Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,954 members, 7,952,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:16 AM

In All Honesty, Whom Will You Call Back? Romance Section Apt Test - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In All Honesty, Whom Will You Call Back? Romance Section Apt Test (2211 Views)

Romance Section Battles 1. / Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All / Romance Section: Interesting Threads Library! ! ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In All Honesty, Whom Will You Call Back? Romance Section Apt Test by jaybee3(m): 7:41am On Nov 24, 2013
Donalð Genes:

With this kind response, you already failed the question and the asnwer all at once.Need i remind you that only 'you can only make one very important call at that moment' you had low credit on your phone, now who will you call back on seeing those differently calls?
I made only one call dude and all the messages could have been conveyed under 60 secs
Re: In All Honesty, Whom Will You Call Back? Romance Section Apt Test by UyiIredia(m): 7:53am On Nov 24, 2013
No 3) would be my choice.
Re: In All Honesty, Whom Will You Call Back? Romance Section Apt Test by cdamsel(f): 7:53am On Nov 24, 2013
@ Donald I think u should try leave sentiment out of this,its a logic question not a test to see who loves who most

I quiet agree with jabee that's wat I would have done,No1 no concern me so that's out of it 4 me.

But since I b girl,my sister would have told me her current location when she called so ll call my bf that was duped,then we go pick up my sister,they we all go to the police station make our complain,bail dad out & clear out all misunderstandings,then we go to mum's hospital then she ll c us all when she wakes up after the surgery,then I can sneak out to go collect the appointment letter
Re: In All Honesty, Whom Will You Call Back? Romance Section Apt Test by lertee(f): 7:56am On Nov 24, 2013
Pick appointment letter then proceed to the hospital to check mom,will tell sis to get herself to the nearest police station and make a report,dad will be sorted later.

Moreover it is only one missed call in all,so it is only one person I have to call back.
Re: In All Honesty, Whom Will You Call Back? Romance Section Apt Test by Alikaxon(m): 8:44am On Nov 24, 2013
Donalð Genes:

Are you telling me we men dey carry condom waka abi?
b4 nkor, incase of oppurtnity...
Re: In All Honesty, Whom Will You Call Back? Romance Section Apt Test by DonaldGenes(m): 9:02am On Nov 24, 2013
[quote author=jay bee]
I made only one call dude and all the messages could have been conveyed under 60 secs

[/quote

lmao! I see
Re: In All Honesty, Whom Will You Call Back? Romance Section Apt Test by DonaldGenes(m): 9:05am On Nov 24, 2013
cdamsel: @ Donald I think u should try leave sentiment out of this,its a logic question not a test to see who loves who most

I quiet agree with jabee that's wat I would have done,No1 no concern me so that's out of it 4 me.

But since I b girl,my sister would have told me her current location when she called so ll call my bf that was duped,then we go pick up my sister,they we all go to the police station make our complain,bail dad out & clear out all misunderstandings,then we go to mum's hospital then she ll c us all when she wakes up after the surgery,then I can sneak out to go collect the appointment letter

Well, what more can i say. You said your mind
Re: In All Honesty, Whom Will You Call Back? Romance Section Apt Test by DonaldGenes(m): 9:07am On Nov 24, 2013
Alikaxon: b4 nkor, incase of oppurtnity...

Would it be out of point if i ask you perhaps you have ever ra.pe any qirl before? Cos i see no reason you should be walking around with condom...na waooo
Re: In All Honesty, Whom Will You Call Back? Romance Section Apt Test by Dannyxy(m): 11:28am On Nov 24, 2013
See this guy, i don get am already, yay!
Re: In All Honesty, Whom Will You Call Back? Romance Section Apt Test by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 24, 2013
Donalð Genes: LmaoOOOO! Before una Yab me ,let me refresh your mind, this questions no matter how ludicrous it might sound was asked durind my last WAEC Aptitude Test,trust me nah, i no fit fail am.. Okay, here's the questions
" Imagine you got that very salient missed call from either of the following special people in your life and you'd just low amount of credit to make just One call that in the evening time,no way to buy credit at that moment

(1)Missed call from the girl whom you have spent money,time investted, trying to chase her after many months .
Trick Question i don't spend money on girls unless we are dating, and months is too long to chase anyone even if its Hypothetical
2). A call from a doctor telling you to come and see your mother who is about to enter the surgery room
This is the bvious choice because you can always get another job,girl but not another mom
3.) A Call From your Boss for your Appointment letter
Jobs comes and goes according to my experience
4).Your Dad who just mistaknly got arrested by the police
am sure he can sort out his own problems
5). A call from your sister who just got raped or your bF who qot duped of his money
i don't have a sister; but if i did; the boy can always die another day so no rush for this

lemme see who those who fit answer this kinda Mackinsey Consulting firm Tricky perhaps logical question?
Note: only one answer is qenuinely correct
Re: In All Honesty, Whom Will You Call Back? Romance Section Apt Test by Chinwem(f): 11:48am On Nov 24, 2013
As far as we are dealing with Nigerian police the only answer is no.4 call my dad find out the station then call his peeps to get him outta there!!!

Wether na missed call abi na received call......same difference

1 Like

Re: In All Honesty, Whom Will You Call Back? Romance Section Apt Test by Tinkybabe(f): 12:15pm On Nov 24, 2013
And yet people keep falling for the trick..haha...
I thought it's an aptitude test not an attitude test .

Op,we could use this to prove a theory about the romance section.

Hypothesis- Most romancelanders are more sentimental than logical.

1 Like

Re: In All Honesty, Whom Will You Call Back? Romance Section Apt Test by Alikaxon(m): 12:19pm On Nov 24, 2013
Donalð Genes:

Would it be out of point if i ask you perhaps you have ever ra.pe any qirl before? Cos i see no reason you should be walking around with condom...na waooo
its not like u want to rape a girl wen u walk around wit condom, but oppurtunity can jus cum 4rm anywer nd u and d girl could just be ready mutualy.....it has hapened to me na, there was a time my aunty relocated to somewer, nd she asked me to cum nd visit her, wen I got there, after she nd her kids received me, den we strolled outside; then I saw dis girl whom I attended secondary skul with, we both wer frds den but I didn't had d liver to bang her den, dia house was close to ma aunty's house nd her little siblings nd ma little cousins began playin with each oda, she nd her little kids wer d only ones at hum, so we entered parlour while d kids wer outside, in a twink of an eye we started d activity, we went straight to her room. If I didn't had condoms wit me, I would hav missed dat oppurtunity.
Re: In All Honesty, Whom Will You Call Back? Romance Section Apt Test by cdamsel(f): 12:44pm On Nov 24, 2013
Tinkybabe: And yet people keep falling for the trick..haha...

even the OP is sentimental
Re: In All Honesty, Whom Will You Call Back? Romance Section Apt Test by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 24, 2013
if all of the above happen to you at once......

call your pastor/imam/private jazzman, depending on your beliefs

if you are an atheist just hang yourself, things cant get worse than this
Re: In All Honesty, Whom Will You Call Back? Romance Section Apt Test by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 24, 2013

Well I'm happy. At least I saw the answer and quickly understood, so half-point for me lol. Na Donald I dey pity sha. No be him wey write waec? Lol.

1 Like

Re: In All Honesty, Whom Will You Call Back? Romance Section Apt Test by DonaldGenes(m): 6:01pm On Nov 24, 2013

Ha-Ha-Ha abeg help me tell some of them oh esp' c-damsel, Jaybee and Nairaland most sweetest qirl aka Sexkillz wifey Ogugua herself, na sentiment them dey use answer aptitude test be that oh...LmaoOOOOOOOOOOO[i]
Re: In All Honesty, Whom Will You Call Back? Romance Section Apt Test by DonaldGenes(m): 6:03pm On Nov 24, 2013
[quote author=rigormortis]if all of the above happen to you at once......

call your pastor/imam/private jazzman, depending on your beliefs

if you are an atheist just hang yourself, things cant get worse than this[size=48pt][/quote

Falls from Mtn Mast*
Re: In All Honesty, Whom Will You Call Back? Romance Section Apt Test by DonaldGenes(m): 6:04pm On Nov 24, 2013
cdamsel: even the OP is sentimental

Na na na...na you jor
Re: In All Honesty, Whom Will You Call Back? Romance Section Apt Test by DonaldGenes(m): 6:07pm On Nov 24, 2013
Alikaxon: its not like u want to rape a girl wen u walk around wit condom, but oppurtunity can jus cum 4rm anywer nd u and d girl could just be ready mutualy.....it has hapened to me na, there was a time my aunty relocated to somewer, nd she asked me to cum nd visit her, wen I got there, after she nd her kids received me, den we strolled outside; then I saw dis girl whom I attended secondary skul with, we both wer frds den but I didn't had d liver to bang her den, dia house was close to ma aunty's house nd her little siblings nd ma little cousins began playin with each oda, she nd her little kids wer d only ones at hum, so we entered parlour while d kids wer outside, in a twink of an eye we started d activity, we went straight to her room. If I didn't had condoms wit me, I would hav missed dat oppurtunity.

Choi! and your girlfriend is not raising an eye over your walking around with condom?
Re: In All Honesty, Whom Will You Call Back? Romance Section Apt Test by lertee(f): 6:10pm On Nov 24, 2013
What is the answer?
Re: In All Honesty, Whom Will You Call Back? Romance Section Apt Test by cdamsel(f): 6:17pm On Nov 24, 2013
Donalð Genes:

Na na na...na you jor
how na?im being practical,u re the one who says u ll call ur mum back cos she no dey two,so all the other people in question,them get duplicate?
Re: In All Honesty, Whom Will You Call Back? Romance Section Apt Test by DonaldGenes(m): 6:17pm On Nov 24, 2013
lertee: What is the answer?

No.2 .....
Re: In All Honesty, Whom Will You Call Back? Romance Section Apt Test by DonaldGenes(m): 6:20pm On Nov 24, 2013
cdamsel: how na?im being practical,u re the one who says u ll call ur mum back cos she no dey two,so all the other people in question,them get duplicate?

You cut me misconstrued, the question says who will you call first given that you had low credit on your phone at that moment------------so literally and logically, any sharp person will likely call his or her mum first.............
Re: In All Honesty, Whom Will You Call Back? Romance Section Apt Test by Alikaxon(m): 6:23pm On Nov 24, 2013
Donalð Genes:

Choi! and your girlfriend is not raising an eye over your walking around with condom?
how could she kw? I don't bang her anyhw, I respect her alot. Mayb I'll say she's 4 keep.
Re: In All Honesty, Whom Will You Call Back? Romance Section Apt Test by DonaldGenes(m): 6:31pm On Nov 24, 2013
Alikaxon: how could she kw? I don't bang her anyhw, I respect her alot. Mayb I'll say she's 4 keep.

Cheating on her without her knowing is tatamount to cheating on yourself as well, shey you know, so far you always bag condom around, you will not feel like to stop flirting,
Re: In All Honesty, Whom Will You Call Back? Romance Section Apt Test by Beync(f): 6:42pm On Nov 24, 2013
Of what use will I be to the gf if I don't have a job? Of course love is no longer blind, she'll be glad to learn that am no jobless.
who won suffer sef?
Of what will I settle the doctor with after the surgery if I don't have a job?
At least if a have a good job, with my money I can trace, pick up the boy who molested my sister make sure he rot in the prison for his rest of his life.
Police is not going to release my father without money so my presence @ the moment with out money may not bell him.
So my point is, I will call my boss and collect my appointment letter sharperly and take care of other things thereafter.
Re: In All Honesty, Whom Will You Call Back? Romance Section Apt Test by jaybee3(m): 6:45pm On Nov 24, 2013
Donalð Genes:

No.2 .....
Why?
Re: In All Honesty, Whom Will You Call Back? Romance Section Apt Test by Dannyxy(m): 6:47pm On Nov 24, 2013
I even thought this was a logical question.. It's more of sentimental question
Re: In All Honesty, Whom Will You Call Back? Romance Section Apt Test by cdamsel(f): 6:49pm On Nov 24, 2013
Donalð Genes:

You cut me misconstrued, the question says who will you call first given that you had low credit on your phone at that moment------------so literally and logically, any sharp person will likely call his or her mum first.............
she is having surgery not dying,wat if by the time u call she has already gone in for surgery?

I'm sorry bt I don't think no2 is the most logical answer
Re: In All Honesty, Whom Will You Call Back? Romance Section Apt Test by cdamsel(f): 6:49pm On Nov 24, 2013
Dannyxy: I even thought this was a logical question.. It's more of sentimental question
the matter have tire me lipsrsealed
Re: In All Honesty, Whom Will You Call Back? Romance Section Apt Test by lertee(f): 6:50pm On Nov 24, 2013
Donalð Genes:

No.2 .....
Too sentimental,if that was your answer,sorry you failed. They do not expect you to attach sentiments. Ofcourse everyone knows how important a mother is but it doesn't mean you cannot solve other issues while some other person stay with the mother.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2buff Says Goodbye / There Are Ladies That Deserve To Be Treated Like Queens And Angels / Disadvantages Of Dating Married Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.