Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? (29735 Views)

PHOTO: 'how I Dressed When I Was 14 Vs. How 14-year-old Girls Dress Now' / Ini Edo's Hot Cleavage-Baring Dress To Glo-CAF Awards: Hit Or Miss? (Photo) / Reasons Why Our Women, Ladies Or Girls Dress Indecently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by magentam(f): 8:16am On Aug 11, 2008
@ Olutoye

Thanks for the correction! Quite an observer huh? Well, it's so sad for you that the title still remains "SHOPRITE". I do not think anyone will take note of you,save me. Have some fun and quit being too serious, Life is too short. Bon chance et au revoir!
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by magentam(f): 8:20am On Aug 11, 2008
@ Olutoye

"Really" is double "L" not a single "L". Correct yourself before others. wink
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by OluToye: 8:22am On Aug 11, 2008
magentam:

@ Olutoye

Have some fun and quit being too serious, Life is too short. Bon chance et au revoir!

Common its as clear as daylight, i'm having fun. You're spoiling my fun sef. O daaro!! cry
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by OluToye: 8:24am On Aug 11, 2008
magentam:

@ Olutoye

"Really" is double "L" not a single "L". Correct yourself before others. wink

Awwwwwwww, so glad you care.
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by na2day2(m): 8:25am On Aug 11, 2008
kids, no fighting grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by magentam(f): 8:27am On Aug 11, 2008
@ Olutoye

grin grin grin grin Oh you make my day sooo Uhmmm!
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by PiMpjUiCe1: 1:55pm On Aug 11, 2008
shoprite, silvrbird and d likes are the new "allen avenues and sanusi fafunwas" so no need to ask too much questions, we know every
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by slyk2(m): 2:00pm On Aug 11, 2008
na shopping dem come for!
Dont 4get some na ''ashawo'' on duty.

try make an offer, you will never be confused again.
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by larayat(f): 11:09pm On Aug 11, 2008
haba must u guys be had on d gals afterall na u dem dey look 4.its nt every1 dat went shopin there dresed 2 kill.including me.
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by magentam(f): 5:57am On Aug 12, 2008
@ Larayat

Thank God! You just confessed to being one of them "MAN HUNTERS" at shoprite, Oma se o!
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by shilling(f): 7:23am On Aug 12, 2008
Everyone has the right to dress how they want to no matter where they're going to. BTW, Nigeria is a developing country (d8), so, the mall thing is quite new
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by egumjoe(m): 2:23pm On Aug 12, 2008
women have their ways of selling attentions, well i guess they r too for sell grin
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 12, 2008
Ki ni big deal?
I can do anything anytime I feel like, go to the club any day I feel like. I like the kind life wey I dey live now.
Any1 can dress anyhow (s)he pleases. U wanna shop? then do wat u gotta do, leave, n stop judging whether or not sum1 else is dressing to Kill.
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by Cescy(m): 4:57am On Aug 13, 2008
Shoprite na where bushmeat dey catch d hunter and dem com dey shop shop ha ha ha ha
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by HillaryX: 12:26pm On Aug 13, 2008
Guys on this thread are just "asses". Can you imagine them calling Nigerian girls "cheap"?. Anyway, they have sister who are quite cheap too. angry
Ugly "asses"
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by jchublue: 12:51pm On Aug 13, 2008
i dont see this thread intends to prove
Even in London, girls dress up when they go to the mall. I used to live in North West London, and every weekend Brent-Cross was filled with teen girls looking fresh to death and all suited and booted and blinged up. Some people at the mall are actually there enroute to some other places. Also if u took a girl to go and see a movie, with plans to go to have dinner for example, would u want her to show up in bathroom slippers and old school jeans.
Nigeria is NOT America or England.
i went to a mall in Houston which is meant to the biggest mall.(i cant remember the name now). It had a massive skating rink on the ground floor, and everyone looked geared up. People actually make sure they look smart when going there.
Unfortunately, the economic situation in Nigeria makes shopping in the mall beyond the reach of many ordinary Nigerians. But that doesnt mean that those that are relatively well-off should turn up their noses at others.
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by irepme(f): 3:39pm On Aug 13, 2008
lmao i bow 2 naija babez o!
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by Bbng(f): 9:02pm On Aug 13, 2008
[/quote]2. Nigeria babes are cheap, and cheap things are supposed to be sold there, so what better place to advertise their cheap selves than at shoprite.[quote]

Smooth what can of talk is that? Look man, mind your language as I take great exception to that!!!

Anyway, Silverbird Galleria is way way worse than Shoprite and filled with teenagers! You sometimes wonder if their annual mission statement is to visit there 365 days a year - morning, noon and nite!!!
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by playahP(m): 9:44pm On Aug 13, 2008
OH BOI NA TRUEoooo!!!!!!!!!
sometime ago i was at silverbird galleria and i felt soooo out of place, i mean like everybody looked soooooo damn good and Behind dat i felt like i was in aristophales
but the funny thing is dat there are bigger and better malls outta this country but na soooo,
make we dey form dey go. wink
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by rock101(m): 10:48am On Aug 14, 2008
what do u think? na just say them dey look for person to pay their bill, so they try to get attention. It's ok to look good and all, mos def, but if it's just from ur crib to the mall n back, WTF! Our pplz should chillz, huh?
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by Firytopia(f): 2:57pm On Aug 14, 2008
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by Firytopia(f): 3:02pm On Aug 14, 2008
Hmm,people,I have no idea why girls do that, Inferiority complex maybe, wink

Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by na2day2(m): 8:04am On Aug 15, 2008
F@irytopia:

Hmm,people,I have no idea why girls do that, Inferiority complex maybe, wink

to say the least sad sad
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by sammyjl(f): 12:34pm On Aug 15, 2008
grin I dont know, ask them
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by tyor: 12:26pm On Aug 16, 2008
naija babes, i believe una, 'naija no dey carry last' even her babes.

e no get where naija babes not fit form, even for danfo, BRT buses, tejuosho market-Yaba, formings go everly dey in its peak.
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by software(m): 8:18pm On Aug 16, 2008
They are simply looking for someone who will pay for what they bought
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by Gamine(f): 5:15pm On Aug 17, 2008
Went to buy smtin at the Game after church

all i could think of was this topic

LOLOLOLOL

see dressing na!!!!!!!!!!!

and then again sighted the typical sight of Oyinbo man with Black chick, usually uneducated
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by na2day2(m): 8:21pm On Aug 17, 2008
quit generalizing. what is with a nigerian girl and a white dude? angry angry angry

Gamine:

Went to buy smtin at the Game after church

all i could think of was this topic

LOLOLOLOL

see dressing na!!!!!!!!!!!

and then again sighted the typical sight of Oyinbo man with Black chick, usually uneducated
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by chydu: 8:27pm On Aug 18, 2008
all the girls in naija wants 2 look like beyonce.
naija likes 2 copy
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by layinka55: 1:03am On Aug 19, 2008
Why dem no go wear stillettos, whn dey know say no be
Mushin or na oshodi dem wan go buy something.This na dem own London
and America jare,
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by henry007(m): 1:06am On Aug 19, 2008
post-jamb question
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by magentam(f): 4:26am On Aug 19, 2008
Post Jamb question ke. Na the KOKO wey dey happen be that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sunday Elizabeth Is Miss Correct Bae 2018 / ***Hair For African Women*** / Ladies, What Is Your Ideal Heel Height?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.