Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. (11013 Views)

Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 / Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election / What Apostle Paul Had To Say About Tithes And Other Heretic Teachings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 1:05pm On Nov 30, 2013
Ukuts gp: 1. How can a smoke from a fish heart and liver on fire chase away demons?

2. Is there any other way you know apart from praise and worship and using d name of Jesus in casting out devils in the bible?

3. Those witch doctors that uses different materials to prepare a spell or charms is it of God?

4. Did u ask why God gave that lying spirit permission to deceive Ahab?

5. Did those people like Elijah, moses, david, nt using d power of God. Are they nt servant of God?

6. Where was it stated that God was the one that assisted Abraham to lie?

7. What can make an atonement for sins?

8. Does the book of luke u quoted shows that the alms u give can make an atonement for sins?

9. When did Tobit existed in the bible before the old covenant was given?
How many years did Tobit lives?

10. How does alms' giving purge cornelius of his sins in these verses of scriptures?

11. Give me d meaning of alms, atone and purge?

12. Show me where the bible said that giving of alms can purge away ur sins and make u earn everlasting life?

13. Was the term 'everlasting life' used in the old testament?

14. In all places alms is used in the bible, point how it was connected with animal sacrifice?

15. So Tobit existed b4 d old covenant was instituted isn't it?

These are my questions too.

Let me add this. Can giving of alms without living a holy life makes u to enter into heaven?

Can d sins of the dead be forgiven? Goodluck.

10) i don't remember discussing Cornelius with you.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 1:06pm On Nov 30, 2013
Sal C:

6) i never discussed anything about Abraham with you. So that question is not meant for me.
so u did nt mention that God assisted Abraham to lie. Isn't it?
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 1:09pm On Nov 30, 2013
Ukuts gp: 1. How can a smoke from a fish heart and liver on fire chase away demons?

2. Is there any other way you know apart from praise and worship and using d name of Jesus in casting out devils in the bible?

3. Those witch doctors that uses different materials to prepare a spell or charms is it of God?

5. Did those people like Elijah, moses, david, nt using d power of God. Are they nt servant of God?

8. Does the book of luke u quoted shows that the alms u give can make an atonement for sins?

10. How does alms' giving purge cornelius of his sins in these verses of scriptures?

12. Show me where the bible said that giving of alms can purge away ur sins and make u earn everlasting life?

14. In all places alms is used in the bible, point how it was connected with animal sacrifice?

Let me add this. Can giving of alms without living a holy life makes u to enter into heaven?

11) I am not your dictionary, if you are looking for definitions, google and dictionaries are the best options.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 1:12pm On Nov 30, 2013
Sal C:

3)I do not consider the concoction of witch doctors Godly because unlike that of tobias , they do not pray to God almighty and do not serve him.
if u dnt mind i would like to see where tobit prayed
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 1:15pm On Nov 30, 2013
Sal C:

10) i don't remember discussing Cornelius with you.
it may be ur brothers that brought this one. But did u mind answering it?
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 1:17pm On Nov 30, 2013
Ukuts gp: so u did nt mention that God assisted Abraham to lie. Isn't it?
OGA keep this aside and answer my questions. Am sure i didn't discuss Abraham with you.

Anymore post from you to me that is not to answer my question will only prove to the readers the kind od person you are.

Even though my questions came before yours, i went ahead to answer yours.

And you know my unanswered question have not finished.
Am coming up with the rest.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 1:25pm On Nov 30, 2013
Sal C:

4) your fourth question is actually funny because i already told you whateve God does has a reason therefore i know God did that for a reason but our concern was that God made 400 of his prophet lie, but you've been arguing that God never made anyone lie in the bible.
Prove me wrong if am lying.
my question is, is it God that make those prophet to lie? Then u will still tell me, if it was God that make false prophet everywhere nowadays to be telling lies
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by nnatom: 1:25pm On Nov 30, 2013

my brother now I knw u are confused.

pls tell me,does living a holy life means praying and prasing God alone without giving alms.

also answer this question posted to u and stop beating around the bush.

is the quotaion "love covers a multitude of
sins" differant from älms giving will wash
away sin"?
stops shying a way from important questions so we u stand and discuss accordingly.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 1:26pm On Nov 30, 2013
Sal C: Let me give you a straight answer again and watch you shy away from truth.

Your question here is a very simply one to answer, the book of Tobit is in the old testament before the earthly existence of Jesus Christ therefore salvation then is largely dependent on works and sacrifices of which alms giving is a part of it. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that passage
You saying it means one can buy salvation with money is your own misinterpretation because alms giving does not always deal with money.

I have answered you now answer mine.
Is tobit in the new testament?
Will you mentain it contradict the apostles' teaching?
Is the teaching of the apostles in the old or new testament?
Did you now see that you are intentionally being biased?

You have not answered the questions above.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 1:32pm On Nov 30, 2013
I anticipate your answers to my questions if you are a true christian. So we keep flying grin

btw let me continue with my questions.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 1:37pm On Nov 30, 2013
We were discussing about praise as a means of casting out demons when i asked you this
Sal C: Was that ordered by God as the only way of chasing demons away? Was it even ordered by God? Where else was it used.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 1:59pm On Nov 30, 2013
Sal C: OGA keep this aside and answer my questions. Am sure didn't Abraham with you.

Anymore post from you to me that is not to answer my question will only prove to the readers the kind od person you are.

Even though my questions came before yours, i went ahead to answer yours.

And you know my unanswered question have not finished.
Am coming up with the rest.
i have told u that jesus did nt prepare any concotion. That he did that because he wants to try the man's faith. And the man really excersise his faith by obeying jesus christ directions.

God did nt make those prophets to lie for they are false prophets telling Ahab a lie. When u look at that scripture u will will find Ahab have made up his mind not to accept the truth even when he was told the truth by a true prophet of God he rejected it and accept those lying prophets. So when the evil spirit present himself, God gave him permission to do so cos he has already made up his mind to accept d lying prophets and reject the truth.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by woky: 2:13pm On Nov 30, 2013
Ukuts gp: u mean church that is pagan infested like the Roman catholic? U must be out of ur mind.
after u wil say that u ar the most gentle guy on NL

HYPOCRI...
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by POPEII: 2:13pm On Nov 30, 2013
Ukuts gp: i have told u that jesus did nt prepare any concotion. That he did that because he wants to try the man's faith. And the man really excersise his faith by obeying jesus christ directions.

God did nt make those prophets to lie for they are false prophets telling Ahab a lie. When u look at that scripture u will will find Ahab have made up his mind not to accept the truth even when he was told the truth by a true prophet of God he rejected it and accept those lying prophets. So when the evil spirit present himself, God gave him permission to do so cos he has already made up his mind to accept d lying prophets and reject the truth.
Do you know that when you say amen after a prayer you are following a catholic teaching and a pope's order?
The same church and papacy you keep insulting lol
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 2:17pm On Nov 30, 2013
Sal C: You have not answered the questions above.
u hv nt answered my question, i said hw did alm's giving part of the works of salvation in the old testament? Where was it stated. How was it related to animal sacrifice whose blood was use in making an atonement for sin?

Ur brother said tobit existed before d old covenant was instituted. Isn't it?

And u also hv nt answers this: what was the total years tobit spent on earth?
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 2:19pm On Nov 30, 2013
POPE II:
Do you know that when you say amen after a prayer you are following a catholic teaching and a pope's order?
The same church and papacy you keep insulting lol
leave the thread na. Let me discuss with someone who has little brain than u. U said u are leaving me and salc last time. What are u doing here again?
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 2:22pm On Nov 30, 2013
Sal C: We were discussing about praise as a means of casting out demons when i asked you this
i have given u d two ways in the bible what's more?
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by POPEII: 2:29pm On Nov 30, 2013
Ukuts gp: leave the thread na. Let me discuss with someone who has little brain than u. U said u are leaving me and salc last time. What are u doing here again?
enjoying your azz whopping
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 2:34pm On Nov 30, 2013
nnatom:

my brother now I knw u are confused.

pls tell me,does living a holy life means praying and prasing God alone without giving alms.

also answer this question posted to u and stop beating around the bush.

is the quotaion "love covers a multitude of
sins" differant from älms giving will wash
away sin"?
stops shying a way from important questions so we u stand and discuss accordingly.
u see hw u are misinterpreting scripture because u want to defend some baseless traditions? I ask this questions last time which u shy away from. When i gives alms but still leave in sin will i still make heaven? What are the characteristics of love mentioned in 1 cor 13:1-7. Will love makes u to live a righteous life or not?

What do u say of Roman 6:23 i quoted.

Read a scripture and understand b4 u just jump to quote it. Because u want to defend something false.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 2:36pm On Nov 30, 2013
Ukuts gp: i have given u d two ways in the bible what's more?
u dnt know me. pity.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 2:39pm On Nov 30, 2013
Ukuts gp: i have told u that jesus did nt prepare any concotion. That he did that because he wants to try the man's faith. And the man really excersise his faith by obeying jesus christ directions.

Oga na lie, there was no record of them being false prophets.

Look at the following verses

1kings 22v5-6 And Jehosephat said to the king of israel, enquire i pray thee at the word of the Lord today
6 then then king of israel gathered the prophets, about four hundred men and said to them, shall i go against Ramoth-gilead to battle or shall i forbear? They said go up for the Lord shall deliver it into the hand of the king.

A look at those verse showed that the kings were seeking the opinion of the Lord and invited the prophets. No indication of them being false.

Beside i want you to answer my questions one after the other with clarity as i did yours.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 2:48pm On Nov 30, 2013
Jesus mixed saliva with mud and you said he didn't make concoction? Bro you lie again and a christian shouldn't be a lair na.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by woky: 2:57pm On Nov 30, 2013
Ukuts gp: u hv nt answered my question, i said hw did alm's giving part of the works of salvation in the old testament? Where was it stated. How was it related to animal sacrifice whose blood was use in making an atonement for sin?

Ur brother said tobit existed before d old covenant was instituted. Isn't it?

And u also hv nt answers this: what was the total years tobit spent on earth?
tobit spent 112yrz on earth
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 2:58pm On Nov 30, 2013
Ukuts gp:

God did nt make those prophets to lie for they are false prophets telling Ahab a lie. .
Let me allow the bible prove you wrong again

1king22v 23 Now therefore behold, the Lord hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets and the Lord hath spoken evil concerning thee.

UKUTS DID YOU SEE THAT?
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by woky: 3:11pm On Nov 30, 2013
Sal C: Jesus mixed saliva with mud and you said he didn't make concoction? Bro you lie again and a christian shouldn't be a lair na.
I tink is time for me to click the unfollow bottn.

Can't stand ukuts lies anymore
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 3:11pm On Nov 30, 2013
Ukuts gp: i have given u d two ways in the bible what's more?
The two way you gave to me are praise and worship which i told you it wasn't all and added prayer, using ' in Jesur name' .

But that not my question, my question are..
Was there any record of it being ordered by God as an exclusive method?
Was it even ordered by God when David used it?
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by woky: 3:16pm On Nov 30, 2013
Sal C: The two way you gave to me are praise and worship which i told you it wasn't all and added prayer, using ' in Jesur name' .

continue with him..

As for me, i won't quot his post til he attend all ur questions
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 3:30pm On Nov 30, 2013
Sal C: Let me allow the bible prove you wrong again

1king22v 23 Now therefore behold, the Lord hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets and the Lord hath spoken evil concerning thee.

UKUTS DID YOU SEE THAT?
before this point what did all the prophet say concerning the request of Ahab and what did micaiah the true prophet of God says? Did Ahab accept micaiah words?

Read verse 22 and vs 24. It is the spirit that said he will be go and be a lying spirit in their mouth and God permitted it cos Ahab dnt use to take the words of the true prophet of God. Because he had made up his mind to go to the war despite God's warning not to do so.

When man refuse to heed God's word God will permit them to do it. But that is nt his will but what they have already choosen.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 3:35pm On Nov 30, 2013
Sal C: The two way you gave to me are praise and worship which i told you it wasn't all and added prayer, using ' in Jesur name' .

and also using the name of jesus. When u pray didn't use name of jesus too? Ur question are so funny. Must it be ordered by God since praising him is what we ought to do? U amaze me sometimes.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 3:36pm On Nov 30, 2013
woky: continue with him..

As for me, i won't quot his post til he attend all ur questions
has he attended all my question?
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 3:41pm On Nov 30, 2013
woky: tobit spent 112yrz on earth
noted.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 3:44pm On Nov 30, 2013
Sal C: Oga na lie, there was no record of them being false prophets.

Look at the following verses

1kings 22v5-6 And Jehosephat said to the king of israel, enquire i pray thee at the word of the Lord today
6 then then king of israel gathered the prophets, about four hundred men and said to them, shall i go against Ramoth-gilead to battle or shall i forbear? They said go up for the Lord shall deliver it into the hand of the king.

A look at those verse showed that the kings were seeking the opinion of the Lord and invited the prophets. No indication of them being false.

Beside i want you to answer my questions one after the other with clarity as i did yours.
what was their answer and that of micaiah is there any difference?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Fear Not, Your Saviour Is Here!! - Joseph Prince / How My Crazy Love For A Girl Inspired The Extent Of My Love For God / What's The Essence Of Marriage??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.