Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,494 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? (56456 Views)

Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. / Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Iaz93: 10:24pm On Nov 26, 2013
Roda94: Speaking as a born-again Christian I think it is wrong. That being said you can pack food and give it to him occasionally.
Dear, so if you cook food for your boyfriend in his house, you'd go to hell?

Lol. Damn!! The way that leads to heaven is really narrow! grin
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Harahmeedey(f): 10:25pm On Nov 26, 2013
It's nt wrong neither is it right buh i can only cuk 4 im wen e visits me........#dats all
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by ayos82: 10:26pm On Nov 26, 2013
Caracta: This topic again?

I can cook for him but there'll be limits. There's a line between girlfriend and wife. As long as i am not living with him, i can cook for him. I love cooking but i do it out of love, not out of obligation. I cook for people i am not dating, how much more my own personal person?

Again i say, there are limits. A girlfriend is not a wife...not yet!

INVITATION ! INVITATION ! INVITATION !

Please come and cook for me this Xmass

1 Like

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by DonaldGenes(m): 10:26pm On Nov 26, 2013
Les: Lemme comment.... There is this thread about how to please a woman, about 50 ways of how to treat a woman , the whole, I repeat whole ladies agreed to it. Now one way to please a man, most are barking no, they won't. Who says 99% of women are not very selfish and biased by nature. God punish any day my gf will refuse cooking for me.
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by GentleMimi: 10:27pm On Nov 26, 2013
Mujah1deen: YOU don't cook ,another girl will be happy and glad to take your place and cook for him. Anyway I'm against dating,courtship etc .a girl has nothing to in a male house if she's not his wife or relative .period
Like seriously?? You are against courtship? So how do u get to know the person properly?
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by ireneidiva(f): 10:31pm On Nov 26, 2013
No energy to even cook for myself talkless of a guy. Mtchew
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by iamdsam: 10:32pm On Nov 26, 2013
Cooking for a boyfriend by a girl shouldn't be a frequent thing. The girl may do so if she wills but she shouldn't be forced by the guy. Talking about cooking one more time, as a guy I don't think cooking should be an activity for only the female but both parties the girl and the guy can cook together or only the male might cook sometimes even though he might not be able to cook can be assisted by the girl. We're in the 21 century. Many future marriages would do away with the marriage culture of our parents.

2 Likes

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Iaz93: 10:33pm On Nov 26, 2013
GentleMimi:
Like seriously?? You are against courtship? So how do u get to know the person properly?
That user doesn't know the meaning of "courtship".
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Iaz93: 10:34pm On Nov 26, 2013
ireneidiva: No energy to even cook for myself talkless of a guy. Mtchew
undecided
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by komek(m): 10:35pm On Nov 26, 2013
Most of these girls that come here to say ' I can't cook for him o, is he my hubby?' I can cook for him just one in a year, ' I will nver cook for a man who has not paid my pride' why shud I cook for him na, abeg make he eat out' etc , na them dey beg to cook for men . One came disturbing to cook for me for a very long time cos she knows I hate it when a woman cooks for me not because iam a better cook, buh becos iam always scared of what dey may add in the cooking that will make me get imprisoned for life.
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Gracyel(f): 10:37pm On Nov 26, 2013
GentleMimi:
Hey,babe chillax,no be quarrel. Let us assume that it is not all girls that bleep their guys.If u sleep with ur bobo,and still go ahead to cook for him....wetin come remain na?
İ wonder o
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Roda94(f): 10:37pm On Nov 26, 2013
Iaz93: Dear, so if you cook food for your boyfriend in his house, you'd go to hell?

Lol. Damn!! The way that leads to heaven is really narrow! grin

No but prevention is better than cure.When you think about it cooking is quite intimate especially if the two of you are in the kitchen... And indeed it is only the narrow road that leads to Heaven, a road I am all too happy to take at all cost! grin smiley

1 Like

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Gracyel(f): 10:38pm On Nov 26, 2013
Enegod: so, i should be the one cooking for her...huh angry
Before nko.....İs there any big deal in dat??
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Zakamori: 10:39pm On Nov 26, 2013
B4 she became my girlfriend, she dey among the very many female friends who cook for me; na now she no go come fit do am? But nor b by force o, I get plenty female friends wey no see cooking for me as big issue; she nor dey like am sha, so she dey do am wella. *for kitchen things, my name na laziness*

1 Like

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by GentleMimi: 10:40pm On Nov 26, 2013
I think there is nothing wrong with a lady cooking for her guy once in a while.If my guy comes to my place,i'll definitely cook for him.But slaving in a guy's house is a no no.If u want to test culinary skills,go to her house and taste her meal.If she comes to ur house,do not make it seem like its her ''job''.Some babes even go as far as cleaning the house....shoooo! But cooking consistently seems too much ,IMHO!

1 Like

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by NobleG1(m): 10:41pm On Nov 26, 2013
Whenever my woman cooks my favorite, I tell her to go wait for me in bed. cheesy grin tongue
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by GentleMimi: 10:42pm On Nov 26, 2013
Iaz93: That user doesn't know the meaning of "courtship".
grin

1 Like

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by iamdsam: 10:42pm On Nov 26, 2013
Kadata:

What is this one yapping? You think you're doing him a favour by cooking for him? Abi you think cooking is rocket science? Go siddon for ground jare. Maybe cooking skills is all you have to offer, that's why you're here spilling shait!

@ Topic: It's lovely to have people share those rare moments of sacrifice and satisfaction. I don't see making food in the kitchen as a big deal for your man.

Some of us guys have been making our food for donkey years that the thought of allowing someone else (who is not direct family), sounds bizzare. But because love must be shown and received, we give a chance.

This is for those fellows that think cooking for a guy is a huge favour. Some of us cook pass una sef angry angry
*two hands on top of my head* Na wah o! We really cook pass most of them o!
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Gracyel(f): 10:44pm On Nov 26, 2013
lil max: he his not your husband so you will also see money once in a blue-moon cheesy
İ knew someone will come up with d 'money' issue...Av seen nd heard of various cases wher girls also giv their boyfrnds money. So wats d big deal in money. İf a bf wants to use mere money to tie me down to be his slave, let him go nd swallow his money. How much are u guys even giving girls, that u always make a big deal out of it!!!!

1 Like

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Iaz93: 10:45pm On Nov 26, 2013
Roda94:

No but prevention is better than cure.When you think about it cooking is quite intimate especially if the two of you are in the kitchen... And indeed it is only the narrow road that leads to Heaven, a road I am all too happy to take at all cost! grin smiley
What of when you visit him with the packaged food? You two would still be alone wink So?
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by zeb04(f): 10:46pm On Nov 26, 2013
You com to my house I cook nd dats all. those who make it a duty 2 cook are the desperate ones. Babes dnt let dis dudes decieve u. Weda u cook or no cook,if u lik give him snake in the monkey shadow style of sex,if he won't marry you,he won't. Respect urself nd pack ur bags nd go home wit al d guys on nairaland sayin this,I must count my self lucky to have met levelheaded nd educated guys. .
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by vainfairy: 10:48pm On Nov 26, 2013
alutacontinua: I am not a fan of it!
I can only do it once in a blue-moon, by dt I min lyk once in a year!
I am not his wife, he needs to understand that! If he wants to know how good my culinary skills are, i'll gladly entertain him if he comes to my house!

Dt's all!

In ur dreamzzz!! How many dudes wld stand for dat? & ow often do u expect him to cum ova to ur place? Abegi!! Most women luv to show off their culinary skillzz...(guess ur an exception)?? Ow else is he supposed 2knw if u r a great cook or not FOI,u go gree ur brother make him marry sisi wey no sabi cook We don talk am b4..... Ödè lö like!!!
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by PreciousBro: 10:50pm On Nov 26, 2013
GentleMimi: I think there is nothing wrong with a lady cooking for her guy once in a while.If my guy comes to my place,i'll definitely cook for him.But slaving in a guy's house is a no no.If u want to test culinary skills,go to her house and taste her meal.If she comes to ur house,do not make it seem like its her ''job''.Some babes even go as far as cleaning the house....shoooo! But cooking consistently seems too much ,IMHO!

That's where I have a problem with you, why and how does domestic chores which by common sense you should already be used to ,be a problem you'd even relate with Slavery.. ?

You sound confused!

1 Like

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by ICHIEMAN: 10:53pm On Nov 26, 2013
simply_me: and this is someone who sees your unclothedness and sleeps with you on a daily basis.
So what's moral about cooking for him? Nonsense.
what's moral abt sleeping with him on daily basis and receiving BB monthly subscription from him?
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Britzdon(m): 10:53pm On Nov 26, 2013
I like this thread....na nl babes get dis one. grin grin grin
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by vainfairy: 10:55pm On Nov 26, 2013
Gracyel: Before nko.....İs there any big deal in dat??

We don talk am b4 na.... ödè lö like!!!give a woman half a yard,she'll take miles!! She go say she b lady!! Was wondering if dats ow ur pop cooks 4ur momma?
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 26, 2013
Pls it is WRONG!!!

If he wants you to cook for him it should be in a house he has provided for you both after taking permission from your parents/family and 'doing the needful' - Marriage.

As my Grandma always said - ". . . . . if you give a boyfriend too much, what will remain for your Husband?" Remember there is no guarantee that they would be the same person.

Don't mistake a man's appetite for food as being equal to Desire for you - men will eat anything!!!

Don't get it twisted.

4 Likes

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 26, 2013
2buff:

Yes you over did it in that instance.
Just be careful not to now go to the other extreme end of the stick i.e. "I will never ever cook for my bf again, etc" because then you will be setting yourself up for even further bitterness.

Also, the mistake you made is that you were expecting or trying to buy marriage because of what you were doing. This is wrong. If you are giving something, give it because you want to and because it is who you are. Not because you expect to gain something from giving it. This is eye service.

After I date a girl and it doesn't work out, I wouldn't go back revisiting "all the things I did for her" etc because then that reveals to myself that I was not being genuine. I was only doing it because I was trying to "buy" something from her, which should never be the case.

Give because it is who you are. Carry this forward to your next relationship and you will maintain the emotional balance needed to not fawk it up over unnecessary tight-fistedness. Cheers.

Given has been my greatest problem! I would sacrifice to make everyone around me happy. Am d last person to buy anybody over! But in a typical african home, u have to buy the family over.it takes me time to get used to people, my ex family said I was proud when in actual fact I was shy!, I had to adjust drastically! Had to go out of my way to play and strike conversations. Is that me buying them over or sacrificing for love? When u meet the family of ur spouse, deception, is the other of the day! U have to be in their good books. As a woman, u have to buy your husbands. Family over and that's d truth whether you're being real or faking it!

Back to the topic, cooking for a guy is also part of the deception. How many women really love cooking? Don't we buy guys over by cooking?everything is a risk. I am talking based on experience. Cooking for a man would not make him marry you!
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by komek(m): 10:58pm On Nov 26, 2013
yankison:

sit down there

I used to ff that babe until I discover she is senseless, I stopped ff her. She dey yarn opata well well
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Britzdon(m): 10:59pm On Nov 26, 2013
honestly I dont see anything wrong with my girl friend entering the kitchen if she visits.....c'mon girls,you shouldn't be talking as if you dont do it..
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by ICHIEMAN: 10:59pm On Nov 26, 2013
Gracyel: İ knew someone will come up with d 'money' issue...Av seen nd heard of various cases wher girls also giv their boyfrnds money. So wats d big deal in money. İf a bf wants to use mere money to tie me down to be his slave, let him go nd swallow his money. How much are u guys even giving girls, that u always make a big deal out of it!!!!
Is there any special kinda blessing or sèxstyle u girls give guys that u would make a deal out from just mere cooking?
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Roda94(f): 11:00pm On Nov 26, 2013
Iaz93: What of when you visit him with the packaged food? You two would still be alone wink So?

I wouldn't visit him alone-ever so most likely maybe if we go out to places I'll just drop it with him or on my way home I'd drop it at his house. Staying and eating together at home alone is a definite no-no for me smiley cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. / Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS / Warn Your Sisters And Female Friends Against This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.