Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? (29736 Views)

PHOTO: 'how I Dressed When I Was 14 Vs. How 14-year-old Girls Dress Now' / Ini Edo's Hot Cleavage-Baring Dress To Glo-CAF Awards: Hit Or Miss? (Photo) / Reasons Why Our Women, Ladies Or Girls Dress Indecently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by Novak(m): 3:34pm On Sep 25, 2009
girls like pretending a lot,beware!
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by nixter(f): 10:40am On Sep 26, 2009
girls like pretending a lot,beware!
and men don't pretend?? if i start to count the amount of men that start to toast with that stupid "lagos" accent,
EVERYONE likes to pretend, difference between "fakers" and the normal folk is the extent they go to pretend
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by Novak(m): 3:28pm On Sep 26, 2009
Lagos girls also have their accent too,at least the men are more natural than the women,i have seen girls who cant afford to eat three square meals a day claim that they wont eat anything unless it's a pizza or milkshake!!!9ja girls are one of a kind
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by nixter(f): 4:58pm On Sep 26, 2009
Lagos girls also have their accent too,at least the men are more natural than the women,i have seen girls who cant afford to eat three square meals a day claim that they wont eat anything unless it's a pizza or milkshake!!!9ja girls are one of a kind

LMAO!! i haven't heard anyone say they only eat pizza and milkshake!! but it is f@*kn funny! i have heard i don't eat garri, from guys!!! trying to be extra witty to attract girls, its more annoying than intriguing.

everyone forms/ pretends. in simple terms

[list]
[li]a "faker" speaks phonee (i can't even spell the word lol) when the meet some1 for the first time[/li]
[li]a "normal person" enunciates his/her words[/li]
[li]and the 3rd and weirdest category the "i am a down to earth gal/guy" speaks pidgin or the local language (and i am not talking abt people who can't speak english properly, i am talking abt those banker type boys - sorry oh banker boys, could think of a better word- who stroll up to you in jeans and start speaking pigdin in this strange accent like they arent used to speaking pidgin)
[/li]
[/list]
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by 9ja4eva: 8:57pm On Oct 03, 2009
Make una free dem

LWKM
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by wildbello: 12:50am On Oct 09, 2009
They are flexing,

And most of them are equally looking for some handsome guys to hook up with. their dressing is maybe for clubing,

Those girls can be Prostitute, Guys be Carefull!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by 9ja4eva: 12:35pm On Oct 22, 2009
wildbello:

They are flexing,

And most of them are equally looking for some handsome guys to hook up with. their dressing is maybe for clubing,

Those girls can be Prostitute, Guys be Carefull!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LWKM
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by johnstar(m): 1:33pm On Jan 05, 2013
Back 2 front page grin tongue
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by CHIMSKY(m): 9:34am On Jan 07, 2013
Na wa for Nigerians! Shoprite is like a discount store.It is dead cheap.I read someone saying you only go to shoprite if you can afford to shop there.
I have done my research.Compared to the inconvenience and prices in our Markets and Supermarkets, Shoprite is dead cheap.Na we just day form.The same way people's accents change depending on whether they are at Tejuosho market, Silverbrid GallerIa or the Airport.It's sad.
Na poverty day worry us.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by aspirebig: 10:57pm On Dec 06, 2014
It is very common,even in Polo park Enugu shoprite. You will see some girls just carrying empty basket up and down from one side of the mall to another just looking for men and checking prices,without picking anything into the basket. After 30 minutes,they will be on queue for bread and go back to the mall stands.

#joblessness
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 01, 2019
Aquamarine. Can't wait to try it out. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sunday Elizabeth Is Miss Correct Bae 2018 / ***Hair For African Women*** / Ladies, What Is Your Ideal Heel Height?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.