Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,533 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Osun Monarch Burnt To Death As Arsonists Set Palace On Fire - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Osun Monarch Burnt To Death As Arsonists Set Palace On Fire (31370 Views)

Monarch Unleash Terror On Erhurun Uneme Over Limestone Sold To Dangote In Edo / 65-Year-Old Woman Burnt To Death By Cultists In Lagos / One Stabbed To Death As Cult Members Clash Over Red Socks (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Monarch Burnt To Death As Arsonists Set Palace On Fire by Sike(m): 7:46am On Nov 22, 2013
Haaaa! Nkan mbe.
Re: Osun Monarch Burnt To Death As Arsonists Set Palace On Fire by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 22, 2013
well dayummm. i believe i have a scripture for that

job 19 vs 9 He hath stripped me of my glory, and taken the crown from my head grin grin

job 18 vs 15 brimstone shall be scattered upon his habitation.

1 Like

Re: Osun Monarch Burnt To Death As Arsonists Set Palace On Fire by harrisiny(m): 7:52am On Nov 22, 2013
wait!

Re: Osun Monarch Burnt To Death As Arsonists Set Palace On Fire by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 22, 2013
Rad1cal: What a terrible news. The people of Obokun need to rise and ensure justice is done to this abominable act.
Justice might have just been done 'injustingly'. Well,RIP.
Re: Osun Monarch Burnt To Death As Arsonists Set Palace On Fire by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 22, 2013
limanmohammed6: may his soul R.I.P. NO SECURITY IN OUR NATION!
nation? He should have secured his palace first.

1 Like

Re: Osun Monarch Burnt To Death As Arsonists Set Palace On Fire by satowind(m): 8:07am On Nov 22, 2013
pDude:

Sit down jare angry

Nor be those guys dey rape female corpers? angry
Who is ur englis teacher smh
Re: Osun Monarch Burnt To Death As Arsonists Set Palace On Fire by elfaez(m): 8:14am On Nov 22, 2013
is it just me or every news about osun is something murderous? I'm a citizen though.

1 Like

Re: Osun Monarch Burnt To Death As Arsonists Set Palace On Fire by dunmorrix(m): 8:16am On Nov 22, 2013
eaglechild:

A traditional ruler, the Alase of Ilase-Ijesa in Obokun Local Government Area of Osun State, Oba Adesina Alobijuwon, has been killed by arsonists who set his palace on fire.

He was said to have been burnt to death Wednesday night in his Palace.

A traditional chief in the town, Chief Oluwagbemiga Oke, who spoke with THISDAY Thursday at the palace said the monarch’s house which was given to him by a prominent indigene of the town got razed by some unknown people who visited the monarch.

He said that the monarch had attended to five guests who came with a pink colour Mazda car before the incident happened. He said “from what we were told, the house got burnt shortly after the people had left.”
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/osun-monarch-dies-as-arsonists-set-palace-on-fire/164934/
Re: Osun Monarch Burnt To Death As Arsonists Set Palace On Fire by toskut(m): 8:16am On Nov 22, 2013
This one na yeye ruler
Re: Osun Monarch Burnt To Death As Arsonists Set Palace On Fire by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 22, 2013
satowind:
Who is ur englis teacher smh

Dunce. cheesy

Who is your reasoning teacher. It is obvious you are new to NL so i will spare you the tongue-lashing. cheesy
Re: Osun Monarch Burnt To Death As Arsonists Set Palace On Fire by MrBravo(m): 8:43am On Nov 22, 2013
Tribalisim is anathema in Islam. Any Muslim that engage in it is moving away from the fold of Islam (Muslim brothers and sisters, beware
Re: Osun Monarch Burnt To Death As Arsonists Set Palace On Fire by talk4free: 8:46am On Nov 22, 2013
He said that the monarch had attended to five guests who came with a [b]pink colour Mazda car [/b]before the incident happened. He said “from what we were told, the house got burnt shortly after the people had left.” [/quote]

What an awful car to have. Pink Mazda. Can't get worse than that. Meanwhile.......was he living in the palace alone??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mother Dumps New-born Baby Inside The Gutter And Takes Off (photo) / Two Arrested For Offering Police Officer N500,000 Bribe In Lagos (Photos) / About To Be Initiated Cultists Arrested In Benue By Soldiers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.