Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,097 members, 7,953,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:41 PM

Woman Seek Dissolution Of Marriage Due to Excessive Demand For Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Seek Dissolution Of Marriage Due to Excessive Demand For Sex (2133 Views)

Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single / At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) / Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Seek Dissolution Of Marriage Due to Excessive Demand For Sex by etenyong(m): 11:56am On Nov 25, 2013
A 45-year-old trader, Muina Adelami, has asked a
Lagos family court in Lagos State to dissolve her
eight-year-old marriage to her husband, Shuaib, a
clerical officer, on the ground that his sex drive was
high.
"I have managed to stay this long in the marriage
because I thought his libido would go down but
that has not been the case.
"In the eight years of our marriage, we only have a
child, I had two miscarriages as a result of
excessive sex.''
She informed the court further that her husband
liked sex too much and gave her no breathing
space.
"We start having sex every night just before
midnight and this goes on till the early hours of the
next day. Many times, immediately after he comes
back from work, he starts demanding for sex.
''He will refuse to stand up even when I am crying
and will start beating me whenever I complain.
"There were times I did faint, but when I came
around, he would start again.
"The way he's going, he will kill me. I now look
older than my age mates due to too much sex," she
said.
In his defence, Shuaib admitted to having a high sex
drive, but added that it was his right to have sex
with his wife.
"I was advised to marry a younger wife but I cannot
afford that, that is why I take care of her and give
her everything she wants.
"I have been trying to change her mind on the issue
of divorce, but she is adamant. I love her and
would not want to divorce her. I also know that sex
can't kill her," he said.
The case was adjourned till December 4.
Re: Woman Seek Dissolution Of Marriage Due to Excessive Demand For Sex by UjSizzle(f): 12:03pm On Nov 25, 2013
His right? WTF happened to mutual consent? Does he think she's a bloody sexx machine? shocked

He's endangering her life and isn't even bothered about it. This man needs medical attention and a very good lesson in self control.
Re: Woman Seek Dissolution Of Marriage Due to Excessive Demand For Sex by Mynd44: 12:05pm On Nov 25, 2013
That man does not need a wife, ne needs a lifetime supply of vaseline
Re: Woman Seek Dissolution Of Marriage Due to Excessive Demand For Sex by Miner13: 12:11pm On Nov 25, 2013
uj_sizzle: His right? WTF happened to mutual consent? Does he think she's a bloody sexx machine? shocked

He's endangering her life and isn't even bothered about it. This man needs medical attention and a very good lesson in self control.
always on nairaland
are addicted to it or you always has a leisure time.
Re: Woman Seek Dissolution Of Marriage Due to Excessive Demand For Sex by EvyE: 12:12pm On Nov 25, 2013
This man is crazy. He needs a LovePeddler not a wife
Re: Woman Seek Dissolution Of Marriage Due to Excessive Demand For Sex by UjSizzle(f): 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2013
Miner13:
always on nairaland
are addicted to it or you always has a leisure time?
I dedicate a couple of minutes everyday for nl.

Now tell me why you're following me around undecided
Re: Woman Seek Dissolution Of Marriage Due to Excessive Demand For Sex by UjSizzle(f): 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2013
Mynd_44: That man does not need a wife, ne needs a lifetime supply of vaseline
*faints*
Re: Woman Seek Dissolution Of Marriage Due to Excessive Demand For Sex by Miner13: 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2013
uj_sizzle:
I dedicate a couple of minutes everyday for nl.

Now tell me why you're following me around undecided
you wish to know?
Re: Woman Seek Dissolution Of Marriage Due to Excessive Demand For Sex by Miner13: 12:23pm On Nov 25, 2013
Ghahahahahahaha!!!
In German laugh
is this funny or is it confusing me?
Owkay!
Is he not a muslim? Why can't he go for 2nd wife to satisty his driller so that he wil not dril this woman to death.
Besides why can't this woman include D5 in dis man food evrynyt
pls i am not heartless just an advice
Re: Woman Seek Dissolution Of Marriage Due to Excessive Demand For Sex by etenyong(m): 12:24pm On Nov 25, 2013
some women are seeking divorce or having extra martal affairs becos their husband can't perform very well and here is a woman complianing dat her husband over do. I hereby advice d man to marry upto 4 wives so dat he will not killed d woman.
Re: Woman Seek Dissolution Of Marriage Due to Excessive Demand For Sex by Tolexander: 12:25pm On Nov 25, 2013
"I have managed to stay this
long in the marriage
because I thought his libido
would go down but
that has not been the case.
"In the eight years of our
marriage, we only have a
child, I had two miscarriages
as a result of
excessive sex.''
how would they want the child to feel if he heard that his mother and father divorced as a result of the differences in their libidoes?

I believe things are not just working out well between them, hence this excuse by the woman telling us she endured it for 8years.
Re: Woman Seek Dissolution Of Marriage Due to Excessive Demand For Sex by Seun(m): 12:47pm On Nov 25, 2013
The problem I see here is not that there's too much sex. The problems are sexual incompatibility (he needs a nympho wife) and RAPE!
Re: Woman Seek Dissolution Of Marriage Due to Excessive Demand For Sex by UjSizzle(f): 12:47pm On Nov 25, 2013
Miner13:
you wish to know?
Actually i'm really not interested in knowing.

1 Like

Re: Woman Seek Dissolution Of Marriage Due to Excessive Demand For Sex by Lilimax(f): 12:50pm On Nov 25, 2013
Evy E: This man is crazy. He needs a LovePeddler not a wife
Well said!
Re: Woman Seek Dissolution Of Marriage Due to Excessive Demand For Sex by Miner13: 12:52pm On Nov 25, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Actually i'm really not interested in knowing.
did not just know why your moniker radiate much admiration to my heart, your post and comment is my number 1 reason
i beg say na uj_sizzle dey like dis post.
Coz if na anoda person
i go just bomb hell

1 Like

Re: Woman Seek Dissolution Of Marriage Due to Excessive Demand For Sex by UjSizzle(f): 12:52pm On Nov 25, 2013
"I was advised to marry a younger wife but I cannot afford that, that is why I take care of her and give her everything she wants.
So he can't afford a younger wife and would rather kill the one he has. Is giving her everything she wants(except peace of mind and body) supposed to be compensation for having an insatiable libido and rape?
Re: Woman Seek Dissolution Of Marriage Due to Excessive Demand For Sex by UjSizzle(f): 12:56pm On Nov 25, 2013
Seun: The problem I see here is not that there's too much sex. The problems are sexual incompatibility (he needs a nympho wife) andRAPE!
So maybe we need to stop placing so much stock on sex after marriage since there is such a thing as sexual incompatibility to avoid stories that touch.
Re: Woman Seek Dissolution Of Marriage Due to Excessive Demand For Sex by Lilimax(f): 12:57pm On Nov 25, 2013
etenyong:
''He will refuse to stand up even when I am crying
and will start beating me whenever I complain.
"There were times I did faint, but when I came
around, he would start again.
"In the eight years of our marriage, we only have a
child, I had two miscarriages as a result of
excessive sex.''

Omg! This is wickedness sad!
These points above shows that the man does not truly love the wife.
If he does, he should have handled her with care undecided?

Alomo bitters may be dealing with the man cheesy
Re: Woman Seek Dissolution Of Marriage Due to Excessive Demand For Sex by Iaz93: 12:59pm On Nov 25, 2013
SMH

undecidedundecided
Re: Woman Seek Dissolution Of Marriage Due to Excessive Demand For Sex by deols(f): 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2013
Poor man!

He deserves to be satisfied just as much as she should not be forced. Divorce is a right step for them.

Hopefully, he'll get his type.
Re: Woman Seek Dissolution Of Marriage Due to Excessive Demand For Sex by Sissie(f): 1:12pm On Nov 25, 2013
It's either he marries his type or marry more than 1 wife.
Re: Woman Seek Dissolution Of Marriage Due to Excessive Demand For Sex by Cashio(m): 1:49pm On Nov 25, 2013
Others dey complain say their own no jst dey try kpatakpata,this one dey complain say na jaki she go marry...dem dey everly please woman at all?
Re: Woman Seek Dissolution Of Marriage Due to Excessive Demand For Sex by deols(f): 1:54pm On Nov 25, 2013
Nija men need extracurricular activities to channel their energy to. grin

Not saying evryone is like him. A daily sports activity or some gaming could really get him occupied instead of always wanting intimacy.
Re: Woman Seek Dissolution Of Marriage Due to Excessive Demand For Sex by yemi2plus(m): 1:54pm On Nov 25, 2013
Just like you need joy soap and water
Re: Woman Seek Dissolution Of Marriage Due to Excessive Demand For Sex by kandiikane(m): 3:32pm On Nov 25, 2013
Lool. I don't get it. Why marry if you are not willing to make sex your daily bread? It should be like eating 3times a day with snacks in between. grin
Re: Woman Seek Dissolution Of Marriage Due to Excessive Demand For Sex by Seun(m): 3:36pm On Nov 25, 2013
deols: Poor man!
Why do women have so much sympathy for monsters? The dude is a monster. It's one thing to have strong cravings for sex. It's a completely different thing to beat a woman you claim to love in order to force her have sex with you. That is rape. It is a serious crime.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman Seek Dissolution Of Marriage Due to Excessive Demand For Sex by Seun(m): 3:37pm On Nov 25, 2013
kandiikane: Lool. I don't get it. Why marry if you are not willing to make sex your daily bread? It should be like eating 3times a day with snacks in between. grin
Most married couples don't have sex everyday. Most married couples don't even have sex every week. Marriage is for babies, not sex.
Re: Woman Seek Dissolution Of Marriage Due to Excessive Demand For Sex by Lilimax(f): 3:41pm On Nov 25, 2013
Seun: Most married couples don't have sex everyday. Most married couples don't even have sex every week. Marriage is for babies, not sex.
Well said!
Re: Woman Seek Dissolution Of Marriage Due to Excessive Demand For Sex by deols(f): 3:41pm On Nov 25, 2013
Seun: Why do women have so much sympathy for monsters? The dude is a monster. It's one thing to have strong cravings for sex. It's a completely different thing to beat a woman you claim to love in order to force her have sex with you. That is rape. It is a serious crime.

It is wrong to be forceful with her. I said that

But he does deserve the satisfaction. Everyone in marriage deserves this gratification.
Re: Woman Seek Dissolution Of Marriage Due to Excessive Demand For Sex by kandiikane(m): 3:43pm On Nov 25, 2013
Seun: Most married couples don't have sex everyday. Most married couples don't even have sex every week. Marriage is for babies, not sex.

Seun, i know you are a eunuch but stop smoking that grass.
Marriage is for babies? Oh and that's why we now have more babies out of wedlock than in wedlock?
Re: Woman Seek Dissolution Of Marriage Due to Excessive Demand For Sex by deols(f): 3:43pm On Nov 25, 2013

I disagree with the last statement. I think marriage is for sex. Babies can come up later.
Re: Woman Seek Dissolution Of Marriage Due to Excessive Demand For Sex by kandiikane(m): 3:46pm On Nov 25, 2013
deols:

It is wrong to be forceful with her. I said that

But he does deserve the satisfaction. Everyone in marriage deserves this gratification.

I agree with you. Divorce is the only solution. It is noone's fault she has a low labido and it is not his fault he had a high sex drive. He must get a woman who has the same sex drive as him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Holy Way To Propose To A Girl! / Guys>use a Pic To Show The Best Hairstyle You Like To See On Ladies / Sexiest/Most Attractive Nairaland Monikers 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.