Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

One Of Those Times It Is Necessary Slap A Girl >:( - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Of Those Times It Is Necessary Slap A Girl >:( (1931 Views)

The Only Three(3) Times It's Okay To Lie To The Woman You Love / When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) / Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: One Of Those Times It Is Necessary Slap A Girl >:( by ipain: 3:41pm On Nov 22, 2013
Waspy: Dude, is this the first and only oppourtunity you have to see her?
not the first, we stay in same state but i haven't been around for some months now. It's because of her insensitivity that made me never consider her as someone I could settle down with. Her way of reasoning is too shallow.

You can imagine she does not even know what to do at the right time. Giving me an account number of someone who isn't around. Not telling me she couldn't come earlier before I sent her the money... Just imagine those scenerios.

How long has she been your chic?
over a year. She was initially playing hard to get but I stopped showing interest for four months and she came back after me. She something annoying again, I ignored her for four months and she came back again. So based on that, I lost respect for her... And had been wanting to just break up with her. So, this is just a perfect chance.

Had she ever been coy or sly or witty with you before?
No she hasn't.

Do you trust her?
yes. She isn't the flirty or randy type. The problem with her is insensitivity, not knowing what to do at the righ time which portrays her as immature.

If these questions are not answered, then i can't say much. I'll rather blame you for being stingy and insecure

i have answered sad
Re: One Of Those Times It Is Necessary Slap A Girl >:( by Exponental(m): 7:55pm On Nov 22, 2013
sexymoma: Lmao...i guess you must have paid so many women's dowry unknowingly grin...
lol......maybe sha, I'm nt a player but there are balances. I got from some too.
Re: One Of Those Times It Is Necessary Slap A Girl >:( by ipain: 7:52am On Dec 03, 2013
I told her to fck off and I broke up with her.

1 down, 2 to go. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Types Of Spinster (single Ladies) that we men dislike / When Should A Guy Start Searching For A Lady? / The First Time I Used A Condom..(an Experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.