Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Rest In Peace Vivianc. - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rest In Peace Vivianc. (57555 Views)

Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? / May The Soul Of My Mother Rest In Peace. / Cynthia Osokogu Laid To Rest In Boji-Boji Owa, Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by amtheone(m): 1:26pm On Nov 25, 2013
RIP dear sister. I miss you dearly
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by greedie1(f): 1:31pm On Nov 25, 2013
sai! so its true?? vivian is gone.....just like dat? can still remember d thread whr she wrote about missing some old romancelanders and moving on to oda sections, i told her i was moving on too. it was just yesterday!!!! and now im supposed to say ripp??

viv darl, u were one of the few ladies i couldn't fault in any way. i know u are safe somewhere, rest on dear one, rest on
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Jovanna(f): 1:33pm On Nov 25, 2013
May her soul rest in perfect peace nd may God grant her family d fortitude to bear the loss (Amen).
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Merkki(f): 1:43pm On Nov 25, 2013
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by specialzobo(m): 1:50pm On Nov 25, 2013
Such a terrible News...According to her sister on facebook,she took sliming tea...and from her facebook pic I can tell she is such a lively and matured lady...RIP vivianc.. We will surely miss you
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by nbright: 1:51pm On Nov 25, 2013
Vivian Chinaza?.... Jesus Christ!...

Rest in Peace
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 25, 2013
special_zobo: Such a terrible News...According to her sister on facebook,she took sliming tea...and from her facebook pic I can tell she is such a lively and matured lady...RIP vivianc.. We will surely miss you
pls whats her facebook id?
May her soul Rest in perfect peace, i pray that God grants her family the fortitude to bear the loss. What a sad newss
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by FACIGAR1: 2:14pm On Nov 25, 2013
Very painful indeed.... cry cry cry.....RIP DEAR..
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by sawyer89: 2:24pm On Nov 25, 2013
I wasn't opportuned to know her. But I felt this strong connection with her while reading her diary this morning. She was a strong hearted, ambitious, independent lady. So sad she is gone. RIP sister. May God grants the family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Death is truly inevitable!
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by kandiikane(m): 2:34pm On Nov 25, 2013
Rest in peace vivian. How sad and shocking. No more stressing about life or worrying about it. God knows best. He had taken you to a stressfree place right under his bosom.

Ndeysan! RIP
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by nbright: 2:35pm On Nov 25, 2013
nikkyshyne: Why do I think she was poisoned? *sigh*
Exactly my thought...
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Pdizzle(m): 2:40pm On Nov 25, 2013
So sad to see pple who use to be here go..rip viv, death is rest
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by specialzobo(m): 2:47pm On Nov 25, 2013
Sylvyangel: pls whats her facebook id?
May her soul Rest in perfect peace, i pray that God grants her family the fortitude to bear the loss. What a sad newss
...sent you an email now,it wrong to post her fbk detail here,,I may be baned
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by ZACHIE: 2:48pm On Nov 25, 2013
How come this is not on FP, yet?
How we still do not have a picture of her running?
How come we are not making efforts at show of love to the family?
how she had to go sef?
Too many questions....Now we know in parts, when we become like her, then we will know all.
Rest on Vivian
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 25, 2013
special_zobo: ...sent you an email now,it wrong to post her fbk detail here,,I may be baned
i saw d email frm nairaland that u sent me a pm bt i always get a failure notice each tym i try 2 reply it. Pls cn u send it angelsylvia60@yahoo.com. Thanks..., the link to her fb profile will be prefareable. Thank you
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by greatgod2012(f): 3:01pm On Nov 25, 2013
So, she has actually gone
Too bad!!!
Sooo sad!!!

Has anyone heard of the burial arrangement, i have a feeling that NL family should be represented.

We're all going to miss her here.
May God console us all.

3 Likes

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by tosynomolara(f): 3:12pm On Nov 25, 2013
May your gentle soul rest in perfect peace embarassed
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by noname: 3:14pm On Nov 25, 2013
RIP to you. I never knew you but you touched so many people.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Ogegod87: 3:28pm On Nov 25, 2013
Τ̲̣̣̥ђïş į̸̸̨§ bad news. Such į̸̸̨§ life. It could ve been anybody. May GOD rest her soul.

I honestly hope she wasn't poisoned.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 25, 2013
Oh wow. This is very sad. We may not understand why sad things happen but I believe God has a reason for everything. Adieu Vivianc, there is comfort in knowing that you are no longer suffering from the vices of this world.

To her family, may they have the strength to pass through this difficult time.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Odunharry(m): 3:31pm On Nov 25, 2013
A life well lived...we will miss u dear...
Cud only imagne what her mum is going thru nw..God her family nid u most this period.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by adexsimply(m): 3:34pm On Nov 25, 2013
special_zobo: Such a terrible News...According to her sister on facebook,she took sliming tea...and from her facebook pic I can tell she is such a lively and matured lady...RIP vivianc.. We will surely miss you
You mean slimming tea?
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by FACIGAR1: 3:35pm On Nov 25, 2013
vivianc: Let me give real life situations of what people face in relationship.

I called an ex of mine recently and asked him, "What really happened us, what did I do?"

His response was, "Nothing, you were really cool. But you loved me too much that you lost your self control and started chasing me. And you let me get away with so much crap and those things killed my interest."

Guess what? He was right! He would always tell me, "You love me too much, its choking me. Allow me to come for you, allow me to miss you." For years i classified him as a jerk until recently I realised he wasn't. I chased him away with my actions.

Another guy told me,"No matter how perfect a lady is and how much she loves me, once she starts chasing me my interest dies. I'd want her to love me but I want to do the chasing."

Another one who has been chasing me for years now told me something. I asked him,"why don't you wanna leave me and go find someone else?" His response was," The more you run and I chase you, the more excited I get."

3 of my female married friends said," The reason I married my husband was because he refused to go away, he was really crazy about me but I didn't feel the same. The man I was even busy chasing did not have time for me, he was busy chasing someone else."

My course mate's husband said, "The day I decided to marry Mary was the day she made me come to her house under the rain. I had to park my car and work down the bad road to her house while the rain beats me. I was used to girls chasing me but she was really different."

My lawyer said, "The reason I broke up with my last gf was she had no life outside me, no friends, nothing. Her life basical revolved around me. She wants me to babysit her all the time, gets lonely and mad when I leave her to hang out with my friends and cries over everything. I loved her tho but I felt choked."

My cousin sister said," Before I married my husband, I left him becos I wasn't crazy about him and started dating a guy I was crazy about. I would fly from Abj to Phc every weekend to be with him, cook, clean, do his laundry. I was always the one begging him or else we would keep malice for weeks. I was always crying. All my friends advised I should leave the guy but I was determined to make it work. One day, I brought up the "M" word, he told me I was desperate, that i was putting pressure on him. His statement hurt me so much that we got into a fight and he stopped talking to me, when I cooled off I went to him to apologise but he told me he needed space. I had to fly back to Abj. All this while I was killing myself for this guy, my husband was still chasing me. One day I finally made up my mind and married him and I have never regretted it since then."
cry cry cry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 25, 2013
May her Gentle Soul Rest in perfect peace..... I know her spirit will always remain with us on nairaland..... Infact, I bet her spirit is viewing now as a guest.... RIP once more
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Psychedelia(m): 3:37pm On Nov 25, 2013
R.I.P.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Odunharry(m): 3:54pm On Nov 25, 2013
Aiye loja Orun ni ile...
She s gone to a place of peace and happiness
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by ladyinred: 3:55pm On Nov 25, 2013
R.I.P. VivianC.
The Op's descriptn of her symptoms, seems as if cholera did her in.
cholera is a terrible disease I tell ya... Had cholera 2yrs ago and I almost died but for d quick interventn of a doc frnd of mine who gave me drips and bombarded me with antibiotics intravenously at home bcs there was neither an empty bed nor a doc at d sch sickbay. Even at dat, I was so dehydrated dat I cldn't hear my own voice each time I tried to speak bcs my throat had dried up- making me inaudible. Took me a month to fully recover.
Till today I don't knw what caused it. The only thing I suspect is the bunch of bananas that I bought to eat in d morning of dat day; by evening my symptoms started.
Never knew Vivian personally but I've read her posts, and she always came off as intelligent, witty and smart.
My prayers are with d family of d deceased. May God give them d fortitude to bear d loss. Adieu.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by ayde: 3:56pm On Nov 25, 2013
Wow sad , this is heartbreaking. Just read through her diary and my heart breaks the more.

Rest in peace vivianc sad
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 25, 2013
RIP Vivian . . . May God grant your family the strength to bear this great loss! sad sad
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 25, 2013
greatgod2012: So, she has actually gone
Too bad!!!
Sooo sad!!!

Has anyone heard of the burial arrangement, i have a feeling that NL family should be represented.

We're all going to miss her here.
May God console us all.

I agree . . .

Does anybody know anything about the burial arrangements?
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by ayde: 3:59pm On Nov 25, 2013
Hi sylvyangel, I just sent you a mail. Thanks.

Sylvyangel: i saw d email frm nairaland that u sent me a pm bt i always get a failure notice each tym i try 2 reply it. Pls cn u send it angelsylvia60@yahoo.com. Thanks..., the link to her fb profile will be prefareable. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 25, 2013
Though i never got to know her personally, i did do a little research on her moniker. Went to bed yesterday with heavy thoughts while thinking about how the day went. The event rattled me, even through this morning.
I can only hope that God has a good reason why this should occur.
RIP VivianC

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (43) (Reply)

Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) / Benue Cousins Insist On Marrying Each Other Despite Stiff Oppositions / Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.