Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,558 members, 7,823,454 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? (62825 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 23, 2013
Sometimes... those that you have feelings for, no go ever send u..
But the one wey u no go send...They always get feelings for u..
Irony of life.

4 Likes

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by ICHIEMAN: 11:34am On Nov 23, 2013
Who said love and relationships isn't a game. I can see everyone is already playing. Dats wot I enjoi most in life....GAME
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by molason: 11:34am On Nov 23, 2013
This is where most naija guys mess up. The first thing you do when you want to date a girl is not declare your intentions, but be her friend first. gain her confidence and trust first before flowers and choco-Wetin you call am sef.?

1 Like

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Morgan1092(m): 11:34am On Nov 23, 2013
...If a guy got married b4 his GF, dats DISAPPOINTMENT, but if she got married b4 him , dats because he was not yet READY ... #Sobs#
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by judedwriter(m): 11:35am On Nov 23, 2013
Let ur money do d wooing if u no get liver or sweet mouth toast am wink

1 Like

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by nekede11(m): 11:35am On Nov 23, 2013
Tell me sometin
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 23, 2013
snthesis:
im a romantic, besides i just moved back to 9ja,
anyways wat do 9ja girls like?
Black berry, Brazilian/Peruvian hair, ice cream, and some TLC.
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by vislabraye(m): 11:36am On Nov 23, 2013
proevan: Guy go and work, girls are attracted to workaholics ; hope the work dey show for your body.

When U get all the money, make sure U don't become a mugu. Cos I have seen small girls use some so called big boys to pay their bills.
With all your hard work, get a good game.
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 23, 2013
Morgan1092: 1. Give ha money
2. Give ha another money
3. Give extra money
4. Give more money
5. Finally give ha mega money
Then she's all urs
Why the desperation there. I don't get it. undecided If she falls for money then she is just a runz babe who likely has plenty of men she is chopping from. From the guy's gifts it is clear is he is a romantic want something more serious than a fling. which is all he would get from a runz babe.
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by operator222(m): 11:39am On Nov 23, 2013
The girl may be truly in love with another dude,so try another. babe plenty for naija. Beside your feelings for her could be lust not love.

1 Like

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by zhirinmai(m): 11:39am On Nov 23, 2013
U can't eat, U can't sleep... Bros abeg no pray bad tin 4 ur self angry
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by viexcey(f): 11:40am On Nov 23, 2013
For me o! First thing first.
1. Is she in a relationship? If yes,back off but if No...
2. What does she do and what do u do for a living? Most nigerian girls especially the responsible ones don't joke with guys with responsible jobs. If you don't have a job currently,are you responsible?
3. Send her text msges,first thing in the morning and last thing at night. In d morning,send her goodmorning and wish her blessed day ahead.in the night ask her how her was was. Do this without "i love you" in the text 4 3days. Don't call.
4. After the 3days,give her 2weeks break. No text,no nothing!
5. This will work only if the girl have a feeling 4 u.
6. But if she doesnt check on you, dude, she send you not! Move on and let her be.
Note: girls that falls cos of your gifts are only inlove with you gifts. Stop the gifts,and dey will cease loving u but dat doesn't mean you shouldn't buy gifts for ur partner.
#op,goodluck in your search for love!

3 Likes

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by cocoC(f): 11:40am On Nov 23, 2013
If she doesn't like u, she doesn't no matter wat u do. If u decide to spend on her, she'll take it n thank u. But dat's it. No show for u, o'boy
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Elui2(m): 11:41am On Nov 23, 2013
Lynpetra u are a pro.u r jst too much
lynpetra: Start ignoring her partially,gurls no dey dey comfortable when an admirer starts giving them little attention.don't
be surprised wen she gives you a call after sometime smiley wink

And if she calls like,"hello long time.Hope you are ok....blah blah...".No rush o.And don't ever stretch the convo.End the call by telling her you wud call her back,bit don't call till after one week grin grin.When finally you call,tell her"....besides I got something for you when I shopped recently..."Don't allow her to come and visit you to take the gift,drive,hand her the gift and be on your way ASAP.Promise to visit her only to change your mind,believe me its painful to sleep with make up after a disappointment at night cheesy.Allow her to call you,but promise to call but don't call,just send cool messages ONLY late at night(that impression wud give her a wonderful feeling grin),My brother stretch her heart and I tell you,you go chop her kpomo well well eventually to make up for lost time. cheesy

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 23, 2013
ACM10: How to woo Naija babe.
1. Have tools of efizzy, like clean car, dress admirably.
2. Have little cash on you.
Off you go. Every other things will take care of itself. Don't waste your saliva toasting. Just use yourself and the things around you to make statement.
The guy tell you say hin no get all this undecided..
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by mimicue(f): 11:42am On Nov 23, 2013
Iykeponti: Wooing a babe In dis 21st century wit a piece of sh!tt grin gals wey all deir eyez dey 4private jets... U come carry snacks dey pursue grin men get rich or keep on eating doggsh!tt

Assin ehn people they buy girls iPad..Bb...iPhone..androids....u dey say flower..... grin Abeg buy her something reasonable shebi she's d love of ur life I give 1day she will be all urs grin
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by ballabriggs: 11:42am On Nov 23, 2013
Ignoring someone or acting disinterested after showing initial interest works like hell. It is psychological and can be applied in a lot of things we do including relationships.

Asking a girl out is like negotiating for an asset and business managers do apply the 'disinterested' bargaining strategy. You also do it when you go to the market to negotiate goods or services.

Lypentra is right. However, don't stretch it too much or it may backfire. Know when to relax it a bit.
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by josite: 11:42am On Nov 23, 2013
freecocoa: OP stop wasting your money and time on a girl that doesn't want you, if a girl likes you, there will be no need for the unnecessary suffering just to get her attention.

I understand some girls trying to play hard to get and that's just childish as far as I'm concerned, I have never seen the importance of it.

I once was young but now am old and I have never met the babe who didn't push her gstring aside when they see the good money and feel the koko. so I don't even know how to use my mouth wooing a babe again.even graduates babes,even phds pushed the gstring aside.na wa o
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by freecocoa(f): 11:43am On Nov 23, 2013
This is how some men end up with girls who don't love them, if you keep on bribing her with money and she eventually gets attracted to the money and not you, what kinda relationship would that be?

Men please stop using money to woo girls, strike a friendship first and let things take their course.

3 Likes

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by DonaldGenes(m): 11:43am On Nov 23, 2013
Deiok: When you are alone with her, Open your zipper to her to show her what you got. tongue

In the Light of the above, would you mind if i try this trick on your Sistet?

1 Like

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by operator222(m): 11:45am On Nov 23, 2013
CFCfan:
Black berry, Brazilian/Peruvian hair, ice cream, and some TLC.
mimicue:

Assin ehn people they buy girls iPad..Bb...iPhone..androids....u dey say flower..... grin Abeg buy her something reasonable shebi she's d love of ur life I give 1day she will be all urs grin

Please re you guys talking about love here or runz
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by mcdonaldskofi: 11:46am On Nov 23, 2013
snthesis: hi Guys,
i just found the love of my life embarassed, but the tins is she doesnt send me.- i have sent flowers, bought chocolate, wrote poems but so far nothin for me, pls abeg how do i woo/toast her o, i cant sleep, eat, -pls save a brotha-tanx

p.s
Babes, how wud u like to be toasted, thanks
i just found the love of my life embarassed, but the tins is she doesnt send me.- i have sent flowers, bought chocolate, wrote poems but so far nothin for me, pls abeg how do i woo/toast her o, i cant sleep, eat, -pls save a brotha-tanx

p.s

p.s
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by sage2(m): 11:46am On Nov 23, 2013
lynpetra: Start ignoring her partially,gurls no dey dey comfortable when an admirer starts giving them little attention.don't

And if she calls like,"hello long time.Hope you are ok....blah blah...".No rush o.And don't ever stretch the convo.End the call by telling her you wud call her back,bit don't call till after one week grin grin.When finally you call,tell her"....besides I got something for you when I shopped recently..."Don't allow her to come and visit you to take the gift,drive,hand her the gift and be on your way ASAP.Promise to visit her only to change your mind,believe me its painful to sleep with make up after a disappointment at night cheesy.Allow her to call you,but promise to call but don't call,just send cool messages ONLY late at night(that impression wud give her a wonderful feeling grin),My brother stretch her heart and I tell you,you go chop her kpomo well well eventually to make up for lost time. cheesy

Who am I to disagree with a girl on how to woo girls? You have heard it from the horse's mouth.

1 Like

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Phrankin(m): 11:46am On Nov 23, 2013

girl you badoo, you wan spoil show for ur fellow girls? Anyway you're 85 percent correct
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by freecocoa(f): 11:46am On Nov 23, 2013
josite:

I once was young but now am old and I have never met the babe who didn't push her gstring aside when they see the good money and feel the koko. so I don't even know how to use my mouth wooing a babe again.even graduates babes,even phds pushed the gstring aside.na wa o
I'm not quite sure I understand your point but I must say that, those girls are just cheap hungry wh*res, you only use money to attract pr*stitutes.
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by loswhite(m): 11:46am On Nov 23, 2013
snthesis:
im a romantic, besides i just moved back to 9ja,
anyways wat do 9ja girls like?
grin from Pakistan abi?
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by shegzi(m): 11:46am On Nov 23, 2013

you na master o
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Morgan1092(m): 11:47am On Nov 23, 2013
tensor777:
Why the desperation there. I don't get it. undecided If she falls for money then she is just a runz babe who likely has plenty of men she is chopping from. From the guy's gifts it is clear is he is a romantic want something more serious than a fling. which is all he would get from a runz babe.
Dude tek it or not, 4 9ja babes! MONEY answereth all things

1 Like

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 23, 2013
josite:

That is not the point. It is not all about MONEY MONEY MONEY. The guy is a romantic. How sustainable would such a one-sided relationship be.
Guy What are you on about?
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by sgsltd(m): 11:48am On Nov 23, 2013
buy bb and buy for yourself ,loba tan
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by ludot(m): 11:48am On Nov 23, 2013
Work on yourself and you will be desired by many.
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Abbey2sam(m): 11:49am On Nov 23, 2013

May God bless you lypetra for betraying your sisters.........

One of our own once betrayed us in detail....
Talking of steve harvey (act like a lady think like man) that man sold us out.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. / Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) / Intimacy Gadget Stuck In Man's Anus In Argentina ((Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.