Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. (11014 Views)

Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 / Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election / What Apostle Paul Had To Say About Tithes And Other Heretic Teachings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by woky: 7:57am On Nov 29, 2013
Ukuts gp: I have more than twenty issues to raise from those books u people have added to the bible to support ur barbaric teachings.

It shows the aprocrypha is man made fiction. GOD have nothing to do with it.
Those books are written by false prophets and satan's agents sent by him to discredit God. But they have failed woefully.
calm down..
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by woky: 8:03am On Nov 29, 2013
woky: During The time of Tobit, the new covenant has not come to an existance becouse as at then, they only observ convanant which requires constant offering of sacrifies for atonement of sins.

Now see what Luke 11:41 says
"but rather give alms of such things as you have; and, behold, all things are clean to you.

If you have time, Read Acts 10:2-4 to undestand more.
pls read Acts 10:2-4 pray to the Holy spirit to guide you when reading
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 8:09am On Nov 29, 2013
@OP So all you want us to do is follow you blindly on which ever issue you raise and when you are proven wrong you dodge and come up with another issue? Tell me, all the issues you raised so far what are the conclusion?
Is the book of 1king not false and heretic?
Christ using concoction to cure the blind, is it occultic?
Is praise ordered by God as the only means of casting demons away?
Is God confined to a particular method when performing miracles.?

If your method is to keep evading glaring truths then I will only say you just want to criticize and not to seek truth, then you can carry on with your wish.

I am not here to win an argument but to seek truth, I don't know about you.

The bible is not my final authority in matters of faith it is a trusted guide, I don't know about you.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by woky: 8:23am On Nov 29, 2013
Sal C: @OP So all you want us to do is follow you blindly on which ever issue you raise and when you are proven wrong you dodge and come up with another issue? Tell me, all the issues you raised so far what are the conclusion?

If you your method is to keep evading glaring truths then I will only say you just want to criticise and not to seek truth, then you can carry on with your wish.

I am not here to win an argument but to truth, I don't know about you.

The bible is not my final authority in matters of faith it is a trusted guide, I don't know about you.
have not being following the thread shaa

bt i tink am now following starting from page 4, hope an not late.. grin
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 8:33am On Nov 29, 2013
woky: have not being following the thread shaa

bt i tink am now following starting from page 4, hope an not late.. grin
Nay man, but you will need to go through it from the 0 page to get the detail.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 9:15am On Nov 29, 2013
woky: During The time of Tobit, the new covenant has not come to an existance becouse as at then, they only observ convanant which requires constant offering of sacrifies for atonement of sins.

"but rather give alms of such things as you have; and, behold, all things are clean to you.

and tobit was alive during jeroboam revolt. It did nt say sacrifice but giving of arms will purge u from ur sins and make u earn everlasting life. Was the term ''everlasting life'' ever used during the old testament? Does that book of luke u quoted shows that the arms u give can make atonement for ur sins? What can make an atonement for sins? Answer this once first? And lest i forget who through sacrifice make an atonement for his sins before the coming of covenant instituted by God during the time of moses?

Is it the new covenant or old covenant u are talking about?
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 9:18am On Nov 29, 2013
I know they would hv to invite you in this because they cannot match me in this very question. But who will i invite now?
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 9:23am On Nov 29, 2013
Sal C: @OP So all you want us to do is follow you blindly on which ever issue you raise and when you are proven wrong you dodge and come up with another issue? Tell me, all the issues you raised so far what are the conclusion?

If your method is to keep evading glaring truths then I will only say you just want to criticize and not to seek truth, then you can carry on with your wish.

I am not here to win an argument but to seek truth, I don't know about you.

to me the bible is my only guide. U people are just following mere tradition
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 10:09am On Nov 29, 2013
Ukuts gp: to me the bible is my only guide. U people are just following mere tradition
Lol I intentionally gave that last line because i know you can't resist responding to it but you won't want to be humble enough to handle the questions on that post.
Did you now see how truthful you are?
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 10:36am On Nov 29, 2013
Sal C: Lol intentionally gave that last line because i know you can resist responding to it but you won't want to be humble enough to handle the questions on that post.
the men u mention are the prophet of God and God used them to do diverse miracles.

But i dnt see hw the smoke from the heart of fish and liver place in the fire precribed by that evil book of urs can chase away demons. It is purely occultic to me period.

And if u claim that the apocrypha books are inspired of God then u must b ready to defend all the issue that i will raise concerning those books. Or else, u will agree that it was a mere fiction made by man and have no bearing with God.

We will deal with d historical aspect later but now, let us deal with d content first.

I know that u will invite italo later cos ur strenght won't carry this alone.

D apocrypha books are books written by false prophets and agents of satan to discredit God but they hv failed woefully.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 10:41am On Nov 29, 2013
Sal C: Lol intentionally gave that last line because i know you can resist responding to it but you won't want to be humble enough to handle the questions on that post.
whether it was intentional or unintentional the glaring fact is that u people are following the roman traditions and nt God.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 11:14am On Nov 29, 2013
Sal C: Nay man, but you will need to go through it from the 0 page to get the detail.
let him read it very well. I am waiting here. And try to invite the others cos only woky cant do the job.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 29, 2013
Demain_man:

You can also make more research and you will see that i am right.

You maybe right cos you think you ve made a research and you have the truth, I also think I did. But lets reason it out. Your words:

This church that you are up in arms against put the whole bible together and named it bible. This is the oldest church known to man and all the other churches broke out of this Catholic Church.

1. When was Roman Catholic Church established?

2. When you say they put the bible together, what do you mean? that they assembled the inspired writings, "OT" and "NT", and named them bible?

3. I suppose you mean that, it is the oldest Christian Church known to man. How do you prove this point?

Why not just abandon the whole bible and go look for you own book?

Are you saying that the Bible is Roman Catholic's?

Next you will be blaming God for making Catholic church the first church.

Can you tell us how God made Roman Catholic the first Church and others the second, third, etc?
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 1:05pm On Nov 29, 2013
I wonder where all of them have gone to. Maybe they are doing more research to defend themselves. Anyway, no problem, when u finish ur research we would continue.

But here is a link u can read too. Just be reading this 4 d mean time. We shall look at it later.
http://www.studytoanswer.net/rcc/rvb_apocrypha.html

but let us finish with the content first. Because there are lots of issues there to tackle.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Demainman1: 1:18pm On Nov 29, 2013
JMAN05:

You maybe right cos you think you ve made a research and you have the truth, I also think I did. But lets reason it out. Your words:

1. When was Roman Catholic Church established?

2. When you say they put the bible together, what do you mean? that they assembled the inspired writings, "OT" and "NT", and named them bible?

3. I suppose you mean that, it is the oldest Christian Church known to man. How do you prove this point?

Are you saying that the Bible is Roman Catholic's?

Can you tell us how God made Roman Catholic the first Church and others the second, third, etc?

My dear friend, like i said earlier, i have done my research. There are so many threads here that have done justice to all these your questions above. Google them you will find answers. Take what you belief is the facts.

The Catholic Church compiled the bible books as you have them today and even named them accordingly that is a documented FACT! you are very free to think otherwise.

I have learnt that any debate by a protestant and a Catholic is not a debate but an ARGUMENT. I don't have power for that. I am not a Pastor looking for customers. You are free to serve your God as you please but don't bother trying to convince me. Only God himself can make me change from being a Catholic and when I do i will start my own and look for my own customers by discrediting all the other churches including the Catholic church and promoting only my own. It is called MARKETING grin
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 1:22pm On Nov 29, 2013
Ukuts gp: the men u mention are the prophet of God and God used them to do diverse miracles.

But i dnt see hw the smoke from the heart of fish and liver place in the fire precribed by that evil book of urs can chase away demons. It is purely occultic to me period.

And if u claim that the apocrypha books are inspired of God then u must b ready to defend all the issue that i will raise concerning those books. Or else, u will agree that it was a mere fiction made by man and have no bearing with God.

We will deal with d historical aspect later but now, let us deal with d content first.

I know that u will invite italo later cos ur strenght won't carry this alone.

D apocrypha books are books written by false prophets and agents of satan to discredit God but they hv failed woefully.
I care less about vain blabbing and pride, guess you are trying to shy away from the glaring truths and so you don't want to answer the questions. Am not surprised because I know that's how it will be.( I prove you wrong, you dodge thingy)

FYI i did not invite anybody here and I have no intention of doing so afterall no one invited me here so don't use that to save face dear. As for Italo, he posted on this thread yesterday so stop behaving like a baby by saying I will invite him. Why should I invited him when you are already finding it difficult dealing with me alone. Lol isn't it ridiculous?

Thank God you said the apocrypha is not inspired "to you" I care less about your personal view.

1 Like

Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 1:23pm On Nov 29, 2013
woky: pls read Acts 10:2-4 pray to the Holy spirit to guide you when reading
how does the arms' giving purge cornelius of his sins in these verses of scripture. How does it atone for his sins? Do u know the meaning of 'purge' and 'atone' at all?
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 1:25pm On Nov 29, 2013
Ukuts gp: whether it was intentional or unintentional the glaring fact is that u people are following the roman traditions and nt God.
Your personal view again and It doesn't change a thing without proof. Sorry about that.
Thank God I've not gone extra-biblical since we started and you are already agitating, If I do, that means you will run wild.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by POPEII: 1:27pm On Nov 29, 2013
What is this one saying?
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 1:27pm On Nov 29, 2013
Ukuts gp: I know they would hv to invite you in this because they cannot match me in this very question. But who will i invite now?
A false speech made out of fear.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 29, 2013
Demain_man:

My dear friend, like i said earlier, i have done my research. There are so many threads here that have done justice to all these your questions above. Google them you will find answers. Take what you belief is the facts.

The Catholic Church compiled the bible books as you have them today and even named them accordingly that is a documented FACT! you are very free to think otherwise.

I have learnt that any debate by a protestant and a Catholic is not a debate but an ARGUMENT. I don't have power for that. I am not a Pastor looking for customers. You are free to serve your God as you please but don't bother trying to convince me. Only God himself can make me change from being a Catholic and when I do i will start my own and look for my own customers by discrediting all the other churches including the Catholic church and promoting only my own. It is called MARKETING grin

ok sir.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 1:43pm On Nov 29, 2013
Ukuts gp: The apocrypha also teaches that giving of arms can purge one from sin and make one to earn everlasting life. Tobit 12:9 and Tobit 4:11. It means u can buy ur way into heaven. But this is contrary to the apostle's teachings. And it is false.
Let me give you a straight answer again and watch you shy away from truth.

Your question here is a very simply one to answer, the book of Tobit is in the old testament before the earthly existence of Jesus Christ therefore salvation then is largely dependent on works and sacrifices of which alms giving is a part of it. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that passage
You saying it means one can buy salvation with money is your own misinterpretation because alms giving does not always deal with money.

I have answered you now answer mine.
Is tobit in the new testament?
Will you mentain it contradict the apostles' teaching?
Is the teaching of the apostles in the old or new testament?
Did you now see that you are intentionally being biased?
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 1:47pm On Nov 29, 2013
Ukuts gp: let him read it very well. I am waiting here. And try to invite the others cos only woky cant do the job.
Do not panic it is not a do or die affair ok? Just keep an open mind and be truthful. Stop hiding behind mummy and accusing me of things I know nothing about.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 2:21pm On Nov 29, 2013
Sal C: Let me give you a straight answer again and watch you shy away from truth.

Your question here is a very simply one to answer, the book of Tobit is in the old testament before the earthly existence of Jesus Christ therefore salvation then is largely dependent on works and sacrifices of which alms giving is a part of it. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that passage
You saying it means one can buy salvation with money is your own misinterpretation because alms giving does not always deal with money.

I have answered you now answer mine.
Is tobit in the new testament?
Will you mentain it contradict the apostles' teaching?
Is the teaching of the apostles in the old or new testament?
Did you now see that you are intentionally being biased?

tell me when does arms giving becomes part of animal sacrifice use in making an atonement. Show me where the bible said that giving of arms can purge one of his sins.

In all the places 'arms' is used in the scripture, can u tell me how it was connected with the sacrifice of animals?

If arms is not giving, can u show me where it was used to mean the sacrifice of animals?

Can u tell me also were tobit was mentioned in the old testaments and when he existed?

Why do u and woky said a different thing?
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 2:24pm On Nov 29, 2013
Sal C: Do not panic it is not a do or die affair ok? Just keep and open mind and be truthful. Stop hiding behind mummy and accusing me of things I know nothing about.
u are funny. Ok i will keep an open mind
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 2:25pm On Nov 29, 2013
Sal C: A false speech made out of fear.
me afraid? U must be joking. Let's watch out
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 2:30pm On Nov 29, 2013
Sal C: You personal view again and It doesn't change a thing without proof. Sorry about that.
Thank God I've not gone extra-biblical since we started and you are already agitating, If I do, that means you will run wild.
everybody knows that even you. Stop pretending.
Who told u i would run wild.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 2:32pm On Nov 29, 2013
Ukuts gp: tell me when does arms giving becomes part of animal sacrifice use in making an atonement. Show me where the bible said that giving of arms can purge one of his sins.

In all the places 'arms' is used in the scripture, can u tell me how it was connected with the sacrifice of animals?

If arms is not giving, can u show me where it was used to mean the sacrifice of animals?

Can u tell me also were tobit was mentioned in the old testaments and when he existed?

Why do u and woky said a different thing?
Oga are you reading your imaginations into my post.?
I said alms giving is a kind of sacrifice and you cleverly turned it to animal sacrifice.
I will gladly answer your questions when you must have answered mine.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 2:45pm On Nov 29, 2013
Ukuts gp: everybody knows that even you. Stop pretending.
Who told u i would run wild.
Always bear in mind; I care less about peoples' unproven opinions.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 3:09pm On Nov 29, 2013
Sal C: Oga are you reading your imaginations into my post.?
I said alms giving is a kind of sacrifice and you cleverly turned it to animal sacrifice.
I will gladly answer your questions when you must have answered mine.
what kind of sacrifice? Let me know then.

U didn't answer all d question in that post too.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by woky: 3:10pm On Nov 29, 2013
Ukuts gp: and tobit was alive during jeroboam revolt. It did nt say sacrifice but giving of arms will purge u from ur sins and make u earn everlasting life. Was the term ''everlasting life'' ever used during the old testament? Does that book of luke u quoted shows that the arms u give can make atonement for ur sins? What can make an atonement for sins? Answer this once first? And lest i forget who through sacrifice make an atonement for his sins before the coming of covenant instituted by God during the time of moses?

Is it the new covenant or old covenant u are talking about?
dont gt ur point..
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 3:16pm On Nov 29, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia / Fear Not, Your Saviour Is Here!! - Joseph Prince / How My Crazy Love For A Girl Inspired The Extent Of My Love For God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.