despite how i like ur post, i must tell u that u're quite wrong here.

Not at all. I know what I'm saying. The old testament of the Bible is filled with laws that are barbaric, to say the least. But that is not a topic for this thread. Let's not derail it.

I'm happy that you got the sense of my earlier post. That's the most important thing here.

Thanks and cheers.
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Adamidi(m): 11:49am On Nov 22, 2013
AKUNWATA1: THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT Buhari WANT TO TURN NIGERIA INTO...LET US UNITE AND DISGRACE THAT TERRORIST ONCE AGAIN IN 2015. SAY NO TO JIHADIST LIKE BUHARI angry
are u a fool??do u actually read dis before posting dis sheat.what does dis post have to do with dis ur stupid comment.by d way how old are u
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by CY09: 12:03pm On Nov 22, 2013
payless:

You are an id1ot! Buhari was once an head of state and had power to force Islam on us but he did not. Some of you are just agents of intolerance with so much lies and falsehood to go with it. You are really crazy and in need of psychiatric help ASAP?

So you mean Jonathan or any president have the right to force a particular religion on it's citizens?....Guy correct him if you need to and don't spew trash.
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by slimmingcare(f): 12:04pm On Nov 22, 2013
perharps the man was under a spell....GOD forgive him
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by zivility: 12:18pm On Nov 22, 2013
go unite with ur kind! bitter low-lives - u are totally blind and deaf to progress in Life. u will only understand d language of ur conquerors - Praise Buhari!! for there is non like him.
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by allgoodlight(m): 12:22pm On Nov 22, 2013
lorretta u: Disgusting fool. Three wives and his D1ck can't rest. So the sister is the most desirable now.
Foolisshh man. So creepy and slimy.
Eww. He needs to be taught a lesson for life. For eternity even

Be that as it may, stoning is barbaric.
Life imprisonment for rapee
Hard labor for incest
Let him die in jail
Anu ofia.
[color=#770077][/color]
hmmm well spoken kiss

1 Like

Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by abduldope(m): 12:35pm On Nov 22, 2013
born2fuck: Me wey dey Bleep club girls and ashawo will face judgement too ?I Thank God say; I no bi muslim, dem for don cut my prick tay tay
wasted youth
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by buoye1(m): 1:53pm On Nov 22, 2013
Anguwan Jaki na useless area damah!!!!rogues,Bokoharam,SarA suka....Name it!!!!!!Dats dia home!
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by spacechuks(m): 1:56pm On Nov 22, 2013
payless:

You are an id1ot! Buhari was once an head of state and had power to force Islam on us but he did not. Some of you are just agents of intolerance with so much lies and falsehood to go with it. You are really crazy and in need of psychiatric help ASAP?
you are the biggest fool the world has ever produce,you mean a president have the power to force religion on the citizen...♍Ɣ take is that this bunch of achaic and religious fanatic northerners should be disengage from the entity Nigeria,I can't imagine stoning somebody to death in this modern age,now I see what this ppl want to turn Nigeria into by islamization,it won't work Oº°˚˚˚°ºo you northerners should go your own way,we are different in looks,religion etc,so we can't be one
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by buoye1(m): 1:56pm On Nov 22, 2013
Mynd_44: People he molested his sister oooo
sooo?if na ur sista he molest nko!!!!geroOout wit sentiment!
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by MomohLawal: 1:59pm On Nov 22, 2013
paschal ndidi: Dont misquote whats in the bible. The woman you talked about committed an adultery, she never committed an incest like this man did. There re sins that re not forgivable and you know that.

Young man, there is no sin that is not forgivable. If God could forgive all your trespasses, then who are we not to forgive one and other.
For that rapiest he should be given life in prison instead of stoning. It is inhuman and barbaric for any society to stone man or woman to death at the 21st century.
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Decentdamsel(f): 2:24pm On Nov 22, 2013
Nawa for y'all tribalising this thread...am frm Anambra state en a man from my town recently had ish with a goat ...tell me is it not worse dan this...En for those of u screaming foul...Is he not a muslim en is it not sharia law...
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by spacechuks(m): 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2013
cadaverMortis:

the beauty of islam

I love islam

allahu Akbar!!
Islam is indeed beautiful,beheading their captives is beautiful,suicide bombing is beautiful,I just can't comprehend
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by donphilopus: 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2013
Elliotwiz1: dumbo, am i the reason You're so dumb? You're just a mass of genetic waste, nothing more.
Why should a man waste his sperm on this odoriferous f00l, dimwit, nitwit, and a pathetic sewpid goat like you..

Guy try me and see your useless being wasted online..

F00l
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by donphilopus: 2:35pm On Nov 22, 2013
Elliotwiz1: dumbo, am i the reason You're so dumb? You're just a mass of genetic waste, nothing more. I repeat for the last time, he was not talking about the effect of buhari on the northern problem! He was talking of the negatives of the north in general! Use your head! Thick skull.
Why are you confusing your stewpid self?? First, you said he was referring to Buhari, now you said he's referring to the north in general..

Are you not more stewpid than a f00l??
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 22, 2013
donphilopus: Why are you confusing your stewpid self?? First, you said he was referring to Buhari, now you said he's referring to the north in general..

BY THEIR FRUIT WE SHALL KNOW THEM
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by nagoma(m): 3:06pm On Nov 22, 2013
CY09:

So you mean Jonathan or any president have the right to force a particular religion on it's citizens?....Guy correct him if you need to and don't spew trash.

You have a serious problem with attention and comprehension. You must be autistic.
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 22, 2013
donphilopus: Why are you confusing your stewpid self?? First, you said he was referring to Buhari, now you said he's referring to the north in general..

jeez so much stupidity in one human! Can't you see the two messages is in his post!! God! You too mumu, i swear. He was talking about the problem of the north, he was not saying It's because of buhari the north is having problems, but he said the north as a whole is having problems because of their religion and boko haram and buhari want the whole Of Nigeria to be islamised! This is what he said, what you interpreted was that he said buhari was the problem of the north, are you still confused? Dolt!
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 22, 2013
donphilopus: Why should a man waste his sperm on this odoriferous f00l, dimwit, nitwit, and a pathetic sewpid goat like you..

Guy try me and see your useless being wasted online..

F00l
hare-brained fellow, all You've been saying is "try me and see" dumbo look at the number of pages now, all you can do is rant words like a mad dog, if you really think You're good enough, then tag my username in a thread located in a section where we'll not be banned for insulting, try me and You'll end up hating yourself and your ancestors for bringing you into this word. Lunatic.
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by nagoma(m): 3:13pm On Nov 22, 2013
spacechuks: Islam is indeed beautiful,beheading their captives is beautiful,suicide bombing is beautiful,I just can't comprehend

Inbreeding is normal in the south. With sisters and brothers, and daughters and fathers hence their shock and revulsion to the shariah judgement. I'll advise you to relax and continue fu*cking you mothers and sisters. This judgement is for Muslims only and even for muslims genuine repentance can attract leniency.
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by deols(f): 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2013
He raped her for God's sake.

He deserves what he got.

If all rapists get this, everyone would keep their small brain in check.
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by molason: 3:38pm On Nov 22, 2013
The crime is abominable we agree but the punishment is a sick one. A religion that acts as if their god is powerless, so they must fight for him and inherit virgins? Cant stop laughing. Sha dont bring this to us o, continue it in your place.Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

She's A Christian,am A Muslim. Can This Marriage Work? / Man Climbs Street Light In Abuja During Maulud Of Sheikh Ibrahim Inyass / PHOTOS: Beautiful Lady Reverts To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.