Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. (11012 Views)

Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 / Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election / What Apostle Paul Had To Say About Tithes And Other Heretic Teachings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 2:49pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ukuts gp: are u telling me now that God support lying
Are you asking me? The answer is in the passage i gave to you.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 2:49pm On Nov 28, 2013
Sal C: Make research and verify if the first translation of kjv has apocrypha and why.
why dnt u make the research and post it here for us to see.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Demainman1: 2:52pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ukuts gp: so that scripture tells u dat God was the one who helped Abraham tell lies when God himself condemned lying. So God was contradicting himself abi. And when u look at it closely u will really finds out that sarah was Abraham's sister.

Who is your sister? Do you marry your sister? If yes why do you have to lie to hide the fact?
If God assisted Judith in telling lies who assisted Abraham? Devil?
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 2:52pm On Nov 28, 2013
Sal C: Are you asking me? The answer is in the passage i gave to you.
i now know dat lack of understanding is ur problem. Did u at all read the full account of that story?
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 2:55pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ukuts gp: open ur eyes and read it very well
What else do you want me to see? I gave you an instance where Jesus Christ himself used an object to cure the bible and this is all you can say?
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 2:57pm On Nov 28, 2013
Demain_man:

Who is your sister? Do you marry your sister? If yes why do you have to lie to hide the fact?
If God assisted Judith in telling lies who assisted Abraham? Devil?
did it state that God assisted abraham in telling lies or u want to accuse God. Or perhaps, add ur own version to that story. So if i tell lies now it was God abi? And who is d father of lies?
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 2:59pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ukuts gp: i now know dat lack of understanding is ur problem. Did u at all read the full account of that story?
I have no such problem. When one of the spirits came to sought God permission to put lies in the mouth of the prophets, what was God's reply?
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Demainman1: 3:00pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ukuts gp: did it state that God assisted abraham in telling lies or u want to accuse God. Or perhaps, add ur own version to that story. So if i tell lies now it was God abi? And who is d father of lies?

Who created lies or better still who created the father of or lies?
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 3:04pm On Nov 28, 2013
Sal C: Let me start from the title of this thread and that of the link you provided,
the other thread said" the catholic church did not give us the bible" while your thread read thus " the false and heretic apocryphal books added by the roman catholic church"

Can you tell me how and when the catholic church added the apocrypha to the bible?
Give an instance of any bible that pre-dated the catholic bible without the apocrypha.
This post is yet to be attended to.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 3:07pm On Nov 28, 2013
Sal C: What else do you want me to see? I gave you an instance where Jesus Christ himself used an object to cure the bible and this is all you can say?
so u cant see the making of evil concotion there abi. Can demon be cast out with evil concotion. Hv u seen such in the bible. What are they doing with human liver and gull and those rubbish there.why dont u post that verse let me clarify it for u. That is nt of God. That books is an occultic books and it is devilish.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Demainman1: 3:07pm On Nov 28, 2013
And on and on and on and on and on................

Anybody can take any word from the bible and run with it and claim to be authority on it. That is why you have one million and one denominations trying to outdo one another. The worst are this one man shows. They will twist anything twistable to win anothe customer to their fold.

To the Catholics Jesus said "That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it"
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 3:10pm On Nov 28, 2013
Demain_man:

How created lies or better still who created the father of or lies?
u should hv told me to educate u on the bible b4 coming here. I can see that u lack understanding.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 3:12pm On Nov 28, 2013
Demain_man: And on and on and on and on and on................

Anybody can take any word from the bible and run with it and claim to be authority on it. That is why you have one million and one denominations trying to outdo one another. The worst are this one man shows. They will twist anything twistable to win anothe customer to their fold.

To the Catholics Jesus said "That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it"

so how was peter a member of the roman catholic church
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Demainman1: 3:17pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ukuts gp: u should hv told me to educate u on the bible b4 coming here. I can see that u lack understanding.

You have been trying to educate all of us here all the while but you have been a very bad teacher at that. I have nothing to learn from you atall since all you do is to learn the bible in order to attack the Catholic.

All i can say to you is 'how market'? I hope you are catching customers whereever you are. Goodluck. Nothing you say matters to me
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 3:18pm On Nov 28, 2013
Sal C: I have no such problem. When one of the spirits came to sought God permission to put lies in the mouth of the prophets, what was God's reply?
did u also ask why God gave the permission?
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 3:22pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ukuts gp: so u cant see the making of evil concotion there abi. Can demon be cast out with evil concotion. Hv u seen such in the bible. What are they doing with human liver and gull and those rubbish there.why dont u post that verse let me clarify it for u. That is nt of God. That books is an occultic books and it is devilish.
And Jesus spat on the ground mixing his saliva with mud (making of concotion).
So what's the difference? Why is one devilish and the other angellic?
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 3:33pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ukuts gp: did u also ask why God gave the permission?
In other words you agree that God permitted it.

Let me state here that whatever God does has a reason.

To answer you, God permitted it for whatever reason. But our concern here is, at some points, and for some reason, God caused his people to lie. NO?

So according to you, that book is devilish and heretic, No?
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by nnatom: 3:34pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ukuts gp: u should hv told me to educate u on the bible b4 coming here. I can see that u lack understanding.

my brother, I see u have a full understanding of d bible. pls give a historic brake down on d addition of those books and why there are versions of the bible and where is d main bible dat dis versions emanated from?
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 3:46pm On Nov 28, 2013
nnatom:

my brother, I see u have a full understanding of d bible. pls give a historic brake down on d addition of those books and why there are versions of the bible and where is d main bible dat dis versions emanated from?
hv u read the link i provided up there?
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 3:53pm On Nov 28, 2013
Sal C: What else do you want me to see? I gave you an instance where Jesus Christ himself used an object to cure the bible and this is all you can say?
hw can a smoke from the heart of fish on a fire drive away demon? Is it nt occultic? Tobit 6:5-7.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 3:55pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ukuts gp: so u cant see the making of evil concotion there abi. Can demon be cast out with evil concotion. Hv u seen such in the bible. What are they doing with human liver and gull and those rubbish there.why dont u post that verse let me clarify it for u. That is nt of God. That books is an occultic books and it is devilish.
You started by giving the quotation and now you want me to post it?

And a little correction please, it wasn't human liver and gall, it was that of a fish.

1 Like

Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Demainman1: 3:57pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ukuts gp: hv u read the link i provided up there?

Which link? A man ask you to share that your bible knowledge with him and you say put link up. No be that link to another blind argument ? Answer the question. cheesy
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 3:58pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ukuts gp: hw can a smoke from the heart of fish on a fire drive away demon? Is it nt occultic? Tobit 6:5-7.
How can someone's saliva and mud cure the blind. Is that occultic too?
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 4:00pm On Nov 28, 2013
The apocrypha also teaches that giving of arms can purge one from sin and make one to earn everlasting life. Tobit 12:9 and Tobit 4:11. It means u can buy ur way into heaven. But this is contrary to the apostle's teachings. And it is false.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 4:04pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ukuts gp: The apocrypha also teaches that giving of arms can purge one from sin and make one to earn everlasting life. Tobit 12:9 and Tobit 4:11. It means u can buy ur way into heaven. But this is contrary to the apostle's teachings. And it is false.
We are yet to clarify the points raised previously and you are jumping into further issues.
Is that how you want to end the thread?
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 4:05pm On Nov 28, 2013
Demain_man:

Which link? A man ask you to share that your bible knowledge with him and you say put link up. No be that link to another blind argument ? Answer the question. cheesy
the link up there answers that question
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 4:09pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ukuts gp: the link up there answers that question
Take it easy, we will soon deal with the links provided.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 4:10pm On Nov 28, 2013
Sal C: How can someone's saliva and mud cure the blind. Is that occultic too?
jesus can heal that man by simply praying for that man or laying hands on him. But he just want that man to demonstrate his faith.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 4:13pm On Nov 28, 2013
Sal C: We are yet to clarify the points raised previously and you are jumping into further issues.
Is that how you want to end the thread?
ok let us deal with those first cos i have too many points to raise from those occultic books.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Demainman1: 4:13pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ukuts gp: jesus can heal that man by simply praying for that man or laying hands on him. But he just want that man to demonstrate his faith.

grin By missing saliva and sand? how would that make one demonstrate their faith? It will make me to look at that healer more like a magician
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by nnatom: 4:15pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ukuts gp: hw can a smoke from the heart of fish on a fire drive away demon? Is it nt occultic? Tobit 6:5-7.

u and I knw dat garlic chase demon. masquerade plant (that tall plant people use as flower) scares away evil spirit.is it occultic.

mind u nature has power.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 28, 2013
@OP. do your research thoroughly before coming up here in arms.. the new testament was written 50-60 years after Jesus Christ died

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Fear Not, Your Saviour Is Here!! - Joseph Prince / How My Crazy Love For A Girl Inspired The Extent Of My Love For God / What's The Essence Of Marriage??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.