Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,466 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister - Islam for Muslims (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister (38106 Views)

What Is The Purpose Of Stoning The Devil(shaitan) During The Hajj / Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil / Stoning The Devil In Mecca! Is It True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Okijajuju1(m): 9:53am On Nov 22, 2013
Lilimax:
I'm happy for you too.

There should be no compulsion in religion.

Live and let's live smiley

My darling.. What are yo doing here?!

Biko wepu onu na okwu a'.. The people trying to twist this into an Islam bashing thread are wrong.
This matter is simple. The Law of Sharia is clear, the Punishment for breaking the laws are also clear.
Its like someone going to push drugs in Asia, onlyto get caught and people are complaining about why he should be killed.
Laws are there to keep society sane. If you dont break the law, you should never have to be bothehred about the punishment.

1 Like

Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Lilimax(f): 9:58am On Nov 22, 2013
Okija_juju:

My darling.. What are yo doing here?!

Biko wepu onu na okwu a'.. The people trying to twist this into an Islam bashing thread are wrong.
This matter is simple. The Law of Sharia is clear, the Punishment for breaking the laws are also clear.
Its like someone going to push drugs in Asia, onlyto get caught and people are complaining about why he should be killed.
Laws are there to keep society sane. If you dont break the law, you should never have to be bothehred about the punishment.
I know but what i'm saying is that the law is too harsh undecided?
I even heard that the law is selective as is being implemented only on the poor and down trodden
in the North whereas the well to to among them are being freed.

BTW, who are the people to cast stones on the man angry?
Saints?
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Mujah1deen: 9:58am On Nov 22, 2013
Lilimax: Hope we are save? angry undecided
I bind every detonation of bomb sad
store being a bigot. It doesn't fit you well .
Meanwhile when do you embrace Islam?
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Lilimax(f): 9:59am On Nov 22, 2013
Mujah1deen: store being a bigot. It doesn't fit you well .
Meanwhile when do you embrace Islam?
grin grin
Will think about it sad
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Mujah1deen: 10:03am On Nov 22, 2013
Bome01: Dude? I care about your mentality! I'm not against your religion! But one thing I've learnt in my life is not to swallow anything given to me by anybody hook, line and sinker! Man know thyself and follow your heart, It will lead you in the right path!
you can stop caring ,I'm good . Obviously you made your choice, let me make mine or better respect mine , like I pointed earlier only Muslims are under the sharia law and we don't complain , in fact we asked for it so kindly mind your business, we are not going to Change or modify our faith to make you happy. The Sharia is a part of our identity as Muslims
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by cbrass(m): 10:08am On Nov 22, 2013
If you wish to stone him to death- well no argument but let those that will stone him to death plus the judge that gave the order should be those that have no sin.
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Bome01(m): 10:08am On Nov 22, 2013
Okija_juju:

Apostle Mark told me this;

Mark 3:29 - But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; he is guilty of an eternal sin.

Refer...
Sorry oh! But the Holy spirit didn't say this, Apostle Mark did(thats if it was truly Apostle Mark who wrote that book).
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Okijajuju1(m): 10:09am On Nov 22, 2013
Lilimax: I know but what i'm saying is that the law is too harsh undecided?
I even heard that the law is selective as is being implemented only on the poor and down trodden
in the North whereas the well to to among them are being freed.

BTW, who are the people to cast stones on the man angry?
Saints?

Laws can never be perfect.. A guy is about to be killed for stealing recharge card and GSM.. Cecilia Ibru only got house arrest for stealing Billions. the guy that stole how many million got a fine of less than 1million.. grin

I think focusing on the punishment is the wrong thing. If with such a harsh punishment, people are still breaking the law, then the only logical meaning would be that they would have been worse if the penalty was lesser.

There is selective application of justice all round, not just in the north. If Fasholas son wears a camouflage shorts and sits in front of an Army base, nobody would harass him, but if you try it.. grin The guys who stole the Police pension fund nko?! They are free. Same for Farouk. Same for the Subsidy guys. E.t.c. We dont live in an egalitarian society. Some people are at the top of the food chain, others are not. Its in every society.

This guy knew the rules, chose to break them and now should face the penalties.. #Thatsall..

2 Likes

Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Bome01(m): 10:09am On Nov 22, 2013
Mujah1deen: you can stop caring ,I'm good . Obviously you made your choice, let me make mine or better respect mine , like I pointed earlier only Muslims are under the sharia law and we don't complain , in fact we asked for it so kindly mind your business, we are not going to Change or modify our faith to make you happy. The Sharia is a part of our identity as Muslims
Well, I wish you the best you wish yourself.
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Mujah1deen: 10:11am On Nov 22, 2013
Lilimax: grin grin
Will think about it sad
sweet

1 Like

Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Obiorahifeoma(f): 10:18am On Nov 22, 2013
e get wetin i no go hear!! Nawa oo
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by KayB: 10:26am On Nov 22, 2013
considering the reactions on this thread it is obvious that most of the respondents here are doing it with their siblings. SHAMEFUL GENERATION
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Mamid: 10:28am On Nov 22, 2013
Psylas: Which people go do the stoning, na SAINTS?
the people doing the stonning have probably done worse things!
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by DMainMan: 10:33am On Nov 22, 2013
funky medina: it seems nairaland is full of rapppists ...you all see nothing wrong in what he did instead are begging for this monster to live.
the idiot rappped his sisters and is probably rapping his daughters too. Its sad to read people have more sympathy for this abominable human being than the girl (his sister) he violated .May u all rot in hell,
bastards !!
kill the barawo!

Nyc 1 Medina. U have said what I wanna say. May Allah bless u
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by cadaverMortis: 10:34am On Nov 22, 2013
Mujah1deen: you can stop caring ,I'm good . [b]Obviously you made your choice, let me make mine [/b]or better respect mine , like I pointed earlier only Muslims are under the sharia law and we don't complain , in fact we asked for it so kindly mind your business, we are not going to Change or modify our faith to make you happy. The Sharia is a part of our identity as Muslims

you didn't make any choice, some lone rider arab, high off hashish and your prophets brainwashing forced your grandparents to convert to islam at swords point and you call that a choice?

2 Likes

Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by mickyarams: 10:37am On Nov 22, 2013
Uncivilised animals!!
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Okijajuju1(m): 10:39am On Nov 22, 2013
mickyarams: Uncivilised animals!!

I guess it would be easier if he were strapped to a chair and electrocuted abi?! grin
Or injected with a lethal injection..
Or Shot
or Hanged

WHAT DOES IT MATTER HOW YOU DIE?! angry

Juvenile minded niggas.. The dude is gonna die anyways and whatever way you chose to kill him, th ekilling still has to be done by someone.

1 Like

Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Dhotseal(m): 10:41am On Nov 22, 2013
intergral: that picture there i really touching....... and the man is to be stoned
i tink dat picture is something that happend in the south or east!
am sayin this because i live in the north and hav neva witnessed such an act
am a proud MUSLIM and this will neva move my faith

anybody that talks bad about muslims havn't stayed in the north
and i belive anybody weda xtian or muslim dat is or have stayed in the north will prove me right

With all due respect, I would have to ask, do u live in a bubble? Are u aware that there is hardly any Ibo family without relations in the north? Dude, I was born in Kano. I saw what brainless Islamic fanatics are capable of. I saw what people can do in the name of religion. How could you have forgotten so easily the massacres that took place in the north as a result of Islamic fundamentalist.

Bros, I don't want to believe yours is a case of 'historical amnesia'
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by cadaverMortis: 10:44am On Nov 22, 2013
Mujah1deen: May you see the beauty of Islam and embrace it .

Allahu Akbar

the beauty of islam

I love islam

allahu Akbar!!

Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Okijajuju1(m): 10:44am On Nov 22, 2013
Dhotseal:

With all due respect, I would have to ask, do u live in a bubble? Are u aware that there is hardly any Ibo family without relations in the north? Dude, I was born in Kano. I saw what brainless Islamic fanatics are capable of. I saw what people can do in the name of religion. How could you have forgotten so easily the massacres that took place in the north as a result of Islamic fundamentalist.

Bros, I don't want to believe yours is a case of 'historical amnesia'

Lol... grin

SMH @ post...
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 22, 2013
Why was my first post hidden??
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Anniettieufia(m): 10:50am On Nov 22, 2013
vision2050:
BREAKING NEWS:- Very soon women will start paying
men handsomely 2 suck their breasts. Why? BBC
Homepage Top News Story..Doctors recommend that
women reduce d risk of getting breast cancer by
having their breast sucked thoroughly and ...
vigorously. It is said that regular sucking of d breast
lowers d risk level that tends 2 build up lumps leading
to breast cancer. D breast must b sucked as often as
possible,help women fight breast cancer today.
Men,pls 'n' pls,do ur part & suck a breast now;And
women,pls endeavor 2 make it available regularly......
This message is 4rm d Ministry of Health IN D FIGHT
AGAINST BREAST CANCER! Pls, I honestly think we
shld comply.....By humble submission: Help save a
life 2day,pls,suck a breast 2day!!! Suck,suck, &
suck,Send this 2 all responsible men/women.....

hahahahaha ,
Na so e dey easy and sweet for your finger to type,

So what are you waiting for ?
How many bossoom have you sucked today ,
time is going .
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by cadaverMortis: 10:50am On Nov 22, 2013
Mujah1deen:
I'm happy for you tho
I hope you are worshipping him very well
You see follow your God and let us following ours okay?

your prophet said he doesn't know where he is going when he dies, keep following him, abi na the 72 virgins dey shack you abi?
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by cadaverMortis: 10:51am On Nov 22, 2013
Mujah1deen:
May Allah guide you

allah cant guide anybody
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by cadaverMortis: 10:51am On Nov 22, 2013
Mujah1deen:
May Allah guide you

allah cant guide anybody.
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Etianwanokon: 10:51am On Nov 22, 2013
The one who passed the judgement is not a saint, those to do the stoning are not saints. So stop this barbaric act.
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 22, 2013
donphilopus: Take a look at what I told him, when I quoted him
no matter how i explain this, your small brain won't understand it!! He was categorizing all of them as one and not blaming buhari for their problem!! Do you think with your bottom? Confused#
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by donphilopus: 10:59am On Nov 22, 2013
Elliotwiz1: no matter how i explain this, your small brain won't understand it!! He was categorizing all of them as one and not blaming buhari for their problem!! Do you think with your bottom? Confused#
Stop quoting me with your NO or LITTLE brain before I deal with you, it's high time you stopped athis nonsense... F00l at the highest order...

Do not quote me again. I said why would he politicize every thread?? And you are here telling me he was talking more of politics than region which I have earlier said.

So if your brain is too small to comprehend that, you need to go back to JSS1..

Stewpid sheeet
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by alcuin(m): 11:00am On Nov 22, 2013
To many people talking out of point here. This is not a religion thing neither is it geographical (North / South). It is about human essence.

Nobody here is saying that rape should be condoned. It is a crime and will always be, the world over.

Also, if I read the story correctly, the case is not a rape case but a case of inbreeding and incest. That is also wrong. The accused also say that the "victim" consented with it. So, it wasn't a forced penetration.

But the idea of stoning the man to death is very very wrong. It is like killing an ant with a 20kg hammer and brute force behind it. You not only kill be the ant but you destroy the platform. It is over-killing.

There should be a saner punishment to crimes like this.

Those campaigning that it is sharia law and the law is the law should remember that the law was not made to enslave man. When implementing some laws does not reflect civility, then those laws should be amended or done away with. In the Bible, they are laws like this but they cannot be implemented in this day and age.

Next, laws also reflect the consciousness of those making it and the imprints of the age they were postulated. We cannot continue to live under old laws which, with due respect, reflected the primitiveness of olden days where human life have no values. Laws are dynamic and by nature supposed to reflect the growing consciousness of the people.

Please, have respect for human life by choosing a saner punishment. Amend the laws to reflect your education and enlightenment.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by francisduru: 11:11am On Nov 22, 2013
kill him joor! He die well
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Gabassin: 11:15am On Nov 22, 2013
AKUNWATA1: THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT Buhari WANT TO TURN NIGERIA INTO...LET US UNITE AND DISGRACE THAT TERRORIST ONCE AGAIN IN 2015. SAY NO TO JIHADIST LIKE BUHARI angry
waitin concern Buhari wit dis one nw? ogaa stop dis weeds way u dey take, he knw good 4 ur body'.
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by harbiola1(m): 11:16am On Nov 22, 2013
I want somebody to say "If the girl was my daughter/sister i would still condemn the judgement".

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

She's A Christian,am A Muslim. Can This Marriage Work? / The Major Sins In Islam / Man Climbs Street Light In Abuja During Maulud Of Sheikh Ibrahim Inyass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.