Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,749 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden (40857 Views)

A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. / Our Husband Has Gone Mad Again By Ola Rotimi, A Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by SexySapphire(f): 9:29am On Jan 08, 2014
Gosh!!! This is such a masterpiece. Wow!!! I'm really impressed with this great work of art. I've been reading since yesterday and couldn't stop( I almost forgot to sleep)
This is one of the best stories I've read in my life. Danwrites, you're one hell of a terrific writer. I wish you all the very best in your endeavors.

Me likey some Boju for myself, very funny character. Will keep waiting for the continuation, and I really hope I can get a copy of the book when it comes out. Good luck Danwrites.
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by PrinceAdepoju(m): 10:22am On Jan 08, 2014
wow!
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 11:27am On Jan 08, 2014
Adek15: this writer nids a nobel prize in literature cos i dnt tink a story can b beta than this. @op i'm sure u have watched/read/heard about legend of d seker/sword of truth.. Ola reminds me of mother confessor, d godess is d creater yl akwalu(nt sure öf d name) is d keeper yl d sisters are sistaz of d light and sistaz of d dark is ... Infact believe me u r beta than terry goodking(u knw him?) cos this is our own (african) literature
Hahaha...thanks Adek1, I'm honored.
Adek15: i want 2 sugest d picture that 'l b drawn on d cover. Let it b d picture of that forest where d sistas were dresd in white and all bowing 2 ola and nene standing beside her amazed. OMG, itz 4:30am already. Never knew i can read for lyk 6 hrs @a stretch
Thanks for this suggestion, I'll relate it to the guy. Will keep you all posted.
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 11:29am On Jan 08, 2014
Sexy Sapphire: Gosh!!! This is such a masterpiece. Wow!!! I'm really impressed with this great work of art. I've been reading since yesterday and couldn't stop( I almost forgot to sleep)
This is one of the best stories I've read in my life. Danwrites, you're one hell of a terrific writer. I wish you all the very best in your endeavors.

Me likey some Boju for myself, very funny character. Will keep waiting for the continuation, and I really hope I can get a copy of the book when it comes out. Good luck Danwrites.
This review will surely appear in the book. Thanks Sapphire.
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 11:30am On Jan 08, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: wow!
grin grin grin
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 2:40pm On Jan 08, 2014
chade:

pls is azuma {onyema's mother} also a moon maiden,kinda confuse
Azuma was the moon maiden before Ola. Onyema's mother was late queen Asamma.
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by chade(f): 7:16pm On Jan 08, 2014
Big grin....tnx.
Thumbs up
DanWrites:
Azuma was the moon maiden before Ola. Onyema's mother was late queen Asamma.

1 Like

Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by Usjimy(m): 11:12pm On Jan 08, 2014
Wow!!! I've bn under the spell cast by this write-up. Atlast I overcame. I wish I didn't tho cry
Nice work Dan!
Wishing you all the best in your future endeavours.
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 12:05am On Jan 09, 2014
Usjimy: Wow!!! I've bn under the spell cast by this write-up. Atlast I overcame. I wish I didn't tho cry
Nice work Dan!
Wishing you all the best in your future endeavours.
Thanks Usjimy...wish you all the best too. **big hug
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by Adek15(m): 12:09am On Jan 09, 2014
DanWrites:
Hahaha...thanks Adek1, I'm honored.

Thanks for this suggestion, I'll relate it to the guy. Will keep you all posted.
ok
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by Gen2jaynee: 10:00am On Jan 09, 2014
nice one dan, am loving it
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by sampeke(m): 1:16pm On Jan 09, 2014
9z work, @ Dan
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by PrinceAdepoju(m): 3:23pm On Jan 09, 2014
Oops! i've gat a new Boss. infact, I know not what to say...you're crase__ah! sorry, i mean--YOU'RE GREAT!, walahi talai!
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 3:38pm On Jan 09, 2014
Gen2jaynee: nice one dan, am loving it
Thanks Gen2jaynee
sampeke: 9z work, @ Dan
Gratitude Sam
PrinceAdepoju:
Oops! i've gat a new Boss. infact, I know not what to say...you're crase__ah! sorry, i mean--YOU'RE GREAT!, walahi talai!
hahhaha...thanks Prince.
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by Ndkings1(m): 11:59pm On Jan 09, 2014
All i can say is tank u!
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by lola800: 1:45am On Jan 10, 2014
I just hope I am doing this right(I am new here and dont really know how to make comments) .
I joined nairaland because of this book.I must say ,it is very captivating and interestin and the fact that it is coming from a Nigerian makes me all the more happy.
Dan kudos.You are doing a pretty good job.You will make a very good writer...the likes of J.K Rowlings,F.Rivers,T.Dekker and the rest.
Also the fact that it is an Nigerian story(depicting our culture ,names,way of life) makes it even better.Dan you are good!

oya back to the marra(in wizkids voice wink ) my best character is Nene.I think because in a way she reminds me of me.The fact that she is buxom and although she may be a little uncomfortable at times she is still confident.
Then Ikem coz he seems like a cute lovable one....Ola and the Prince are nice also but I guess I'm not so fascinated about them cause there lots of such characters in films and novels

Dan once again kudos...I really hope the complete story is here or I'm going to scream
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by lola800: 2:36am On Jan 10, 2014
Yet to finish the but can't wait for the printed book and already dreaming of all the awards it will win
So when is the hardcopy coming out?before you know it will be made into a movie ,winning lots of awards
I'll love to help you market your products..both hard and softcopy...patiently waitingsmiley
kudos once again
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 6:49am On Jan 10, 2014
Nd kings: All i can say is tank u!
Thank you too...brother. Thank you.
lola800: I just hope I am doing this right(I am new here and dont really know how to make comments) .
I joined nairaland because of this book.I must say ,it is very captivating and interestin and the fact that it is coming from a Nigerian makes me all the more happy.
Dan kudos.You are doing a pretty good job.You will make a very good writer...the likes of J.K Rowlings,F.Rivers,T.Dekker and the rest.
Also the fact that it is an Nigerian story(depicting our culture ,names,way of life) makes it even better.Dan you are good!
oya back to the marra(in wizkids voice wink ) my best character is Nene.I think because in a way she reminds me of me.The fact that she is buxom and although she may be a little uncomfortable at times she is still confident.
Then Ikem coz he seems like a cute lovable one....Ola and the Prince are nice also but I guess I'm not so fascinated about them cause there lots of such characters in films and novels
Dan once again kudos...I really hope the complete story is here or I'm going to scream
This made my day. Thank you a lot Lola, I appreciate.
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 6:54am On Jan 10, 2014
lola800: Yet to finish the story but can't wait for the printed book and already dreaming of all the awards it will win
So when is the hardcopy coming out?before you know it will be made into a movie ,winning lots of awards
I'll love to help you market your products..both hard and softcopy...patiently waitingsmiley
kudos once again
That'd be nice. Once it's out, I'll get in touch.
More cover page suggestions needed, pls.
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by VigorousV(f): 3:32pm On Jan 10, 2014
DanWrites:
That'd be nice. Once it's out, I'll get in touch.
More cover page suggestions needed, pls.
Dan i hav a sugestion.i dnt tink it wud b heeded bt as i said its a sugestion.i tink Ola shud b at d front wit d remainin 4 bhind her.she shud b wit d moon stone yl d odas shud b wit dier weapons.i ope i am helpful o
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 4:48pm On Jan 10, 2014
Vigorous V:
Dan i hav a sugestion.i dnt tink it wud b heeded bt as i said its a sugestion.i tink Ola shud b at d front wit d remainin 4 bhind her.she shud b wit d moon stone yl d odas shud b wit dier weapons.i ope i am helpful o
Nice VV. Surprisingly, I have thought of that too.
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by lindybest(f): 4:54pm On Jan 10, 2014
[quote author=DanWrites]

Sure you do. ***spreads arms for a hug shocked Ajulu appears***double pair of rubber flip-flops were seen flying in the air.lols*can't stop laughing*

1 Like

Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by Ogoanita(f): 8:06am On Jul 02, 2014
Ur story is SUPERB! Lovely lovely,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, embarassed grand Pa pls tell me more
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by Olamilekan08(m): 1:43pm On Sep 04, 2014
Pls any update about this book?
Some of the chapters here have been cleared, the little i read make me beg for more, the whole book infact.
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by shakespen: 6:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
Hi guys, www.shakespen.com is a web platform that allows you write books, articles, songs(and upload an audio of the way it is sang) and lots more. ShakesPen does this in a social yet purposed manner. The website launches on october first wink ...yeah i know - independence. Registration is ongoing but you won't be able to login till the 1/10/2014. cool kiss
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by ekaromail: 3:47pm On Sep 07, 2014
I don't always comment on threads but, I can't leave this thread without saying you are good. Keep it up!
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by onose01(f): 6:05pm On Sep 07, 2014
I was really enjoying this story until I discovered that some chapters hv bn cleared. So so disappointed.

1 Like

Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by MightyFortress: 12:36am On Sep 08, 2014
Nice.
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 8:36am On Sep 12, 2014
The chapters were deleted when OLA was published for copyright reasons.

Get a copy of the ebook on Okadabooks Android App. Just scroll down in Fiction or type 'OLA' in the search space.

You can also download a free sample on smashwords.com

Those with active Paypal accounts can also purchase OLA on such online stores as Barnes and Noble, Kobo, Lulu and Amazon.
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by morgann(f): 7:50pm On Oct 14, 2014
DanWrites:
I cnt seem to find d text all I see is ***
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by kingphilip(m): 4:15am On Oct 17, 2014
danwrites wat happened from chapter 3 upward seems it has wiped because it was replaced with dots
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by Emzypaz(m): 9:19am On Oct 17, 2014
Good morning my country people.
I am here on an errand from the kings and queens of the literature section. We have decided to organise an interview once in a week(writers and readers inclusive)
Do you want to know more about your writer? Go into that thread and nominate your favourite writer to be interviewed.
*Nomination kicks off from now till 5pm.
NB: Everybody is free to ask question when the interview is on.
The link to the thread is....https://www.nairaland.com/1952165/weekly-interview-thread-subsidiary-dammysammytv#27213088

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

A Lonely Heart (A Story) / Popular Works Of African Poets. / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.