Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,744 members, 7,959,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:02 PM

In All Honesty, Whom Will You Call Back? Romance Section Apt Test - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In All Honesty, Whom Will You Call Back? Romance Section Apt Test (2217 Views)

Romance Section Battles 1. / Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All / Romance Section: Interesting Threads Library! ! ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In All Honesty, Whom Will You Call Back? Romance Section Apt Test by DonaldGenes(m): 7:12pm On Nov 24, 2013
Beync: Of what use will I be to the gf if I don't have a job? Of course love is no longer blind, she'll be glad to learn that am no jobless.
who won suffer sef?
Of what will I settle the doctor with after the surgery if I don't have a job?
At least if a have a good job, with my money I can trace, pick up the boy who molested my sister make sure he rot in the prison for his rest of his life.
Police is not going to release my father without money so my presence @ the moment with out money may not bell him.
So my point is, I will call my boss and collect my appointment letter sharperly and take care of other things thereafter.

Sorry, you just failed, unsatisfactory point, so what if your mum was to just see you or hear your voice before she enter surgery room and just because of appointment letter, you refused to call her...you harsh
Re: In All Honesty, Whom Will You Call Back? Romance Section Apt Test by DonaldGenes(m): 7:14pm On Nov 24, 2013
Dannyxy: I even thought this was a logical question.. It's more of sentimental question

My brother, na Jaybee, Ogugua,Cdamsel want armtwist the question oh, and to think of it, this was what waec ask me last month here in ph Job apptitude test, and someone expect me to fail this..na na na
Re: In All Honesty, Whom Will You Call Back? Romance Section Apt Test by DonaldGenes(m): 7:17pm On Nov 24, 2013
jay bee:
Why?

Tell me, Do you honestly Love your mother? if your mum can suffer and sacrifice for you yet when she needed you, you turn your back on her. I expected you to say you qonna call her first before any other person
Re: In All Honesty, Whom Will You Call Back? Romance Section Apt Test by DonaldGenes(m): 7:18pm On Nov 24, 2013
lertee:
Too sentimental,if that was your answer,sorry you failed. They do not expect you to attach sentiments. Ofcourse everyone knows how important a mother is but it doesn't mean you cannot solve other issues while some other person stay with the mother.

Dey dere dey dull(DDDD)
Re: In All Honesty, Whom Will You Call Back? Romance Section Apt Test by Beync(f): 7:19pm On Nov 24, 2013
Donalð Genes:

Sorry, you just failed, unsatisfactory point, so what if your mum was to just see you or hear your voice before she enter surgery room and just because of appointment letter, you refused to call her...you harsh
Sorry but that one is going to be operated is not a death sentence.
Re: In All Honesty, Whom Will You Call Back? Romance Section Apt Test by DonaldGenes(m): 7:21pm On Nov 24, 2013
Beync:
Sorry but that one is going to be operated is not a death sentence.

But you can't tell nah
Re: In All Honesty, Whom Will You Call Back? Romance Section Apt Test by Beync(f): 7:26pm On Nov 24, 2013
cdamsel: she is having surgery not dying,wat if by the time u call she has already gone in for surgery?

I'm sorry bt I don't think no2 is the most logical answer
thank you jor. Op except you mean to be sentimental, calling ur mum is not the most logical thing to do @ the moment.
Don't give me the excuse that I don't love my mum cos I love her more than you do.
Re: In All Honesty, Whom Will You Call Back? Romance Section Apt Test by DonaldGenes(m): 7:31pm On Nov 24, 2013
Beync: thank you jor. Op except you mean to be sentimental, calling ur mum is not the most logical thing to do @ the moment.
Don't give me the excuse that I don't love my mum cos I love her more than you do.

lolz even the waec officials later confirm after the exam, that was the correct answer, they don't expect anyone to fail such bonus question..so you can school me my dear.Note! i have qot many waec staffs as friends in case you ask me how..

In essence, you don't love your mum as such..simple
Re: In All Honesty, Whom Will You Call Back? Romance Section Apt Test by Beync(f): 7:33pm On Nov 24, 2013
Donalð Genes:

But you can't tell nah
I must have been acquitted with her health state, the nature of operation she is about to undergo and with competent hands, the rest is left for God. My concern will be to take very good care of her after the surgery and a jobless person cannot do nada.
Re: In All Honesty, Whom Will You Call Back? Romance Section Apt Test by DonaldGenes(m): 7:36pm On Nov 24, 2013
Beync: I must have been acquitted with her health state, the nature of operation she is about to undergo and with competent hands, the rest is left for God. My concern will be to take very good care of her after the surgery and a jobless person cannot do nada.

Well, i understand you, a jobless person doesn't mean he ain't qot pepper,shey you know
Re: In All Honesty, Whom Will You Call Back? Romance Section Apt Test by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 24, 2013
Donalð Genes: lolz even the waec officials later confirm after the exam, that was the correct answer, they don't expect anyone to fail such bonus question..so you can school me my dear.Note! i have qot many waec staffs as friends in case you ask me how..

I thought it was an aptitude test, not a "do you love your mother" test?
Re: In All Honesty, Whom Will You Call Back? Romance Section Apt Test by DonaldGenes(m): 7:41pm On Nov 24, 2013
ogugua88:

I thought it was an aptitude test, not a "do you love your mother" test?

It was an Apt Test no doubt, I was just amazed to see it
Re: In All Honesty, Whom Will You Call Back? Romance Section Apt Test by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 24, 2013
Donalð Genes: It was an Apt Test no doubt, I was just amazed to see it

How is one's aptitude being tested if number 2 is the answer?
Re: In All Honesty, Whom Will You Call Back? Romance Section Apt Test by DonaldGenes(m): 7:49pm On Nov 24, 2013
ogugua88:

How is one's aptitude being tested if number 2 is the answer?

It was among the loqical section we had to answer,so that's what i choose, anyway, you don dey disappear from Twitter since then?
Re: In All Honesty, Whom Will You Call Back? Romance Section Apt Test by cdamsel(f): 7:58pm On Nov 24, 2013
Beync:
thank God I'm not the only one who sees how sentimental he is
Donalð Genes:

its an apt test not a test on how much one loves his/her mother?

It's just like that puzzle of the lion,goat & yam & which u would cross 1st

Then u say the lion cos u re scared of being alone with the lion,its reasonable bt not logical cos the goat ll eat the yam.

Picking no2 is the most sentimental answer, i'm sorry bt those waec people should go back & rephrase their questions or better still who ever answered u answered based on his view not that it is actually the right answer cos it's not

1 Like

Re: In All Honesty, Whom Will You Call Back? Romance Section Apt Test by Beync(f): 8:07pm On Nov 24, 2013
This is not suppose to be an aptitude test question in the first place becos one cannot say A or B is the correct answer given that people have preferences and reacts differently to matters.

1 Like

Re: In All Honesty, Whom Will You Call Back? Romance Section Apt Test by Tinkybabe(f): 8:27pm On Nov 24, 2013
OP,your answer is 2,seriously?!You are the most sentimental of the lot..and those WaEc people cosigned it?(they probably lied to you grin)..na wa o..Isn't this supposed to be a deductive reasoning test?

Based on the info you gave

You can call only one
You have 5 people but you have received calls from four of the these people..and they've conveyed whatever information you require to you.
Your call to any of these four people at this point is inconsequential .
You are bereft of only one information and that is the call you missed

So logically,you will call only that person ...

This is devoid of sentiment by the way just the normal approach to solving verbal reasoning tests.

2 Likes

Re: In All Honesty, Whom Will You Call Back? Romance Section Apt Test by DonaldGenes(m): 8:33pm On Nov 24, 2013
Tinkybabe: OP,your answer is 2,seriously?!You are the most sentimental of the lot..and those WaEc people cosigned it?(they probably lied to you grin)..na wa o..Isn't this supposed to be a deductive reasoning test?

Based on the info you gave

You can call only one
You have 5 people but you have received calls from four of the these people..and they've conveyed whatever information you require to you.
Your call to any of these four people at this point is inconsequential .
You are bereft of only one information and that is the call you missed

So logically,you will call only that person ...

Babe?

This is devoid of sentiment by the way just the normal approach to solving verbal reasoning tests.

I surrender!
Re: In All Honesty, Whom Will You Call Back? Romance Section Apt Test by DonaldGenes(m): 8:36pm On Nov 24, 2013
cdamsel: thank God I'm not the only one who sees how sentimental he is its an apt test not a test on how much one loves his/her mother?

It's just like that puzzle of the lion,goat & yam & which u would cross 1st

Then u say the lion cos u re scared of being alone with the lion,its reasonable bt not logical cos the goat ll eat the yam.

Picking no2 is the most sentimental answer, i'm sorry bt those waec people should go back & rephrase their questions or better still who ever answered u answered based on his view not that it is actually the right answer cos it's not

Na waohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh CDamsel...you and Tinkerbabe sounds so Lettered, more like Intellctually wired, hmmmmm una try sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Met The Criminal Lovers, Bonnie And Clyde +{photos} / Honestly She Is Becoming *over Posessive!! / 3 Things That'll Piss a Guy Off in 3 Seconds!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.