Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

How Can I Win The Heart A Girl Of Who Is Already In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Win The Heart A Girl Of Who Is Already In A Relationship? (2333 Views)

8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls / Is It Normal?? A Guy Of 18 Crushing On A Girl Of 12 / Am In Love Wit A 13 Years Old Girl... How Do I Win Her Heart. + Pix Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Win The Heart A Girl Of Who Is Already In A Relationship? by otijah(m): 2:31pm On Aug 07, 2014
I just finished speaking with her and she said she has a bf already, meanwhile am with her numb and i dont knw the next thing to do honestly. Please male experts here help me out?
Re: How Can I Win The Heart A Girl Of Who Is Already In A Relationship? by MizMyColi(f): 2:46pm On Aug 07, 2014
otijah: I just finished speaking with her and she said she has a bf already, meanwhile am with her numb and i dont knw the next thing to do honestly. Please male experts here help me out?
Okay, Let me reserve my comments for the male experts cool *spreads mat*
Re: How Can I Win The Heart A Girl Of Who Is Already In A Relationship? by vizkiz: 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2014
Ok, i think i have to make it practical then...if you wanna win her heart, just. Follow these steps....

1.Be real: you dnt have to act like a Movie star or use some awkward pick up lines. Just be yourself

2. Give me her number: i'll help you call her and tell her how much her love is making you sleepless...

3. follow step 2
Re: How Can I Win The Heart A Girl Of Who Is Already In A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 07, 2014
OP?
Wot if she is my broda's galfrnd, so i shld give tip on hw to dilapidate a peaceful relation? Haba! Wich kind assunda b dat nah, gud/responsible gals neva exhauste for naija
jst kip prayn nd kip ur eyes open gringrin
Re: How Can I Win The Heart A Girl Of Who Is Already In A Relationship? by rawpadgin(m): 3:02pm On Aug 07, 2014
if she's in a serious relationship forget her, if not start by being her friend(platonic)
Re: How Can I Win The Heart A Girl Of Who Is Already In A Relationship? by KONJIKILLER(m): 3:06pm On Aug 07, 2014
vizkiz: Ok, i think i have to make it practical then...if you wanna win her heart, just. Follow these steps....

1.Be real: you dnt have to act like a Movie star or use some awkward pick up lines. Just be yourself

2. Give me her number: i'll help you call her and tell her how much her love is making you sleepless...

3. follow step 2
BEWARE!! Babe Snatcher

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win The Heart A Girl Of Who Is Already In A Relationship? by otijah(m): 4:24pm On Aug 07, 2014
vizkiz: Ok, i think i have to make it practical then...if you wanna win her heart, just. Follow these steps....

3. follow step 2
even if i give u her numb u no go fit do anything

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Win The Heart A Girl Of Who Is Already In A Relationship? by raziboi(m): 7:52pm On Aug 07, 2014
u wan snatch person gal frnd...abi....

ONE GUD TURN DESERVERS ANODA!!!!
Re: How Can I Win The Heart A Girl Of Who Is Already In A Relationship? by hakeem4(m): 9:08pm On Aug 07, 2014
otijah: I just finished speaking with her and she said she has a bf already, meanwhile am with her numb and i dont knw the next thing to do honestly. Please male experts here help me out?
take the weakness of her present bf n use it against him
Re: How Can I Win The Heart A Girl Of Who Is Already In A Relationship? by jefflittlecent(m): 9:19pm On Aug 07, 2014
its very easy but u will regret doing it later sha.
Re: How Can I Win The Heart A Girl Of Who Is Already In A Relationship? by Yooguyz: 11:39am On Aug 11, 2014

What's her body language towards you like? Is she flirity or very stern?
Re: How Can I Win The Heart A Girl Of Who Is Already In A Relationship? by TRADELYN: 12:07pm On Aug 11, 2014
* Researching...*
Re: How Can I Win The Heart A Girl Of Who Is Already In A Relationship? by Vikky014(f): 1:19pm On Aug 11, 2014
Some boys hav fish brain tho!so u cant be a frnd to a girl wtout intimacy?u wnt her to quit her current bf & follow u?she can friend zone u wtout ur knowledge sha
Re: How Can I Win The Heart A Girl Of Who Is Already In A Relationship? by Mprex(f): 1:35pm On Aug 11, 2014
Get to be friendly, dont bring up the se.x issue yet. Behave like you dont know she is dating. Show her off. Be caring emotionally, financially cool and otherwise.
Re: How Can I Win The Heart A Girl Of Who Is Already In A Relationship? by Tallesty1(m): 1:43pm On Aug 11, 2014
Mprex: Get to be friendly, dont bring up the se.x issue yet. Behave like you dont know she is dating. Show her off. Be caring emotionally, financially cool and otherwise.

Surprised to see this from a gal.

@Op, Leave her alone and look for another girl.
Re: How Can I Win The Heart A Girl Of Who Is Already In A Relationship? by Mprex(f): 1:49pm On Aug 11, 2014
Tallesty1: Surprised to see this from a gal.

@Op, Leave her alone and look for another girl.
whats the suprise for?

The Op should go for what he wants

i can bet my last kobo there is some guy out there giving your girl 101 reasons why she should be with him instead of you
Re: How Can I Win The Heart A Girl Of Who Is Already In A Relationship? by Tallesty1(m): 1:55pm On Aug 11, 2014
Mprex:
whats the suprise for?

The Op should go for what he wants

i can bet my last kobo there is some guy out there giving your girl 101 reasons why she should be with him instead of you

Their business. No guy in his right sense will do that. If she leaves me and go to him then she will definitely leave him for another guy. A real guy respects people's relationship.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win The Heart A Girl Of Who Is Already In A Relationship? by Mprex(f): 2:15pm On Aug 11, 2014
Tallesty1: Their business. No guy in his right sense will do that. If she leaves me and go to him then she will definitely leave him for another guy. A real guy respects people's relationship.
I'm not disputing that but what about the Op, what about his feelings and emotions?

And moreover, there are chances that the said girl isnt very ok with her present relationship, if not why would she be giving her number to another guy in the 1st place?
Re: How Can I Win The Heart A Girl Of Who Is Already In A Relationship? by Tallesty1(m): 3:31pm On Aug 11, 2014
Mprex:
I'm not disputing that but what about the Op, what about his feelings and emotions?
very funny, how was it before he met the girl? He should look for another girl. Simple. Any girl that leaves her man for you is not even worth keeping.

Mprex:
And moreover, there are chances that the said girl isnt very ok with her present relationship, if not why would she be giving her number to another guy in the 1st place?
That is none of the Op's business. Can you swear that you haven't given your number to an admirer? Does it mean you are not happy in ur r/shp? Haba! The girl won't tell the op about her relationship if she is not happy in it

You sef

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win The Heart A Girl Of Who Is Already In A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 11, 2014
Let them break up and enter set grin grin
Re: How Can I Win The Heart A Girl Of Who Is Already In A Relationship? by chelseabmw(m): 4:22pm On Aug 11, 2014
OP

Please leave the girl alone...... How will u feel when someone snatch this same girl from you?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win The Heart A Girl Of Who Is Already In A Relationship? by Ograke(m): 4:25pm On Aug 11, 2014
chelseabmw: OP
Please leave the girl alone...... How will u feel when someone snatch this same girl from you?
Tallesty1: Their business. No guy in his right sense will do that. If she leaves me and go to him then she will definitely leave him for another guy. A real guy respects people's relationship.
That's just it.

There are more than enough beautiful,smart and well-mannered single girls in the world.

I don't fathom why he's hell-bent on winning over the heart of a girl already in a relationship.

@Op.

Why must you sabotage other's relationship just because of your own selfish desire?

How would you feel if you were the boyfriend of the girl in question?

That one nuthead is pestering your girl with romantic advances fully aware she's in a serious relationship with you?
Re: How Can I Win The Heart A Girl Of Who Is Already In A Relationship? by Mprex(f): 8:54pm On Aug 11, 2014
Tallesty1: very funny, how was it before he met the girl? He should look for another girl. Simple. Any girl that leaves her man for you is not even worth keeping.

That is none of the Op's business. Can you swear that you haven't given your number to an admirer? Does it mean you are not happy in ur r/shp? Haba! The girl won't tell the op about her relationship if she is not happy in it

You sef
ayaf hear undecided
Re: How Can I Win The Heart A Girl Of Who Is Already In A Relationship? by great289(m): 9:20pm On Aug 11, 2014
play formation 5 4 1 and u mst surely win.
Re: How Can I Win The Heart A Girl Of Who Is Already In A Relationship? by inositol88(m): 9:23pm On Aug 11, 2014
BY LOOKING FOR YOUR OWN
Re: How Can I Win The Heart A Girl Of Who Is Already In A Relationship? by Mariopgomery(m): 9:26pm On Aug 11, 2014

after winning her heart and loving her how would you feel if someone else tries to win her heart?
Re: How Can I Win The Heart A Girl Of Who Is Already In A Relationship? by purplesummer(f): 9:43pm On Aug 11, 2014
Guy manage friends' zone nau. Na wa o
Re: How Can I Win The Heart A Girl Of Who Is Already In A Relationship? by otijah(m): 11:41am On Aug 12, 2014
purplesummer:
Guy manage friends' zone nau. Na wa o
cheesy e no go beta for u
Re: How Can I Win The Heart A Girl Of Who Is Already In A Relationship? by otijah(m): 11:43am On Aug 12, 2014
great289: play formation 5 4 1 and u mst surely win.
i need details on that formation pls
Re: How Can I Win The Heart A Girl Of Who Is Already In A Relationship? by otijah(m): 11:44am On Aug 12, 2014
Mariopgomery:

after winning her heart and loving her how would you feel if someone else tries to win her heart?
guy i can leave that girl alone until av gotten her
Re: How Can I Win The Heart A Girl Of Who Is Already In A Relationship? by otijah(m): 11:45am On Aug 12, 2014
inositol88: BY LOOKING FOR YOUR OWN
that what am looking for nau
Re: How Can I Win The Heart A Girl Of Who Is Already In A Relationship? by otijah(m): 11:45am On Aug 12, 2014
chelseabmw: OP

make i get her first

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beauty And Brains : Which Would You Rather Have In Your Relationship / Which Tribe Sings Romantic Songs Better In Nigeria? / Help Me Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.