Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,847 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu (49856 Views)

How I Escaped Drowning In Mpoto River, In Awka Anambra State / Enugu Healing River Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – Experts / 'maame Water' Caught In A River In Ghana? - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by myads890(m): 10:30am On Nov 27, 2013
Lol. Someone should take our leaders to the river and hopefully it will cure them of their corrupt tendencies :d

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by krixik(m): 10:32am On Nov 27, 2013
What is wrong with Africans? Because the river dries up and flows once in a decade or two is no miracle. Geologists in the house can help us out because the reason for that might be geological and people are capitalising on other people's ignorance to make some cool cash. People should grow up because we are in 21st century. They should avoid that river cos i am seing outbreak of cholera and other related worm infestation.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by obalolaunited(m): 10:32am On Nov 27, 2013
Ha naija make it hear say I no go make am for this country just orchestrate one big stuff it's gonna sell
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by LMAyedun(m): 10:33am On Nov 27, 2013
Eeja Nla01: Some nairalanders need this H2o! lipsrsealed
I Swear.
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by ifemiide: 10:33am On Nov 27, 2013
I beg make them carry ASUU and FG go there for healing asap
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by precydadiva(f): 10:33am On Nov 27, 2013
Na so so funny tins we go come dey see as december don near grin
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 27, 2013
Stupidity in the highest order. when yu can easily get d so called healing in ur rum by jst kneeling down and talkin to ur God nd saving urself d stress of getting a dreaded disease in dt messed river. Christians indeed mchheeww.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by ollyruffy: 10:33am On Nov 27, 2013
This is serious!
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by nakwe(m): 10:34am On Nov 27, 2013
Thank God for his blessings
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by amiskurie(m): 10:34am On Nov 27, 2013
they berra not vanish with tha water when its time...
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Okijajuju1(m): 10:34am On Nov 27, 2013
Nna Igbo boys are not smiling..

Una no dey carry last.. See Jerrycans na.

Chinedu & Sons Healing Spiritual Water Company Enugu.. grin Comingg soon

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by adorable29(f): 10:35am On Nov 27, 2013
Do you have permission to show this people's faces? Wetin concern you if they go fetch miracle water.... Mscheew! No go hussle ur miracle money? They there dey take picture!
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by pacino213: 10:35am On Nov 27, 2013
THâT'$ â ÑëígHßôRing Víししâgë Tô míÑë ôôô... THí$ þëôþしë âRë $ëRíôú$
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by cyril10(m): 10:35am On Nov 27, 2013
Devil is never tired of deceiving gullible people, may God save us in this last days where so many things are happening. Miracle water indeed.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by 9jahubcom(m): 10:35am On Nov 27, 2013
i laugh.... See biz for people....buy your healing water at an affordable price
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 27, 2013
Na wa oh,that is why fake pastors are striving. Naija no dey take ear hear where miracle dey happen,they will pack their selves like sardine go there.
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 27, 2013
Africans are Vagabond Indeed, who chase after miracles but shut down their right brain from critical thinking.

Do not attempt to understand the mind of some black people.
Salvage your sanity while you can and ignore them at all costs!

If you set any expectations about their behavior you will be sadly disappointed....Just imagine running after "Healing water" in the 21st century.

Just Pray to your God wherever your are. Even River Jordan in Isreal where our Lord was baptised isn't dried up yet.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by chimchim1(m): 10:37am On Nov 27, 2013
I'm sure with time dey will start selling the water
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by mickyarams: 10:37am On Nov 27, 2013
Another reason why Nigeria will continue to remain in its sorry state for a looong time. illiteracy and ignorance is destroying us.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by igbsam(m): 10:39am On Nov 27, 2013
chimchim1: I'm sure with time dey will start selling the water
And there will be fake product of the water and original fake water.
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 27, 2013
cyril10: Devil is never tired of deceiving gullible people, may God save us in this last days where so many things are happening. Miracle water indeed.

What are you saying, in the time of Elisha, the prophet asked an army general to go dip himself in water 7 times and get healed of leprosy. In the time of Jesus, he went to a pool of water called bethsaida and found a crippled man who had been in infirmity for 38 years who was seeking help from anyone that could help him into a river once an angel stirred it.

God can heal via any natural instrument. I personally have received healing from a chronic ailment via eating garlic... So i do not doubt it. I will only be against it when dubious people now collect toll gate to allow access to the river... Chikeena..

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by experimentist: 10:43am On Nov 27, 2013
Ehen, make federal govt subsidise the holy-healing waters now.. If not, we go protest oh, #Healing Water Subsidy protest!
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Mrshroud: 10:45am On Nov 27, 2013
You fetch! You fetch bacteria and diseases.
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 27, 2013
Nna ehn, this people will bail that river until it is dry.
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 27, 2013
experimentist: Ehen, make federal govt subsidise the holy-healing waters now.. If not, we go protest oh, #Healing Water Subsidy protest!
Waters indeed undecided,you must be from enugu grin.
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Tuntheycr7: 10:47am On Nov 27, 2013
mewa nsele o shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 27, 2013
Next Flight to Enugu! angry

#TeamGOM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye / China Bans Christians From All Church Activities / "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.