Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. (11011 Views)

Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 / Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election / What Apostle Paul Had To Say About Tithes And Other Heretic Teachings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by POPEII: 9:40am On Nov 30, 2013
Ukuts gp: which light? Did u think i want to stain my life with ur fetish things. Are u nt the one in darkness? I pity u.
I will let Sal C handle you .
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 10:18am On Nov 30, 2013
POPE II: I will let Sal C handle you .
stop babbling. The books u people add to the bible are false and heretic books written by man.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by POPEII: 10:20am On Nov 30, 2013
Ukuts gp: stop babbling. The books u people add to the bible are false and heretic books written by man.
keep on with your heresies.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 10:21am On Nov 30, 2013
Sal C: Maybe I should just bring my unanswered question down here, so here it is...

You said the book of judith is evil and heretic because it said God aid judith to lie, I showed and proved to you that God helped 400 of his prophets to lie in 1king22, and I asked Is the book of 1king also evil and heretic? 1:400 no be joke oo.

2) You said making concoction with fish liver to chase away evil spirit in the book of tobit made it occultic, I showed you where Jesus christ used concoction to cure the blind and I asked, is it occultic also?

3) You said it was not ordered by God and I gave you the instance of Elisha and Namman and asked was it ordered by God?

4) You said David used praise only praise to chase away demons and I asked, was it ordered by God,

5) You said the fish liver was not used any other place and I asked was there any particular method prescribed by God?
I also asked, is God confined to a particular method when perfoming miracles?

Am coming back with others!
get ready for my own too that u cleverly dolged.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 10:23am On Nov 30, 2013
POPE II: keep on with your heresies.
u people are d one teaching heresies all over the place.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by POPEII: 10:35am On Nov 30, 2013
Ukuts gp: u people are d one teaching heresies all over the place.
a heretic questioning the Catholic bible? You are out of your mind . There's only one bible and it is ours , what you guys call bible doesn't count and is useless. Our bible precede yours , we had ours , no one was expecting that a Satan messenger will remove some ,and create his own church . My friend you are very not well placed to question anything Catholic. You sound like a child asking to his mom why she didn't go in X hospital to give birth to him .

1 Like

Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by POPEII: 10:45am On Nov 30, 2013
Ukuts gp: u people are d one teaching heresies all over the place.
who? How can the creators, originators teach heresies? How can God teach heresies? Abeg don't kill me with laughter
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 10:46am On Nov 30, 2013
Ukuts gp: get ready for my own too that u cleverly dolged.
Yeah bring them on lets see if they preceeded mine. I hope you are not dodging again? Btw mine is not finished yet.

Coming up soon.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 10:59am On Nov 30, 2013
1. How can a smoke from a fish heart and liver on fire chase away demons?

2. Is there any other way you know apart from praise and worship and using d name of Jesus in casting out devils in the bible?

3. Those witch doctors that uses different materials to prepare a spell or charms is it of God?

4. Did u ask why God gave that lying spirit permission to deceive Ahab?

5. Did those people like Elijah, moses, david, nt using d power of God. Are they nt servant of God?

6. Where was it stated that God was the one that assisted Abraham to lie?

7. What can make an atonement for sins?

8. Does the book of luke u quoted shows that the alms u give can make an atonement for sins?

9. When did Tobit existed in the bible before the old covenant was given?
How many years did Tobit lives?

10. How does alms' giving purge cornelius of his sins in these verses of scriptures?

11. Give me d meaning of alms, atone and purge?

12. Show me where the bible said that giving of alms can purge away ur sins and make u earn everlasting life?

13. Was the term 'everlasting life' used in the old testament?

14. In all places alms is used in the bible, point how it was connected with animal sacrifice?

15. So Tobit existed b4 d old covenant was instituted isn't it?

These are my questions too.

Let me add this. Can giving of alms without living a holy life makes u to enter into heaven?

Can d sins of the dead be forgiven? Goodluck.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 11:03am On Nov 30, 2013
POPE II: a heretic questioning the Catholic bible? You are out of your mind . There's only one bible and it is ours , what you guys call bible doesn't count and is useless. Our bible precede yours , we had ours , no one was expecting that a Satan messenger will remove some ,and create his own church . My friend you are very not well placed to question anything Catholic. You sound like a child asking to his mom why she didn't go in X hospital to give birth to him .
u mean church that is pagan infested like the Roman catholic? U must be out of ur mind.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 11:13am On Nov 30, 2013
Ukuts gp: u mean church that is pagan infested like the Roman catholic? U must be out of ur mind.
Again let this be the last time you call my church names, if you have a problem with anyone thrash it out with that person and leave my church out of it. Since you guys don't want to concentrate.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 11:26am On Nov 30, 2013
Ukuts gp: 1. How can a smoke from a fish heart and liver on fire chase away demons?

2. Is there any other way you know apart from praise and worship and using d name of Jesus in casting out devils in the bible?

3. Those witch doctors that uses different materials to prepare a spell or charms is it of God?

5. Did those people like Elijah, moses, david, nt using d power of God. Are they nt servant of God?

8. Does the book of luke u quoted shows that the alms u give can make an atonement for sins?

10. How does alms' giving purge cornelius of his sins in these verses of scriptures?

12. Show me where the bible said that giving of alms can purge away ur sins and make u earn everlasting life?

14. In all places alms is used in the bible, point how it was connected with animal sacrifice?

Let me add this. Can giving of alms without living a holy life makes u to enter into heaven?

i will answer even though most of this questions are not part of my discution with you.

1) the smoke from the liver of the fish was was able to chase away demon following reasons....
Tobias exercised faith and obedience when he caught the fish and also when he burnt the liver.

But most importantly he prayed to God for safety and deliverance.
Therefore God answered his prayer and used the smoke as a medium to cast out the demon.

1 Like

Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 11:42am On Nov 30, 2013
Let me show you the trick in your second question

you said
Ukuts gp: david only used praise and worship to drive demon away from saul that was all.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 11:44am On Nov 30, 2013
And i said
Sal C: Was that ordered by God as the only way of chasing demons away? Was it even ordered by God? Where else was it used.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 11:46am On Nov 30, 2013
You asked me this instead of giving me an answer
Ukuts gp: which other way did u know. Pls tell me. If praise can pull down the walls of jerhico, bring deliverance to paul and salas and so on. Cant it chase demons away also?
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 11:48am On Nov 30, 2013
And this was my answer to you
Sal C: I had wanted you to stick to the old testament since the apocrypha is part of the old testament but since you've entered the new testament, I will still oblige you,

I know of Jesus using concoction to cure the blind.
I know of the Apostles' handkerchief curing the sick.
I know of Jesus casting demons into swine.
I know of paul raising the dead by lying on him.
I know of the apostle casting away fortune telling spirit from a girl in Jesus' name.

Does that not prove my point that God does not have just one method when performing miracle?
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by woky: 11:55am On Nov 30, 2013
Ukuts gp: stop babbling. The books u people add to the bible are false and heretic books written by man.
mind you: some book from the apocrypha has been discovered among the old testament books in the dead sea community at Qumran. Which means that they ar originally associated closely with the Hebrew canon..
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 11:56am On Nov 30, 2013
Did you now see that you adding "in Jesus" name in your No2 question was an extract from my previour answer?

So my answer to you is, apart from using praise and worship, i know of using prayer and "in Jesus name"

not forgetting the use of fish liver
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 12:01pm On Nov 30, 2013
Let me state it for the nth time that my stand has always been that God is not confined to a particular method when performing his miracle, that's to say, at any given time, he choose whatever means he deem fit.

1 Like

Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 12:08pm On Nov 30, 2013
Ukuts gp: 1. How can a smoke from a fish heart and liver on fire chase away demons?

3)I do not consider the concoction of witch doctors Godly because unlike that of tobias , they do not pray to God almighty and do not serve him.

1 Like

Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 12:09pm On Nov 30, 2013
Double
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 12:16pm On Nov 30, 2013

4) your fourth question is actually funny because i already told you whateve God does has a reason therefore i know God did that for a reason but our concern was that God made 400 of his prophet lie, but you've been arguing that God never made anyone lie in the bible.
Prove me wrong if am lying.

1 Like

Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 12:31pm On Nov 30, 2013

I don't know what business your fifth question has to do with our discussion and you lie if you say you've asked that question before now. You went an invented new questions. Am truly seeing your truthfulness my dear.

Here is my answer

i believe firmly they are servants of God and used the power of God.
They perform different kind of miracle by the power of God which further proves me right when i say God has no particular style when it comes to performing miracles.

1 Like

Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 12:36pm On Nov 30, 2013

6) i never discussed anything about Abraham with you. So that question is not meant for me.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 12:41pm On Nov 30, 2013

7) in the old testament-sacrifices
in the new testament- the blood of Jesus Christ.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by POPEII: 12:42pm On Nov 30, 2013
Ah ah op ran away
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 30, 2013

And that makes the whole bible false
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 12:47pm On Nov 30, 2013

cool i never quoted the book of Luke for you so that too is not meant for me.

I don tell you before...
Stop hiding behind mummy and accusing me oo lolz.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 12:52pm On Nov 30, 2013
POPE II: Ah ah op ran away
My brother, follow me dey observe oo.
Soon he will run to the complait thread and boast of his increasing power.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 30, 2013
vs Roman 6:23.
For the wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus christ our lord.

bros stop beating around the bush.is the quotaion "love covers a multitude pof sins" differant from älms giving will wash away sin"?
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 1:02pm On Nov 30, 2013

9) i don't know the particular year tobit was born or the year he died but what am sure of is the fact that he lived in old testament times before the earthly existence of Jesus Christ.

If you ask me how many years he lived, na who i go ask. Beside his age is irrelevant here.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 1:04pm On Nov 30, 2013
Sal C: Did you now see that you adding "in Jesus" name in your No2 question was an extract from my previour answer?

So my answer to you is, apart from using praise and worship, i know of using prayer and "in Jesus name"

not forgetting the use of fish liver
so when u pray u dnt use the names of jesus? It is the same thing as using the name of jesus na.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Fear Not, Your Saviour Is Here!! - Joseph Prince / How My Crazy Love For A Girl Inspired The Extent Of My Love For God / What's The Essence Of Marriage??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.