Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,589 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Rest In Peace Vivianc. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rest In Peace Vivianc. (57656 Views)

Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? / May The Soul Of My Mother Rest In Peace. / Cynthia Osokogu Laid To Rest In Boji-Boji Owa, Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Waspy(m): 9:05pm On Nov 24, 2013
Like toy soldiers, one by one we'll all drop. Sleep tight Vivianc!. We loved you
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 24, 2013
Caracta:

I am seriously pissed. I mean what is the point of waking up every morning and working your assss off to be successful and have a good future if you gonna drop dead the next minute? It's just totally wrong! No app to notify you of your near-death season. No scientific alarm to tell you to keep things in order. Nothing to give you a clue so you could enjoy your last days and make peace.

Death is so clueless and annoying...very unfair and insensitive. How could you? That babe had a promising future. She was hardworking and in love. She had every reason to live! She did!

It's totally unfair!

I woke up this morning angry at God for things I don't understand why he allows to happen
I haven't felt this way in a long time
So I know exactly how you feel dear
The worst frustration is asking God why ?and all you hear is dead silence
If only we can hear him as audibly as we hear our own voices.
But he is still God,abi?
I ask him to help us
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Deiok(m): 9:06pm On Nov 24, 2013
What!!!!, This is a sad news. May her soul RIP. *crying*
#RIPVIVIANC.

1 Like

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by freecocoa(f): 9:08pm On Nov 24, 2013
I'm tired of feeling this way, like why do I have to deal with stuff like this?

I'm still mourning the passing of a friend and now I have to relive the feeling all over again, seriously I'm tired of feeling this way.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by adexsimply(m): 9:10pm On Nov 24, 2013
nikkyshyne: Why do I think she was poisoned? *sigh*
me too

1 Like

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by UjSizzle(f): 9:10pm On Nov 24, 2013
Oh God I'm really hoping this is a joke. I'm hoping i'll wake up tomorrow and someone will say that this was all a joke.
Vivianc cannot be dead, she just can't cry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 24, 2013
freecocoa: I'm tired of feeling this way, like why do I have to deal with stuff like this?

I'm still mourning the passing of a friend and now I have to relive the feeling all over again, seriously I'm tired of feeling this way.

Ndo o
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:13pm On Nov 24, 2013
Waspy: Like toy soldiers, one by one we'll all drop. Sleep tight Vivianc!. We loved you
Vivi, so na sleep tight follow now abi? Ok oo!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by freecocoa(f): 9:14pm On Nov 24, 2013
Baby mama:

Ndo o
Asina'm ndo o biko, I just want it to stop, is there no way to undo all these? It hurts too much.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 24, 2013
kreami diva: In shock,I dropped my phone and the sister hung up.

She complained of purging and throwing up and loss of appetite the last time we spoke.

Just spoke with the sister. The doctors said it was typhoid and malaria! She died yesterday.
this has to be cholera. I know of 2 people it killed last two weeks. Some people seems not to be taking the deadly illness serious. Cholera is in town and people should be careful what they eat or drink outside their homes.

May her soul rest in peace. embarassed
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by tintingz(m): 9:16pm On Nov 24, 2013
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by DBestDoc(f): 9:18pm On Nov 24, 2013
Excessive dehydration.

cry cry cry cry
May her soul rest in peace. I pray God grants her family especially her parents the strength to bear the loss.

This reminds me of God's grace upon me, even in my filthiness.
Life is a gift we must appreciate every single moment we have.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by cdamsel(f): 9:18pm On Nov 24, 2013
berem: this has to be cholera. I know of 2 people it killed last two weeks. Some people seems not to be taking the deadly illness serious. Cholera is in town and people should be careful what they eat or drink outside.

if u knew her u know know she is a neat freak,she rarely eats outside rather she would go hungry.

I don't think it's cholera,if it is why those buffalo's 4 hospital no find out & treat accordingly,all this could have been easily avoided na
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 24, 2013
i'm shaking cos of this news
People that make the biggest impact when they leave its like a huge dent, a hole

What's the point? You well - u die You no do well - u die
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 24, 2013
berem: this has to be cholera. I know of 2 people it killed last two weeks. Some people seems not to be taking the deadly illness serious. Cholera is in town and people should be careful what they eat or drink outside.

I suspected cholera too.
I'm still in shock. I just finished praying about and reminising about my late mum whom unfortunately died exactly today when I logged in to c this. It totally threw me off balance. Has not been myself since. I really liked her a lot.
Death, where is thy sting?
U come and steal our lvd ones from us.
Make children orphans over night and make parents childless instantly.
At times there r many why's but no answer.
It is well.
Sister, rahu ofuma.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 24, 2013
May God grant her family the fortitude to bear the loss.

1 Like

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 24, 2013
Interacted with her on here before she changed for handle. Matured, strong, witty and resolute lady. Like SB said earlier, like toy soldiers...

RIP Vivian.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by wasak(m): 9:25pm On Nov 24, 2013
and some people actually believe She's gone?

Some say u are no more
Others say u are gone

Where art though?
In ur threads or another moniker?
Death is for mortals
But Vivian C is immortal
We cannot immortalized you for you are Here

I'm withholding tears! Please don't let them drop
Do reply ASAP
Vivian I know you are smiling
I know you are reading this
Do com back and tell us about ur impromptu journey

Please do

??
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by SugaryBelle(f): 9:26pm On Nov 24, 2013
This is shocking. I wish her soul a peaceful rest.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2013
cdamsel: if u knew her u know know she is a neat freak,she rarely eats outside rather she would go hungry.

I don't think it's cholera,if it is why those buffalo's 4 hospital no find out & treat accordingly,all this could have been easily avoided na
The doctors definitely did not do a proper diagnose on her. I have never heard of typhoid and malaria making someone to stool or vomit at the same time. I was thinking it is cholera because of the current outbreak. A friend's daughter died just the same way. One night,she just started vomiting and stooling in the middle of the night. My friend being ignorant at that moment,gave her daughter a bucket for her to be vomitting inside the bucket and she slept off. She didn't know that her daughter wouldn't make it at dawn and the poor girl died without even going to the hospital. embarassed

People should just be careful o! There is a cholera outbreak and the government isn't doing anything about it to curb the situation. cry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Emmy9ite(m): 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2013
This is really a sad news! I read her posts on the e summit thread! Goodness!!! may her soul rest in peace! #TributeToVivianc
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2013
This have got to be a joke. I mean vivian chinaza?. Or is it another vivian I don't know?
The humble vivian?
The intelligent vivian?
A mirror that reflected beauty and brains
The cool-headed and truthful vivian?
This life sucks!!. I mean life on earth is useless if one can't achieve his or her goals before giving up

This is a harsh reminder that we live by the seconds. One can never tell what's gonna happen next.vivian was one of the realest HUMAN(men or women) I've ever seen on NL. With her, what you see, is what you get.

I type this with sadness in my heart. I type this with pain that I never really reached out to her while she was alive churning out lovely and truthful advices to us all. All I could have done was PM her and at least say a thank you for all the lovely posts of her's, they're truly enriching. Many times I wanted to PM her and reach out, something keeps holding me back, now I'm here regretting why I never did. This life is useless. The wicked governors and presidents out there that has looted the coffers of this country and in so doing left our health sector in shambles are still alive celebrating the 90th and 80th birthdays and inserting their families and friends in strategic positions while leaving the masses to suffer for their greed. If this wicked old demons had invested in our health sector, vivian chinaza would've been alive by now.

I'm truly sorry vivian that I never reached out to you. I adored you vivian, your diary was my companion, your posts were like sound fine-tuned melodies to my heart. I feel so bad, and I pray that you're resting in the bossom of the lord. A rare gem is gone.crycry

Nobody really knows tomorrow. Everyday I wake is cause to be happy and thankful for being alive sadsad

2 Likes

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:29pm On Nov 24, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
I suspected cholera too.
I'm still in shock. I just finished praying about and reminising about my late mum whom unfortunately died exactly today when I logged in to c this. It totally threw me off balance. Has not been myself since. I really liked her a lot.
Death, where is thy sting?
U come and steal our lvd ones from us.
Make children orphans over night and make parents childless instantly.
At times there r many why's but no answer.
It is well.
Sister, rahu ofuma.
Yellow, no b cholera!! No b cholera do vivi o!!! It's something else! She say make we pray, dis wan no b normal sickness o! Vivi, d prayer no reach ni? Wotdablawwwdyfeck! Vivian!!!!!! cry cry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nogen: 9:30pm On Nov 24, 2013
Omg! I remember her in the abused thread. Jesus!! Rest in Peace, Vivianc. So sad. cry cry cry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by UjSizzle(f): 9:31pm On Nov 24, 2013
I pray for comfort from above for all who mourn, and strength for your family to pass through this.
You were family and a model to us who watched you from afar, and you've left a lasting impression for all those who loved you.

Rest in peace Vivianc cry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Deiok(m): 9:32pm On Nov 24, 2013
This was her signature >>Life just got a bit more interesting *smile* Vivian why *Crying*.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 24, 2013
olu_kenzo :
Interacted with her on here before she changed for handle. Matured, strong, witty and resolute lady. Like SB said earlier, like toy soldiers...

RIP Vivian.

What was her old handle?
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 24, 2013
Is vivianc the same as vivian chinaza? shocked

Lord Jesus! No it can't be my own vivian chinaza!!

Oh God nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

"Sobs"
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Caracta(f): 9:34pm On Nov 24, 2013
Looking at her pictures again. Such a beauty gone. It's really hard to say goodbye.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by LerrieJohn(f): 9:35pm On Nov 24, 2013
Though I never knew you , I have gotten to know you these few minutes while reading this thread.
May the good Lord grant you peace as you rest. Amen.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 24, 2013
berem: The doctors definitely did not do a proper diagnose on her. I have never heard of typhoid and malaria making someone to stool or vomit at the same time. I was thinking it is cholera because of the current outbreak. A friend's daughter died just the same way. One night,she just started vomiting and stooling in the middle of the night. My friend being ignorant at that moment,gave her daughter a bucket for her to be vomitting inside the bucket and she slept off. She didn't know that her daughter wouldn't make it at dawn and the poor girl died without even going to the hospital. embarassed

People should just be careful o! There is a cholera outbreak and the government isn't doing anything about it to curb the situation. cry

Bikonu let us stop all this Internet diagnosis and autopsy reports
Haba
Someone alleged earlier she was poisoned
Abeg
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by adexsimply(m): 9:37pm On Nov 24, 2013
Baby mama:

What was her old handle?
Vivian chinaza... I guess She had it shortened or something

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply)

My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts / Cheating Zimbabwean Woman Exposed By Condom & After Sex Smell / Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.