Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,636 members, 7,827,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Advice...my GF Is Pregnant For Another - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice...my GF Is Pregnant For Another (2347 Views)

Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) / My Gf Is Dirty (pics Inside) / ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice...my GF Is Pregnant For Another by Okworigeorge(m): 6:05pm On Nov 25, 2013
we have been dating for 5 months now. Although she told me she have another guy when I woe her, i still accepted to date her because I love her and the other guy live very far. she just told me that she is pregnant for the guy and that she will abort it, she is sorry, she couldn't keep the secret because she truly love me.....I'm so confuse right now
Re: Advice...my GF Is Pregnant For Another by MissLirusehn(f): 6:09pm On Nov 25, 2013
Lol. Dating 4 just 5 months. Abeg she is not ur GF.

1 Like

Re: Advice...my GF Is Pregnant For Another by Okworigeorge(m): 6:14pm On Nov 25, 2013
MissLirusehn: Lol. Dating 4 just 5 months. Abeg she is not ur GF.
m serious, we have been very good friends for about seven months before we started dating
Re: Advice...my GF Is Pregnant For Another by MissLirusehn(f): 6:30pm On Nov 25, 2013
Okworigeorge: m serious, we have been very good friends for about seven months before we started dating
now dat she's pregnant for anoda man, Do u wanna father d child? She trully loves u and yet she is carrying anoda man's baby. Wake up sir
Re: Advice...my GF Is Pregnant For Another by alienware(m): 6:36pm On Nov 25, 2013
Re: Advice...my GF Is Pregnant For Another by Okworigeorge(m): 6:37pm On Nov 25, 2013
MissLirusehn: now dat she's pregnant for anoda man, Do u wanna father d child? She trully loves u and yet she is carrying anoda man's baby. Wake up sir
she is abortin it, she told me knowing that I'll get mad buh she still did. she could've just aborted it but she chose to tell me
Re: Advice...my GF Is Pregnant For Another by MissLirusehn(f): 6:39pm On Nov 25, 2013
Okworigeorge: she is abortin it, she told me knowing that I'll get mad buh she still did. she could've just aborted it but she chose to tell me
plz dont tell me u are in support of wasting an innocent baby's life? If u were 2 b aborted back den wud u b here 2dae? Abeg save a life

4 Likes

Re: Advice...my GF Is Pregnant For Another by Okworigeorge(m): 6:53pm On Nov 25, 2013
MissLirusehn: plz dont tell me u are in support of wasting an innocent baby's life? If u were 2 b aborted back den wud u b here 2dae? Abeg save a life
am not in the position to decide. I didn't, she did

1 Like

Re: Advice...my GF Is Pregnant For Another by MissLirusehn(f): 7:04pm On Nov 25, 2013
Okworigeorge: am not in the position to decide. I didn't, she did
she is doing dat 4 u.u two wud b accountable 4 it. She really loved u cuz She is someone else wife
Re: Advice...my GF Is Pregnant For Another by QueenRAW(f): 7:05pm On Nov 25, 2013
You must consider that although you two are supposedly dating, she's still being intimate with this other man.If the fetus is small enough to abort, then they have slept together within the past 5 months.

If she truly loves you why is she still involved with this other man, let alone sleeping with him If she genuinely cares for you why has she put herself in the position to be pregnant for another man If you were dating another woman and got her pregnant, do you think she would be accepting, even if this other woman vowed to abort

I think not. She is clearly not dedicated to you nor your relationship.

4 Likes

Re: Advice...my GF Is Pregnant For Another by Enegod(m): 7:18pm On Nov 25, 2013
she is not pregnant.... she is playing you. You gatz think like a player always..pls don't fall for that!!! undecided
Re: Advice...my GF Is Pregnant For Another by Okworigeorge(m): 7:20pm On Nov 25, 2013
QueenR.A.W:
You must consider that although you two are supposedly dating, she's still being intimate with this other man.If the fetus is small enough to abort, then they have slept together within the past 5 months.

If she truly loves you why is she still involved with this other man, let alone sleeping with him If she genuinely cares for you why has she put herself in the position to be pregnant for another man If you were dating another woman and got her pregnant, do you think she would be accepting, even if this other woman vowed to abort

I think not. She is clearly not dedicated to you nor your relationship.
...tnx sista. she is a very jealous type, she is scared of losing me but yet won't end her oda relationship
Re: Advice...my GF Is Pregnant For Another by Ojjyy: 7:20pm On Nov 25, 2013
Sometimes one has to sacrifice something inorder to do the right even if it means giving up love. She is already pregnant for another man. That she told u about him before u guys started dating does not justify the act. The only thing u can do for her is to be there for her, just be her friend not boyfriend and make sure she keeps d baby if u truly love her. What about the planter, is he there for her? If he is there for her, then u can hands off.
Re: Advice...my GF Is Pregnant For Another by QueenRAW(f): 7:29pm On Nov 25, 2013
Okworigeorge: ...tnx sista. she is a very jealous type, she is scared of losing me but yet won't end her oda relationship
Well that says a lot about how much she respect you.It seems as if she is being selfish and self obsorbed.I hate to be harsh, but she does not love you, she loves herself.Her happiness is her only concern.

1 Like

Re: Advice...my GF Is Pregnant For Another by iyobs7(f): 7:54pm On Nov 25, 2013
Okworigeorge: ...tnx sista. she is a very jealous type, she is scared of losing me but yet won't end her oda relationship

Oga defender, I bin want insult you seriously but make them nor talk say I wicked I go chillax angry

1. She is playing on your stupidity and mumurity and zuozuority. This is what happens when you force someone into having an affair with you.
2. Another guy has licked the stew on her plate and she is bringing it for you to wash.
3. The said lady or girl has no atom of love or regard for you.
4. A jealous lover as you claim will never be as loose as she is.
5. You are not in a relationship. Maybe she has something to gain from u. Mugu 101
6. The next thing she will say now is ermmmm can you assist me with the money for the abortion and because you think she loves you and she wantz to abort the child she has for you, u go kukuma dish out d money.

YOU ARE NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP AND THE SAID GIRL DOESNT HAVE REGARD FOR YOU, YOUR EMOTIONS AND FEELINGS
*breaks bottle* angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Advice...my GF Is Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 25, 2013
Iyobs7 is right. She is playing you. Some girls have sharp brain and she is one of them. She is using you as a maga. Pls be careful if she is very adamant and focused about aborting the baby. Don't follow her to hospital to abort o cos if anything happen, na u police go carry. U better wash ur hands of her. She is miss trouble. If u watch yoruba film well, some things they act do happen in reality and that's a fact! Bros be careful o. if she is eventually successful with her abortion and u still want to go ahead with her, OGA ADE Do HIV test o !!!

1 Like

Re: Advice...my GF Is Pregnant For Another by ivyy(f): 8:04pm On Nov 25, 2013
The topic is pretty annoying. " Advice: my girlfriend is pregnant for another" dahell!!
Are you a mumu undecided
Re: Advice...my GF Is Pregnant For Another by Okworigeorge(m): 8:10pm On Nov 25, 2013
iyobs7:

Oga defender, I bin want insult you seriously but make them nor talk say I wicked I go chillax angry

1. She is playing on your stupidity and mumurity and zuozuority. This is what happens when you force someone into having an affair with you.
2. Another guy has licked the stew on her plate and she is bringing it for you to wash.
3. The said lady or girl has no atom of love or regard for you.
4. A jealous lover as you claim will never be as loose as she is.
5. You are not in a relationship. Maybe she has something to gain from u. Mugu 101
6. The next thing she will say now is ermmmm can you assist me with the money for the abortion and because you think she loves you and she wantz to abort the child she has for you, u go kukuma dish out d money.

YOU ARE NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP AND THE SAID GIRL DOESNT HAVE REGARD FOR YOU, YOUR EMOTIONS AND FEELINGS
*breaks bottle* angry angry angry
...bro, she no ask me 4 d moni, d guy don snd am...d truth is dat she is my 1st lov evn dou am in my mid twentis. I truly luv ha
Re: Advice...my GF Is Pregnant For Another by Okworigeorge(m): 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2013
Wunmi10: Iyobs7 is right. She is playing you. Some girls have sharp brain and she is one of them. She is using you as a maga. Pls be careful if she is very adamant and focused about aborting the baby. Don't follow her to hospital to abort o cos if anything happen, na u police go carry. U better wash ur hands of her. She is miss trouble. If u watch yoruba film well, some things they act do happen in reality and that's a fact! Bros be careful o. if she is eventually successful with her abortion and u still want to go ahead with her, OGA ADE Do HIV test o !!!
...tnx, i had wantd 2 follow her buh i wont
Re: Advice...my GF Is Pregnant For Another by Hayormeah(f): 8:19pm On Nov 25, 2013

u cant chase 2 rats at a tym,u wld end up loosing both.
buh are u rily in support she aborts?dts if she is pregnant at al.
You say she luvs u yet she wont end er relatnshp to b wit u?dts nt love!
Re: Advice...my GF Is Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 25, 2013
For agreeing to date anoda guy`s gf in the 1st case shows how wacky u are...dance to the rhythm of d beat u requested for
Re: Advice...my GF Is Pregnant For Another by iyobs7(f): 8:24pm On Nov 25, 2013
Okworigeorge: ...bro, she no ask me 4 d moni, d guy don snd am...d truth is dat she is my 1st lov evn dou am in my early twentis. I truly luv ha

Oga mi, wetin dey bite me for dis mata bin say u dey use love take dey defend urself...
You are in ur early twenties and maybe she is the only girl that has said Yes to your proposal
You dont have self worth and u fell if she leaves, then you have lost ur first love.

Follow this analogy
1. Previous day. she received a call from her bf, baby come and c me 2mao.
2. Next day she took her bath, dressed and called her bf, I am coming ooo...
3. She took a bus or whatever it is and got to the guyx house.
4. The guy welcomes her in and she sits on his bed
5. Then he sat beside her, touching smooching and kissing
6. Then she got so high and reached for his badoo and due to her highness, she opened her villa
without checking if Constable CD was on duty
7. She now got pregnant and came to tell you.
She slept with someone else without protection, how are you sure she doesnt have more than one sexual partner?
If she has HIV, how will you know? Because of love, u will contract it without reasoning.

Abeg be wise Bros. TO WHOM SENSE IS GIVEN BRAIN IS EXPECTED!!!

1 Like

Re: Advice...my GF Is Pregnant For Another by Okworigeorge(m): 8:33pm On Nov 25, 2013
iyobs7:

Oga mi, wetin dey bite me for dis mata bin say u dey use love take dey defend urself...
You are in ur early twenties and maybe she is the only girl that has said Yes to your proposal
You dont have self worth and u fell if she leaves, then you have lost ur first love.

Follow this analogy
1. Previous day. she received a call from her bf, baby come and c me 2mao.
2. Next day she took her bath, dressed and called her bf, I am coming ooo...
3. She took a bus or whatever it is and got to the guyx house.
4. The guy welcomes her in and she sits on his bed
5. Then he sat beside her, touching smooching and kissing
6. Then she got so high and reached for his badoo and due to her highness, she opened her villa
without checking if Constable CD was on duty
7. She now got pregnant and came to tell you.
She slept with someone else without protection, how are you sure she doesnt have more than one sexual partner?
If she has HIV, how will you know? Because of love, u will contract it without reasoning.

Abeg be wise Bros. TO WHOM SENSE IS GIVEN BRAIN IS EXPECTED!!!
guy tnx i gt u, she jez calld n ask me 2 meet ha near d hospital nw, i told ha m nt kumin
Re: Advice...my GF Is Pregnant For Another by MissLirusehn(f): 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2013
Okworigeorge: guy tnx i gt u, she jez calld n ask me 2 meet ha near d hospital nw, i told ha m nt kumin
be deceiving urself sir
Re: Advice...my GF Is Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 25, 2013
That's not healthy

Selfishness. Pls turn your head and reason
If she so loves you, why won't she let this other man go?
Don't you think you're playing second fiddle?
If she can't keep his baby,why won't she let him go?
Or maybe the truth is that she's 'loving' you and keeping him as her mugu. He sends her maintenance allowance and she's using it to shower love on you and you're being blinded to the kind of person she is

She manipulative and indecisive
Stand up to her now. Let her decide what she wants to avoid wasting your time
Re: Advice...my GF Is Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 25, 2013
Thank you
Why would a reasonable dude date someone that's in a relationship?
What did he hope to achieve.
Osahon7: For agreeing to date anoda guy`s gf in the 1st case shows how wacky u are...dance to the rhythm of d beat u requested for
Re: Advice...my GF Is Pregnant For Another by Okworigeorge(m): 8:52pm On Nov 25, 2013
lorretta u: That's not healthy

Selfishness. Pls turn your head and reason
If she so loves you, why won't she let this other man go?
Don't you think you're playing second fiddle?
If she can't keep his baby,why won't she let him go?
Or maybe the truth is that she's 'loving' you and keeping him as her mugu. He sends her maintenance allowance and she's using it to shower love on you and you're being blinded to the kind of person she is

She manipulative and indecisive
Stand up to her now. Let her decide what she wants to avoid wasting your time
i tink so. I knw she luv me cos ha friend once told to open up to me not knowin i undastnd d language while we were still friends. D said guy is a player n she knws it....now i tink i shud jez end d whole tyn
Re: Advice...my GF Is Pregnant For Another by DukeNija(m): 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2013
Okworigeorge im sorry to say this, so so sorry to say this but...
YOU ARE A BIG FOOOOOOOUUUUUULLLLLLLL!!!
Re: Advice...my GF Is Pregnant For Another by njuwo(m): 9:16pm On Nov 25, 2013
Osahon7: For agreeing to date anoda guy`s gf in the 1st case shows how wacky u are...dance to the rhythm of d beat u requested for
Produced by 2face Idibia
Re: Advice...my GF Is Pregnant For Another by Okworigeorge(m): 9:33pm On Nov 25, 2013
Duke_Nija: Okworigeorge im sorry to say this, so so sorry to say this but...
...grow up dude
Re: Advice...my GF Is Pregnant For Another by mikeywise(m): 9:38pm On Nov 25, 2013
Duke_Nija: Okworigeorge im sorry to say this, so so sorry to say this but...

This is an understatement.
Re: Advice...my GF Is Pregnant For Another by Okworigeorge(m): 9:45pm On Nov 25, 2013
mikeywise:

This is an understatement.
.....LMAO

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Win The Heart A Girl Of Who Is Already In A Relationship? / 58 Insane Things You Do When You Have A Crush On Someone / Please delete this thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.