Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Rest In Peace Vivianc. - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rest In Peace Vivianc. (57552 Views)

Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? / May The Soul Of My Mother Rest In Peace. / Cynthia Osokogu Laid To Rest In Boji-Boji Owa, Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Gboliwe: 9:15pm On Nov 25, 2013
OMG! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Just like that? God! Jesus Christ! Just like that?

OMG!

I don't understand.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 25, 2013
This is so ................ I'm out of my words!

I still refuse to believe that! cry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by DukeNija(m): 9:23pm On Nov 25, 2013
My name is Chinaza, I'm from Imo State. A final year student, in my mid 20s or 40s. grin

Ok, what else? I'm too emotional, loving, stubborn, fierce, hospitable but not friendly. Quiet in appearance but I'm not quiet, a perfectionist, a neat freak, ermmmm... What else do I remember? Well, still figuring myself out.
Did I mention that I'm short tempered? Bruise and get hurt easily? Ok, those too. Well, the anger you would notice immediately but the "bruising and hurting easily?" You would never know cos I won't let it show. Letting my guards down makes me vulnerable and that's a position I hate finding myself into, hence, I toughen up.
My friends call Margaret Thatcher, may her rest in peace btw but the truth is I'm not. Because behind this "tough appearance" is a fragile heart, I also lock myself up in my room and cry, everybody does eventually, just that I won't let you see it. I'm no superwoman! I'm just a woman who has learned to face life head on, a die hard who believes that it is not over till its over and nothing is gonna keep me down, well, yea, I bend sometimes, everybody does but I DO NOT BREAK.

What else? I get judged all the time, I have got this "bad girl" look but the truth is I'm not always bad, I swear grin There are rumours, its amazing how people who don't even know me could sit down and discuss me, many don't even know my name but it doesn't stop them from talking, well, I just laugh it off.

Let's talk about my hobbies:
Baking, reading, cooking, swimming bla bla. I'm a singer when I claim to be, a fire dancer when I'm feeling the DJ, I play Badminton/Lawn Tennis when, I'm a movie freak tho strictly American. I club once in a while but don't drink. Well, if I could be this crazy while sober, only God knows how I'd have turned out if dig alcohol. Did I mention I'm a great cook? tongue

What else? Ok, I'm a sociable person, fun to be with and all, out going but I'm not friendly. I'm a loner, I like being on my own. Like I said, I'm too emotional, I trust easily and I get hurt easily, so having too much friends put me in a vulnerable state, you no say I no get heart na. Well, I'm working on that, no man is an island.

Well, I've got few amazing friends, they are as crazy as I am, a couple of them are NLanders too.
On the subject of friends, today has been one hell of a day for me. A sad one at that. [b]In my solitude state I couldn't stop thinking about my late best friend. I miss her a lot, and I keep thinking about all she would have achieved if she lived.
I remember those days, we had our dreams, big dreams, we made sacrifices, huge ones. Gosh I hear her sing and laugh in my head, every lyric of every song we listened and sang together echoes in my head. But ........... She died few months after graduation, a month to her service year, can you freaking believe? She was this close! A tiny bit close! And in a blink of an eye, all those sacrifices gone, just gone like the wind! The promises of a better tomorrow, the hope of parents, the dream of a lover came to an end, just like that!
Its been 4yrs, but I still miss you, I wish I can tell u how life changed for me, how I lost my course and how I found my way back. I know if you have lived you would have accomplished big big things, cos you were a smartass. And I'm glad our paths crossed cos I'm a better person for it.

So I spent the whole of today mourning a burning fire that was extinguished untimely.
[/b]
I feel pretty bad, so I'm gonna continue tomorrow while I sleep this off. I'm definitely going to be better tomorrow.

Ciao.

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by lolaluv1(f): 9:43pm On Nov 25, 2013
This is just a hard pill to swallow.
I can't bring myself to believe this.

Haaaa!
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by timpaker(m): 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2013
May she Rest in Perfect Peace.

Hey Vivi
These candles are in flame
Cuz of you. I could see the smokes
Heading up gently in white moody waves -
I could see them piercing the chest of the sky
Making way for home far above
The difference between up and down
Is the waft of air and the smell of our breath
The peace and freedom; and the hustle tussle;
They said you were gone but...
Gone to where?
Up to the Man above the sky, right?
Damn! You went to soon.
In our gallery of thought ye shall dwell
Amongst many who toed with death
Perx and others.
If i could guess right...
Peace came like a dove
And you had to cling to it
Well... Rest in peace
Farewell

2 Likes

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by SammyT95(m): 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2013
Rip dear...wot we shuld ask ourselves nw is dat i shuld be her position where will i be nw HEAVEN or HELL dat's why we need live our life for God and only for 'cos we dnt knw when death will come..
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by SammyT95(m): 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2013
Rip dear...wot we shuld ask ourselves nw is dat if i shuld be her shoe where will i be nw HEAVEN or HELL dat's why we need live our life for God and only for 'cos we dnt knw when death will come..
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:17pm On Nov 25, 2013
timpaker: May she Rest in Perfect Peace.

Hey Vivi
These candles are in flame
Cuz of you. I could see the smokes
Heading up gently in white moody waves -
I could see them piercing the chest of the sky
Making way for home far above
The difference between up and down
Is the waft of air and the smell of our breath
The peace and freedom; and the hustle tussle;
They said you were gone but...
Gone to where?
Up to the Man above the sky, right?
Damn! You went to soon.
In our gallery of thought ye shall dwell
Amongst many who toed with death
Perx and others.
If i could guess right...
Peace came like a dove
And you had to cling to it
Well... Rest in peace
Farewell
For fevk sake mahn! Haaaaa! Chi-chi, u hurting me....Viv, my head! I think I need to press d unfollow button. Farewell ko sleep well ni! Mumu geh, wake up! angry sad
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by amicdan(m): 10:19pm On Nov 25, 2013
RIP dear... cry cry cry....please what's her facebook ID
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by amicdan(m): 10:22pm On Nov 25, 2013
Idowuogbo:
For fevk sake mahn! Haaaaa! Chi-chi, u hurting me....Viv, my head! I think I need to press unfollow button. Farewell ko sleep well ni! Mumu geh, wake up! angry sad
Be strong dear....I feel your pain cry cry cry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by MzRaeRae(f): 10:46pm On Nov 25, 2013
R.I.P
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by leo95: 11:16pm On Nov 25, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Ok...Let me try...I'm hoping she'll show up in my dreams and tell me bye cry cry
. If you see her 4 your dreams. You go scream shout nightmare
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by kreamidiva(f): 11:19pm On Nov 25, 2013
sweet soul.....

i mourn.....

i cry.....

its hard......!

bia dis giel,u never wake up?
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Dygeasy(m): 11:49pm On Nov 25, 2013
Idowuogbo Is Actually Going To Make Me Breakdown... Her Posts Make Me Want To Cry.

Death.. Nothing Scares Me More Than That Thing.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by AdeniyiA(m): 1:40am On Nov 26, 2013
all aspirations , expectations, visions and missions, all plans and purposes, all permutations , all desires and wants just gone like that.
"What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?" -- Psalms 8:4. Learn to say "thank you Jesus", whenever you see the break of another day. it's a big miracle.
just like the wind, we pass away, not knowing where we come and where or when we go.
Live a life of peace with everyone and be holy so you can see God . Hebrew 12:14.
life is too short. Lord teach us to number our days so we apply our heart unto wisdom to live in it.
if you are reading this, yes you, I was asked to tell you to follow the Way, the Truth and the Light. where will you spend your eternity?. what are you doing presently to grant you the ticket..
friends, do not blame the devil for your works and their consequences. come to His presence with humility, contrite spirit and broken heart with promise never to go back to the world (acknowledging your sins), forsake them, ask for grace to continue in faith,. Accept Jesus as your personal Lord and saviour,then there's hope of eternal home.
I wept within me reading about the untimely death of Vivian,it made me think about my life, the future and where next after death . Little wonder the Bible says, "it's better to go to a place of mourning than a place of feasting. I respect her on this forum for her maturity in handling issues.
May God grant her peaceful rest. RIP Vivian embarassed
singing #this world's not my home am just passing through .....#

2 Likes

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 2:04am On Nov 26, 2013
Rest in perfect peace Vivian.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Gboliwe: 2:18am On Nov 26, 2013
I have read enough! I can't read further!
Its shocking! Elton John didnt see this when he made 'Candle in the Wind'. This depicts a candle in the wind life perfectly. Here today, gone tomorrow.

Lord Almighty! Good people are fast fading away, disappearing from the earth. Heavenly father! This is scary!

Rest in Peace Vivian Chinaza. That was your first handle on Nairaland until I noticed it was shortened to VivianC, such a quiet but very outspoken young woman.
May the good Lord comfort your family and us who love you, amen
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 3:42am On Nov 26, 2013

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by blessed4ril(f): 4:02am On Nov 26, 2013
This world is really somehow!
This is so sad!

Rip 2u dearie!
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by knightsTempler: 4:09am On Nov 26, 2013
Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her. May her soul through the mercy of God rest in peace. Amen.

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 4:32am On Nov 26, 2013
OMG!!this is terrible,she is gone??jst lyk dat??ha!!RIP gurl..may d lord almighty grant u eternal rest*sobs* sad
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by tyson55(m): 5:15am On Nov 26, 2013
O God, Whose property it is ever to have mercy and to spare, we beseech Thee on behalf of the soul of Vivian whom Thou hast called out of this world; look upon her with pity and let her be conducted by the holy angels to paradise, her true country. Grant that she who believed in Thee and hoped in Thee may not be left to suffer the pains of the purgatorial fire, but may be admitted to eternal joys. Through Jesus Christ, Thy Son, our Lord, Who with Thee and the Holy Ghost liveth and reigneth world without end. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:34am On Nov 26, 2013
kreami diva:
Just spoke with the sister. The doctors said it was typhoid and malaria! She died yesterday.

*sobbing*
When I saw this topic, I said it couldn't be; I opened it, read the comments till I got to the quoted above and I was shocked!

I was seriously down with Malaria last week but I'm okay now; so reading the quoted just made the tears flow the more.
RIP VivianC.
#Still in Shock!#
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Shugarlipz(f): 5:36am On Nov 26, 2013
R.I.p Vivanic

So sad sad sad sad
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Ayohbk(m): 7:14am On Nov 26, 2013
read through her diary now.......it spoke to my heart and my heart said "i wish i met you, i wish you were my friend .........i love you"........though am getting to know you nw that you may be 6ft below.......u are just anoda missed happy bag that could av added to my few smiles.........rest in peace sweet heart.........."sweet heart is what you really are"
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by freecocoa(f): 7:28am On Nov 26, 2013
Hmm, so vivian hasn't posted anything yet, this world sha.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 26, 2013
Idowuogbo:
For fevk sake mahn! Haaaaa! Chi-chi, u hurting me....Viv, my head! I think I need to press d unfollow button. Farewell ko sleep well ni! Mumu geh, wake up! angry sad
cry cry cry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Acidosis(m): 8:01am On Nov 26, 2013
acidosis™:
You forgot... Humble
Happy Birthday Vhinaza.... Have
fun, and live long, says acidosis

vivianc:

Thanks dear, you will live long too.

My God! shocked shocked shocked shocked

The vivianChinaza I told to live long cannot go like that..

why Lord... cry Lord why.......... cry

cry cry cry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by veave(f): 8:52am On Nov 26, 2013
JESU!!! RIP dear girl. may God keep us alive. I'm soo scared right now... God please grant me safe journey cus i'm travelling...
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 26, 2013
Just went through some of your posts in the relationship summit, and I must say I learnt a lot.... How come I never knew you online? sad sad sad cry cry cry
Even in Death, you still speak and encourage...

Rest. In. Peace Nwanyioma! Chukwu ma ihe mee ó ji kpo gi ugbua... Jee nke oma!!

Like the muslims say, Inna lillaahi wa inna ilayhi Raaji'oon. Allah Ya ji Kan ta, Ya kuma sa ta a Aljannah Fiddausi, Ameen.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:33am On Nov 26, 2013
mz mariah: cry cry cry
cry cry sad
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by ayotoyin(f): 9:35am On Nov 26, 2013
Rest in Peace Vivianc

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (43) (Reply)

4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) / Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) / Benue Cousins Insist On Marrying Each Other Despite Stiff Oppositions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.