Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,823 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu (49854 Views)

How I Escaped Drowning In Mpoto River, In Awka Anambra State / Enugu Healing River Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – Experts / 'maame Water' Caught In A River In Ghana? - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by tomzman: 11:38am On Nov 27, 2013
Nigerians sha! undecided
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Ukutsgp(m): 11:39am On Nov 27, 2013
kendraloops:

Did u actually type the above or someone hacked into your account n typed it?
ask me o. That guy really need deliverance. T.b Joshua on point.
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Psychedelia(m): 11:39am On Nov 27, 2013
Chai! Gini bu ifea!?
I just hope this isn't a Cholera outbreak in the making.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by tomzman: 11:39am On Nov 27, 2013
I won't be surprised if I start seeing something like 'miracle water for sale'
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Notion(m): 11:40am On Nov 27, 2013
No be small thing oh, naija kai!
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Truckpusher(m): 11:41am On Nov 27, 2013
My people perish for lack of knowledge cry....smh
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Dagoma: 11:41am On Nov 27, 2013
Ibo and miracles and get-rich-quick syndrome... real pity.
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by omonla555: 11:43am On Nov 27, 2013
Omo Igbo and maney
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Sweetcollins: 11:45am On Nov 27, 2013
WPlease don't forget to share your testimonies when the healing starts. Kaa ndi na ekweghi we kwere
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by NEROSKY(m): 11:46am On Nov 27, 2013
hmmmm my state grin grin
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by busuyem: 11:46am On Nov 27, 2013
Can the water cure corruption, pls?
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by soulamanne(m): 11:49am On Nov 27, 2013
GOD is wonderful.............and always on point.............
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by tellwisdom: 11:50am On Nov 27, 2013
Danhumprey: Can the water cure cancer and mental s.tupidity? undecided

Yes, go there undecided
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by adconline(m): 11:51am On Nov 27, 2013
We have prayed more, more people have been killed in religious related violence.
We have prayed more, more people have become poorer.
We have prayed more, more people have become homeless
We have more for security, more people have died in the hands of militia, armed robbers, kidnappers, Boko haram and other non-state actors.
We have prayed more for better hospitals, more children and mothers have died at child birth.
We have prayed more for good roads, more roads have gone bad and become inaccessible and death traps for passengers.
We have prayed more to avert air crashes, we have become the air crash capital of the world.
We have prayed more and done little. Time to reverse course; WORK MORE and pray little. No country has ever been saved through prayer. Prayer without GOOD work is vanity!

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 27, 2013
Just imagine the dirt and diseases. Later they will say the Government didn't provide health care. Some will even give the water to their innocent Children.

Oh I weep for Nigerians. cry cry cry Poverty and the lack of basic education has impeded people's sense of reasoning. This is not funny angry

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by ccollins(m): 11:53am On Nov 27, 2013
The one in scoan is sufficient enough
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by macof(m): 11:53am On Nov 27, 2013
Lilimax: Really

Yes

Do u know that thousands of people come from other parts of the world during Osun festivals and take the water wit them
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Ukutsgp(m): 11:53am On Nov 27, 2013
Soon there will be a movie titled '' miracle river'' trust Nollywood.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by 500GP: 11:54am On Nov 27, 2013
IGBO KWENU!!!

IGBO N MONEY

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by cityhunter1(m): 11:55am On Nov 27, 2013
Hahahahaha pour am on ur phone u go start to de enjoy dis my stuff cheesy cheesy text 08147734964 if u need cheesy

Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by macof(m): 11:56am On Nov 27, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Juju just like magic is scam, stop being deceived !

I believe magic is real and tho some are scam Osun river is not.

Magic is wat I call unexplained phenomena

When u begin to understand how it works and wat makes it possible with aid of modern science you wouldn't call it magic anymore
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 27, 2013
Even most of the pple commenting r ignorant too.

Underneath that water is loaded with chemicals which gives the water its healing power.
Had it been we r advanced country, geologists would hv swam to that place like bee cos a very potent mineral resource is lurking close by.

There r such water all over the world.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Dagoma: 12:01pm On Nov 27, 2013
macof:

I believe magic is real and tho some are scam Osun river is not.

Magic is wat I call unexplained phenomena

When u begin to understand how it works and wat makes it possible with aid of modern science you wouldn't call it magic anymore

Really... to ignorant people.
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by macof(m): 12:02pm On Nov 27, 2013
Ukuts gp: It means doctors are in problem now cos nobody will patronize them again. Also, that place can be used as tourist attraction to generate revenue for the government. PDP Should act very fast now.

But seriously, this is funny. In this century people can still be this gullible when america is far ahead of us in science and technology we are here still talking about miracle river somewhere. I just shake my head in pity.

Is this not hypocrisy?

Don't u and ur church members hustle for anointing oil and holy water from pastors
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by donpope1(m): 12:02pm On Nov 27, 2013
aminho: Only in 9ja
.Shaarap...it in Israel even Jesus was a witness... tongue
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by wardup(m): 12:03pm On Nov 27, 2013
GOD is a wonderful GOD.....see as e dey pour miracle water 4 dem......
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by ogwomba(m): 12:04pm On Nov 27, 2013
why do we so much like miracles in this part of the world. pity my people
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by macof(m): 12:04pm On Nov 27, 2013
Dagoma:

Really... to ignorant people.

Ignorant people like u I suppose
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by GentleFrank(m): 12:05pm On Nov 27, 2013
God please grant them all their heart desires !!!
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by ogwomba(m): 12:07pm On Nov 27, 2013
make the water help us discover oil for there na!
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by emmyx2010: 12:08pm On Nov 27, 2013
one question pls administrator. was there testimony after they drank d water?
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by macof(m): 12:08pm On Nov 27, 2013
rudedough: Just imagine the dirt and diseases. Later they will say the Government didn't provide health care. Some will even give the water to their innocent Children.

Oh I weep for Nigerians. cry cry cry Poverty and the lack of basic education has impeded people's sense of reasoning. This is not funny angry

People from all over the world would come when the hear this.

It's not only about Nigeria
Just dat these people aren't orderly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye / China Bans Christians From All Church Activities / "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.