Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,968 members, 7,814,265 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister (38104 Views)

What Is The Purpose Of Stoning The Devil(shaitan) During The Hajj / Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil / Stoning The Devil In Mecca! Is It True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by nora544: 9:32am On Nov 22, 2013
In Afganistan a girl who was 13 years old was sentence to death by stoning because she was rape by 3 man. I can tell you more of such sad stories.
It is the first time that i hear that something happen to a man.

This law is barbaric.
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Mujah1deen: 9:33am On Nov 22, 2013
Bome01: At least air your views with educative points! We're all learning here!
what do you mean? We are telling you that we agree with the sentence. What else do you want us to say ,I mean what education you want again? Muslims are under the sharia law we are not asking you if it is good or bad as long as we don't force you to be under the sharia why do you Care ?
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by cadaverMortis: 9:33am On Nov 22, 2013
Mujah1deen:
You needs to get educated, your jungle is actually leading the nation in AIDS prevalence rate

remove the S in needs

who needs education now, huh?

dirty bearded limp d1kc,

what about the fistula?...no comment right?
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Bome01(m): 9:33am On Nov 22, 2013
opeasho:

oui, c'est très triste
Abeg oh, we don't want the corrupt frenchs here! Go to the romance section! LOL!
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Mujah1deen: 9:34am On Nov 22, 2013
Lilimax:
is he lying? Choi even women are bigots in the south
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Lilimax(f): 9:36am On Nov 22, 2013
Mujah1deen: all muslims are under the sharia. This is not your average death sentence, this is God's law .
Which God? That god must be very wicked and blood thirsty angry
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by cadaverMortis: 9:36am On Nov 22, 2013
Mujah1deen: is he lying? Choi even women are bigots in the south

answer my question mr. mujaheDikc

ija yen naa mo mu wa ba e
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Mujah1deen: 9:36am On Nov 22, 2013
cadaverMortis:

remove the S in needs

who needs education now, huh?

dirty bearded limp d1kc,

what about the fistula?...no comment right?
typo . And it is my phone's fault
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by kabba7(m): 9:36am On Nov 22, 2013
Henry The great: Gud 4 him. Pls i need job urgently hnd marketing 3.47 uper credit i stayed in Agbor nw.
YOU WANT JOB. QUICK QUICK ABI ?
Four ( 4 ) products for you to market am sure you won't have problem you are in a good location anyway urgently forward your cv for immediate employment . The e goods for marketing are :$
1, AK 47 rifles Tokunbo& pump action (special model) from Israel .
2,:AK 49 only Ten pieces available
3, Very good quantity of crude oil .
4, 6 males all under 10 year old all in good health .
All transactions is cash and carry no credit no cheques. Your commission is 20% with one free barretta special hurry up jump for it ,the pay is good
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Danmas: 9:38am On Nov 22, 2013
AKUNWATA1: THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT Buhari WANT TO TURN NIGERIA INTO...LET US UNITE AND DISGRACE THAT TERRORIST ONCE AGAIN IN 2015. SAY NO TO JIHADIST LIKE BUHARI angry
Its very unfutunate that dumbos like you still exist, you and your likes take pleasure in campaining for dumbo 2015 for just small penny while you and your family in the village are suffering from the grave consiquincise of his corrupt administration. Wise up!!!
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Mujah1deen: 9:38am On Nov 22, 2013
Lilimax: Which God? That god must be very wicked and blood thirsty angry
who are you to question him ?
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Lilimax(f): 9:38am On Nov 22, 2013
Mujah1deen: is he lying? Choi even women are bigots in the south
Not only lying but a complete hypocrite angry
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by glasmirow(m): 9:40am On Nov 22, 2013
I believe that most of the people posting their comments here are not just kids but prematured upstairs you guys should go and check the ten commandments of Moses in Which he collected it from God and not Bible that was written by a man and not Jesus
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Lilimax(f): 9:40am On Nov 22, 2013
Mujah1deen: who are you to question him ?
The God I know is so merciful, slow to anger and aboundant in mercy.
It is very different from yours undecided
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Mujah1deen: 9:41am On Nov 22, 2013
Lilimax:
Not only lying but a complete hypocrite angry
the story was on the front page, you probably missed it
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Okijajuju1(m): 9:42am On Nov 22, 2013
Bome01: Who told you that? The Holyspirit?

Apostle Mark told me this;

Mark 3:29 - But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; he is guilty of an eternal sin.

Refer...
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Reference(m): 9:42am On Nov 22, 2013
Ukuts gp: why hv u nt died for d sin u have been committing since u were born till date. When it is another person we are quick to condemn and pass judgement. Now sentence urself 4 d atrocities u hv been committing secretly.

Ouch!!!
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by cadaverMortis: 9:44am On Nov 22, 2013
anytime you feel like stoning somebody

o thou muslim

goeth thee to mecca

select a shiny pebble

and stone shaitan (devil) with it
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Mujah1deen: 9:44am On Nov 22, 2013
Lilimax:
The God I know is so merciful, slow to anger and aboundant in mercy.
It is very different from yours undecided
I'm happy for you tho
I hope you are worshipping him very well
You see follow your God and let us following ours okay?
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by rezy15(m): 9:44am On Nov 22, 2013
Its a pity that nigerian youths can't see beyond petty sentiments based on religion and ethnicity. its d same crop of nigerains that will run to the nearest mosque and church praying for love peace and unity. no religion is on trial here. its our humanity thats on trial. i am a christian, i hv friends who are muslims and i try to see beyond that and i hv realised i'm better for it. stoning is wrong period!! buhari has nothing to do with it. mujahdeen, its not everything u reply to. as for those who claim to be true christians do u think christ will click like on ur comments if he were here?
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by glasmirow(m): 9:44am On Nov 22, 2013
Christians are not just following the rules of God but of a selfish human beings that want people to go astray. Una think say God back our mate wey we go dey play with am?If na human being make this decision una go obey.
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by alex1612: 9:46am On Nov 22, 2013
Senator Yerima should first cast the stone. if he never in his life rape any babe. Then let the fellow fools join him. Is killing your fellow human permit by God or which one is not a sin now? You can't kill insects or animals, but you are good at killing your fellow human being. God should open your eyes.
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Lilimax(f): 9:47am On Nov 22, 2013
Mujah1deen: the story was on the front page, you probably missed it
I missed it initially but have read the story.
What the man did was bad but why stoning him to death and who are the
'saints' to cast stones on him?
He should be punished in another way undecided
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Mujah1deen: 9:48am On Nov 22, 2013
rezy15: Its a pity that nigerian youths can't see beyond petty sentiments based on religion and ethnicity. its d same crop of nigerains that will run to the nearest mosque and church praying for love peace and unity. no religion is on trial here. its our humanity thats on trial. i am a christian, i hv friends who are muslims and i try to see beyond that and i hv realised i'm better for it. stoning is wrong period!! buhari has nothing to do with it. mujahdeen, its not everything u reply to. as for those who claim to be true christians do u think christ will click like on ur comments if he were here?
I heard your concern
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by victorazy(m): 9:48am On Nov 22, 2013
Psylas: Which people go do the stoning, na SAINTS?

The same question Jesus asked them grin
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Mujah1deen: 9:49am On Nov 22, 2013
Lilimax:
I missed it initially but have read the story.
What the man did was bad but why stoning him to death and who are the
'saints' to cast stones on him?
He should be punished in another way undecided

May Allah guide you
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Lilimax(f): 9:49am On Nov 22, 2013
Mujah1deen:
I'm happy for you tho
I hope you are worshipping him very well
You see follow your God and let us following ours okay?
I'm happy for you too.

There should be no compulsion in religion.

Live and let's live smiley
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Lilimax(f): 9:49am On Nov 22, 2013
Mujah1deen:
May Allah guide you
May the Lord Jesus Christ see you through.

1 Like

Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Bome01(m): 9:49am On Nov 22, 2013
Mujah1deen: what do you mean? We are telling you that we agree with the sentence. What else do you want us to say ,I mean what education you want again? Muslims are under the sharia law we are not asking you if it is good or bad as long as we don't force you to be under the sharia why do you Care ?
Dude? I care about your mentality! I'm not against your religion! But one thing I've learnt in my life is not to swallow anything given to me by anybody hook, line and sinker! Man know thyself and follow your heart, It will lead you in the right path!
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Mujah1deen: 9:50am On Nov 22, 2013
Lilimax:
I'm happy for you too.
There should be no compulsion in religion.

Live and let's live smiley
May you see the beauty of Islam and embrace it .

Allahu Akbar
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Lilimax(f): 9:52am On Nov 22, 2013
Mujah1deen: May you see the beauty of Islam and embrace it .

Allahu Akbar
Hope we are save? angry undecided
I bind every detonation of bomb sad

1 Like

Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by fiizznation: 9:52am On Nov 22, 2013
First and foremost... Dat picture was about something that happened in d south and nt north, d guy trying to stone d guy again with dat huge stone says it all. D pple r all in english wear. The judge suppose to be present during d stoning which I can't find in d picture. A grave is supposed to be dug where the guy ll be put in for the stoning, and dere is no grave either.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

She's A Christian,am A Muslim. Can This Marriage Work? / The Major Sins In Islam / Man Climbs Street Light In Abuja During Maulud Of Sheikh Ibrahim Inyass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.