Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu (49876 Views)

How I Escaped Drowning In Mpoto River, In Awka Anambra State / Enugu Healing River Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – Experts / 'maame Water' Caught In A River In Ghana? - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Leadn(m): 11:10am On Nov 27, 2013
binhozie: I can't blame them, I feel pity for them instead
Remember they didn't go there in search of wealth, they went there in anticipation of healing, however logical or illogical it appears. In a country where poverty is the order of the day, and the health cover/care system is shambolic, I don't blame someone dipping himself in faeces to be healed.
Whether the water heals them or not, I pray God grants them the healing they went in search of.

You spoke well sire smiley
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by romeo(m): 11:10am On Nov 27, 2013
seedord247: This is the funnniest this year....

God please removed the bond of mysticism from our okoronkwo brother undecided

I guess he should remove illiteracy from your post first..
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by sucess001(m): 11:10am On Nov 27, 2013
binhozie: I can't blame them, I feel pity for them instead
Remember they didn't go there in search of wealth, they went there in anticipation of healing, however logical or illogical it appears. In a country where poverty is the order of the day, and the health cover/care system is shambolic, I don't blame someone dipping himself in faeces to be healed.
Whether the water heals them or not, I pray God grants them the healing they went in search of.

i feel this comment....

on another note, isnt this an indictment on out pastors, imams and phrophets who rather dine in aso rock while their flock run around seeking for spiritual direction?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by LizzyAnn(f): 11:13am On Nov 27, 2013
[color=#770077] cheesy cheesy grin
Okija_juju: Nna Igbo boys are not smiling..

Una no dey carry last.. See Jerrycans na.

Chinedu & Sons Healing Spiritual Water Company Enugu.. grin Comingg soon
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Ddy(m): 11:14am On Nov 27, 2013
In dis 21st century pple are still blindfolded in d name of religion. D oda time SHE APPEARED anoda day HER STATUS CRIED BLOOD now dirty smelling water heals. Chei.....what ignorance in my pple. Stop fooling urselvies. we hv grown up
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 27, 2013
Too many mo'R'ons in eastern Nigeria. What's the evidence to show that the water has healing powers ? Who has been healed ? It's just another scam akin to the Osun river.

Stu_pidity at its peak !
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by zubimete(f): 11:16am On Nov 27, 2013
If dis is true that means people will no longer Tb joshua or any prophet. I learnt they nick name it the pool of bethsiada but too many people are swimming in the water at the same time, and if they sell it how will it heal or cure jesus heals free without demanding for anything.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by macof(m): 11:18am On Nov 27, 2013
Nice, there's nothing like the free gift of the Gods

But they should be orderly
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by McKind: 11:19am On Nov 27, 2013
This indeed confirms how peoples minds can be dissuaded by miracles.
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Lilimax(f): 11:19am On Nov 27, 2013
I'm speechless sad
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by macof(m): 11:20am On Nov 27, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Too many mo'R'ons in eastern Nigeria. What's the evidence to show that the water has healing powers ? Who has been healed ? It's just another scam akin to the Osun river.

Stu_pidity at its peak !

Osun river is not a scam

I have tested it myself

It works with faith

No matter how little the faith. Osun would heal you

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Lilimax(f): 11:20am On Nov 27, 2013
Okija_juju: When an Igbo boy sees this, he thinks Money.. See business men already in Action.. grin

1. Photographer Company Limited.. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1436412_r4_jpg2f888ee77d32f01752173abd2c27bfdd

2, Olisa & Sons Plastic Company limited.. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1436487_r7_jpg2a5d7df103e2674e120e5804a5854191

3. De Young Ifesinachi Okada transport company..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1436486_r6_jpg0b33c41a3e5c67525f57ba967b63dd15

4. Enugu River Concession Company Toll gate..

Picture not captured

Other businesses found there include

- Ticket to enter river
- Leasing of Life vest for non swimmers
- Okrika boutique
- Towel sellers
- Food Vendors
- Souveniers like T-Shirts, Sachet holy water, e.t.c

e.t.c

Business must not spoil...

Oganiru Ndi Igbo... grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by McKind: 11:20am On Nov 27, 2013
Miracle indeed.
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Lilimax(f): 11:21am On Nov 27, 2013
macof:

Osun river is not a scam

I have tested it myself

It works with faith

Really
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Lilimax(f): 11:22am On Nov 27, 2013
McKind: This indeed confirms how peoples minds can be dissuaded by miracles.
I believe in miracles.
It works smiley!
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 27, 2013
macof:

Osun river is not a scam

I have tested it myself

It works with faith

Juju just like magic is scam, stop being deceived !
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Sike(m): 11:24am On Nov 27, 2013
No be small thing o
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by twizzy11(f): 11:24am On Nov 27, 2013
duni04: At least we know where the nxt cholera outbreak in Nigeria will b cos m sure pple will start drinking the water.
yes u r so right! Dis is how pple put dier life in danger....msssstttteeeewwwwww
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by deadie(m): 11:24am On Nov 27, 2013
Ignorance is bliss.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by maafen: 11:26am On Nov 27, 2013
Btw that woman with Ghana must go wan am fetch tђε̲̣̣̣̥ water?
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Oduduwaboy(m): 11:29am On Nov 27, 2013
so how many have been healed ;......and with proper documentation please!
grin
i have a feeling this is anot ;Dher situation of mass hysteria based on false reports .....
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Oduduwaboy(m): 11:29am On Nov 27, 2013
so how many have been healed ;......and with proper documentation please!
grin
i have a feeling this is another situation of mass hysteria based on false reports .....
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by drnoel: 11:30am On Nov 27, 2013
aminho: Only in 9ja
^^gbam
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by kendraloops(f): 11:30am On Nov 27, 2013
adorable29: Do you have permission to show this people's faces? Wetin concern you if they go fetch miracle water.... Mscheew! No go hussle ur miracle money? They there dey take picture!

Did u actually type the above or someone hacked into your account n typed it?
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by ichommy(m): 11:31am On Nov 27, 2013
sexymoma: They will start selling the water like fuel now o

East people like Biz nah.
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by UjSizzle(f): 11:32am On Nov 27, 2013
Hian only in Nigeria. If truly that water could heal, wouldn't it make more sense to let it flow right were it is so whoever is sick can go there and get healed?

Very soon some will start selling it, as if Father Mbaka's Aqua Rapha wasn't enough business undecided
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Ukutsgp(m): 11:32am On Nov 27, 2013
It means doctors are in problem now cos nobody will patronize them again. Also, that place can be used as tourist attraction to generate revenue for the government. PDP Should act very fast now.

But seriously, this is funny. In this century people can still be this gullible when america is far ahead of us in science and technology we are here still talking about miracle river somewhere. I just shake my head in pity.
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by hairbraiding: 11:32am On Nov 27, 2013
The coin can flip either side. Just because you have not been there or cannot explain the supernatural does not mean it does not exist. At the same time, just because you can't explain something does not mean it has to be supernatural.

As earlier said, there are natural springs that have high concentration of sulphides/ other minerals / chemicals that end up having healing properties on humans and animals, especially for skin diseases.

The problem now, is that with all these people rushing in there... the chances of water-borne diseases popping up is even going to be higher than the supposed curative properties of the flow.

Either way, this is a solid Income/Revenue generation gift of Nature. It shows you that if you have the right gift, or talent, or Power, people will find you... wherever village, forest, cave, river you situate yourself.

Amazing pictures

http://www.hairbraidingnetwork.com/photo

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 27, 2013
hope our government will not privatise this miracle river.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Emmy0203: 11:34am On Nov 27, 2013
wink Wonders shall never end in 9ja
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by gulfer: 11:36am On Nov 27, 2013
It can only try, but cannot rival the proven potency of the Osun River. cool cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Ninapha(f): 11:37am On Nov 27, 2013
mayvia: Stupidity in the highest order. when yu can easily get d so called healing in ur rum by jst kneeling down and talkin to ur God nd saving urself d stress of getting a dreaded disease in dt messed river. Christians indeed mchheeww.
. Because its in Nigeria?

What abt the pool of Bethshida, hv u read the account of Neman, God's way is beyond our comprehension. Allow those whose faith can carry it excercise it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bishop Isaac Idahosa's Car Garage In Pictures / A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman / Why I Stormed Out Of The Church Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.