Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,501 members, 7,823,170 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? (62824 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 23, 2013
This is how i want to be wooed... Ekiti style wink

Before he even say hie to me, in fact before he even looks at me for more than 5secs he should buy me N500 recharge card.
The next day he should go and fetch water for my compound and get firewood.
Then after that he should take my father out for hot drinks and if my father approves of him then he move on to the next step
He takes my mother out to the market to buy food stuffs
If my mother is impressed then he should give me money to do my hair, if im impressed then i will take him to church
After church he will take my friends and i for shoppings
If we like what he bought then he can go back to my father to ask him for my hand in marriage
If my father accepts then he will have to come back to me then i will tell him whether i want him or not
I dont settle for less grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by charony(m): 12:31pm On Nov 23, 2013
lynpetra: Start ignoring her partially,gurls no dey dey comfortable when an admirer starts giving them little attention.don't
be surprised wen she gives you a call after sometime smiley wink

And if she calls like,"hello long time.Hope you are ok....blah blah...".No rush o.And don't ever stretch the convo.End the call by telling her you wud call her back,bit don't call till after one week grin grin.When finally you call,tell her"....besides I got something for you when I shopped recently..."Don't allow her to come and visit you to take the gift,drive,hand her the gift and be on your way ASAP.Promise to visit her only to change your mind,believe me its painful to sleep with make up after a disappointment at night cheesy.Allow her to call you,but promise to call but don't call,just send cool messages ONLY late at night(that impression wud give her a wonderful feeling grin),My brother stretch her heart and I tell you,you go chop her kpomo well well eventually to make up for lost time. cheesy

U must be a professor in this field.
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Tex42(m): 12:33pm On Nov 23, 2013
Mondisweets: how dare u forget Mr Biggs grin
Hey! What about silver bird cinema?!
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 23, 2013
Mondisweets: This is how i want to be wooed... Ekiti style wink

Before he even say hie to me, in fact before he even looks at me for more than 5secs he should buy me N500 recharge card.
Then after that he should take my father out for hot drinks and if my father approves of him then he move on to the next step
If my mother is impressed then he should give me money to do my hair, if im impressed then i will take him to church
If we like what he bought then he can go back to my father to ask him for my hand in marriage
If my father accepts then he will have to come back to me then i will tell him whether i want him or not

i think the dude just wants to get laid

1 Like

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 23, 2013
orgasticdance:
Read The Game by Neill Strauss, it might help you( My hit rate with chicks improved after reading that book honestly)
No one should be the love of your life, at least not when they don't even feel half that way about you yet.
You're only setting yourself up to be crushed emotionally.
She doesn't send you? Big deal. That's part of the whole hustle...Double your rejection rate by getting out and meeting more women who met your criteria. In only a matter of time you'd find someone who feels nearly as much as you do about her.
That's the truth bros. Friendship is not by force.
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2013
Tex42:
Hey! What about silver bird cinema?!

and the biggest box of popcorn
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by gothrones(m): 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2013
freecocoa: May your days be long my brother, this is just the point I've been trying to make.

I can now clearly see that these men are the cause of their own wahala, a woman has said no and instead of you to let go, you are thinking of buying her and when there's no more money you still expect her to stay, its just really funny sha.

My sister, I learned my bitter lesson from experience. I was in a "relationship" with a woman who used the crap out of me. Although I deduced that she had no affections for me, I stupidly tried to force my way into her heart. I have no problem buying gifts for prospective partners, but if I do not see a sign that she is into me, I am buying nothing. I met this lady in college a few weeks ago who told me that her birthday was in a few days and also demanded that I surprise her. I gave her an expensive gift on her birthday: I texted her "Happy Birthday" at 12:01 AM. She appreciated my gesture, but she thought there was more. She asked me if I bought anything for her and I replied, "No, we just met. Why would I buy you anything?" She hasn't called me since. LMAO.

Fellas, you need to learn. Just as some of you only want sex, some ladies also want to just use you for money. No fall mugu o. And also realize that buying gifts for a woman does not obligate her to give up her sugar walls. Use your head!

2 Likes

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by ballabriggs: 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2013
tensor777:
You are still talking anoda thing. Those babes following P Diddy around are what are called groupies who are ready to lay it down for him merely for the ego trip and bragging rights it gives them amongst their mates. There is nothing new about that.

They are all over him because of the power and authority he commands.

P Diddy is even too much. Seun Osewa can have a basket full of the ladies in this forum. Fact!

Seun is even too much. Sexkid will have loads of girls in this his romance section. Not because of money but the power and authority he commands here. Fact! Why else do you think he is not willing to give up the MOD job.

My point here is that this young man is all over the place. He does not seem to have a grip of the situation, reason why the lady is kicking him around. He appears weak to this lady and he needs to come as one that commands some respect.

1 Like

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Fynestboi: 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2013
lmao abeg if you ask girl out abi na woo and she no gree or she snub you oga just move forward i bet you. more gals are waiting for you if you keep trying she would only continue to play on you or turn you to her ATM grin grin grin grin sad

1 Like

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 23, 2013

Babe Walahi na dis style I like cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by networld: 12:37pm On Nov 23, 2013
How to Approach Women At The Gym - First, very few guys have any clue about how to approach women at the gym -- and so they don't even try. They think it would be weird, or awkward, to approach a woman while she's in the middle of a workout, or cooling down and getting ready to leave.

How to Approach Women On the Street - When's the last time you saw a beautiful woman on the street, and you would have LOVED to talk to her and get her phone number -- but you DIDN'T make a move?

How to Approach Women In Bars - Some guys fail to understand that when it comes to how to approach women in bars, there are certain "classic mistakes" that men make all the time.

Download my Dating Program Below and Get it Right!

1 Share

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Fynestboi: 12:37pm On Nov 23, 2013
ballabriggs:

P Diddy is even too much. Seun Osewa can have a basket full of the ladies in this forum. Fact!

Seun is even too much. Sexkid will have loads of girls in this his romance section. Not because of money but the power and authority he commands here. Fact! Why else do you think he is not willing to give up the MOD job.
WHAT IF HE DONT HAVE ANY grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by fiverrguy(m): 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2013
freecocoa: Excuse me, I think you need to modify this post because it doesn't apply to every lady.

In fact if this your advice eventually works for the OP then I think the girl is not right for him, she was prolly just looking for someone to play around with, what kinda nonsense character and shakara is that one? Just why da feck would I turn around to go looking for a guy I practically chased away?

Only kids who don't know what they want would behave like that.
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by ballabriggs: 12:39pm On Nov 23, 2013
Fynestboi: WHAT IF HE DONT HAVE ANY grin grin grin grin grin

Abi o he might even be a pauper. But check how the ladies are all over him. Power and authority.
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 23, 2013
Mondisweets: and the biggest box of popcorn
grin grin

I wanna woo you "Ekiti style".
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by freecocoa(f): 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2013
gothrones:

My sister, I learned my bitter lesson from experience. I was in a "relationship" with a woman who used the crap out of me. Although I deduced that she had no affections for me, I stupidly tried to force my way into her heart. I have no problem buying gifts for prospective partners, but if I do not see a sign that she is into me, I am buying nothing. I met this lady in college a few weeks ago who told me that her birthday was in a few days and also demanded that I surprise her. I gave her an expensive gift on her birthday: I texted her "Happy Birthday" at 12:01 AM. She appreciated my gesture, but she thought there was more. She asked me if I bought anything for her and I replied, "No, we just met. Why would I buy you anything?" She hasn't called me since. LMAO.

Fellas, you need to learn. Just as some of you only want sex, some ladies also want to just use you for money. No fall mugu o. And also realize that buying gifts for a woman does not obligate her to give up her sugar walls. Use your head!
I've come to the conclusion that most of the guys on this thread are prolly kids, immature or just plain mugus, how can't you just tell when a lady isn't interested?

Even when a lady plays hard to get sef, the signs that she wants you are always there.

I tire o.

1 Like

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2013
CFCfan:
grin grin

I wanna woo you "Ekiti style".
oya lets see how far you will go
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by gothrones(m): 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2013
oyb:

i think the dude just wants to get laid

My brother, some of this women no understand dis simple wisdom! Men can be funny at times. So many of us do not want to marry, but we will cross hundreds of seas, fight wild animals, battle demons, and climb mountains just to conquer one vay jay jay. Men sha!
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Walspring: 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2013
snthesis: hi Guys,
i just found the love of my life embarassed, but the tins is she doesnt send me.- i have sent flowers, bought chocolate, wrote poems but so far nothin for me, pls abeg how do i woo/toast her o, i cant sleep, eat, -pls save a brotha-tanx

p.s
Babes, how wud u like to be toasted, thanks

I pity you.. You better go one corner of your room and pray to God to show you the right woman for you life, destiny and career..

Dont waste your time to toast/woo a girl with lie and majority of girls/ladies nowadays does not want the truth but all them need is lies before u can get them. Like i always say i dont need to lie to gain a girl heart cos i am not ready to build a relationship with foundation of lie and the moment u tell a single, u keep on lieing to cover up your single lie which turns to multiply lies

The right woman or the love of your love wont be playing to hard to get but rather work in hand with you together and build a great relationship. Cos those time she is using to play too hard to get she can come up with an idea on what she want, How she want her relationship to be and what you and her can do to achive great things together as one.

Dont waste your time on her cos life is too precious than wasting your time on a womna/girl/lady that doesnt send you cos the person that did not send you today eventually when you marry her she wont send you and that marriage/relationship will crumble and develop problems, fighting, argument, double dating etc.

As far as i am concern and after my research, Marriage is the second (2nd) hell fire which i agreed with someone cos when a man/woman enter wrong marriage there are already in problem and it takes God's intervention.
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Tex42(m): 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2013

No worry, just sidon there, soon na one snoop brother wey ur father dey call papa u go settle for. Pardon me pls, didn't mean to be rude.
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 23, 2013
ballabriggs:
My point here is that this young man is all over the place. He does not seem to have a grip of the situation, reason why the lady is kicking him around. He appears weak to this lady and he needs to come as one that commands some respect.
Well we are now saying the same thing. But thing is I suspect that the guy is not at the level that he can start oppressing this particular girl with power and authority.
And even if he is, he doesn't want that kind of relationship with her. Truth be told the girl is way way out of his league.
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Fynestboi: 12:45pm On Nov 23, 2013

SUFFERNESSS
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by freecocoa(f): 12:45pm On Nov 23, 2013
ballabriggs:

The lady may simply not be interested, that some group ladies are interested in authority bla bla bla doesn't mean the other group is.
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Walspring: 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2013
snthesis: hi Guys,
i just found the love of my life embarassed, but the tins is she doesnt send me.- i have sent flowers, bought chocolate, wrote poems but so far nothin for me, pls abeg how do i woo/toast her o, i cant sleep, eat, -pls save a brotha-tanx

p.s
Babes, how wud u like to be toasted, thanks
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Tex42(m): 12:48pm On Nov 23, 2013
tensor777:
That's the truth bros. Friendship is not by force.
Seconded!
#teamfriendshipnobebyforce#
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Fynestboi: 12:48pm On Nov 23, 2013
ballabriggs:

Abi o he might even be a pauper. But check how the ladies are all over him. Power and authority.
hw many of the ladies Lol gv me one example
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 23, 2013
Mondisweets: oya lets see how far you will go
*buys N1000 recharge card.
Your charm is warmer than the Ikogosi warm springs.

We can go out to Tantalizers or Mr Biggs for our lunch, which means our meal and friendship will be much more tantalizing

As things develop, we hope to guarantee each others trust, better than Guarantee Trust bank.

And we hope our status reaches the zenith, better than Zenith Bank.
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 23, 2013
freecocoa: I've come to the conclusion that most of the guys on this thread are prolly kids, immature or just plain mugus, how can't you just tell when a lady isn't interested?

Even when a lady plays hard to get sef, the signs that she wants you are always there.

I tire o.

And he bolded is the gospel truth. From her actions and reactions, a man can always tell if a girl is into him or not.
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Homguy(m): 12:50pm On Nov 23, 2013
gothrones:
stop writing poems, for you are no longer in primary school. Also, stop with the flowers, she is not a goat.
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Walspring: 12:53pm On Nov 23, 2013

I guess u are joking but if you are not u must be dreaming to say all that but some guys will do that and not all guy.

Even the way you talk i suggest u want to be jumping from one marriage to another cos if the first man got tired of this he will run away with the advise of his friend..

My advise for u it to be broken and my question is why must a man should a girl money to make her hair when this guy have not even give his mother and sister to make thier hair?
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 23, 2013
tensor777:

And he bolded is the gospel truth. From her actions and reactions, a man can always tell if a girl is into him or not.
Not entirely correct,am sure you ve never come across a deceptive woman.mmmh!Some ladies are good in hiding their feelings for a long time,making you believe that which isn't d truth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. / Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) / Intimacy Gadget Stuck In Man's Anus In Argentina ((Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.