Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,282 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Osun Monarch Burnt To Death As Arsonists Set Palace On Fire - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Osun Monarch Burnt To Death As Arsonists Set Palace On Fire (31368 Views)

Monarch Unleash Terror On Erhurun Uneme Over Limestone Sold To Dangote In Edo / 65-Year-Old Woman Burnt To Death By Cultists In Lagos / One Stabbed To Death As Cult Members Clash Over Red Socks (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Monarch Burnt To Death As Arsonists Set Palace On Fire by neohitler(m): 9:07am On Nov 22, 2013
Silly Africans.

1 Like

Re: Osun Monarch Burnt To Death As Arsonists Set Palace On Fire by Polio: 9:19am On Nov 22, 2013
Oh dear!
Re: Osun Monarch Burnt To Death As Arsonists Set Palace On Fire by rman: 9:42am On Nov 22, 2013
Too all the tribal bigots on nairaland that have now turned it into a career, keep sowing seeds of discord on this forum.

You all are pathetic individuals.

Do you people go out at all?

What do you all have to gain by the rubbish you all post?

I knew nairaland is doomed when politicians now see it as a tool to be used to put up lies and mislead uniformed people with access to Internet.

Unfortunately, the ethnic bigots have taken the bait hook, line and sinker.

The joke is on all of you. Regular Nigerians still go about their business in all nooks and cranny of this country without anyone having the kind of pathetic mentality you all display here.

When some posters and foreigners say Nigeria is a country full of dumb people, we will all come together and cry foul.
A simple visit to nairaland, Nigeria’s biggest online forum and going through comments people make simply confirms that.

There is a proverb that says " when you point a finger at someone, the remaining four are pointing back at you ".

The scary part is I assume majority of this foolishness is being displayed by youths. Youths that we all hope will bring the positive change we expect. Why come online to blame our leaders when we can only see issues through only ethnic, religious and political bias? IBB was absolutely right when he claimed the next generation are not prepared to lead.

Our leaders have not failed us, WE HAVE FAILED OURSELVES.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Monarch Burnt To Death As Arsonists Set Palace On Fire by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 22, 2013
rman: Too all the tribal bigots on nairaland that have now turned it into a career, keep sowing seeds of discord on this forum.

You all are pathetic individuals.

Do you people go out at all?

What do you all have to gain by the rubbish you all post?

I knew nairaland is doomed when politicians now see it as a tool to be used to put up lies and mislead uniformed people with access to Internet.

Unfortunately, the ethnic bigots have taken the bait hook, line and sinker.

The joke is on all of you. Regular Nigerians still go about their business in all nooks and cranny of this country without anyone having the kind of pathetic mentality you all display here.

When some posters and foreigners say Nigeria is a country full of dumb people, we will all come together and cry foul.
A simple visit to nairaland, Nigeria’s biggest online forum and going through comments people make simply confirms that.

There is a proverb that says " when you point a finger at someone, the remaining four are pointing back at you ".

The scary part is I assume majority of this foolishness is being displayed by youths. Youths that we all hope will bring the positive change we expect. Why come online to blame our leaders when we can only see issues through only ethnic, religious and political bias? IBB was absolutely right when he claimed the next generation are not prepared to lead.

Our leaders have not failed us, WE HAVE FAILED OURSELVES.
Re: Osun Monarch Burnt To Death As Arsonists Set Palace On Fire by abbeyty(m): 10:41am On Nov 22, 2013
Can the moderator tell me where or why my post is hidden just because i said to a monkey not to turn the thread to tribal war, na wa ohhh. This guys must be on an expired weed or he needs glasses in order to see properly.
Re: Osun Monarch Burnt To Death As Arsonists Set Palace On Fire by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 22, 2013
Why do we hate ourselves like this?
Re: Osun Monarch Burnt To Death As Arsonists Set Palace On Fire by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:16am On Nov 22, 2013
redsun: Even the once revered traditional stool has gone to dogs too.As soon as that goes,nigeria will be come a no man's land like somalia.It is the only remaining meaningful fibre that seems to be holding nigerians together at the moment.

Politics is a failed game in nigeria and the only thing ordinary man relates with that gives him a sense of belonging is his grassroot(traditions).When that is gone,it will be replaced by war lords like in yemen,afganistan and somalia.

I SALUTE YOU SIR! cool
Re: Osun Monarch Burnt To Death As Arsonists Set Palace On Fire by curtain: 11:27am On Nov 22, 2013
Govr Aregbesola has finally settle his score with the monarch opposing his islamic policies.

1 Like

Re: Osun Monarch Burnt To Death As Arsonists Set Palace On Fire by tomakint: 12:10pm On Nov 22, 2013
I love this thread grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DPO Battered By Female UBA Banker In Lagos Hospitalised / Mother Dumps New-born Baby Inside The Gutter And Takes Off (photo) / Two Arrested For Offering Police Officer N500,000 Bribe In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.