Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,994 members, 7,814,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister (38105 Views)

What Is The Purpose Of Stoning The Devil(shaitan) During The Hajj / Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil / Stoning The Devil In Mecca! Is It True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Mujah1deen: 8:58am On Nov 22, 2013
solomon111: And how many paedophiles have they stoned to death?
Paedophilia is as bad if not worse than forced inbreeding.
Backward people.
northerners and muslims are giving you sleepless nights and HBP . Forest dweller with no history or civilization
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Mimiluvly(f): 8:59am On Nov 22, 2013
For the sake of his family, he should just serve a jail term,he should be pardoned
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 22, 2013
Mujah1deen: all muslims are under the sharia. This is not your average death sentence, this is God's law .
Well, there's no need starting any argument...but i thought the government owns supreme right over the justice system of any state.
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Bome01(m): 9:00am On Nov 22, 2013
Zuz'0512:
[color=#770077][/color]
I wonder how Nigerians think. For God Sake,ds man molested his sister! Is that not enough reason to have him dead Sharia or not,it's about being realistic & saying things as they're! Yoruba people say Ki a ma fi ete le maa pa lapalapa- Don't leave leprosy & b treating eczema- one worse pass d other.
So stoning someone to death is realistic? SMH!
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by neohitler(m): 9:02am On Nov 22, 2013
I totally support the judgement.nonsense
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Sacrifice91(m): 9:03am On Nov 22, 2013
Mynd_44: He molested her right? Kill him abeg
But is that the best way to correct a wrong deed? No! Why can't they imprison him? You want him to learn? How will he then make use of the lesson he will learn when he is dead?
And did God tell us to kill our fellow human being? Are we even saints? No! What a wrong way of belief. More so, are the people that will stone him to death saint? No. You may even see someone who had commited the same offence as his also stoning him to death.
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Slimmos(m): 9:04am On Nov 22, 2013
I thought it is allowed islamically? I thought u can marry ur sister or cousin islamicaly... So y are dey stoning him...to death....dis people are confused
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 22, 2013
He knew the consequences before he sealed his fate, "The sins of the genital consumes the sensuous one".They could have simply castrated him though undecided
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Bome01(m): 9:05am On Nov 22, 2013
rezy15: em em bt Abraham married his sister na. Who's going to stone him.
#GBAM even Isaac married a close relative too! That's history! God did not condemn them to stoning to death! We need a paradigm shift in our way of thinking!
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by nagoma(m): 9:07am On Nov 22, 2013
Elliotwiz1: just shut up if you don't have anything reasonable to say, we see a north filled with half-sane fellows, suicide bombers and beggars and you want to compare the atrocities of the north to that of the south, stu pid religion, stu pid people. . . get your head out of your ar se and start thinking straight! Dumbo

Imagine the criminal south talking.
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by nagoma(m): 9:09am On Nov 22, 2013
Slimmos: I thought it is allowed islamically? I thought u can marry ur sister or cousin islamicaly... So y are dey stoning him...to death....dis people are confused

And You are more than confused. You are retaarded.
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Mujah1deen: 9:10am On Nov 22, 2013
holamiday: Well, there's no need starting any argument...but i thought the government owns supreme right over the justice system of any state.
there are states under the sharia law your same government accepted it , they don't hide themselves, the dude is a Muslim therefore under the Sharia law
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Okijajuju1(m): 9:11am On Nov 22, 2013
nagoma:

And You are more than confused. You are retaarded.

Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Bome01(m): 9:12am On Nov 22, 2013
abdulkayus: Serve him right. He knw d consequences b4 performin d act, so he shld face d music. As for dos bigots and maggots here that always hav diarrhoea wen ever a news abt islam come up, death sentence is death sentence, either by stonin, hangin, lethal injection, firin squad or beheadin. U call it barbaric cos d west dont practise it shey? If its practise in d western world, none of u hypocrites will call it barbaric.
And also to dos dat always shout, "he witout sin shld cast d stone", if we are to follow dis statement, dat mean no criminal will be presecute den. Hypocrites.
In another, a student was sentence to death by hangin for stealin phone and recharge card, i didnt hear any of u callin it barbaric and sayin dat statement.
Hypocrites.
Don't come here and spill rubbish like we didn't follow the comments in that thread, LIAR!!!
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by toprealman: 9:13am On Nov 22, 2013
What if he was 'seduced' by his sister? I am not condoning his act but killing him to me is not right.
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Bome01(m): 9:19am On Nov 22, 2013
BinghiNya: The idiots complaining here, it means you lots can rape your sisters and mum since grace of yur christ permits that
Dude! U have sentenced me to death by stoning with your bokoharamic english!
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 22, 2013
funky medina:
ur more interested in sharia after reading the story ! ur not disgusted by what happened its sharia that is ur problem after reading this vile disgusting , ...fvcking story !

YOu are really all animals !
y should I care ab2 d fvcking story?
it's a fvcking story already!
according to the story , the ppl involved had a mutual understanding before engaging in the fvcking...
y then should one of them be killed like a beast by a group of savages with animalian brain ... #GodSeperateUsFromThem...
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by KenStranger(m): 9:21am On Nov 22, 2013
if dem kill am, wia deh lesson weh him learn. its barbaric ooh
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Infoay: 9:23am On Nov 22, 2013
Na wa o, dis punishment terrible oh!
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by cadaverMortis: 9:23am On Nov 22, 2013
Mujah1deen: northerners and muslims are giving you sleepless nights and HBP . Forest dweller with no history or civilization

so your civilization is aping the arab and doing whatever he does
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Okijajuju1(m): 9:24am On Nov 22, 2013
Infoay: Na wa o, dis punishment terrible oh!

And lemme guess, the crime was petty?! angry
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by cadaverMortis: 9:25am On Nov 22, 2013
Mujah1deen: why ? Muslims don't have the right to air the views?

everyone has a right to fart but it doesn't make it right to fart in church, don't air your smelly views indiscriminately
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by freecocoa(f): 9:27am On Nov 22, 2013
The biggest problem with most nairalanders is comprehension.

I don't think anyone on here has clearly stated that they support inbreeding or r*pe as the case may be.

The dude prolly deserves to die although I would prefer he dies on his own in prison with hard labor, stoning someone to death is just gross as far as I'm concerned, I mean what kinda person stands throwing stones at another till the latter dies? What can you say about a person who sees no bigs watching another man's skull pop upon by stone?

The r*pist might be sick in the head but the ones who will stand and stone him to death are not well too.

2 Likes

Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by cadaverMortis: 9:28am On Nov 22, 2013
Mujah1deen: no wonder you are the AIDS and rape capital of Nigeria. The south is simply rotten and unfit for human life, bunch of forest dwellers with no morals and civilization

the state with the highest number of AIDS patient is in the north

you guys have the highest rate of fistula in young girls.............

you don't get fistula by reciting the Koran...incase you don't know....

it is gotten be forcefully inserting maggot ridden d1kcs in immature pcci..

a regular pastime of abokis
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Polio: 9:28am On Nov 22, 2013
AKUNWATA1: THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT Buhari WANT TO TURN NIGERIA INTO...LET US UNITE AND DISGRACE THAT TERRORIST ONCE AGAIN IN 2015. SAY NO TO JIHADIST LIKE BUHARI angry

Idio....t!

What has this got to do with Buhari?

Keep spreading the hate and discord, you fu..cking pleb!
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Mujah1deen: 9:29am On Nov 22, 2013
cadaverMortis:

everyone has a right to fart but it doesn't make it right to fart in church, don't air your smelly views indiscriminately
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Bome01(m): 9:30am On Nov 22, 2013
Mujah1deen: why ? Muslims don't have the right to air the views?
At least air your views with educative points! We're all learning here!
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Mujah1deen: 9:30am On Nov 22, 2013
cadaverMortis:

the state with the highest number of AIDS patient is in the north

you guys have the highest rate of fistula in young girls.............

you don't get fistula by reciting the Koran...incase you don't know....

it is gotten be forcefully inserting maggot ridden d1kcs in immature pcci..

a regular pastime of abokis
You needs to get educated, your jungle is actually leading the nation in AIDS prevalence rate
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by cadaverMortis: 9:31am On Nov 22, 2013
his middle name says it all

he is doing what a certain prophet with that name taught him.....

the one that went into a cave, smoked weed and came out with a message..

the same thing he did to 9 year old Aisha

.....mass alarm

lie lie ill allah

muhammaDupe r@pe sulaimon

1 Like

Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Lilimax(f): 9:31am On Nov 22, 2013
lafex: dont mind them they are all fools . A student sentece to death because of stealing phone and recharge card but they dont call it babaric because the judgement is not made according to the sharia. But if the sharia court sasys that his hand should be caught they will see it as babaric
AWON OODEE
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Bome01(m): 9:31am On Nov 22, 2013
Okija_juju:

Inbreeding is bad and we know it..

Its a sin and we know it.

And there are small & big sins and its written in the bible.. E.g: You can say Jesus and the 12 disciples were homos.. #and you will be forgiven.. But if you say same about the holy Spirit, it gets pissed off and kills you. grin
Who told you that? The Holyspirit?
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Ojemikel(m): 9:32am On Nov 22, 2013
Jesus condemned jungle justice, especially when the hands of the perpetrators are likewise unclean. Humanly, i would have say let the He-goat face the sword of the tradition. That's a Taboo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

She's A Christian,am A Muslim. Can This Marriage Work? / The Major Sins In Islam / Man Climbs Street Light In Abuja During Maulud Of Sheikh Ibrahim Inyass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.