Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

What Will Make You Stay In Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will Make You Stay In Love? (2538 Views)

Too Much Sex Can Make You Miserable- New Research / Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? / "I Cannot Stay In Eden And Feed On Apples" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Make You Stay In Love? by GoodFaith: 5:58pm On Nov 26, 2013
rokiatu:

A woman can freaking fu..ck a guy brain out, suck the very skin off his pe..nis, that is not what holds and sustain a long long term relationship.

Thats just like saying, shes beautiful, I will be happy with her, you fuc..king kidding yourself.

After a few months of waking up next to her, seeing her at her worse, etc etc she will begin to physically look ugly to you even.

Same goes for se...xx yes se...x is very important, and good sex is really great and very important to any relationship, but that is not the solid foundation that holds a relationship together.

If that was the case, every freaking who...re would be marriage, in a long term relationship and very happy.

The truth is that, there are many women that knows how to fu..ck well but there's not many woman that can keep a man happy.

Forget guys that say se..x is the only thing that matters to them, well they may say that till they release their spe..rm then bang!!! reality slap them.

Go Lady great point
Pu doesn't keep a man or sex doesn't keep people together
You have to come to the table with more stuff-
Long term value not just F up his brain
Re: What Will Make You Stay In Love? by andyanders: 1:30pm On Nov 30, 2013
Rokiat,
Your topic is a very sensitive and educative subject of which people tend to view deeply or to just pass by.

To me, no two perfect people on the enitre surface of the earth.
To the subject, my view is this; one's ability to accept his or her fault, your ability to accept respnsibility of your actions and learn to say ' I am sorry' To be able to resolve your differences before going to bed. Do not allow third part into your problems as they will end using your case as a case file and point of reference, and that will end up exposing your dirty part of life.
Let no man allow his ego to take control of his life. We all make mistakes in life and once your partner annoys you, learn to control your anger and learn to forgive. If my partner annoys me, I call her for discussion and settle the issue no matter how hard the issue is. Nobody is perfect hence we should learn to say sorry and also I forgive.
Sex is not not what can hold a relationship but a gift of nature from God for married couples to enjoy.

1 Like

Re: What Will Make You Stay In Love? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2013
andyanders: Rokiat,
Your topic is a very sensitive and educative subject of which people tend to view deeply or to just pass by.

To me, no two perfect people on the enitre surface of the earth.
To the subject, my view is this; one's ability to accept his or her fault, your ability to accept respnsibility of your actions and learn to say ' I am sorry' To be able to resolve your differences before going to bed. Do not allow third part into your problems as they will end using your case as a case file and point of reference, and that will end up exposing your dirty part of life.
Let no man allow his ego to take control of his life. We all make mistakes in life and once your partner annoys you, learn to control your anger and learn to forgive. If my partner annoys me, I call her for discussion and settle the issue no matter how hard the issue is. Nobody is perfect hence we should learn to say sorry and also I forgive.
Sex is not not what can hold a relationship but a gift of nature from God for married couples to enjoy.

God!!! Welcome back, very well said bro.

Been a while by the way.

I truly appreciate your input. smiley smiley
Re: What Will Make You Stay In Love? by Miner13: 1:49pm On Nov 30, 2013
Chosen wisely!
Rise and not fall in love!
Love by sense and not by heart!
Sincerity, humbleness and trustworthy!
Above all she must be light skinned
Re: What Will Make You Stay In Love? by andyanders: 3:08pm On Nov 30, 2013
rokiatu:

God!!! Welcome back, very well said bro.

Been a while by the way.

I truly appreciate your input. smiley smiley

Thnks my sweet sister.Sure its been a while though, was glad to see your topic cus you are someone I luv to read her posts and appreciates. Been very busy with some projects in Abuja. How has life been with you.Hope sweet?
Re: What Will Make You Stay In Love? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 30, 2013
onila: only his personality

Me too.
Re: What Will Make You Stay In Love? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 30, 2013
rokiatu:

A woman can freaking fu..ck a guy brain out, suck the very skin off his pe..nis, that is not what holds and sustain a long long term relationship.

Thats just like saying, shes beautiful, I will be happy with her, you fuc..king kidding yourself.

After a few months of waking up next to her, seeing her at her worse, etc etc she will begin to physically look ugly to you even.

Same goes for se...xx yes se...x is very important, and good sex is really great and very important to any relationship, but that is not the solid foundation that holds a relationship together.

If that was the case, every freaking who...re would be marriage, in a long term relationship and very happy.

The truth is that, there are many women that knows how to fu..ck well but there's not many woman that can keep a man happy.

Forget guys that say se..x is the only thing that matters to them, well they may say that till they release their spe..rm then bang!!! reality slap them.

+99

-1 for the gbagauns.
Re: What Will Make You Stay In Love? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 30, 2013
Enegod: how she yanshes
Get a professional prostitute then.

1 Like

Re: What Will Make You Stay In Love? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 30, 2013
Uyi Iredia: ^^^undecided
I love the way she shut you up.

1 Like

Re: What Will Make You Stay In Love? by OXCUBA: 6:22pm On Nov 30, 2013
SEXKILLZ ..... OUR .. o-BAN-Sanjo ..... i GREET THEE
Re: What Will Make You Stay In Love? by OXCUBA: 6:26pm On Nov 30, 2013
rokiatu: Fu..ck off my thread dude. angry angry angry
#MEhn........ YoU JUST PACK THIS THREAD FOR HEAD LIKE SAY NA GOVERNMENT WORK ..... (for your small mind you wan make front page abi) #
Re: What Will Make You Stay In Love? by troy20(m): 6:27pm On Nov 30, 2013
rokiatu:

they just asked you what has kept you in your relationship thats all.
Re: What Will Make You Stay In Love? by Nayah(f): 8:55pm On Nov 30, 2013
Attention and faith
Re: What Will Make You Stay In Love? by Dsage1: 10:00pm On Nov 30, 2013
@op, I'm still in a relationship with my beautiful angel because of her character. I hate women who're too obsess with their carriers than family life. I may be pretending for a while but deep inside me, I will be thinking of how to bail myself out before she start taking our relationship serious.
Re: What Will Make You Stay In Love? by peteafrik88(m): 10:28pm On Nov 30, 2013

So so true.. 100% true. I concur

@topic, it's many. First it's the ATTRACTION(outer beauty) that I felt for her that got me to woo her or check her out. Her being attractive can keep me hanging in there. Next is her inner beauty( persona, attitude, character). Nothing beats a good attitude in a partner.. Her dress sense. I love a lady that dresses simple and gorgeous not slutty. Also her life goals, if she's goal-driven. What she plans on achieving in life. Also, our compatibility, whether it's in sync with one another or not. Her ability to cook nice meals, I love good meals, I'm a sucker for good meals embarassed. Good quality meals can make a girl hook me for life embarassed.Then our lastly sexual compatibility too.

Well said... I love good meals tho but will generalise the meal part to how homely she is. Can she make a good home and wife?? I always think long term when I want a relationship. Sex is neva something I consider.
Re: What Will Make You Stay In Love? by Nobody: 3:43am On Dec 01, 2013
OXCUBA: #MEhn........ YoU JUST PACK THIS THREAD FOR HEAD LIKE SAY NA GOVERNMENT WORK ..... (for your small mind you wan make front page abi) #

What will I get if I do? Is there a reward for it? My threads have make it there numerous times, I don't get pay for it.
Frankly I don't give a fu..ck! All I care about is good contribution.
Re: What Will Make You Stay In Love? by Nobody: 3:45am On Dec 01, 2013
troy20:
they just asked you what has kept you in your relationship thats all.

Take your tiny brain back to page 1 and read better. Don't quote me if you have nothing better to say please.
Re: What Will Make You Stay In Love? by smilelane: 6:36am On Jan 03, 2014
rokiatu:

Take your tiny brain back to page 1 and read better. Don't quote me if you have nothing better to say please.

Why are you this quick to insulting people? Tolerance is a virtue.
Re: What Will Make You Stay In Love? by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 03, 2014
smilelane:

Why are you this quick to insulting people? Tolerance is a virtue.

Trust me luv nairaland don't work that way. No matter how respectful you are, some morons on here will get to you I swear.
Re: What Will Make You Stay In Love? by troy20(m): 8:52am On Jan 03, 2014
rokiatu:

Trust me luv nairaland don't work that way. No matter how respectful you are, some morons on here will get to you I swear.
i actualy saw your comment but didnt reply.i was a bit surprised. is that what nairaland can turn you into?just hoped you reread your comment then.i harmlessly quoted the wrong person.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am DEAD But ALIVE ( Matured Advice Need Seriously) / What Was The Most Embrassing Thing That Happened To You.... / I'm 39+ Can I Have A Boyfriend Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.