Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,694 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Osun Monarch Burnt To Death As Arsonists Set Palace On Fire - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Osun Monarch Burnt To Death As Arsonists Set Palace On Fire (31371 Views)

Monarch Unleash Terror On Erhurun Uneme Over Limestone Sold To Dangote In Edo / 65-Year-Old Woman Burnt To Death By Cultists In Lagos / One Stabbed To Death As Cult Members Clash Over Red Socks (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Monarch Burnt To Death As Arsonists Set Palace On Fire by Akshow: 6:46am On Nov 22, 2013
adejoro75: By the time we get Oduduwa Republic, we would be killing and eating each other. Why are we so bestial and barbaric?
make u adejoro pass dat one, it does not change d fact that u are an attention seeking omo heeeboooh. Thank God we know who d ritualist and cannibals are in naija. Asiere omo irankiran.

1 Like

Re: Osun Monarch Burnt To Death As Arsonists Set Palace On Fire by Teeklef(m): 6:49am On Nov 22, 2013
Ile oba to jo,ewa lo busi
Re: Osun Monarch Burnt To Death As Arsonists Set Palace On Fire by sCun: 6:51am On Nov 22, 2013
Zuz'0512:

Not really. Victims of arson usually die from d effects of Carbonmonoxide & nt burns as d smoke overtakes them first so usually,dey're 'knocked-out' before d fire gets to them.
Is this supposed to be a consolation? It is still a terrible way to die. His body has been burnt beyond recognition.
Re: Osun Monarch Burnt To Death As Arsonists Set Palace On Fire by nerodenero: 6:58am On Nov 22, 2013
I am really saddened by most comments I read daily on this forum.The ethnic abuses is greatly alarming and l think just as I feel bad about it,Seun himself is helpless.Every issue is attached with ethnicity bigotry.We need to move away from such mentality and collectively condemn who ever has done something wrong.If this trend is maintained on this forum,many will be forced to stop visiting.@the topic:It is really appalling that the Monarch died the way he did.Alas,those that killed him cant play a smart one on Mr.Death when it comes calling.

1 Like

Re: Osun Monarch Burnt To Death As Arsonists Set Palace On Fire by GODWINGODSON(m): 7:10am On Nov 22, 2013
R.I.P
Re: Osun Monarch Burnt To Death As Arsonists Set Palace On Fire by tunnababz(m): 7:16am On Nov 22, 2013
You guys are murderers
In the middle of the night
Sucking on human blood
Is that your appetite

1 Like

Re: Osun Monarch Burnt To Death As Arsonists Set Palace On Fire by sCun: 7:22am On Nov 22, 2013
tunnababz: You guys are murderers
In the middle of the night
Sucking on human blood
Is that your appetite
Wyclef I hear you
Re: Osun Monarch Burnt To Death As Arsonists Set Palace On Fire by femyomotola(m): 7:22am On Nov 22, 2013
abbeyty:
Abi were ka pata e lo ni..mumu, must every thread turns to tribal bashing

O se jaare my brother! Comments are not of fool!
Re: Osun Monarch Burnt To Death As Arsonists Set Palace On Fire by ifyalways(f): 7:23am On Nov 22, 2013
This is bad. Changing times. People no longer fear nor respect monarchy that much.

I hope the perpertrators of this evil are brought to book. I can't imagine the pain- roasted alive?
Awurade Forbid X 10000. All die na die sha but some deaths are deadlier.(NDC)
Re: Osun Monarch Burnt To Death As Arsonists Set Palace On Fire by Birdmanjnr(m): 7:24am On Nov 22, 2013
RIP, such is life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mother Dumps New-born Baby Inside The Gutter And Takes Off (photo) / Two Arrested For Offering Police Officer N500,000 Bribe In Lagos (Photos) / About To Be Initiated Cultists Arrested In Benue By Soldiers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.